Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I have zero problems with immigrants. My family is an immigrant family as is yours I'm sure.
    You're tying illegals to something else you don't want, which is a national health program
    that would benefit all. Baby with the bath water. Your racism won't allow you to even consider it.
    It's illogical to not consider something that benefits the vast majority, because of a tiny minority.
    So why won’t you say Canada should take them?

Also, classic libtard logical. If an American doesn’t want illegal immigrants then he’s racist, makes sense. Just curious, 5 years ago when Obama was also trying to keep out illegals and deporting thousands of them, was he racist?
    Don't you see how you're tying one subject to another? This is what you said.
    "Both those candidates are for free healthcare and free college to all illegal immigrants (think about that)."

Two different issues, illegal immigrants/national healthcare. I'm not for illegal anything but national healtcare would affect 97% of legals and 3% of illegals, likely saving money in the process. I think free education should come first so you can understand everythhing else.

Platinum
    Load Metric

So why won’t you say Canada should take them?

Also, classic libtard logical. If an American doesn’t want illegal immigrants then he’s racist, makes sense. Just curious, 5 years ago when Obama was also trying to keep out illegals and deporting thousands of them, was he racist?
    "Both those candidates are for free healthcare and free college to all illegal immigrants (think about that)."

Two different issues, illegal immigrants/national healthcare. I'm not for illegal anything but national healtcare would affect 97% of legals and 3% of illegals, likely saving money in the process. I think free education should come first so you can understand everythhing else.
    Yes or no, will you take them if we bus them up to you? You can make them legal and they should be great for Canada. You’ve already outlined the benefits of immigrants so what’s the issue?

You’re not for illegal immigrants? You must be racist well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes or no, will you take them if we bus them up to you? You can make them legal and they should be great for Canada. You’ve already outlined the benefits of immigrants so what’s the issue?

If any other country asked I'd say yes. We have more than enough to go around. But one of my greatest joys these past few years is seeing your arrogant racist country spiral out of control. I truly enjoy seeing a society of greedy idiots fail and it's happening as we speak.

Platinum
    Load Metric

If any other country asked I'd say yes. We have more than enough to go around. But one of my greatest joys these past few years is seeing your arrogant racist country spiral out of control. I truly enjoy seeing a society of greedy idiots fail and it's happening as we speak.
    So is Obama racist or not?

Load Metric

no.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

no.
    I agree.

However, Limitles thinks that if we don’t want illegals then we’re racist. Thus from this perspective Obama would have to be racist. Remember Obama is half evil white male so that devil wins sometimes. Limitles could be on to something.

Comments

Tellafriend: Limited Les is just a failure turned drunk to cope

Load Metric

no.
    I agree.

However, Limitles thinks that if we don’t want illegals then we’re racist. Thus from this perspective Obama would have to be racist. Remember Obama is half evil white male so that devil wins sometimes. Limitles could be on to something.
    The rhetoric is dehumanising these people. Call someone illegal and you have carte blanche to hate. It might not be racism, but it's certainly bigotry.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I agree.

The rhetoric is dehumanising these people. Call someone illegal and you have carte blanche to hate. It might not be racism, but it's certainly bigotry.
    If you illegally cross the border by definition you are an illegal alien. Why is this racist? People from all over the world try to cross there, not just Mexicans. The problem is that liberals call racism on every possible thing. It’s silly. Calling someone racist shouldn’t be thrown around so carelessly. It’s about the worst thing you can call someone so if you go there you should be certain.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What got me started was the line in red above from you. This was a conversation about potential liberal policies that would improve the lives of all Americans, in my opinion. You won't consider anything of the sort because a tiny percentage of the population work in your country illegally.
    You have to something against such a small group to dismiss any
    possible economic or social initiatives.

Comments

RS_: there's something seriously wrong with you

MumblesBadly: Counter the tard red rep

Salty_Aus: I'll give RS_ the benefit of doubt, he's sincerely ignorant.

Platinum
    Load Metric

What got me started was the line in red above from you. This was a conversation about potential liberal policies that would improve the lives of all Americans, in my opinion. You won't consider anything of the sort because a tiny percentage of the population work in your country illegally.
    Saying providing free college to all illegal immigrants will improve the lives of all Americans is one of the dumber things I’ve ever heard and I promise you the overwhelming majority of Americans, no matter which party, are in 100% agreement with me. Think about all the Americans that decide college isn’t for them and they just want to go into the workforce after high school. For example, my cousin decided to be an electrician and is doing very well for himself and choose not to waste his time or money going to college. How do you think he will react when he’s now taxed to help pay for illegal immigrants to go to college? It’s a joke.

Once again, why doesn’t Canada offer all these benefits? Why is it somehow the USAs responsibility? We have many citizens that aren’t getting the help they need which should be taken care of first. My biggest problem with you is you criticize the US yet you know damn well your country would never agree to take care of all these people or else they would have already offered. Sure Canada takes immigrants but they want skilled immigrants. Stop acting like Canadians are on some moral high ground.

