Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  communism works.png
Views: 359
Size:  2.12 MB

Comments

cleatus: good luck with dragging dogs behind audi minivans being critical MAGA stuff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Wrong. I am God and so is my state. First and highest ranking senator to get back on the trump train after the pussy tape was mine and he basically repeated what I said the night before when I was crushing dnc shill trolls on our local news links. Guy knows what hes doing and got the lightbulb in his head how to politically deal with the trump train from me most likely. My 4000 hrs of trolling may have paid off in that one moment. Or maybe not, could have been just a coincidence. But even so, that means I'm always on top of things so when I talk, u listen. But it cant be that hard to believe, I'm a world class troll living in a small state, hard to not notice me when I did it every day for 400 days straight. I act like a complete jackass(besides saying faggot alot) using my real name/face on fb too, I dont care cuz I know I'm holding all the cards. Used to catch ppl staring at me in the grocery store all the time and it doesn't happen anymore so it must be true obv.

But ya, u might be right that I'm worthless to the trump train now since the social media companies cheat, trolling is definately out. Unless u said "go democrats, blue wave!!" leading up to the 2018 election, comments were removed from the news links for "hate speech" or "fake news" by the Facebook war room

Actually u know what, ur right, I am worthless and full of shit, trump was gonna win the whole time no matter what, i knew that. CHA-CHING!!!
    Congrats on composing a post containing ideas and words that go beyond simians grunting around a fire. Job well done.

Apparently your Sen. is Thune. Lets see what he's about beyond jumping on the train post pussy tape.

Name:  thune 1.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  38.3 KB

Name:  thune 2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  52.8 KB

Name:  thune 3.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  32.3 KB

Name:  thune 4.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  244.1 KB

Thune has lived and worked in DC since 1997 with a 3 year break 02-05, eighteen years total. Drain the swamp except around my frog.

Thune consistently votes yea for bills that reduce taxes and regulations for big business interests. I bet his majority campaign funds are channeled thru PACS repping Monsanto, DowDuPont, ConAgra, ADM ArcherDanielsMidland and of course the remaining Koch brother. Thune votes against any marijuana reform, against drop in a bucket funding for Planned Parenthood, and against credit card holders having any legal protection beyond arbitration if the card issuers fuck up. Dish, how many cc processing and call centers are in the Dakotas.

Your guy is all about keeping health care insurance, cable tv providers, internet providers, ag chemical and seed corporations financially healthy and free of competition. And he fights for every transportation $ he can get. Leaving ppl to decide for themselves about using weed or having abortions is strictly verboten. Fuck food safety and enviro regulations, ya know inadvertently killing and maiming some ppl every year is just the price we have to pay for me to continue winning the votes of these hayseeds and living it up in DC. If a bill to really insure only legal citizens get hired, Thune and all the rest of the AG state reps would fight to no end. The closer any AG job is to touching dirt or cutting an animal the more likely an illegal is doing the work. When was the last time ppl from Dept. of Homeland Security entered

Thune is very much the std corporate schill making deals with lobbyists and lawyers, his future is secure. He'll become a VP at some corp, duties will be to occasionally send emails demanding higher productivity and lower costs. And maintain a very low profile at the resort complex you live in.

Dish, dude if ya really put in 4000 hours in 400 days. Stop, just stop man. If you're not getting rubles for all your hard work, what the fuck are ya doing. If ya think those #s mean I should listen to you, you're wrong. I don't give a fuck about your trolling on FB, IG, Twit or anywhere else. Your words are meaningless when data like above is viewed. Your guy votes for and against these things, facts. Voting records have no spin.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: your guys oppose drop in bucket funding for the border wall and that's why your base isn't getting their TSA paychecks from their part time airport jobs and food stamps this week
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    he will go down in history as one of the great Presidents
    You misspelled "the greatest president ever". Other than that, A+.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Ok maybe i was wrong

But ignore devidee, mint, most trump supporters don't really think like him.
    So where is the logic in your statement?

People supporting Trump are those who have listened to his messages and backed them up through the voting process.

However ignorant this may be, it would lead one to conclude that Trump supporters do think like him
    What about the ones through the voting process that said Fuck Hillary? There were a lot of those people and I feel like when Warren or Sanders gets nominated they will have been ignored again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Ok maybe i was wrong

But ignore devidee, mint, most trump supporters don't really think like him.
    So where is the logic in your statement?

People supporting Trump are those who have listened to his messages and backed them up through the voting process.

However ignorant this may be, it would lead one to conclude that Trump supporters do think like him
    les, i was obviously being sarcastic and just needling pfa's mexican uncle tom about how other trump supporters feel about him

Load Metric
    Lol at "Mexican uncle Tom"....like wtf is that?...

Under President Trump, the Hispanic unemployment rate has been the lowest in the past 20 years or more, and that's the legal ones that can be counted....if he builds the wall that rate will be even lower....so why should I hate the President???? Oh because he said some funny ignorant remarks about illegal immigrants???....

You calling me a "Mexican uncle Tom" is like me calling you an Asian with jungle fever....

How's nita btw?..

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: god bless you
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Under President Trump, the Hispanic unemployment rate has been the lowest in the past 20 years or more, and that's the legal ones that can be counted....if he builds the wall that rate will be even lower....so why should I hate the President???? Oh because he said some funny ignorant remarks about illegal immigrants???....

You calling me a "Mexican uncle Tom" is like me calling you an Asian with jungle fever....

How's nita btw?..
    Just a wild guess, because you're acting like house negro.

