Page 168 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 681181581641651661671681691701711721782182686681168 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

even with the media being "in the bag" for hillary, EVERY other candidate was beating hillary in head to head polls except for trump. during the primaries, don't you remember all of them pointing to the polls as the main reason to not vote for trump -- that you were handing the white house to hillary?

if you believe the media is "in the bag" for clinton, i'm surprised you don't think they wanted trump to get the nomination. remember how nice msnbc was to trump early on?

also if you really believe no one had a chance of beating hillary, there's no hope for the party. who will the dems ever nominate that's weaker than her?
    That is absolutely not true that every other candidate was beating Hillary. The only one was Kasich that spineless turd who would have been so easily manipulated by the left.

No matter who won the primary the MSM was going to town on the Republican nominee just like the job they did on McCain and Romney. Regardless, I think this is a wake up call that the Republican Party needs to change greatly from within or die. They don't really listen to its core base and don't understand that its core base is changing and they need to cast a wider net.

Cause you're right, it's very possible that in its current state they will never beat the Democratic nominee ever again.
    no, EVERY other candidate (at least the real ones) was beating hillary at one time or another and as recently as march during the primary debates.

here's a politifact article fact-checking kasich's claim that he did best against hillary. the article looks at polling from real clear politics showing that Cruz, Kasich and Rubio were ALL beating hillary head to head. the only one who wasn't was trump, even back then.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...inst-among-go/

you guys really don't remember these polls? it's all the republicans were talking about at the time. you know, if we nominate trump, he'll get killed by hillary... seriously?

Comments

rum dick: rep for trying to use logic and facts when debating the retards who support trump at pfa

hongkonger: Fighting the good fight

ToasterOven: special ed teacher

Gold
    Load Metric

That is absolutely not true that every other candidate was beating Hillary. The only one was Kasich that spineless turd who would have been so easily manipulated by the left.

No matter who won the primary the MSM was going to town on the Republican nominee just like the job they did on McCain and Romney. Regardless, I think this is a wake up call that the Republican Party needs to change greatly from within or die. They don't really listen to its core base and don't understand that its core base is changing and they need to cast a wider net.

Cause you're right, it's very possible that in its current state they will never beat the Democratic nominee ever again.
    no, EVERY other candidate (at least the real ones) was beating hillary at one time or another and as recently as march during the primary debates.

here's a politifact article fact-checking kasich's claim that he did best against hillary. the article looks at polling from real clear politics showing that Cruz, Kasich and Rubio were ALL beating hillary head to head. the only one who wasn't was trump, even back then.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...inst-among-go/

you guys really don't remember these polls? it's all the republicans were talking about at the time. you know, if we nominate trump, he'll get killed by hillary... seriously?
    Wow, I seemed to remember only Kasich being ahead. Makes you wonder how Trump won the primaries with huge record number turnout against such political juggernauts.

Load Metric
    Rand Paul has gone full Drk Star also, apparently

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Yet the lemmings can't stop talking about it. Ganging up at every turn, making their distorted world view seem somehow normal. To be so scared, so utterly terrified that Trump is gonna round them all the fuck up must be really upsetting that the $19 trillion dollar glass house is gonna shatter and they'll be on the wrong side of history. Not gonna lie, it's gotta be tough expending that much energy trying to hide how badly you hate America and in the same breath vote for its utter destruction. 3rd world here we come, yaaaaay, democrats win!

Bravo sir, that was so well said.

Name:  200w_d-15.gif
Views: 307
Size:  110.4 KB

Name:  200w_d-11.gif
Views: 345
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  200w_d-12.gif
Views: 304
Size:  140.8 KB

Name:  200w_d-22.gif
Views: 348
Size:  70.4 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The fact that the far left and far right lunatics don't like her makes her the best candidate. Moderate, corrupt, and smart--she'll keep the machine running just fine.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I think you are mistaking jumping for joy for squirming. Hillary is running against literally the candidate she could beat, and she's squirming?

We're past trying to get Trumpkins to recognize that he simply can't be the president, but you guys still don't think he's in this thing, do you? Hillary has a 10+ lead in enough spots to get to 270. You guys get that, right?
    Here's the thing, Hillary was winning this election no matter who the Republicans rolled out there. Cruz, Rubio, Bush...do you think they wouldn't have gotten hosed by CNN and the liberal media conglomerate, simply torn to shreds while trying to play THEIR game?

I don't buy the "If the Republicans had a halfway decent nominee they'd win easily" argument. The establishment is in the bag for Hillary and it's gonna be tough to overcome no matter what.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Fact is any qualified republican with a little bit of message discipline would be walking away with this (and would have my vote). Stated another way, Cruz, kasich, bush, Rubio and maybe even Christie would all be leading this race by at least 3 points right now.

Clinton is a terrible and unpopular candidate and independent voters want a change after one party controlling the white house for the last 8 years. Plus the media would be relentlessly covering the various Clinton scandals but for trump saying unprecedented stupid and insane shit every single day.

On second thought Clinton would probably be beating christie because his scandals would cancel out clinton's and I am convinced the US will never elect another morbidly obese president.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Here's the thing, Hillary was winning this election no matter who the Republicans rolled out there. Cruz, Rubio, Bush...do you think they wouldn't have gotten hosed by CNN and the liberal media conglomerate, simply torn to shreds while trying to play THEIR game?

I don't buy the "If the Republicans had a halfway decent nominee they'd win easily" argument. The establishment is in the bag for Hillary and it's gonna be tough to overcome no matter what.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Fact is any qualified republican with a little bit of message discipline would be walking away with this (and would have my vote). Stated another way, Cruz, kasich, bush, Rubio and maybe even Christie would all be leading this race by at least 3 points right now.

Clinton is a terrible and unpopular candidate and independent voters want a change after one party controlling the white house for the last 8 years. Plus the media would be relentlessly covering the various Clinton scandals but for trump saying unprecedented stupid and insane shit every single day.

On second thought Clinton would probably be beating christie because his scandals would cancel out clinton's and I am convinced the US will never elect another morbidly obese president.
    Don't believe that theoretical argument for a second. They would have pushed Clinton even harder and in a different manner than they are now. Eight years ago it was about getting the first black man elected and this time it would be all about getting the first woman elected. They would have attacked and sliced and diced whoever was the opponent and made him seem worse than Clinton.

Its all too easy for people to say now that they would have voted against Clinton but when push came to shove you would fall in line.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I am convinced the US will never elect another morbidly obese president.
    A seizure prone, geriatric candidate is the one real Americans can get behind.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

you all get that escrow in? ladbrokes was paying 3/1 for a democrat winning georgia at the time you made the bet, but is down to 2/1 now
    Tellafriend just made a cool $1K. While nothing is impossible, to suggest a red state is going to split the ticket vote for Hillary is downright laughable. Kind of like Trump fanatics who think because Trump is from the North East he can pick up some states there. I actually saw a pundit on TV yesterday saying Texas was in play. That just shows you how consumed the left is with Trump. I personally think its hilarious. The first 40 minutes of every hour is dedicated to Trump on CNN, don't believe me just watch.

And its great to see Dirty B back into the game. Looking forward the next three months where this life grinder pontificates how much smarter he is than everyone else. He is one of the last subscribers to the Huffington Post. Yes, people still actually read it. Kind of like LLL back in the day routinely breaking news that was posted on Drudge a few hours earlier. The Internet makes you smart for sure.
    I'm surprised it's only the first 40 minutes

Load Metric
    It's so great watching Trump just goad the liberal media and flip them the bird day after day.

The best thing about Trump is, in an age where the media, social justice warriors and social media sheep tries to gang up on people and force them to beg for forgiveness, Trump simply refuses. The liberal Mob mentality demands you think like them, exactly like the liberal mob in this thread who will pepper this comment with a stream of red reps as their anger boils.

"Obama is the founder of ISIS!" He yells and the media runs to their keyboards and talk shows and demands an apology. Trump doesn't give em one ever and just keeps repeating that Obama is the founder of ISIS. So fucking great.

Trump is the ultimate disruptor of the "think and act this way or else" society that is trying to be rammed down our throats by these know-nothing dorks molded by the ultra-left wing College factories.

Trump, the ultimate showman, the ultimate disruptor, the man who is crashing the gates of Washington and trying to single handedly destroy the two party system and bring to light the hypocrisy of the liberal media.

We are witnessing greatness in all forms with Trump's historic run. Sit back and enjoy the show and watch the liberals and the establishment squirm!!!!
    Trump just retracted his "Obama founded ISIS" statement. So there goes your narrative. He folded like the whiny little bitch he is.

Also, serious question: do you care about the truth? Do you believe that Obama founded ISIS? If not, does it bother you that Trump said so and stuck to it at least for a couple days? Just curious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I think you are mistaking jumping for joy for squirming. Hillary is running against literally the candidate she could beat, and she's squirming?

We're past trying to get Trumpkins to recognize that he simply can't be the president, but you guys still don't think he's in this thing, do you? Hillary has a 10+ lead in enough spots to get to 270. You guys get that, right?

Bush would have stood a good chance if his last name were anything but Bush. That's really his only problem from an electability standpoint.

Cruz and Rubio wouldn't win because they are kooky right-wing extremists, and Americans just don't like that. Republicans will continue to lose unless they rejoin the reality-based community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

So I repeat, do you have ANY proof that Hillary has been involved in the murder of ANY person EVER? ANY proof? This "Clinton body count" you claim is dozens of people, surely there has to be actual evidence for at least one of them?

Or, you're a retard.
    No proof, but if I'm Cheryl Mills, I'd demand secret service protection and I'm probably not accepting any drinks from strangers any time soon.

Dupe account?

So anyway you admit there's zero proof. Just wanted to clear that up.

Comments

BiffCo99: Clinton political murder machine very good at covering up murders. Body count continues to grow

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's so great watching Trump just goad the liberal media and flip them the bird day after day.

The best thing about Trump is, in an age where the media, social justice warriors and social media sheep tries to gang up on people and force them to beg for forgiveness, Trump simply refuses. The liberal Mob mentality demands you think like them, exactly like the liberal mob in this thread who will pepper this comment with a stream of red reps as their anger boils.

"Obama is the founder of ISIS!" He yells and the media runs to their keyboards and talk shows and demands an apology. Trump doesn't give em one ever and just keeps repeating that Obama is the founder of ISIS. So fucking great.

Trump is the ultimate disruptor of the "think and act this way or else" society that is trying to be rammed down our throats by these know-nothing dorks molded by the ultra-left wing College factories.

Trump, the ultimate showman, the ultimate disruptor, the man who is crashing the gates of Washington and trying to single handedly destroy the two party system and bring to light the hypocrisy of the liberal media.

We are witnessing greatness in all forms with Trump's historic run. Sit back and enjoy the show and watch the liberals and the establishment squirm!!!!
    Trump just retracted his "Obama founded ISIS" statement. So there goes your narrative. He folded like the whiny little bitch he is.

Also, serious question: do you care about the truth? Do you believe that Obama founded ISIS? If not, does it bother you that Trump said so and stuck to it at least for a couple days? Just curious.
    It fully supports my narrative. All this shit is way over your head. Trump trolled the shit out of you and every other libtard like he does every day.

Comments

hongkonger: Over my head lmao

Load Metric
    There is high level discussion taking place within the GOP about dumping all backing of Trump, essentially conceding the election, and focusing on helping downstream GOP candidates.

The principle concern is that all the top minds in the GOP have come to the same startling conclusion; without calving off Trump and his lunacy, there actually might not be a GOP presidential candidate on the ballot in 2020's general election.

The GOP could simply splinter into competing cults of stupidity and be unable to compete numerically with fruit baskets like The Green Party or The Libertarians.

Which is weird because all the republicans in this thread are clearly so organized and intelligent and well spoken.

Go figure.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

This is rhetorical, I know none of this bothers you:

Load Metric

Bush would have stood a good chance if his last name were anything but Bush. That's really his only problem from an electability standpoint.

Cruz and Rubio wouldn't win because they are kooky right-wing extremists, and Americans just don't like that. Republicans will continue to lose unless they rejoin the reality-based community.
    Captain Obvious chimes in again. No disrespect, but you are really a lemming.

Comments

hongkonger: Disrespect all you like

Load Metric

It fully supports my narrative. All this shit is way over your head. Trump trolled the shit out of you and every other libtard like he does every day.
    I don't want a president who rolls the population by making outrageous defamatory statements. But hey that's just me. And the vast majority of Americans.

Gold
    Load Metric

I don't want a president who rolls the population by making outrageous defamatory statements. But hey that's just me. And the vast majority of Americans.
    He's fighting back against all those who have taken shots at him, kind of like the way Clinton and Obama said Trump was ISIS's biggest recruiter. But your delicate ears can't take anyone saying something bad (and true) about your totally corrupt idols.

Load Metric
    Bumped into a neighbor woman at lunch. She talked about weather and how awful Trump is. How competent Hillary is.

She was so passionate about her hatred of Trump. Why do you or anyone else get so ramped up?

I gave her my schpiel about the stock market hating uncertainty and trading at all time highs. Yellen headed for 20 year run.

Wall Street donating buckets of cash to Hillary and zero to Trump.

So don't fret the polls or the noise.

I made an old lady happy and the subject turned to the drought.

Diamond
    Load Metric

that's kind of why we are in this situation in the first place. every worthless shithead in the country that doesn't get it thinks everything has to be OK with them or they will never stop complaining until somebody acknowledges them as being important, but its not natural cuz morons like you are not capable of doing anything of merit to have a productive, relevant opinion.

Comments

hongkonger: Kill yourself

Thread Information