Next time there is a natural disaster somewhere else in the world, compare all the resources and donations Americans give compared to what Canadians give. Then maybe you can reassess how bad you think Americans are.

Load Metric

Saying providing free college to all illegal immigrants will improve the lives of all Americans is one of the dumber things I’ve ever heard and I promise you the overwhelming majority of Americans, no matter which party, are in 100% agreement with me. Think about all the Americans that decide college isn’t for them and they just want to go into the workforce after high school. For example, my cousin decided to be an electrician and is doing very well for himself and choose not to waste his time or money going to college. How do you think he will react when he’s now taxed to help pay for illegal immigrants to go to college? It’s a joke.

Once again, why doesn’t Canada offer all these benefits? Why is it somehow the USAs responsibility? We have many citizens that aren’t getting the help they need which should be taken care of first. My biggest problem with you is you criticize the US yet you know damn well your country would never agree to take care of all these people or else they would have already offered. Sure Canada takes immigrants but they want skilled immigrants. Stop acting like Canadians are on some moral high ground.

Next time there is a natural disaster somewhere else in the world, compare all the resources and donations Americans give compared to what Canadians give. Then maybe you can reassess how bad you think Americans are.
    Investing in education is one of those things I strongly encourage. But with this said, education these days seems to be more about cramming facts and figures into ones mind and not about inspiring people to think for themselves.
    Everyone should have a right to a decent education, especially the poor who display high aptitude. I honestly believe it's an investment that pays for itself in the long run.

Do you think that immigrants will just take advantage of free education? I tend to believe that most immigrants simply want emplyment much more then a free education, and furthermore they will happily take jobs that are already below their current levels of education.

You do make some reasonable points. But I do believe you underestimate the benefits imigrants bring to your economy, and wrongly concentrate on the negatives.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Xenophobic bigots usually don’t think rationally about matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We've been through this several times and you still do not understand.

When they talk about free education for all, it has to include everyone. You can't single out people with one arm, with out hair or convicted felons. All means all. Now if they want to include a rule that says you must prove you are a U.S. citizen, fine, but to potentially halt a program that might benefeit the vast majority for a tiny miniority is foolish. Switch free education for free breakfast or anything you would like. See how ridiculous it would be to prevent 97% of your population from receiving some benefit just because there is a 3% group who might dare to
    also take advantage.

You need this education btw because you simply cannot argue a point. You rely on deflection, distraction and ad hominems and this is why you end up asking if Obama is a racist. It's obvious you can't answer intelligently so you just steer things around as you have with this natural disaster shit. It's irrelevant to the conversation. I will repeat this sentence for you when you stray
    Last edited by limitles; 09-04-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Investing in education is one of those things I strongly encourage. But with this said, education these days seems to be more about cramming facts and figures into ones mind and not about inspiring people to think for themselves.
    Everyone should have a right to a decent education, especially the poor who display high aptitude. I honestly believe it's an investment that pays for itself in the long run.

Do you think that immigrants will just take advantage of free education? I tend to believe that most immigrants simply want emplyment much more then a free education, and furthermore they will happily take jobs that are already below their current levels of education.

You do make some reasonable points. But I do believe you underestimate the benefits imigrants bring to your economy, and wrongly concentrate on the negatives.
    You know who truly hates illegal immigrants? Legal immigrants. And we make more immigrants citizens every year than any other country in the world.

I live in a very diverse city and work with many legal immigrants who respected our laws, went through the process to become citizens and are highly productive members of society. If you want an honest opinion on the American immigration process I suggest you find a legal immigrant and have a real conversation with them. Might change your perspective a little bit.

As for illegal immigrants, their first action when trying to move to our country is breaking our laws then for some reason if we don’t welcome them we are considered racist assholes. Wtf???? If bringing unlimited illegal immigrants and giving them free healthcare and free college educations is so +EV then why aren’t there other countries lined up to say, USA if you don’t want them we are more than happy to welcome them to our country.

Platinum
    Load Metric

When they talk about free education for all, it has to include everyone. You can't single out people with one arm, with out hair or convicted felons. All means all. Now if they want to include a rule that says you must prove you are a U.S. citizen, fine, but to potentially halt a program that might benefeit the vast majority for a tiny miniority is foolish. Switch free education for free breakfast or anything you would like. See how ridiculous it would be to prevent 97% of your population from receiving some benefit just because there is a 3% group who might dare to
    also take advantage.

You need this education btw because you simply cannot argue a point. You rely on deflection, distraction and ad hominems and this is why you end up asking if Obama is a racist. It's obvious you can't answer intelligently so you just steer things around as you have with this natural disaster shit. It's irrelevant to the conversation. I will repeat this phrase for you when you stray
    Haven’t we already established that free isn’t free? I currently get paid every 2 weeks and $2k a pay check is taken out to pay taxes, I’m not looking for that number to go up to give a bunch of other people free shit, I have my own family to pay for. And why is it the USAs responsibility to take care of unlimited immigrants? If you think it’s such +EV then why doesn’t Canada welcome them all in? You’re a joke critiquing other countries for something your own country won’t even do. Just curious, have you been given free shit your entire life or have you worked for what you have? The American tradition is you work for everything not rely on others for free shit.

Also, let’s say Bernie is elected and decided to give free healthcare and college educations to all illegal immigrants. How many X more people do you think will flood over the border? You really think that’s sustainable?

Your comments clearly lack life experience as you sit thousands of miles away criticizing other countries how they handle their border. CNN has been successful in brainwashing you, you’re the exact easy target they aim to manipulate. Notice you had nothing to say as Obama was deporting illegal immigrants at record numbers, only when a republican is inthe White House you now have a problem with it. You know why you didn’t care when Obama was doing it? Because the liberal media didn’t want you to care then, they own you.

Once again if this is all +EV why doesn’t Canada open its borders to unlimited immigrants. Why do you avoid answering this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You know who truly hates illegal immigrants? Legal immigrants. And we make more immigrants citizens every year than any other country in the world.

I live in a very diverse city and work with many legal immigrants who respected our laws, went through the process to become citizens and are highly productive members of society. If you want an honest opinion on the American immigration process I suggest you find a legal immigrant and have a real conversation with them. Might change your perspective a little bit.

As for illegal immigrants, their first action when trying to move to our country is breaking our laws then for some reason if we don’t welcome them we are considered racist assholes. Wtf????
    If bringing unlimited illegal immigrants and giving them free healthcare and free college educations is so +EV then why aren’t there other countries lined up to say, USA if you don’t want them we are more than happy to welcome them to our country.
    Irrelevant to the converstation

I warned you.

The last sentence I'll allow. If I entered the U.S. illegally and was caught I would expect the penalty. But it is a fact that millions have done this. Why they don't come a bit further north I don't know? Maybe it's because American industry has always depended on cheap of free labour and will look the other way. They don't walk around thumbing their noses at you real Americans, they typically arrive to work, or they're seeking a better life in some way.

Based on their status they must lay low. They have to keep their noses clean and avoid interaction with government programs for this reason.

Again we stray from the topic just because you're unable to focus.

I can't help myself on this one. Regarding your first claim.

Check out this stat. We have one tenth of your population/resources. These are refugees who in most cases
    have little or nothing

Name:  gfx-web-map-refugees.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  44.4 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 09-04-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Load Metric

also take advantage.

You need this education btw because you simply cannot argue a point. You rely on deflection, distraction and ad hominems and this is why you end up asking if Obama is a racist. It's obvious you can't answer intelligently so you just steer things around as you have with this natural disaster shit. It's irrelevant to the conversation. I will repeat this phrase for you when you stray
    Haven’t we already established that free isn’t free? I currently get paid every 2 weeks and $2k a pay check is taken out to pay taxes, I’m not looking for that number to go up to give a bunch of other people free shit, I have my own family to pay for. And why is it the USAs responsibility to take care of unlimited immigrants? If you think it’s such +EV then why doesn’t Canada welcome them all in? You’re a joke critiquing other countries for something your own country won’t even do. Just curious, have you been given free shit your entire life or have you worked for what you have? The American tradition is you work for everything not rely on others for free shit.

Also, let’s say Bernie is elected and decided to give free healthcare and college educations to all illegal immigrants. How many X more people do you think will flood over the border? You really think that’s sustainable?

Your comments clearly lack life experience as you sit thousands of miles away criticizing other countries how they handle their border. CNN has been successful in brainwashing you, you’re the exact easy target they aim to manipulate. Notice you had nothing to say as Obama was deporting illegal immigrants at record numbers, only when a republican is inthe White House you now have a problem with it. You know why you didn’t care when Obama was doing it? Because the liberal media didn’t want you to care then, they own you.

Once again if this is all +EV why doesn’t Canada open its borders to unlimited immigrants. Why do you avoid answering this?
    not sure if you're aware of the backstory here, but prime minister trudeau famously said "Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith" after trump did his muslim ban, and canada became known for being a refugee haven.

lately... not so much.

canada's trying to change its laws to make asylum seeking much harder. only about 8% of asylum seekers get approved. the rest get deported. canada even asked trump for help stopping migrants at its border.

In a twist, Canada asks U.S. for help cracking down at its southern border

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...bfe_story.html

interesting (very short) vice story on the situation

also most canadians think the country is too welcoming to immigrants

https://globalnews.ca/news/4794797/c...economy-ipsos/

Load Metric
    plot twist canada is aggressively courting tech talent to address a massive native shortage.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    plot twist canada is aggressively courting tech talent to address a massive native shortage.
    Irrelevent to the conversation

Load Metric
    Name:  34C6C9BF-5BAC-44FF-993D-3D8F7FCFE94F.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  53.5 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Name:  34C6C9BF-5BAC-44FF-993D-3D8F7FCFE94F.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  53.5 KB
    Besides the extreme Trump nut huggers, did anyone really think Mexico would pay for the wall? I remember laughing when I heard it. Of course I also remember laughing when I heard Trump was running for president yet here we are.

Thread Information