Page 1756 of 1767 FirstFirst ... 75612561656170617461752175317541755175617571758175917601766 ... LastLast
Results 35,101 to 35,120 of 35336

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #35101
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im legit starting to wonder if trump fired comey because he couldnt stand the thought of comey not being an errand boy and that it had nothing to do with fear of an investigation beyond the fact that any investigation is going to instantly become the theme song to every moment of his life because he stupidly put a stick in the media's eye.


    because he's literally got the judgement of a toddler.
    pretty much. i don't think trump can handle the concept of underlings not being completely and totally flattering him at all times. comey's refusal to swear loyalty to him was the end for comey in the fbi

    also trump has the judgment of a toddler

  2. #35102
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,439
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im legit starting to wonder if trump fired comey because he couldnt stand the thought of comey not being an errand boy and that it had nothing to do with fear of an investigation beyond the fact that any investigation is going to instantly become the theme song to every moment of his life because he stupidly put a stick in the media's eye.


    because he's literally got the judgement of a toddler.
    pretty much. i don't think trump can handle the concept of underlings not being completely and totally flattering him at all times. comey's refusal to swear loyalty to him was the end for comey in the fbi

    also trump has the judgment of a toddler

    i mean he basically said as much, there is some wild quote in the mueller report about how trump was entirely convinced that everyone from obama to jfk had their own pet fbi director, because of course he doesnt understand what the fbi is or how our government works.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  3. #35103
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    121
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,221
    How did this country turn itself into a cacophony of black and white thinkers? Whatever happened to negotiation and compromise? We are on the verge of a breakthrough in innovation and technology. Yet here a lot of you decided to go back to 1955.

  4. #35104
    Ahh the power of perception, nobody has a monopoly on bending peopleís perceptions to benefit their own agenda. Itís amazing to see how some people will nonchalantly just skip over the fact that this report is referencing PEOPLES TWEETS AND INSTAGRAM POST




    AS IF THAT IS WHAT A SPECIAL COUNSEL DEPENDS ON TO RECOMMEND PROSECUTION


    THE CORPORATE RUN MEDIA KNOWS YOU WONT READ THE REPORT

    LOL AT ďsomewhere in the report I sawĒ

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey ya lying, POS fraudster, cuando estas en el utero y escuchas que tus padres te llamaran mongoloide retardado. sit on your hands when adults are talking.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #35105
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -98
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im legit starting to wonder if trump fired comey because he couldnt stand the thought of comey not being an errand boy and that it had nothing to do with fear of an investigation beyond the fact that any investigation is going to instantly become the theme song to every moment of his life because he stupidly put a stick in the media's eye.


    because he's literally got the judgement of a toddler.
    pretty much. i don't think trump can handle the concept of underlings not being completely and totally flattering him at all times. comey's refusal to swear loyalty to him was the end for comey in the fbi

    also trump has the judgment of a toddler
    Given Trumpís ability to repeatedly finagle billions of dollars out of banks and investors despite a long history of collosally bad returns and loses for *others* who invest with him while he has stayed afloat and pocketed hundreds of millions in fees, possibly over a billion, during that span, is proof that Trump is not an innocent-but-narcissistic man-child who only cares about loyalty for loyaltyís sake. And Trump screaming bloody murder at the prospect that Muellerís investigation was at one point potentially going to investigate his business dealings speaks volumes on that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  6. #35106
    The Mueller Report isnít worth 17 million if 17 million was sitting on top of the report in bundles of hundred dollar bills...

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey shitlips, none of your posts are worth 17 cents. except when ya scream "what did I lose" "tell me" or ya go meltdown mode.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  7. #35107
    The same idiots who hand out strong indictments on President Trump are the same idiots who will conveniently disregard the fact that everyone in his tax bracket or around his tax bracket does the same thing, itís interesting how some people will claim some moral high ground all while supporting people who would follow under the same category as the people they indict publicly.

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey fucko, you have never occupied high ground, moral or otherwise. "IM LEAVING TOO""
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  8. #35108
    mumbles, the SDNY investigation is legitimately dangerous for trump, not the russian conspiracy one. you should be putting your focus on that

  9. #35109
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,439
    i mean...

    https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europ...ans/index.html

    someday we may get another mitrokhin archive that breaks down the nuances of what exactly happened and how but i doubt it will happen in our lifetimes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  10. #35110
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,439
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  11. #35111
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1467
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,101
    We had the Isreali PM address Congress how is that not influencing our election?
    We have Prime Ministers of Canada and France openly taking shots at 45. How is that not influencing elections?

    Iím 100 % sure the DNC fixed the election for HRC, as is their right. Iím 99% sure ďRussia agentsĒ hacked and exposed this as fact. Iím sure they told Donny about it to and the high road would have been to blow the whistle. Thatís what happened. Itís what we thought happened 2 years ago. The report Changes nothing.

    Somehow lost in all of this is our own government interfering with overseas elections of the last century. You want to write up a ďspecial reportĒ thatís the one to author.

     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts:

  12. #35112
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    We had the Isreali PM address Congress how is that not influencing our election?
    We have Prime Ministers of Canada and France openly taking shots at 45. How is that not influencing elections?

    Iím 100 % sure the DNC fixed the election for HRC, as is their right. Iím 99% sure ďRussia agentsĒ hacked and exposed this as fact. Iím sure they told Donny about it to and the high road would have been to blow the whistle. Thatís what happened. Itís what we thought happened 2 years ago. The report Changes nothing.

    Somehow lost in all of this is our own government interfering with overseas elections of the last century. You want to write up a ďspecial reportĒ thatís the one to author.


    You allude here to what I said about 50 pages back; that is, what is the big deal, this shit is done all the time by everyone, including our own government.

    Along the same vein, does it bother anyone here that with what is now happening with Trump -vis a vis all future Presidents once they reach office will be investigated for everything they may have ever done, purely for political reasons? I'm not talking about legitimate offenses that happen during office or even investigations that were already ongoing before they take office that materialize during office, but simply deciding hey I don't like this guy, let's look back at everything he's done in business, taxes, personal life and find whatever we can and use it to attack him.

    This is unfortunately going to be the new normal -- well, at least for everyone except the folks who have never done anything in their entire lives except run for office - as they don't' have anything to investigate. Then we wonder why more successful business people don't run for office and instead we are always faced with the choice of the lesser of two life long politicians who have never created jobs, paid FICA, etc. Perhaps we are just getting what we are due.

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: If you dont like the current president, make up a crime, if he complains, impeach him for obstruction
      
      MumblesBadly: Epic level of denial regarding the scale and scope of Trump’s criminal actions and tendencies relative to any prior US president, including Tricky Dick himself.
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: We Are Getting Exactly The Dogshit Sammich We Deserve Rep

  13. #35113
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1467
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    We had the Isreali PM address Congress how is that not influencing our election?
    We have Prime Ministers of Canada and France openly taking shots at 45. How is that not influencing elections?

    Iím 100 % sure the DNC fixed the election for HRC, as is their right. Iím 99% sure ďRussia agentsĒ hacked and exposed this as fact. Iím sure they told Donny about it to and the high road would have been to blow the whistle. Thatís what happened. Itís what we thought happened 2 years ago. The report Changes nothing.

    Somehow lost in all of this is our own government interfering with overseas elections of the last century. You want to write up a ďspecial reportĒ thatís the one to author.


    You allude here to what I said about 50 pages back; that is, what is the big deal, this shit is done all the time by everyone, including our own government.

    Along the same vein, does it bother anyone here that with what is now happening with Trump -vis a vis all future Presidents once they reach office will be investigated for everything they may have ever done, purely for political reasons? I'm not talking about legitimate offenses that happen during office or even investigations that were already ongoing before they take office that materialize during office, but simply deciding hey I don't like this guy, let's look back at everything he's done in business, taxes, personal life and find whatever we can and use it to attack him.

    This is unfortunately going to be the new normal -- well, at least for everyone except the folks who have never done anything in their entire lives except run for office - as they don't' have anything to investigate. Then we wonder why more successful business people don't run for office and instead we are always faced with the choice of the lesser of two life long politicians who have never created jobs, paid FICA, etc. Perhaps we are just getting what we are due.
    And just so that Iím not misunderstood Iím not 100% saying that our involvement in overseas elections is a ďbad thingĒ. If we have a choice between a dictatorship or a socialist country with ties to Russia/China in the region or a regime sympathetic to democratic republic....... well a little helping hand may not be the worst thing.

  14. #35114
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    Iím 100 % sure the DNC fixed the election for HRC, as is their right. Iím 99% sure ďRussia agentsĒ hacked and exposed this as fact.

    i read an interesting piece that described that entire chapter as yet another psyop that got posted at rt.com and was immediately pushed by gov.ru twitter accounts and IRA fb accounts and ads, but i never heard anything else about it.

    it does kinda make sense tho when you look at the numbers, bernie was nowhere close to getting the nom iirc.

    i openly admit that it might be 100% true and what i read was just another piece of agitprop.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #35115
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The same idiots who hand out strong indictments on President Trump are the same idiots who will conveniently disregard the fact that everyone in his tax bracket or around his tax bracket does the same thing, itís interesting how some people will claim some moral high ground all while supporting people who would follow under the same category as the people they indict publicly.
    you ready to join the revolution against the billionaires?

    Name:  U2WcEP7.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  125.7 KB

  16. #35116
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -98
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    mumbles, the SDNY investigation is legitimately dangerous for trump, not the russian conspiracy one. you should be putting your focus on that
    I’ve already mentioned the SDNY investigation, which includes Trump’s shady business practices, including alleged money laundering, insurance fraud, bank fraud, to name a few.

    But what is apparently laid out in the Mueller report in clear language is evidence that Trump’s actions meet the necessary “intent” threshold to prosecute and convict. I know you won’t trust this ‘over-the-road scholar’ on this matter, so I’ll let an actual Rhodes Scholar explain it to you using details from the Mueller report.



    And just for the record, I typically find Rachel Maddow to be excessively long-winded and salaciously speculative when covering the subject of Trump, but this time she uses very damning passages from the Mueller report to make a pretty sound case for how much risk Trump faces if he loses the 2020 election (assuming he isn’t saved by some kind of last minute resign-for-a-pardon deal with Pence).
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-20-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  17. #35117
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1467
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,101
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    I’m 100 % sure the DNC fixed the election for HRC, as is their right. I’m 99% sure “Russia agents” hacked and exposed this as fact.

    i read an interesting piece that described that entire chapter as yet another psyop that got posted at rt.com and was immediately pushed by gov.ru twitter accounts and IRA fb accounts and ads, but i never heard anything else about it.

    it does kinda make sense tho when you look at the numbers, bernie was nowhere close to getting the nom iirc.

    i openly admit that it might be 100% true and what i read was just another piece of agitprop.
    Ok maybe I need to walk it back a tad. Fixed might have been too strong a word. Strongly strongly encouraged is probably a more apt description. If Bernie came out and won state after state then maybe the DNC would have changed course. But I don’t think it’s unfair to say the super delegates were told to start with HRC as the default. As a result she got funding. Funding adds. Adds popularity. Popularity votes. Votes support the super delegate position. And once they got halfway through the primary and it was clear nobody was going to challenge the chosen one, truly... well that’s when the central office did everything to prop up HRC and submarine Bernie. The emails that were hacked were the end result of the deck being stacked.

    But just like it’s not illegal for 45 to not pull the fire alarm on Russia, it’s also not illegal for the DNC to stack the deck. Both are “Unamerican” though and not right.

  18. #35118
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    mumbles, the SDNY investigation is legitimately dangerous for trump, not the russian conspiracy one. you should be putting your focus on that
    Iíve already mentioned the SDNY investigation, which includes Trumpís shady business practices, including alleged money laundering, insurance fraud, bank fraud, to name a few.

    But what is apparently laid out in the Mueller report in clear language is evidence that Trumpís actions meet the necessary ďintentĒ threshold to prosecute and convict. I know you wonít trust this Ďover-the-road scholarí on this matter, so Iíll let an actual Rhodes Scholar explain it to you using details from the Mueller report.



    And just for the record, I typically find Rachel Maddow to be excessively long-winded and salaciously speculative when covering the subject of Trump, but this time she uses very damning passages from the Mueller report to make a pretty sound case for how much risk Trump faces if he loses the 2020 election (assuming he isnít saved by some kind of last minute resign-for-a-pardon deal with Pence).
    itís like youíre going out of your way to ignore and then not respond to what Iím saying

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Reading comprehension fail! I said that I already mentioned the SDNY investigations! And did you listen to what Maddow mentions about the details in the Mueller report???

  19. #35119
    MumblesBadly: Reading comprehension fail! I said that I already mentioned the SDNY investigations! And did you listen to what Maddow mentions about the details in the Mueller report???

    mumbles, for clarity, what part of my below statement do you disagree with, if anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

    Obstruction of justice explicitly doesn't require an underlying crime or intent of masking a criminal act. Obstructing an investigation for any reason counts. Some people obstruct justice because they don;t want personal shit to come out. The motivation doesn't need to be criminal.
    the statute is very vague, but the motivation needs to be "corrupt".

    in other words, if trump fired comey because he was afraid comey would uncover trump's criminal activities = corrupt.

    if trump fired comey because he thought the whole investigation was illegal and done for the purpose of undermining his presidency = not corrupt

    there's a lot of grey here and the statute doesn't define what "corrupt" means.

  20. #35120
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -98
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    MumblesBadly: Reading comprehension fail! I said that I already mentioned the SDNY investigations! And did you listen to what Maddow mentions about the details in the Mueller report???

    mumbles, for clarity, what part of my below statement do you disagree with, if anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    the statute is very vague, but the motivation needs to be "corrupt".

    in other words, if trump fired comey because he was afraid comey would uncover trump's criminal activities = corrupt.

    if trump fired comey because he thought the whole investigation was illegal and done for the purpose of undermining his presidency = not corrupt

    there's a lot of grey here and the statute doesn't define what "corrupt" means.
    Blakey, it’s not what *I* think about the strawman distinction you draw here, as I am not a lawyer, but the distinction that Mueller, who, if memory serves me right, is a lawyer — of fucking course he is — drew in his report, as Rachel Maddow discusses in the segment of her show that I included above, and repeat here...



    ... And of which Eric Holder said:

    Name:  B57A785E-5E52-4FEB-A09B-F517CE7275AE.png
Views: 198
Size:  754.5 KB

    But I will try to translate those comments for the benefit of your strawman distinction: It does NOT matter whether Trump was merely concerned about the public’s perception of his presidency thinking that the investigation was a “witch hunt”! The corruption is due to his abusing the power of the office as president to obstruct a legally valid investigation *regardless* of whether he *thought* it was merely poltically motivated.

    To put it terms an ordinary citizen can understand: You do NOT have the right to ignore a lawful order a cop gives you even if you *think* it is illegal. And you do NOT have the right to interfere with an FBI investigation even if you *believe* no crime was committed that deserves investigating. And that applies to EVERONE in this country, the president included.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-20-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 13 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, Ņa quť hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •