Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #35641
    Can't Post limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    when the oceans reclaim those investments and the unregulated insurance industry refuse to cover the losses and the housing market implodes from the mortgage defaults.....
    Won’t be massive defaults this time. Everyone needs at least 20% to put down now...... until Harris gets elected and hands out billions of federally backed loans to the under Privileged. Sound familiar? Who makes out in that deal? The current ownership class who nails out at an inflated price or the people holding the bad investment and the Government?

    Status Quo.... you mean those who don’t want a socialist in charge? Is that what Staus Quo means now? Count me in and an average of >50% of voters and certinaly more than 270 in the electorial college.
    Nope, status quo means those who are pretty good with the way things are going.
    When you say socialist in charge you realize that is a gross exaggeration.

    There are socialist countries and there are Democratic Socialist countries....Canada doesn't even get on that list




  2. #35642
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    Won’t be massive defaults this time. Everyone needs at least 20% to put down now...... until Harris gets elected and hands out billions of federally backed loans to the under Privileged. Sound familiar? Who makes out in that deal? The current ownership class who nails out at an inflated price or the people holding the bad investment and the Government?

    Status Quo.... you mean those who don’t want a socialist in charge? Is that what Staus Quo means now? Count me in and an average of >50% of voters and certinaly more than 270 in the electorial college.

    i actually have a meeting with a mortgage broker next week to get some clarity on this. im seeing a lot of interesting threads about lower down payments being offered to exceptional credit holders, obv with pmi attached, but this is outside the obama programs for first time borrowers... will ping back obv.
    I’m sure you can drum up something. The first 5+ years post Lehman it was mandatory 20 %( but you got a phenomenal rate) but things are a little more realistic in the market now. Expect PMI and don’t expect the best rate posible but you should be able to get a decent mortgage with even 10% down.

    Harris did say she would put some 100B into loan programs for minorities who can’t afford a down payment of elected President. It wasn’t a good idea in 2005, it’s not a good idea now.

  3. #35643
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    i actually have a meeting with a mortgage broker next week to get some clarity on this. im seeing a lot of interesting threads about lower down payments being offered to exceptional credit holders, obv with pmi attached, but this is outside the obama programs for first time borrowers... will ping back obv.
    I’m sure you can drum up something. The first 5+ years post Lehman it was mandatory 20 %( but you got a phenomenal rate) but things are a little more realistic in the market now. Expect PMI and don’t expect the best rate posible but you should be able to get a decent mortgage with even 10% down.

    Harris did say she would put some 100B into loan programs for minorities who can’t afford a down payment of elected President. It wasn’t a good idea in 2005, it’s not a good idea now.

    yeah loan programs, that whole initiative, is straight fucking retarded. and i agree its absolutely shadows of the previous debacle.

    the 10% down figure is one ive seen bandied about and thats of interest to me now that i have my credit rating in fire-mode, we will see what wells has to say next week tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  4. #35644
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    442
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    Won’t be massive defaults this time. Everyone needs at least 20% to put down now...... until Harris gets elected and hands out billions of federally backed loans to the under Privileged. Sound familiar? Who makes out in that deal? The current ownership class who nails out at an inflated price or the people holding the bad investment and the Government?
    Plenty of low down payment options are available and have been since the downturn.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: was hoping you'd chime in

  5. #35645
    it's super easy to put 5% down and get a HELOC for another 15% if you want to go down that route, even with just average credit as long as your debt to income ratio is good.

  6. #35646
    the left thinks trump is the fucking anti-Christ yet they can't stop throwing shit at each other (talking about Pelosi/AOC)...

    the level of fucking retardation is just unfucking real...you really can't keep this shit behind closed doors?

  7. #35647
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    the left thinks trump is the fucking anti-Christ yet they can't stop throwing shit at each other (talking about Pelosi/AOC)...

    the level of fucking retardation is just unfucking real...you really can't keep this shit behind closed doors?

    AOC calling nancy pelosi racist is just unbelievable.

    a response from a member of the Congressional Black Caucus:

    "A House Democrat blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive allies for their ongoing feud with House Speak Nancy Pelosi, saying “their ignorance is beyond belief.”

    Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO) fumed at AOC and other House progressives for their dispute with the House speaker, and accused them of playing “the race card.”

    “What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

    “They’re missing the fact that we have a very thin margin of a majority that we’re operating under and apparently it doesn’t matter to Justice Democrats, they just want to get skins. They want to score points for whatever reason. But I find it juvenile, their tactics, I find their ignorance to be beyond belief about American history and about who are really segregationists. And so how dare they try to play the race card at this point, it shows you the weakness of their arguments.”

    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...beyond-belief/

     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts: Chickens coming home to roost

  8. #35648
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,941
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    “What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

    “They’re missing the fact that we have a very thin margin of a majority that we’re operating under and apparently it doesn’t matter to Justice Democrats, they just want to get skins. They want to score points for whatever reason. But I find it juvenile, their tactics, I find their ignorance to be beyond belief about American history and about who are really segregationists. And so how dare they try to play the race card at this point, it shows you the weakness of their arguments.”

    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...beyond-belief/

    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  9. #35649
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    the left thinks trump is the fucking anti-Christ yet they can't stop throwing shit at each other (talking about Pelosi/AOC)...

    the level of fucking retardation is just unfucking real...you really can't keep this shit behind closed doors?

    AOC calling nancy pelosi racist is just unbelievable.

    a response from a member of the Congressional Black Caucus:

    "A House Democrat blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive allies for their ongoing feud with House Speak Nancy Pelosi, saying “their ignorance is beyond belief.”

    Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO) fumed at AOC and other House progressives for their dispute with the House speaker, and accused them of playing “the race card.”

    “What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

    “They’re missing the fact that we have a very thin margin of a majority that we’re operating under and apparently it doesn’t matter to Justice Democrats, they just want to get skins. They want to score points for whatever reason. But I find it juvenile, their tactics, I find their ignorance to be beyond belief about American history and about who are really segregationists. And so how dare they try to play the race card at this point, it shows you the weakness of their arguments.”

    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...beyond-belief/
    trying to figure out their end game here...I honestly don't think they're smart enough to have one...

    so they call trump a racist, then they call a bunch of other Dems racists...I mean this kinda fucking stupidity is just painful to watch...fucking goddamn news feeds popping up on me...rather just ignore this because it hurts my head...

    I mean at this point im hoping that trump does something really fucking stupid so that his odds to win the white house in 2020 will go down so I can pounce...he must be laughing his ass off seeing all this in-fighting...

  10. #35650
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,941
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post


    AOC calling nancy pelosi racist is just unbelievable.

    a response from a member of the Congressional Black Caucus:

    "A House Democrat blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive allies for their ongoing feud with House Speak Nancy Pelosi, saying “their ignorance is beyond belief.”

    Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO) fumed at AOC and other House progressives for their dispute with the House speaker, and accused them of playing “the race card.”

    “What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

    “They’re missing the fact that we have a very thin margin of a majority that we’re operating under and apparently it doesn’t matter to Justice Democrats, they just want to get skins. They want to score points for whatever reason. But I find it juvenile, their tactics, I find their ignorance to be beyond belief about American history and about who are really segregationists. And so how dare they try to play the race card at this point, it shows you the weakness of their arguments.”

    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...beyond-belief/
    trying to figure out their end game here...I honestly don't think they're smart enough to have one...

    so they call trump a racist, then they call a bunch of other Dems racists...I mean this kinda fucking stupidity is just painful to watch...fucking goddamn news feeds popping up on me...rather just ignore this because it hurts my head...

    I mean at this point im hoping that trump does something really fucking stupid so that his odds to win the white house in 2020 will go down so I can pounce...he must be laughing his ass off seeing all this in-fighting...


    pretty much just rolled through to say that afaik AOC has absolutely no long game whatsoever, shes basically a fucking millenial when it comes to this shit.

    and i say that as someone who actually believes in her politics by and large.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  11. #35651
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post


    AOC calling nancy pelosi racist is just unbelievable.

    a response from a member of the Congressional Black Caucus:

    "A House Democrat blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive allies for their ongoing feud with House Speak Nancy Pelosi, saying “their ignorance is beyond belief.”

    Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO) fumed at AOC and other House progressives for their dispute with the House speaker, and accused them of playing “the race card.”

    “What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

    “They’re missing the fact that we have a very thin margin of a majority that we’re operating under and apparently it doesn’t matter to Justice Democrats, they just want to get skins. They want to score points for whatever reason. But I find it juvenile, their tactics, I find their ignorance to be beyond belief about American history and about who are really segregationists. And so how dare they try to play the race card at this point, it shows you the weakness of their arguments.”

    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...beyond-belief/
    trying to figure out their end game here...I honestly don't think they're smart enough to have one...

    so they call trump a racist, then they call a bunch of other Dems racists...I mean this kinda fucking stupidity is just painful to watch...fucking goddamn news feeds popping up on me...rather just ignore this because it hurts my head...

    I mean at this point im hoping that trump does something really fucking stupid so that his odds to win the white house in 2020 will go down so I can pounce...he must be laughing his ass off seeing all this in-fighting...
    this is a party where their members publicly want to abolish ICE and now the department of homeland security.

    as much as i've criticized trump for being borderline retarded (i give him a 97 IQ), dems are seriously infuriating me with nearly everything they say.

  12. #35652
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

    trying to figure out their end game here...I honestly don't think they're smart enough to have one...

    so they call trump a racist, then they call a bunch of other Dems racists...I mean this kinda fucking stupidity is just painful to watch...fucking goddamn news feeds popping up on me...rather just ignore this because it hurts my head...

    I mean at this point im hoping that trump does something really fucking stupid so that his odds to win the white house in 2020 will go down so I can pounce...he must be laughing his ass off seeing all this in-fighting...


    pretty much just rolled through to say that afaik AOC has absolutely no long game whatsoever, shes basically a fucking millenial when it comes to this shit.

    and i say that as someone who actually believes in her politics by and large.
    yeah...going scorched earth on your own kind aint the way to go about shit in Washington...

    scary, scary stuff...

  13. #35653
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

    trying to figure out their end game here...I honestly don't think they're smart enough to have one...

    so they call trump a racist, then they call a bunch of other Dems racists...I mean this kinda fucking stupidity is just painful to watch...fucking goddamn news feeds popping up on me...rather just ignore this because it hurts my head...

    I mean at this point im hoping that trump does something really fucking stupid so that his odds to win the white house in 2020 will go down so I can pounce...he must be laughing his ass off seeing all this in-fighting...
    this is a party where their members publicly want to abolish ICE and now the department of homeland security.

    as much as i've criticized trump for being borderline retarded (i give him a 97 IQ), dems are seriously infuriating me with nearly everything they say.
    the train wreck that is the race to the bottom (on both sides) is fun to watch, isn't it?

     
    Comments
      
      Daly: Not really. I mean it has a pending train wreck can’t look away feel to it, but it’s impacting us all.

  14. #35654
    goddamn mossad...its always fucking mossad!!!

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...in-work-mossad

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: (((obviously)))

  15. #35655
    Can't Post limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,482
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    I’m sure you can drum up something. The first 5+ years post Lehman it was mandatory 20 %( but you got a phenomenal rate) but things are a little more realistic in the market now. Expect PMI and don’t expect the best rate posible but you should be able to get a decent mortgage with even 10% down.

    Harris did say she would put some 100B into loan programs for minorities who can’t afford a down payment of elected President. It wasn’t a good idea in 2005, it’s not a good idea now.

    yeah loan programs, that whole initiative, is straight fucking retarded. and i agree its absolutely shadows of the previous debacle.

    the 10% down figure is one ive seen bandied about and thats of interest to me now that i have my credit rating in fire-mode, we will see what wells has to say next week tho.
    I don't think loan programs are inherently bad but let an deregulated financial industry run the show and history may repeat itself


  16. #35656
    I think we may be underestimating AOC's own prejudices and goals. She really leans heavy into the intersectionality dogma, which means under no uncertain terms that Jews are part of the problem, especially if they are supportive of Israel. I think her endgame may be an ethnic cleansing of the Democratic Party of all the Jews. I don't think it is an accident most (all?) the Democrats she is going hard in the paint against are Jewish.

    Of course she may have got a little too caught up in her ideological fervor and acted too soon. It might have served her to wait a few terms for some of the old school Jewish Democrats to retire and be replaced by extreme leftist POC allies that share her convictions. Time will tell.
    Last edited by verminaard; 07-11-2019 at 08:47 PM.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  17. #35657
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post



    pretty much just rolled through to say that afaik AOC has absolutely no long game whatsoever, shes basically a fucking millenial when it comes to this shit.

    and i say that as someone who actually believes in her politics by and large.
    yeah...going scorched earth on your own kind aint the way to go about shit in Washington...

    scary, scary stuff...
    The main difference between the two parties over the last 3+ years has come down to one major decision.

    At one point the main office at the GOP said enough is enough - the public wants Trump. Good, bad or indifferent He is going to be out guy. STFU and get on board - and for the most part that’s exactly what happened.

    At one point (earlier than three years actualy) the main office at the DNC said this is Hillary’s time - public be damned. STFU and get on board - and we all saw the result when the silent majority showed up, mostly in the Rust Belt.

    One of two things are going to happen at the DNC over the next 12-16 months. They are either going to tell everyone to get behind the one guy who can actualy win (but still might not) the general and STFU with the dream of a far left candidate..... or 45 gets another 4 years.

    It’s really that simple. Can’t be made any more clear than that. Everything else is just theater.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: You continue to be in denial about Bernie Sanders’ popular appeal. Perhaps just like how Trump had such appeal in 2016.

  18. #35658
    Can't Post limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

    yeah...going scorched earth on your own kind aint the way to go about shit in Washington...

    scary, scary stuff...
    The main difference between the two parties over the last 3+ years has come down to one major decision.

    At one point the main office at the GOP said enough is enough - the public wants Trump. Good, bad or indifferent He is going to be out guy. STFU and get on board - and for the most part that’s exactly what happened.

    At one point (earlier than three years actualy) the main office at the DNC said this is Hillary’s time - public be damned. STFU and get on board - and we all saw the result when the silent majority showed up, mostly in the Rust Belt.

    One of two things are going to happen at the DNC over the next 12-16 months. They are either going to tell everyone to get behind the one guy who can actualy win (but still might not) the general and STFU with the dream of a far left candidate..... or 45 gets another 4 years.

    It’s really that simple. Can’t be made any more clear than that. Everything else is just theater.
    Or in version two you could say a compulsive liar and cheat doubled down on his act and the under-educated and those who may profit by looking the other way voted for, with the help of an insane electoral college system.


  19. #35659
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    The main difference between the two parties over the last 3+ years has come down to one major decision.

    At one point the main office at the GOP said enough is enough - the public wants Trump. Good, bad or indifferent He is going to be out guy. STFU and get on board - and for the most part that’s exactly what happened.

    At one point (earlier than three years actualy) the main office at the DNC said this is Hillary’s time - public be damned. STFU and get on board - and we all saw the result when the silent majority showed up, mostly in the Rust Belt.

    One of two things are going to happen at the DNC over the next 12-16 months. They are either going to tell everyone to get behind the one guy who can actualy win (but still might not) the general and STFU with the dream of a far left candidate..... or 45 gets another 4 years.

    It’s really that simple. Can’t be made any more clear than that. Everything else is just theater.
    Or in version two you could say a compulsive liar and cheat doubled down on his act and the under-educated and those who may profit by looking the other way voted for, with the help of an insane electoral college system.
    I’m not even going to attempt to argue with you. Call it whatever you want. But the facts of the matter are what they are.

  20. #35660
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    MumblesBadly: You continue to be in denial about Bernie Sanders’ popular appeal. Perhaps just like how Trump had such appeal in 2016.

    You willing to bet 4 more years of 45 on it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 22 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 03:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 04:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, ¿a qué hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •