Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    +269k jobs in April and unemployment at a 49 year low of 3.6%.

He may be an unstable, lying buffoon but on his watch the economy owns your face.
    I offer you a real estate allegory. It is Trump after all.

If I build a condominium project - as a developer I will offer my units with a very attractive (artificially low) condo fee.

There are certain operating costs that simply have to be covered. Long term maintenance items (roof/parking lot repave/wooden decks) for which money ought to be accrued is ignored.

The project is a success. I sell out and move to the next town like a carnival.

My favorite part....

People buy the unit. It was a great deal! At the condo meeting nobody will raise their hand and suggest the condo fees get raised.

25 years later no money has been accrued for the roof which now needs to be replaced. Surprise. Each current owner is assessed some large number.

Trump the real estate guy is playing the game right. Your kids will get the special assessment and the right to sell apples or pencils on the street corner.

Thank you.

Fantastic economy but let’s lower taxes and ignore the deficit. Worry about tomorrow?
    Sanlmar, as usual your post is well reasoned and thought provoking.

However your analogy is inappropriate. I'll give you the basic premise of inherent maintenance accruals vs condo fees. But a condominium project has a finite life span and a CAP rate that won't exceed 5.35% (standard Seattle area suburban multifamily).

GDP with a growth rate of 3% is an entirely different animal. Theoretically an infinite lifespan, an infinite upside, and an infinite earning potential.

You can't compare GDP with a real estate project, and frankly nobody on either side gives a rat's ass about the deficit or debt right now. Both sides are perfectly happy continuing to kick that can down the road.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    when middle class resources are syphoned off by the wealthy and victims have to hold down multiple minimum wage positions and still chose between rent, food, and health care, thats not a face owning economy, and even a cursory review of the history of argentina's implosion will fill in any blanks on exactly why and where we are heading.
    no need to worry about health care trump is solving that problem for the middle class

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don’t worry! Be happy (that the Rapture will carry away all of true Christians to Heaven soon, leaving the unbelievers to suffer for their sins).

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

He may be an unstable, lying buffoon but on his watch the economy owns your face.

when middle class resources are syphoned off by the wealthy and victims have to hold down multiple minimum wage positions and still chose between rent, food, and health care, thats not a face owning economy, and even a cursory review of the history of argentina's implosion will fill in any blanks on exactly why and where we are heading.
    Rubbish

Victims? Really Tine? Do you actually believe this or are you taking a contrary position for the sake of debate?

Non farm payrolls just hit an all time high of 27.77/hour and average earnings have exceed inflation by over 1% year over year.

Load Metric

I offer you a real estate allegory. It is Trump after all.

If I build a condominium project - as a developer I will offer my units with a very attractive (artificially low) condo fee.

There are certain operating costs that simply have to be covered. Long term maintenance items (roof/parking lot repave/wooden decks) for which money ought to be accrued is ignored.

The project is a success. I sell out and move to the next town like a carnival.

My favorite part....

People buy the unit. It was a great deal! At the condo meeting nobody will raise their hand and suggest the condo fees get raised.

25 years later no money has been accrued for the roof which now needs to be replaced. Surprise. Each current owner is assessed some large number.

Trump the real estate guy is playing the game right. Your kids will get the special assessment and the right to sell apples or pencils on the street corner.

Thank you.

Fantastic economy but let’s lower taxes and ignore the deficit. Worry about tomorrow?
    Modern Monetary Theory.

Comments

Sanlmar: Everyone wants a wigbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Non farm payrolls just hit an all time high of 27.77/hour and average earnings have exceed inflation by over 1% year over year.
    27.77/hour puts you at $57761.60
    almost half of workers earn less than 30k so using the avearge is silly

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    tellagimp: please explain again how ppl and lawmakers working to send trump packing is weaking the republic and becoming a national scale disaster. and why similar efforts involving Obama, a birth certificate from Hawaii and his non-Kenyan citizenship were just and necessary to maintain the sanctity of the office and the republic itself, damn the dollars & wasted time, effort etc

Couple of things here Cleat:

1. I'm confident you have been on some form of guvment assistance in the last couple of years; hence your passion.
    2. If you don't understand how using impeachment to try and undo an election would weaken our republic, well then you are beyond repair.
    3. I'm unaware of any impeachment efforts to remove Obama for any reason, much less the birther stuff; and even if there was some fringe movement to do so I certainly didn't support it.

Get a hold of yourself.

Load Metric
    Jim's dad donated the blood that started the aids crisis in Michigan

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: post of the century

Load Metric
    Thank you. Fantastic economy but let’s lower taxes and ignore the deficit. Worry about tomorrow?

monkey see, monkey do

Name:  kickingthecan.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  68.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    27.77/hour puts you at $57761.60
    almost half of workers earn less than 30k so using the avearge is silly

tony, how long would you last with no savings and 57k a year pretax, exactly?

because you seem super stoked that the new definition of middle class is exactly that.

read about argentina.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

So, serious question: do any libtards feel any sort of anger for getting duped into looking like a fkn retard?? Or are u coffee boys waiting for your next instructions

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    tellagimp: please explain again how ppl and lawmakers working to send trump packing is weaking the republic and becoming a national scale disaster. and why similar efforts involving Obama, a birth certificate from Hawaii and his non-Kenyan citizenship were just and necessary to maintain the sanctity of the office and the republic itself, damn the dollars & wasted time, effort etc

Couple of things here Cleat:

1. I'm confident you have been on some form of guvment assistance in the last couple of years; hence your passion.
    2. If you don't understand how using impeachment to try and undo an election would weaken our republic, well then you are beyond repair.
    3. I'm unaware of any impeachment efforts to remove Obama for any reason, much less the birther stuff; and even if there was some fringe movement to do so I certainly didn't support it.

Get a hold of yourself.
    44 individuals have served as president. Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms, so he is counted twice, as both the 22nd and 24th president.

13 Presidents have been investigated for impeachment, more than 25%.

1 John Tyler 1843
    2 James Buchanan
    3 Andrew Johnson
    4 Ulysses S. Grant
    5 Herbert Hoover
    6 Harry S. Truman
    7 Richard M. Nixon
    8 Ronald Reagan
    9 George H. W. Bush
    10 Bill Clinton
    11 George W. Bush
    12 Barack Obama
    13 Donald Trump now

Impeachment investigations over the last 176 years have not weakened the republic. Pls show me instances of the republic being weakened by impeachment activities because as you say "If you don't

understand how using impeachment to try and undo an election would weaken our republic, well then you are beyond repair". pls show any impeachment activity that did not have "undo an election" as it's goal.

Why did the authors of the Constitution include impeachment as a duty of Congress if not to "undo an election". Of course impeachment does not immediately result in "undo an election" but a successful impeachment

is the necessary 1st step in "undo an election". Why would the House perform an impeachment without wanting to kick the prez out?

trump said “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

This statement alone should have been the end of trump's campaign. That enough ppl overlooked this and similar, treasonous statements shows the true weakness in our republic. Which is to look for a

god-king to save us. god-kings most often bring ruin upon themselves and those they rule. Last true god-king was Tsar Nicholas II, executed with wife, 5 kids and 3 servants 1918. Fidel Castro, successful king

in that he lived to 90. Those he ruled seldom fared as well. Napoléon Bonaparte, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi are a few kings that fucked all their ppl. If you can show examples of beneficial

god-kings you would like to be ruled by please do. Countries where a separate government exists are not kingdoms, examples Japan and Thailand.

Is your 3rd statement a lie? You're so far from the truth about impeachment activities and Obama.

Efforts to impeach President Obama

During Barack Obama's tenure as President of the United States from 2009 to 2017, certain Republican members of Congress, as well as Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich, stated that Obama had engaged

in impeachable activity and that he might face attempts to remove him from office. Rationales offered for possible impeachment included false claims that Obama was born outside the United States, that he

allegedly allowed people to use bathrooms based on their gender identity, an alleged White House cover-up after the 2012 Benghazi attack, and failure to enforce immigration laws. No list of articles of

impeachment was ever drawn up and proposed to the Judiciary Committee. Multiple surveys of U.S. public opinion found that the clear majority of Americans rejected the idea of impeaching Obama, while a

majority of Republicans were in favor; for example, CNN found in July 2014 that 57% of Republicans supported efforts while about two thirds of adult Americans in general disagreed.

2010–12

In May 2010, Republican Darrell Issa of California stated that the allegation that the White House had offered Pennsylvania Representative Joe Sestak a job to persuade Sestak to drop out of the Pennsylvania

Senate primary election against Arlen Specter "is one that everyone from Arlen Spector to Dick Morris has said is in fact a crime, and could be impeachable". With the possibility of becoming chairman of the

House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform in January 2011, Issa said in October 2010 that the committee would not seek to impeach Obama.

In August 2011, Republican Congressman Michael C. Burgess of Texas stated that the impeachment of Barack Obama "needs to happen" in order to prevent Obama from "pushing his agenda". Burgess did not mention any

grounds for impeachment.

In June 2012, Senator Jon Kyl said on the Bill Bennett radio show that "impeachment is always a possibility" when discussing the Obama Administration policy on immigration.

In May 2013, Republican Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma stated that President Obama "could be impeached over what he alleged was a White House cover-up after last year's attack in Benghazi, Libya". Inhofe said

that "of all the great cover-ups in history—the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate, all the rest of them—this ... is going to go down as most egregious cover-up in American history".
    Republican Congressman

Jason Chaffetz of Utah also stated in an interview that impeachment was "within the realm of possibilities" with regard to the September 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, later clarifying that "it's not

something I'm seeking" and that "I'm not willing to take that off the table. But that's certainly not what we're striving for."

In August 2013, Republican Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma responded to a questioner in a town hall meeting, who had asserted that President Obama was failing to carry out his constitutional responsibilities, by saying

that "you have to establish the criteria that would qualify for proceedings against the president... and that's called impeachment". Coburn added, "I don't have the legal background to know if that rises to 'high

crimes and misdemeanors', but I think you're getting perilously close". Coburn did not specify what grounds he felt would support impeachment, but NBC News noted that Coburn "mentioned that he believes Department of

Homeland Security officials have told career USCIS employees to 'ignore' background checks for immigrants". Coburn mentioned no evidence that substantiated his belief.

At a town hall meeting with constituents, Congressman Blake Farenthold said that Obama should be impeached due to issues with Obama's birth certificate. Farenthold said that he thinks that "the House is already out of

the barn on this, on the whole birth certificate issue."

On August 19, 2013, Republican Congressman Kerry Bentivolio stated that if he could write articles of impeachment, "it would be a dream come true". To help in achieving that goal, he retained experts and historians.

On December 3, 2013, the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on the President that was formally titled "The President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws", which has been viewed as an attempt to begin

justifying impeachment proceedings.

May 2016

In May 2016, the Oklahoma Legislature filed a measure asking the representatives from Oklahoma in the House of Representatives to impeach Obama, the U.S. attorney general, the U.S. secretary of education and any other

administration officials involved in the decision to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms corresponding to their gender identity. The same resolution also "condemns the actions of the Civil Rights Division of the

United States Department of Justice and the Office for Civil Rights of the United States Department of Education ... as contrary to the values of the citizens of Oklahoma".

And of course trump referenced the birther issue repeatedly at rallies. Roars of approval followed. Your non-support of a real thing does not negate the real thing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Truth-spoke the shit out of Tellaturd’s partisan ass!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Shut up 6TP u dont fit in around here. Seriously man, its weird go do something else we dont like u

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Sometimes a guy is too low IQ to know how to troll (vegas1369) and sometimes u just reach an age where ur not quick enough to be able to troll without looking like a nutbar. No big deal man, it's not like ur a loser, ur just old. Retire, dont try to keep up with the whippersnappers

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Mumbles is old and awful but hes harmless so he fits in. You are old awful and vindictive so peace out. Seriously doing u a favor with this advice BYE, dont rack up bad karma for ur family with ur hate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Mumbles is old and awful but hes harmless so he fits in. You are old awful and vindictive so peace out. Seriously doing u a favor with this advice BYE, dont rack up bad karma for ur family with ur hate
    But not as old as the guy featured in this meme.

Name:  C396CB4D-8B0E-4D58-BD05-065A54E17993.jpeg
Views: 435
Size:  192.9 KB

Comments

thesidedish: Yup, terrible post

devidee: 6 gorillian goy!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I don’t believe for a minute that the economy is doing well because of Trump. Nor would I put all the blame on him if it was in the shitter. These things are cyclical. My opinion is irrelevant, however, because here is how Americans vote (and guys like Mumbles don’t get it):

1. Things for me and the people around me are pretty good, I’m not going to upset the apple cart.
    2. Things are going badly for me and don’t seem likely to get better soon, we need a change.

“It’s the economy stupid”. It is a simple as that. If things stay the way they are, the dems are going to have a difficult time retaking the White House.
    Even the British get it:

PIERS MORGAN: While dumb, deluded Democrats pathetically screech about impeachment, Trump’s firing up the US economy so ferociously he could win by a landslide in 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...landslide.html

Like Ronald Reagan before him, Clinton then won re-election on the back of a strong economy – despite both presidencies being engulfed by scandal in their first terms.

The message is clear: get the economy right and Americans will forgive you almost anything. Get it wrong, and they’ll kick you out.

Right now, with just 18 months until the 2020 election, President Trump is on an undeniable economic roll that supports his election promise to ‘Make America Great Again.’ And that should put the fear of God into Democrats, who are still reeling from Trump being cleared of collusion. While they continue to pathetically and pointlessly stamp their feet and scream blue murder at not getting what they want, like toddlers who’ve had their rattles taken away, Trump’s laughing all the way to the electoral bank.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! The Daily Mail is a right-wing rag not worth wiping one’s ass with!
    Last edited by Jayjami; 05-05-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Even the British get it:
    Name:  401758ecd01be4ff290baa61615b0586.png
Views: 871
Size:  1.10 MB
    Name:  1cf6e4062477ff8b9d837f688c831dbf.png
Views: 876
Size:  1.12 MB
    Name:  6f0882c8df82e637e48456329b167966.png
Views: 889
Size:  1.20 MB
    Name:  6f0dd1f082d89f9aa11a8e191dc9c7c7.png
Views: 859
Size:  847.4 KB
    Name:  3b4f339cf30d83fb67132f928055e72f.png
Views: 878
Size:  993.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Even the British get it:
    Name:  401758ecd01be4ff290baa61615b0586.png
Views: 871
Size:  1.10 MB
    Name:  1cf6e4062477ff8b9d837f688c831dbf.png
Views: 876
Size:  1.12 MB
    Name:  6f0882c8df82e637e48456329b167966.png
Views: 889
Size:  1.20 MB
    Name:  6f0dd1f082d89f9aa11a8e191dc9c7c7.png
Views: 859
Size:  847.4 KB
    Name:  3b4f339cf30d83fb67132f928055e72f.png
Views: 878
Size:  993.7 KB
    Of course some British detest Trump, for some very valid reasons. Personally, I have never voted for a Republican president. Can’t believe I actually voted for Dukkakis!

I’m talking about the analysis of American voting patterns. Trump is a sitting president with a good economy. History suggests he will win re-election.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Shoulda been like the 1988 version of Mumbles and voted for Poppy Bush!

duped_samaritan: This is a fair point. But you were supporting a Pierce Morgan (Celebrity Apprentice runner up) article ffs.

Load Metric
    “Get on the Trump Train of grifting MAGA voters!”

TRUMP BUDDY DAVID BOSSIE ACCUSED OF SCAMMING ELDERLY MAGA VOTERS
    David Bossie’s political group has traded on Trump’s name to raise millions from older Republican voters—but spends almost none of the money on political causes or candidates. A new report calls it part of a “cottage industry” of “self-serving borderline scams.”
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...cam-accusation

Serves those idiots right!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    “Get on the Trump Train of grifting MAGA voters!”

TRUMP BUDDY DAVID BOSSIE ACCUSED OF SCAMMING ELDERLY MAGA VOTERS
    David Bossie’s political group has traded on Trump’s name to raise millions from older Republican voters—but spends almost none of the money on political causes or candidates. A new report calls it part of a “cottage industry” of “self-serving borderline scams.”
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...cam-accusation

Serves those idiots right!

you mock the dailymail, yet constantly post shit from vanityfair, CNN, The LOL Young Turks.

take a break. please.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information