Page 1733 of 1768 FirstFirst ... 73312331633168317231729173017311732173317341735173617371743 ... LastLast
Results 34,641 to 34,660 of 35349

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #34641
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I keep forgetting I'm talking to guys that don't fuck...nvm...
    I mean if you call banging a dry pussy while she alternates between compiling the grocery list and wishing she hadn't gotten pregnant in high school "fucking" then more power to you. Sounds like some weird combo of pity sex and guilt rape at best. But what do I know I'm just a cuck because I check the oil before starting the engine.

  2. #34642
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,092
    Basically mintjewlips has only fucked dry pussies, this thread was a horrendous waste of time and let's do the internet a favor by locking it now. We've hit rock bottom y'all.

  3. #34643
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I keep forgetting I'm talking to guys that don't fuck...nvm...
    I mean if you call banging a dry pussy while she alternates between compiling the grocery list and wishing she hadn't gotten pregnant in high school "fucking" then more power to you. Sounds like some weird combo of pity sex and guilt rape at best. But what do I know I'm just a cuck because I check the oil before starting the engine.

    Here's the real question, have you cracked your wife's code? I'm sure I'll need to elaborate, so here you go, have you gotten to the point in your marriage where you and your...I mean your wife and you have enough sexual chemistry that you know exactly what to do to get her to climax?....or is it constant disappointment?...

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: dunce
      
      cleatus: hey tilt monkey wetback, "IM LEAVING TOO"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  4. #34644
    Rum just breathe buddy, I'm just fucking around man, you guys take the internet wayyyyy to serious....

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: dumb fuck
      
      Muck Ficon: Says the guy who cried because he was "hacked"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #34645
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Rum just breathe buddy, I'm just fucking around man, you guys take the internet wayyyyy to serious....
    Hey man just own it when you say you make your wife fuck you whenever you want it. No need for the gamble satire defense bro.

  6. #34646
    dave literally has to beg his wife to give him that sideways burger

  7. #34647
    the coronado cuck ladies and gentlemen

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: And fin

  8. #34648
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -95
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,342
    Name:  CB0B5AEA-0051-4408-AF6A-9005B88FB4AE.jpeg
Views: 163
Size:  79.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      DJ_Chaps: .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  9. #34649
    Hang out with your Yang out.


    Name:  1551872718776.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  97.9 KB

     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsSatire: whole lotta yang gang shit

  10. #34650
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -95
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,342
    Under 2 years of Trumpís brilliant trade negotiating leadership, the US has reduced its trade deficit by....

    Oh, wait. It hasnít.

    U.S. Trade Gap Surged to $621 Billion in 2018, 10-Year High
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hest-in-decade

    The U.S. trade deficit widened in 2018 to a 10-year high of $621 billion, bucking President Donald Trumpís pledges to reduce it, as tax cuts boosted domestic demand for imports while the strong dollar and retaliatory tariffs weighed on exports.

    The annual deficit in goods and services increased by $68.8 billion, or 12.5 percent, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday. The December gap jumped from the prior month to $59.8 billion, also a 10-year high and wider than the median estimate of economists. The merchandise-trade deficit with China -- the principal target of Trumpís trade war -- hit a record $419.2 billion in 2018.

    As a share of the economy, the gap widened to 3 percent of GDP from 2.8 percent in 2017. Itís still significantly smaller than in the decade before the Great Recession, when it approached 6 percent.
    While Trump frequently cites the deficit as evidence of the failure of his predecessorsí trade policies -- even though most economists donít dwell on the indicator -- the gap has increased by $119 billion during his two years as president. Even if he completes an accord to end the tariff war with China, substantially shrinking the deficit may prove tough as cooling global growth weighs on exports while domestic demand keeps driving shipments from abroad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  11. #34651
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5143
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,451
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Under 2 years of Trumpís brilliant trade negotiating leadership, the US has reduced its trade deficit by....

    Oh, wait. It hasnít.

    U.S. Trade Gap Surged to $621 Billion in 2018, 10-Year High
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hest-in-decade

    The U.S. trade deficit widened in 2018 to a 10-year high of $621 billion, bucking President Donald Trumpís pledges to reduce it, as tax cuts boosted domestic demand for imports while the strong dollar and retaliatory tariffs weighed on exports.

    The annual deficit in goods and services increased by $68.8 billion, or 12.5 percent, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday. The December gap jumped from the prior month to $59.8 billion, also a 10-year high and wider than the median estimate of economists. The merchandise-trade deficit with China -- the principal target of Trumpís trade war -- hit a record $419.2 billion in 2018.

    As a share of the economy, the gap widened to 3 percent of GDP from 2.8 percent in 2017. Itís still significantly smaller than in the decade before the Great Recession, when it approached 6 percent.
    While Trump frequently cites the deficit as evidence of the failure of his predecessorsí trade policies -- even though most economists donít dwell on the indicator -- the gap has increased by $119 billion during his two years as president. Even if he completes an accord to end the tariff war with China, substantially shrinking the deficit may prove tough as cooling global growth weighs on exports while domestic demand keeps driving shipments from abroad.


    every time i hear someone talking about how 'the economy is up under trump' im like yeah you and i have different views of what constitutes an economy i guess.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #34652
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    SIDE DISH YOU SEEING THIS SHIT




    lol jesus. I took the day off from thinking about politics fortunately

  13. #34653
    rum dick: Can't remember can you. Not surprising. Here's a pity rep.

    moron id never answer an affirmative to that question in a million years. i'd say "I didn't touch her, she was looking for a contact lens on my face" if I was caught banging the most beautiful girl in the world on cam

  14. #34654
    rum dick get your wife a womanizer, then mint wont be able to trash you for not making your wife have an orgasm

    Name:  wom-premium.png
Views: 111
Size:  25.7 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: REAL TALK, ALL I NEES IS ONE FINGER, THREE IF SHE'S FEELING FRISKY NAMSAYIN

  15. #34655
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Would anyone call einstein an idiot for the sake of calling him an idiot? I'm just wondering, because a man who was YUGE underdog to win a presidential election single handedly willed his way to victory and is being called an "idiot"......typical....

    mintjewlips comparing einstein's intelligence with trump's in a non-humorous way.

    meanwhile, michael cohen literally threatened trump's high school into not releasing his transcript. that actually happened.

    mint, you really are just an absolute buffoon. just a complete and utter trainwreck

  16. #34656
    ...typical

  17. #34657

  18. #34658
    Trump calling the apple guy Tim apple might be the greatest thing an american president has done since nuking Japan

  19. #34659
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5143
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,451
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-ring?ref=home



    Alan Dershowitz was accused in federal appeals court of involvement in billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday evening.

    The allegations were made before the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals on Wednesday.


    "all the best people"

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Pizzagate is fake news
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  20. #34660
    wait hold on the guy who helped get oj off isnt the best?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, Ņa quť hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •