Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Sorry Puflinga. You have to go back.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ukraine has the Crowdstrike server. That server has 33000 Hillary emails on it.

LULZ

This really does need to be investigated and all evidence needs to be on the record.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    can i point out that asking a foreign government to investigate your chief political opponent should be impeachable in and of itself. he's trying to fuck with our election.

i don't care if it ends up helping trump, the democrats need to bring charges
    Do you believe that the Senate would convict Trump if the House impeaches him? If so, there’s still time to get a good price selling “Trump Completes First Term” futures on Predictit.org
    people will always act for their own self-interest, so, no, i don't think the senate would convict trump cause trump's base is 100% with him and would remove those senators from office.

i could be wrong though. i thought hillary would win.

the public was overwhelmingly against impeaching nixon at one point too

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    can i point out that asking a foreign government to investigate your chief political opponent should be impeachable in and of itself. he's trying to fuck with our election.

i don't care if it ends up helping trump, the democrats need to bring charges
    I don’t think most Dems would even agree with that. It would be a different story, If he was actually holding their funding unless they helped him.
    i just completely disagree, which is why i pointed out yesterday that quid pro quo should be irrelevant. (although the typical bribery prosecution is less black and white than this.)

you have the leader of our country trying to have a foreign government bring down (and maybe even prosecute) his likely presidential opponent on the eve of an election.

this is treasonous to me.

also i want to point out that, even though i hated trump, i was *by far* the most critical person on hillary, her emails and the entire clinton foundation fiasco on this site. i am an equal opportunity hater.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don’t think most Dems would even agree with that. It would be a different story, If he was actually holding their funding unless they helped him.
    i just completely disagree, which is why i pointed out yesterday that quid pro quo should be irrelevant. (although the typical bribery prosecution is less black and white than this.)

you have the leader of our country trying to have a foreign government bring down (and maybe even prosecute) his likely presidential opponent on the eve of an election.

also i want to point out that, even though i hated trump, i was *by far* the most critical person on hillary, her emails and the entire clinton foundation fiasco on this site. i am an equal opportunity hater.
    We will see, but I don’t this this ends with him being removed from office. When you say “bring down” do you mean investigate?

Also, just curious, do you also think it was treasonous that Hillary Clinton and DNC were behind the Steele Dossier since Steele made his career working for a foreign government?
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-25-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Load Metric

We will see, but I don’t this this ends with him being removed from office. When you say “bring down” do you mean investigate?

Also, just curious, do you also think it was treasonous that Hillary Clinton and DNC we’re behind the Steele Dossier since Steele made his career working for a foreign government?
    yeah blake whats up with that, answer the man.

Load Metric
    blaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Load Metric
    This is exactly what is lost. This is an indictment of the political process today. Trump is a comical pawn. No side is vindicated.

They are all the worst this country has to offer spun out of the sewer pipe of the American political system

What bores me about this thread is the fixation on Trump as a personality and not what he represents in terms of process.

What I had always hoped (and I posted same) was that Trump would ignite a revolution or cleansing. Our great country would correct the mistake. Somehow it would all be worth it. We would grow from this.

Instead we are offered Joe Biden

Good luck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    This is exactly what is lost. This is an indictment of the political process today. Trump is a comical pawn. No side is vindicated.

They are all the worst this country has to offer spun out of the sewer pipe of the American political system

What bores me about this thread is the fixation on Trump as a personality and not what he represents in terms of process.

What I had always hoped (and I posted same) was that Trump would ignite a revolution or cleansing. Our great country would correct the mistake.

Good luck

anyone to the left of joe biden is at risk of losing the election because team retard feels like trump is the answer a world that's leaving them behind in a cloud of their own superstitious ignorance.

im not sure what vindication you were waiting for but if it involves guillotines and culling anyone who cant win a game of 'spot the boomer meme' then cool, i feel it dawg.

Load Metric

Also, just curious, do you also think it was treasonous that Hillary Clinton and DNC we’re behind the Steele Dossier since Steele made his career working for a foreign government?
    1) i agree with you. i don't think it ends with him being removed from office either, but i still think what he did warrants it. if this was obama in office and he did the same thing to a republican, the republicans would be 100% demanding impeachment. i don't even think this is a remotely close call, but that's just me.

2) when i say "bring down," i mean investigate and ultimately "bring down" biden's political career. although in this instance it's much ... much worse. "bring down" in this instance could actually mean criminal corruption charges against people.

3) i think there's a huge difference between asking private investigators to dig up dirt on your opponent as compared to asking a foreign government have a prosecutor investigate potential crimes against your opponent in an election for obvious political reasons.

4) unrelated but i do think hillary is pretty much a criminal with setting up the private server (specifically to avoid oversight imo) as well as her clinton foundation stuff, but i digress.

5) i'm not even defending the substance of the attack on biden. it would not surprise me if he was full-on corrupt. but that's speculation. what trump has admitted to is disqualifying.

6) surely there must be sensible republicans or independents here who would admit that if trump was a democrat, they'd be demanding impeachment too. how can asking a foreign government for help in bringing down your adversary not be impeachable?

7) the quid pro quo is a red herring. it's a republican talking point designed to obfuscate the issue by trying to get into the grey area of trump's state of mind. but even if we play this game, it's hard to believe that anyone really believes that trump didn't realize that there is an implied threat of us holding out on military aid to ukraine if they didn't do what trump asked.

we're basically the only country that provides them with weaponry. did anyone forget that russia literally stole an entire section of ukraine a couple years ago? do you think the ukrainians forgot this?

-fin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

What I had always hoped (and I posted same) was that Trump would ignite a revolution or cleansing. Our great country would correct the mistake.

Good luck

anyone to the left of joe biden is at risk of losing the election because team retard feels like trump is the answer a world that's leaving them behind in a cloud of their own superstitious ignorance.

im not sure what vindication you were waiting for but if it involves guillotines and culling anyone who cant win a game of 'spot the boomer meme' then cool, i feel it dawg.
    It would seem to me that as a politician you would communicate some fucking idea to this audience.

We both know that the populism that you allude to will die when the economy swoons and tax rates on the wealthy are reversed (raised). Those that are killing it asset-wise will suffer and the have-nots will feel less of a disparity.

“Left behind”. Hmmm. Remember the quarter mill headshots, for example? Their golden moment supporting idiot startups will evaporate. The too much money chasing too few assets will be rebalanced - so to speak.

I have no earthly idea what the guillotines & boomer memes reference is all about.

Edit: I missed the rhyme scheme. Kudos. Shit, I’m laughing now. Dawg

Load Metric
    you left out the part where ukraine had already run down the biden accusations months before and found them wholly unsubstantiated.

thats why the call is so batshit; its trump saying 'i know you looked and confirmed absolutely that hunter biden did nothing wrong, but we need an investigation regardless', and its even worse because trump had told ukraine BEFORE the call that if they said no to his request, THERE WOULD NOT EVEN BE A CALL.

from msn;

Mr. Trump had brought up American aid to Ukraine with Mr. Zelensky — without mentioning that at the time he was blocking delivery of a large military assistance package that Congress had approved to help it fend off Russian aggression — and suggested that Ukraine could be doing more to help the United States, the reconstructed transcript of the call indicated.

Mr. Trump then asked the Ukrainian president to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his younger son, Hunter Biden. Mr. Zelensky agreed to have his incoming top prosecutor do so, while asking whether the United States had information to share. A previous top prosecutor in Ukraine said in May that the Bidens did nothing wrong.

Mr. Trump also pressed Mr. Zelensky to “do us a favor, though”: to use Attorney General William P. Barr’s help in opening an investigation of a company involved in the beginnings of the F.B.I. inquiry of Russia’s 2016 election interference. Both potential inquiries could benefit Mr. Trump politically.
    thats some banana republic caliber shit from a mentally ill despot whose sole experience with the united states government until 2016 was being sued by it.

Comments

blake: true, true

Platinum
    Load Metric

1) i agree with you. i don't think it ends with him being removed from office either, but i still think what he did warrants it. if this was obama in office and he did the same thing to a republican, the republicans would be 100% demanding impeachment. i don't even think this is a remotely close call, but that's just me.

2) when i say "bring down," i mean investigate and ultimately "bring down" biden's political career. although in this instance it's much ... much worse. "bring down" in this instance could actually mean criminal corruption charges against people.

3) i think there's a huge difference between asking private investigators to dig up dirt on your opponent as compared to asking a foreign government have a prosecutor investigate potential crimes against your opponent in an election for obvious political reasons.

4) unrelated but i do think hillary is pretty much a criminal with setting up the private server (specifically to avoid oversight imo) as well as her clinton foundation stuff, but i digress.

5) i'm not even defending the substance of the attack on biden. it would not surprise me if he was full-on corrupt. but that's speculation. what trump has admitted to is disqualifying.

6) surely there must be sensible republicans or independents here who would admit that if trump was a democrat, they'd be demanding impeachment too. how can asking a foreign government for help in bringing down your adversary not be impeachable?

7) the quid pro quo is a red herring. it's a republican talking point designed to obfuscate the issue by trying to get into the grey area of trump's state of mind. but even if we play this game, it's hard to believe that anyone really believes that trump didn't realize that there is an implied threat of us holding out on military aid to ukraine if they didn't do what trump asked.

we're basically the only country that provides them with weaponry. did anyone forget that russia literally stole an entire section of ukraine a couple years ago? do you think the ukrainians forgot this?

-fin
    3) is there a difference if the person is former MI6? Those people don’t ever really retired. And if they’re gonna investigate something they will surely use their government contacts in some way.

6) If Trump was a Dem, the Republicans would have demanded impeachment long ago for any one of the countless dumbshit things Trump has done. The Republicans are just better at things like this.

Personally I don’t think there’s a smoking gun here. impeaching Trump for this phone call is similar to how they finally got Al Capone with tax evasion. They could never pin him with the real bad shit he did so tax evasion had to do.

Load Metric

-fin
    3) is there a difference if the person is former MI6? Those people don’t ever really retired. And if they’re gonna investigate something they will surely use their government contacts in some way.

6) If Trump was a Dem, the Republicans would have demanded impeachment long ago for any one of the countless dumbshit things Trump has done. The Republicans are just better at things like this.

Personally I don’t think there’s a smoking gun here. impeaching Trump for this phone call is similar to how they finally got Al Capone with tax evasion. They could never pin him with the real bad shit he did so tax evasion had to do.

trumps base wanted to impeach obama for wearing a tan suit.

Load Metric
    to be fair that suit was atrocious

Comments

sonatine: coge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Good luck

The victim olympics and the great free stuff givewaway is not a delusion of "team retard". It's a serious problem with the modern left, which is incredibly out of touch with the average American. This type of thinking is largely what allowed someone like Trump to win the Presidency in the first place.

Biden is definitely not a great choice for the future of America. He's got his own set of problems, from the gaffes, to the apparent senility, to the fact that he's simply not all that bright.

His viability comes from two sources: That he's an old, familiar name, and that he's not part of the lunatic far left.

Quietly, many Democrats wish they had a younger, more spry, more intelligent version of Biden, and they wouldn't have to fear another loss to Trump because swing voters just can't relate to the far left.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Good news, turns out Pence as also playing phonetag with the Ukrainians.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

View on scribd here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/427413795/  

Not sure if Trump will go down just for this phone call.

Trump seems to find a way to get out of every bad situation.

We need someone to wear a wire and go into the White House and record Trump saying that he is intentionally using America's money to blackmail other countries and individuals. We need more proof that Trump is engaged in bribery and extortion.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thinking of getting one and wearing it as I walk into truck stops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Do u know how politics works and that muh Russian was political propaganda, congrats ur a functioning adult
    y r u still saying this stupid shit?

u parrot the line like a poorly uplifted meatpuppet.

Name:  smile bannon.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  smile flake.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  smile kim.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  15.5 KB

Name:  smile putin.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  161.2 KB

Name:  smile romney.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  smile rouhani.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  85.4 KB

Name:  smile thune.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  101.7 KB

Name:  smile trump.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  135.2 KB

Name:  smile xi.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  285.4 KB
    Last edited by cleatus; 09-26-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Thread Information