Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    rudy just went on fox news and said he only solicited the investigation of trumps political rivals from ukraine because 'there was something wrong with the FBI and DOJ' so it was up to him to 'investigate' and then he said the state department was out to undermine the president.
    I think this was from a few days ago.

If they don't have him benched for the Sunday shows things will go up another notch.

Where's sidedish?

Load Metric
    ***TRIGGER WARNING***

SNL should be good tonight.

Load Metric
    “The president and his top aides seemed not to understand the difference between Voice of America...[and] Russian efforts to persuade American voters by surreptitiously planting ads in social media, this person said.”
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TODD ,

Did you see the President’s email?

The transcript proves that the FAKE NEWS got it wrong AGAIN!

•There was NO quid pro quo
    •There was NO mention of Biden eight times
    •And there was NO evidence of wrongdoing!

There has been no President in the history of our country who has been treated as badly as President Trump. The Democrats are so frozen with hatred and fear because they know they’ve lost the American People. It’s ridiculous!

They’re trying to SILENCE YOU and take away YOUR VOTE by launching an IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY INTO YOUR PRESIDENT! They know that PRESIDENT TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG, but we can’t sit around and wait for a retraction that will never come from Nancy and her Squad.

We need to TAKE ACTION NOW! The President just launched his Official Impeachment Defense Task Force, and he needs strong American Patriots, like YOU, on his team.

As a charter member of the Task Force, you’ll be representing our Impeachment Defense efforts for all of your state. This is SO IMPORTANT, that President Trump activated a DOUBLE-MATCH on all contributions!

Please contribute $45 to join our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force and your gift will be instantly DOUBLE-MATCHED.

Official Impeachment Defense Task Force

SUPPORTER: TODD WITTELES
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11**** - 2019
    DEADLINE: 11:59 PM EDT
    DOUBLE MATCH: NOT USED

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE $250 = $750

CONTRIBUTE $100 = $300

CONTRIBUTE $50 = $150

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

This should never be allowed to happen to another President.

President Trump is calling on YOU to stand with him RIGHT NOW. We’re giving him a list of every American who contributes and joins the Official Impeachment Defense Task Force by 11:59 PM TONIGHT and we want him to see your name at the very top.

Please contribute $45 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to join our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force and get on the list of Patriots we send to the President’s office.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Not exactly sure how they are "double matching" my donations. Who is double-matching them?

Comments

SetofKs: This game is tighter than a frog's ass.

Salty_Aus: TrumpBet deposit bonus :)

Load Metric
    Perhaps Trump will be able to use his considerable negotiation skills to work out a deal to stay out of prison after he leaves office.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: obv

Load Metric
    oh druff

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: he's jelly

Load Metric
    In addition to receiving about $3 million for working on the board of directors of a Ukrainian gas company.

Hunter Biden and John Kerry's son ran a private equity firm that received $1.5 Billion from the Chinese government. The company might be bankrupt now because Hunter tried to buy a Billion dollars in cocaine.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Warren 2020!

Load Metric
    Cronyism and nepotism has been going on for thousands of years.
    Yes it looks like the Bidens are guilty of enriching themselves due to their political power and connections.

Don't fall for the trap, Druff.
    Trump is guilty of cronyism and nepotism himself.

Do I need to remind you of a fellow named Dick Cheney?

Load Metric
    the lack of any substantive defense for trump's actions from trump's usual defenders is a bit surprising. they're simply saying "deep state" and pointing to biden's criminality.

mark levin lost it on fox today when he was merely asked about whether he approves of trump's conduct -- insisting that was the "wrong question" and instead insisted that it wasn't illegal. the same with stephen miller with chris wallace. miller just flatout ignored wallace's questions.

how could these guys think that question wouldn't be asked? why the fuck would they release that transcript?

we haven't even seen trump's biggest cheerleaders, dish, devidee and druff, substantively defend trump here.

get your act together guys

Load Metric
    Filtering the noise through the cheese cloth of $

Name:  5F4886E2-F0E9-417A-AAE9-625C0EFB5966.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  237.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Likewise, have been doing the same thing.

Name:  20190930_015145.png
Views: 332
Size:  131.4 KB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the lack of any substantive defense for trump's actions from trump's usual defenders is a bit surprising. they're simply saying "deep state" and pointing to biden's criminality.

mark levin lost it on fox today when he was merely asked about whether he approves of trump's conduct -- insisting that was the "wrong question" and instead insisted that it wasn't illegal. the same with stephen miller with chris wallace. miller just flatout ignored wallace's questions.

how could these guys think that question wouldn't be asked? why the fuck would they release that transcript?

we haven't even seen trump's biggest cheerleaders, dish, devidee and druff, substantively defend trump here.

Adorable, hopeful and childlike right? ;-)

Never doubt me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Likewise, have been doing the same thing.

Name:  20190930_015145.png
Views: 332
Size:  131.4 KB
    Trump most likely will be impeached, but like Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton not be convicted in the subsequent trial by the Senate.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Yup, this appears to be the most likely scenario
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

"muh Ukraine" is a bunch of ppl who fell for "muh Russia" im not arguing about this. I don't view ppl as an autonomous person if they didn't think "muh Russia" was fantastical propaganda in the first place.

im really just here saying to myself "oh well, probably 1-2 more million voters will say the democrats are the biggest complaining scammers on the planet and vote trump out of the deal"

so yeah maybe this is a good thing for trump so why argue about it anyways if I think im mostly arguing with what I view as a programmed personality perspective

Load Metric
    Yes it looks like the Bidens are guilty of enriching themselves due to their political power and connections.

I agreed that Trump is corrupt as the mid-summer day at the North Pole is long, but that doesn’t excuse that the Dems most likely turned a blind eye to the influence peddling sought by the Ukrainians.

That being said, there’s no compelling reason to believe that the Ukrainians just stupidly overpaid for Biden’s son to be a member of that board because unlike with Trump’s dealing with Russia, US policy was materially altered to favor that company. Bottom line: The Hunter Biden story may look bad, but there’s no “there” there.

Load Metric
    whats interesting is that the scope for this investigation seems to get broader and deeper every time rudy does an interview, and he absolutely cant/wont stop doing interviews.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I agreed that Trump is corrupt as the mid-summer day at the North Pole is long, but that doesn’t excuse that the Dems most likely turned a blind eye to the influence peddling sought by the Ukrainians.

That being said, there’s no compelling reason to believe that the Ukrainians just stupidly overpaid for Biden’s son to be a member of that board because unlike with Trump’s dealing with Russia, US policy was materially altered to favor that company. Bottom line: The Hunter Biden story may look bad, but there’s no “there” there.
    Politicians, their family and friends all over the world do it, and they know they can get away with it. It's been going on for centuries and any wrongdoing is nearly impossible to prove.

Obviously Hunter got a cushy overpaid job because of his daddy, not because of his skills or ability.

Trump caiming he was investigating corruption is laughable.

Liddle' Donnie Apostrophe gets a slap on the wrist. His spin doctors will likely twist it around to make him look victimized. Might even gain votes. *shrugs*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Adorable, hopeful and childlike right? ;-)

Never doubt me.
    i said that the republicans would back trump completely on this. sadly, i was 100% right

Comments

tony bagadonuts: We'll see

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

"muh Ukraine" is a bunch of ppl who fell for "muh Russia" im not arguing about this. I don't view ppl as an autonomous person if they didn't think "muh Russia" was fantastical propaganda in the first place.

im really just here saying to myself "oh well, probably 1-2 more million voters will say the democrats are the biggest complaining scammers on the planet and vote trump out of the deal"

so yeah maybe this is a good thing for trump so why argue about it anyways if I think im mostly arguing with what I view as a programmed personality perspective
    like i said, trump's biggest cheerleaders have offered zero substantive defense of the president.

Thread Information