Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Rep. Elijah Cummings just announced that Cohen is going to testify in front of congress regarding Trump Being Trump and if i heard correctly, there is a 'prescription drug' angle here that might be a reference to his open-secret amphetamine addiction...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Rep. Elijah Cummings just announced that Cohen is going to testify in front of congress regarding Trump Being Trump and if i heard correctly, there is a 'prescription drug' angle here that might be a reference to his open-secret amphetamine addiction...

imagine believing "muh Russia" was seriously a Russian spy thriller and not opposition research

Diamond
    Load Metric
    imagine dealing with this and the dem primaries at the same time, what an absolute trainwreck this year is going to be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    imagine believing "muh Russia" was seriously a Russian spy thriller and not opposition research

i feel like the part youre confused about is the legality of using russian government resources for 'opposition research', oh and what 'opposition research' is.

huge if true.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i feel like the part youre confused about is the legality of using russian government resources for 'opposition research', oh and what 'opposition research' is.

huge if true.
    lol definitely not what I meant. but ya sure, both sides tried to use opposition research from Russia. I mean they have both been caught doing so in some way so yes. steele dossier, trump tower meeting. what I said was imagine thinking "muh Russia" was really a fascinating spy thriller story and not completely normal politics. youd have to be an easily manipulated drone to not know the plan from the beginning was to just dig up any sort of dirt on trump. imagine being a "muh Russia" donkey. imagine. I mean I cant, I remember "Iraq WMDs"

Load Metric
    "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

--Rep. Steve King (R-IA)

Comments

devidee: How? joos

Diamond
    Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WE GOT A GLITCH DRUFF

Load Metric
    lol definitely not what I meant. but ya sure, both sides tried to use opposition research from Russia. I mean they have both been caught doing so in some way so yes. steele dossier, trump tower meeting. what I said was imagine thinking "muh Russia" was really a fascinating spy thriller story and not completely normal politics. youd have to be an easily manipulated drone to not know the plan from the beginning was to just dig up any sort of dirt on trump. imagine being a "muh Russia" donkey. imagine. I mean I cant, I remember "Iraq WMDs"

ahhhh thank you, ok.

and at the risk of repeating myself; i mean for me, the thing is that there are thin lines that people with security clearance for example (this includes influential politicians) are trained to stay well clear of. and one of the initial concerns, like back in 2015, was that trump's team had no idea how to navigate those waters. and i feel like their exposure/liability vis a vis russia-gate is a direct result of not knowing how to interact with a hostile intelligence service without ending up beholden to their interests.

and by all appearances it really does look like there was some sort of quid pro quo where trump was going to push a kremlin narrative on subjects like ukraine & nato while 'normalizing' relations with russia. and if you factor trump tower moscow, this gets polarized pretty quickly into spy novel territory because thats what russia does for a living; compromise people millimeter by millimeter until it only makes sense for them to push a russian narrative, because the optics of the truth are absolutely radioactive.

and again the narrative here appears to be, at the very least;

- Closed door meetings between trumps idiot children and confirmed GRU officers
    - Trump Tower Moscow is also a talking point during these meetings with GRU/oligarchs
    - Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, feeding GRU polling data
    - GRU immediately targeting subjects of polling data with hyper divisive agitprop on sosh meedz
    - Trump mysteriously in perfect sync with the themes of those agitprop campaigns during his campaign lectures
    - Trump gets elected
    - Trump starts to parrot kremlin party line propaganda regarding NATO and Ukraine
    - Pretty much all of the staunchest defenders of Trump against Mueller walk out of closed door briefings with Mueller in grim silence and quietly remove themselves from future discourse on the subject
    - Trump is making weird tactical decisions regarding things like crip walking out of Syria, out of the blue, without discussing it with anyone. Again another explicitly pro-Russian gesture.

like honestly i can go on but i know its getting boring; my point is that at face value this seems .. frankly.. russian spy novel time. and as someone who has spent considerable time/effort researching russian cyber crime and its intersection with russian state APT and how GRU/kremlin interests are woven into the fabric of those elements, i am absolutely riveted by it. i am completely, utterly enthralled. because at face value this isn't how world war 3 started, it's how world war 3 ended; and russia won.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: totes coge

Lord of the Fraud: i'd give this 10/10 if you didn't fail to mention brexit

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: What LOTF said

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ahhhh thank you, ok.

and at the risk of repeating myself; i mean for me, the thing is that there are thin lines that people with security clearance for example (this includes influential politicians) are trained to stay well clear of. and one of the initial concerns, like back in 2015, was that trump's team had no idea how to navigate those waters. and i feel like their exposure/liability vis a vis russia-gate is a direct result of not knowing how to interact with a hostile intelligence service without ending up beholden to their interests.

and by all appearances it really does look like there was some sort of quid pro quo where trump was going to push a kremlin narrative on subjects like ukraine & nato while 'normalizing' relations with russia. and if you factor trump tower moscow, this gets polarized pretty quickly into spy novel territory because thats what russia does for a living; compromise people millimeter by millimeter until it only makes sense for them to push a russian narrative, because the optics of the truth are absolutely radioactive.

and again the narrative here appears to be, at the very least;

- Closed door meetings between trumps idiot children and confirmed GRU officers
    - Trump Tower Moscow is also a talking point during these meetings with GRU/oligarchs
    - Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, feeding GRU polling data
    - GRU immediately targeting subjects of polling data with hyper divisive agitprop on sosh meedz
    - Trump mysteriously in perfect sync with the themes of those agitprop campaigns during his campaign lectures
    - Trump gets elected
    - Trump starts to parrot kremlin party line propaganda regarding NATO and Ukraine
    - Pretty much all of the staunchest defenders of Trump against Mueller walk out of closed door briefings with Mueller in grim silence and quietly remove themselves from future discourse on the subject
    - Trump is making weird tactical decisions regarding things like crip walking out of Syria, out of the blue, without discussing it with anyone. Again another explicitly pro-Russian gesture.

like honestly i can go on but i know its getting boring; my point is that at face value this seems .. frankly.. russian spy novel time. and as someone who has spent considerable time/effort researching russian cyber crime and its intersection with russian state APT and how GRU/kremlin interests are woven into the fabric of those elements, i am absolutely riveted by it. i am completely, utterly enthralled. because at face value this isn't how world war 3 started, it's how world war 3 ended; and russia won.

be more dramatic??? u know what might be the dumbest thing about thinking "muh Russia" is something u should care about? trump is such a scumbag even if Russia did help him, he would just say "thanks, but now I no longer need u to help me. lol what are u gonna do about? im the POTUS." look at how he sold out cohen, who thinks trump left him out in the cold so he turned rat

Load Metric
    trump is such a scumbag even if Russia did help him, he would just say "thanks, but now I no longer need u to help me. lol what are u gonna do about? im the POTUS." look at how he sold out cohen, who thinks trump left him out in the cold so he turned rat

first off, thats hilarious, so point.

second off, they have infinite ways to undermine US foreign interests and if you dont think thats going to impact your subsidies, youre not seeing the situation clearly.

third off, the second trump no longer has equity for them, third party intelligence agencies will start miraculously finding top secret classified kompromat carelessly discarded in the backs of cabs etc that effectively dismantles the executive branch of the united states government. which, again, will impact your subsidies.

but as to it being great entertainment, im right there with you.

Name:  751.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  95.2 KB

Load Metric
    lindsey graham now calling on trump to declare a national emergency to build the wall. of course, he knows this won't work.

but you know who secretly hopes that the supreme court blesses it, but can't publicly admit it?

democrats

if you think illegal immigration crossing the southern border constitutes an emergency, i have a few others that are waaay more pressing like:

-people dying from gun violence (just confiscate them)
    -people dying cause they don't have health insurance (single payer)
    -climate change (ban coal, etc.)

this could go on forever. it will take democrats decades to be able to change these things via the legislature. but if the president could do it unilaterally?

Comments

limitles: A+

Load Metric
    Just one delusional post after the other, no facts just speculation based on your imagination......typical....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    lindsey graham now calling on trump to declare a national emergency to build the wall. of course, he knows this won't work.

but you know who secretly hopes that the supreme court blesses it, but can't publicly admit it?

democrats

if you think illegal immigration crossing the southern border constitutes an emergency, i have a few others that are waaay more pressing like:

-people dying from gun violence (just confiscate them)
    -people dying cause they don't have health insurance (single payer)
    -climate change (ban coal, etc.)

this could go on forever. it will take democrats decades to be able to change these things via the legislature. but if the president could do it unilaterally?

You don't live near the border so this post comes off as ignorant at best.

I can assure you, that if you lived there constantly waking up to gun fire at the middle of the night, not knowing who's going to break into your rural home to possibly murder you and your family.

In situations like this, its important that we consider the fact that real people are dealing with these issues.

Load Metric
    Crip walking out of Syria

I mean you're like 62 right??...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This is a legit line from bookies

Ha! bookies having to pay out a quarter million coz Captain Dotard couldn't lie less than 4x in under 10 minutes.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-lies-gambling

People Bet On How Much Trump Would Lie In His Oval Office Address And Won $276,424

A gambling site is paying out thousands of dollars to people who correctly bet that President Donald Trump would tell more than 3.5 lies in his Oval Office address on Tuesday.

Bookmaker.eu asked people to wager on the president's truthfulness, offering odds of -145 for more than 3.5 lies and +115 for less than 3.5 lies. That means if a person bet $145 dollars that Trump would lie at least four times, they would win $100.

And some people won big. Odds consultant John Lester told BuzzFeed News the site will lose $276,424, with 92% of its bettors correctly wagering that Trump would lie a lot.

"It's a bad day for Truthiness and Bookmaker," he said. "We knew we were in trouble early with this one."

The site used the Washington Post's Fact Checker as the arbiter of Trump's truth and lies. The Post's live blog has corrected six statements that Trump made during the televised address seeking a border wall. (Here's the reality of what's going on at the border.)

Lester said Bookmaker expected Trump to lie, but that it had also factored in the time constraints the president would be under in delivering Tuesday's speech.

"We figured the president's strategy going in would be a bit of fear mongering to create pressure on the Democrats to approve the funding of the wall (or barrier), however the president was also constrained by an approximate 8-minute time limit," Lester said. "With all the cable networks agreeing to air the speech, it came down to, how many times is the president willing to exaggerate the truth to accomplish his agenda, when he knows the world will be scrutinizing his every word?"

The maximum online wager was set at $2,000, but Lester said a few of the site's clients bet more upon request. The biggest bets of the night rang in at $25,000, $20,000, and $15,000 — all in favor of Trump telling more lies.

Comments

MumblesBadly: How the fuck did those bookies mess up that line???
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    If any of the books that hung these lines let you phone in a bet for more than $100 you are a lifetime loser of more than 10,000 guaranteed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If any of the books that hung these lines let you phone in a bet for more than $100 you are a lifetime loser of more than 10,000 guaranteed.

Interested to know what the max bet was for new punters because I think that line brought in a bunch of new customers as it was being shared around Twitter long before the speech.

But yep, those who got them to take 25k/20k/15k must be buried deep with that firm.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Drugs?

Thread Information