Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    aaaaaand now trump will only release a redacted transcript.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/u...-congress.html
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I don't care for either of these peeps but ya just know

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-24 Jamie O'Grady 🤔 on Twitter.png
Views: 479
Size:  630.6 KB

dish when ya said the criminal is crazy like a fox. your hayseed sound bites suck. I like a fox wearing foxes. shove it up your ass bud.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-12 Blue Fox Fur Coat Knee Length.png
Views: 504
Size:  509.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

When you can't refute anything she says, attack her Asperger's or her age.

The right is completely devoid of basic decency at this point.
    Notice I didn't attack her personally (even though she'll never read any of this, nor will anyone who knows her personally).

Attacking her age is completely fair because she is incredibly young, lacks life experience, lacks education, and basically is not an expert on anything. Having an interest in climate change and learning about it from adults doesn't make you an expert on it.

Furthermore, there are many complex economic issues related to the climate change argument, as well as many scientific concepts I doubt she understands.

How young is too young to speak? What if a 10-year-old spoke? Would that be deserving of respect?

What about a 6-year-old? What about a 3-year-old?

There's obviously some point where everyone agrees that it's absurd for a child to be up there speaking to the UN. So, yes, it is fine to criticize her age, and 16 is far too young to be lecturing anyone, especially about a complex issue like this.

While I believe that climate change is a legitimate passion for this girl, it was adults who decided to allow her to come speak at the UN, and those adults allowed this for manipulative purposes.

I've heard the defense, "Well, it's her generation who will have to live with this", but why not have a 26-year-old speak -- preferably one who has extensively studied these issues as part of doctoral research? The 10 year age difference there would be mostly negligible regarding what they'll have to "live with" in their later years on this earth. So why parade a kid up there? It's because a kid speaking is more dramatic and attention-grabbing, which was the entire point of this. An innocent-looking 16-year-old chiding adults, "You stole my childhood" is a much better sound byte than a 26-year-old droning on about their climate change research.

The left needs to quit using children as frontmen for their causes-du-jour, and the whole "We're the younger generation and are going to be the agents of change" nonsense doesn't really hold up if you really think about it.

It's gotten a lot more play, then say, every single credible scientist that your team refutes with some nonsense about historical shifts or god controls the weather or one of your go-to's like 'bUt ChInA aNd InDiA dO it MorE' idiotic whatabouts.

Your chief propagandist had to compare her to Children of the Corn and your leader resorted to trolling her on Twitter, because nothing she says can be refuted.

You go after her age. Tight party.

Comments

sonatine: fire.

MumblesBadly: Epic takedown
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

When you can't refute anything she says, attack her Asperger's or her age.

The right is completely devoid of basic decency at this point.
    Notice I didn't attack her personally (even though she'll never read any of this, nor will anyone who knows her personally).

Attacking her age is completely fair because she is incredibly young, lacks life experience, lacks education, and basically is not an expert on anything. Having an interest in climate change and learning about it from adults doesn't make you an expert on it.

Furthermore, there are many complex economic issues related to the climate change argument, as well as many scientific concepts I doubt she understands.

How young is too young to speak? What if a 10-year-old spoke? Would that be deserving of respect?

There's obviously some point where everyone agrees that it's absurd for a child to be up there speaking to the UN. So, yes, it is fine to criticize her age, and 16 is far too young to be lecturing anyone, especially about a complex issue like this.

While I believe that climate change is a legitimate passion for this girl, it was adults who decided to allow her to come speak at the UN, and those adults allowed this for manipulative purposes.

I've heard the defense, "Well, it's her generation who will have to live with this", but why not have a 26-year-old speak -- preferably one who has extensively studied these issues as part of doctoral research? The 10 year age difference there would be mostly negligible regarding what they'll have to "live with" in their later years on this earth. So why parade a kid up there? It's because a kid speaking is more dramatic and attention-grabbing, which was the entire point of this. An innocent-looking 16-year-old chiding adults, "You stole my childhood" is a much better sound byte than a 26-year-old droning on about their climate change research.

The left needs to quit using children as frontmen for their causes-du-jour, and the whole "We're the younger generation and are going to be the agents of change" nonsense doesn't really hold up if you really think about it.
    Her understanding of climate change is far greater than yours. Druff comes across as more of a clueless idiot that would believe anything that some Republican asshole made up.

Maybe Druff should just stop attacking 16 year old girls.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's gotten a lot more play, then say, every single credible scientist that your team refutes with some nonsense about historical shifts or god controls the weather or one of your go-to's like 'bUt ChInA aNd InDiA dO it MorE' idiotic whatabouts.

Your chief propagandist had to compare her to Children of the Corn and your leader resorted to trolling her on Twitter, because nothing she says can be refuted.

Nothing she says can be refuted?

Come on. The entire speech was exaggerated histrionics, and even some on the left agree would agree. "You stole my childhood"? Huh?

One doesn't have to be a climate change denier to find that speech way over-the-top.

Even if you want to say that you agree with every word she said, that's not material here. Someone on the right could put a 6-year-old out to speak with a rehearsed speech which I'd completely agree with, but I would never make the case that we should be listening to a 6-year-old.

So, yes, I am focusing upon her age, because it's very relevant. She is not an expert on this subject. She has little life experience and little education. This is a brainwashed kid with Antifa-supporting parents who is being used as a prop in order to get attention. She has nothing to teach us.

The left should be ashamed of themselves here. Rather than allowing their views to succeed or fail on their own merits, they are now resorting to manipulative stunts like this, because their previous attempts to be taken seriously have failed. Rather than evaluating the failures in their own methods or message, they're simply swapping out the messenger. In this case, the messenger is a child whom we are supposed to feel like we have all victimized. Shameful.

Keep in mind that I'm not a climate change denier, and environmentalism is one area where I side with the left on many issues. But this is just awful emotional manipulation, and it needs to stop. First they did it with the Parkland kids, and now this crap.

Load Metric
    “The person who appears to have been more directly involved at nearly every stage of the entanglement with Ukraine is Giuliani.

“‘Rudy — he did all of this,’ one U.S. official said. ‘This shitshow that we’re in — it’s him injecting himself into the process.’”

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Her understanding of climate change is far greater than yours. Druff comes across as more of a clueless idiot that would believe anything that some Republican asshole made up.

Maybe Druff should just stop attacking 16 year old girls.

You're a strange guy.

You give me a hard time for criticizing her, and then you post a (kind of funny) cartoon mocking her.

Load Metric
    wowwwwwwww.....

Load Metric

Lightbulb

Come on. The entire speech was exaggerated histrionics, and even some on the left agree would agree. "You stole my childhood"? Huh?

One doesn't have to be a climate change denier to find that speech way over-the-top.

Even if you want to say that you agree with every word she said, that's not material here. Someone on the right could put a 6-year-old out to speak with a rehearsed speech which I'd completely agree with, but I would never make the case that we should be listening to a 6-year-old.

So, yes, I am focusing upon her age, because it's very relevant. She is not an expert on this subject. She has little life experience and little education. This is a brainwashed kid with Antifa-supporting parents who is being used as a prop in order to get attention. She has nothing to teach us.

The left should be ashamed of themselves here. Rather than allowing their views to succeed or fail on their own merits, they are now resorting to manipulative stunts like this, because their previous attempts to be taken seriously have failed. Rather than evaluating the failures in their own methods or message, they're simply swapping out the messenger. In this case, the messenger is a child whom we are supposed to feel like we have all victimized. Shameful.

Keep in mind that I'm not a climate change denier, and environmentalism is one area where I side with the left on many issues. But this is just awful emotional manipulation, and it needs to stop. First they did it with the Parkland kids, and now this crap.
    Name:  Screen-Shot-2019-01-19-at-5.29.00-PM.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  430.7 KB

Age doesn't seem to be an issue when your party refutes the findings of 99.8% of the world's scientists. What is their disqualifying characteristic?

She's not touting studies, she's a passionate child who gives no fucks and has your sociopathic leader spinning.

Yes, the GOP is so worried about our sweet children, provided it doesn't pertain to them getting riddled with bullets in elementary schools.

I would think you would have more respect for a person with Asperger's having a pet cause.

Did no one take you seriously with customer service complaints prior to your turning 18?

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL...Trump and Druff attack a 16 year old girl.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Age doesn't seem to be an issue when your party refutes the findings of 99.8% of the world's scientists. What is their disqualifying characteristic?

She's not touting studies, she's a passionate child who gives no fucks and has your sociopathic leader spinning.

Yes, the GOP is so worried about our sweet children, provided it doesn't pertain to them getting riddled with bullets in elementary schools.

I would think you would have more respect for a person with Asperger's having a pet cause.

Did no one take you seriously with customer service complaints prior to your turning 18?

Interesting how you posted a pic of the Covington MAGA hat kid. You know... the one vilified by the left until it came out that he was actually much more a victim than a perpetrator of harassment. And then people like you still bash him. And then these same people cry foul when anyone insults poor Greta. Ah, the hypocrisy.

I love how you completely ignore all of the points I made, and just revert into a climate change speech, because that's really the left can say in response to the true statement that they were being manipulative.

She isn't just "a passionate child who gives no fucks". A passionate child can't get a spot on the floor of the UN, speaking to world leaders while the mass media broadcasts it. Adults made that happen -- manipulative adults who knew exactly the heart-tugging reaction they were going for, so they dropped her front and center like a political prop.

It's also sad how you resort to repeating old, lame Jewdonk trolling against me because I'm challenging your baseless rebuttals.

Oh, and please let me know how I stole Greta's childhood in your next response. TIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean, come on now, at least try to use your brain for a second.

Even if you agree 100% with her "you stole my childhood" histrionics, the least you can do is admit that the left was being manipulative here. Or are you usually unaware when people manipulate you?

Just a passionate 16-year-old giving a speech, with no adults behind it having set up the situation for political gain, right?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Interesting how you posted a pic of the Covington MAGA hat kid. You know... the one vilified by the left until it came out that he was actually much more a victim than a perpetrator of harassment. And then people like you still bash him. And then these same people cry foul when anyone insults poor Greta. Ah, the hypocrisy.

I love how you completely ignore all of the points I made, and just revert into a climate change speech, because that's really the left can say in response to the true statement that they were being manipulative.

She isn't just "a passionate child who gives no fucks". A passionate child can't get a spot on the floor of the UN, speaking to world leaders while the mass media broadcasts it. Adults made that happen -- manipulative adults who knew exactly the heart-tugging reaction they were going for, so they dropped her front and center like a political prop.

It's also sad how you resort to repeating old, lame Jewdonk trolling against me because I'm challenging your baseless rebuttals.

Oh, and please let me know how I stole Greta's childhood in your next response. TIA
    So kid wearing propoganda clothing should not be mocked for age, or clothing if they are supporting the president?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

So kid wearing propoganda clothing should not be mocked for age, or clothing if they are supporting the president?
    A kid wearing a MAGA hat and grinning shouldn't have his face broadcast by the mainstream media as that of a racist villain, until the full story was clear.

Which, in this case, was the story of some crazy cultish black adults first harassing him and his friends, and then that Native American guy beating a drum in his face in order to passive-aggressively harass him for his choice in headgear.

Greta knowingly went up to speak at the UN, aware she would become a public figure and a source of world debate.

This kid was just on a Washington DC tour with his school. He didn't want any publicity. He was being harassed by various adults who should have known better, and his grin was that of someone who was uncomfortable and didn't quite know what to do. Yet the left had no problem making a national villain out of him, and we still have geniuses like Sloppy Joe trotting out his picture, as if the right was stupid to defend this kid.

Load Metric
    Watching Trump getting impeached is going to be awesome.

Can all of Trump's tweets and statements be used against him?

Trump admitted trying to extort the Ukraine.

Comments

Dan Druff: posting a Trevor Noah video

duped_samaritan: posting a Trevor Noah video

RS_: Posting a Trevor Noah video

Load Metric
    The most corrupt and mentally ill President in history.

Load Metric
    Name:  pence choker.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  129.0 KB

Load Metric
    Trump is already using the threat of impeachment to raise money.

LULZ

Load Metric
    I think Greta is incredible and so is her message, but her parents need to take a good look at themselves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    aaaaaand now trump will only release a redacted transcript.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/u...-congress.html
    meanwhile the senate voted 100-0 for trump to deliver the whistleblower complaint to congress, which is, you know, the law

edit -- it's supposed to be turned over tomorrow

Load Metric
    What possible downside is there for Trump on being impeached?

This muh Ukrainians episode seems like a Steve Bannon ploy.

Thread Information