Comments

blake: point gimmick

Load Metric

How's nita btw?..
    yep, it’s exactly the same except I’m not asian and you are the token brown guy in the MAGA rallies holding up the “Mexicans for Trump” sign

you think devidee’s an anomaly?

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: he is oriental

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Come on Blake, give nonwhites some credit for being capable of thinking for themselves. fuckin asian

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Come on Blake, give nonwhites some credit for being capable of thinking for themselves. fuckin asian
    i'm just saying that literally every single person that voted for trump also wants to catapult mintjewlips over the wall. i don't even see how that's controversial

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: you don't know me then, Mexicans are by far my favorite minority

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Wrong. I am God and so is my state. First and highest ranking senator to get back on the trump train after the pussy tape was mine and he basically repeated what I said the night before when I was crushing dnc shill trolls on our local news links. Guy knows what hes doing and got the lightbulb in his head how to politically deal with the trump train from me most likely. My 4000 hrs of trolling may have paid off in that one moment. Or maybe not, could have been just a coincidence. But even so, that means I'm always on top of things so when I talk, u listen. But it cant be that hard to believe, I'm a world class troll living in a small state, hard to not notice me when I did it every day for 400 days straight. I act like a complete jackass(besides saying faggot alot) using my real name/face on fb too, I dont care cuz I know I'm holding all the cards. Used to catch ppl staring at me in the grocery store all the time and it doesn't happen anymore so it must be true obv.

But ya, u might be right that I'm worthless to the trump train now since the social media companies cheat, trolling is definately out. Unless u said "go democrats, blue wave!!" leading up to the 2018 election, comments were removed from the news links for "hate speech" or "fake news" by the Facebook war room

Actually u know what, ur right, I am worthless and full of shit, trump was gonna win the whole time no matter what, i knew that. CHA-CHING!!!
    Congrats on composing a post containing ideas and words that go beyond simians grunting around a fire. Job well done.

Apparently your Sen. is Thune. Lets see what he's about beyond jumping on the train post pussy tape.

Name:  thune 1.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  38.3 KB

Name:  thune 2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  52.8 KB

Name:  thune 3.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  32.3 KB

Name:  thune 4.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  244.1 KB

Thune has lived and worked in DC since 1997 with a 3 year break 02-05, eighteen years total. Drain the swamp except around my frog.

Thune consistently votes yea for bills that reduce taxes and regulations for big business interests. I bet his majority campaign funds are channeled thru PACS repping Monsanto, DowDuPont, ConAgra, ADM ArcherDanielsMidland and of course the remaining Koch brother. Thune votes against any marijuana reform, against drop in a bucket funding for Planned Parenthood, and against credit card holders having any legal protection beyond arbitration if the card issuers fuck up. Dish, how many cc processing and call centers are in the Dakotas.

Your guy is all about keeping health care insurance, cable tv providers, internet providers, ag chemical and seed corporations financially healthy and free of competition. And he fights for every transportation $ he can get. Leaving ppl to decide for themselves about using weed or having abortions is strictly verboten. Fuck food safety and enviro regulations, ya know inadvertently killing and maiming some ppl every year is just the price we have to pay for me to continue winning the votes of these hayseeds and living it up in DC. If a bill to really insure only legal citizens get hired, Thune and all the rest of the AG state reps would fight to no end. The closer any AG job is to touching dirt or cutting an animal the more likely an illegal is doing the work. When was the last time ppl from Dept. of Homeland Security entered

Thune is very much the std corporate schill making deals with lobbyists and lawyers, his future is secure. He'll become a VP at some corp, duties will be to occasionally send emails demanding higher productivity and lower costs. And maintain a very low profile at the resort complex you live in.

Dish, dude if ya really put in 4000 hours in 400 days. Stop, just stop man. If you're not getting rubles for all your hard work, what the fuck are ya doing. If ya think those #s mean I should listen to you, you're wrong. I don't give a fuck about your trolling on FB, IG, Twit or anywhere else. Your words are meaningless when data like above is viewed. Your guy votes for and against these things, facts. Voting records have no spin.

I don't want to be forced to blow trannies in 10 years idiot, I have made my motivation clear several times

Load Metric
    i swear to god i hope the first bill the democrats pass when they take back the white house is forced tranny blowjobs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    And btw thune is definately better than the average politician, which of course is not an accomplishment. but he is more likely to do what his state wants him to do more than most

Load Metric

How's nita btw?..
    yep, it’s exactly the same except I’m not asian and you are the token brown guy in the MAGA rallies holding up the “Mexicans for Trump” sign

you think devidee’s an anomaly?

Sir, you're a liar and a gook.

A "token brown guy"

Legit lol'd at that.....Blake making sweeping generalizations based on regurgitated libtard talking points that he religiously gets from Rachel Maddow?????(((shocking)))....

I can't identify with the Democratic party anymore, it's move from persuasive rhetoric to authoritarian rhetoric is a turn off, mainly because the Democratic party has been a bastion for the mentally I'll. Anyone supporting self mutilation, especially of a child, is not aligned with my beliefs. It's not the act of someone wanting to mutilate themselves, it's the chastisement and the obsession with tolerance of one paradigm of absurdity, all while bashing the other side of the paradigm of that absurdity.

The hypocrisy and delusion is at full tilt, and after the 2016 election, the Democrats have decided to stay with their fail policies and downright antihuman agenda.

So if this is an information war, I'm going with the side that isn't going to encourage my son to be a fag.....

Load Metric
    Fyi, I used to like the Democrats, they really had a hold on the next 3 or 4 generations, leave it to the Clintons to fuck that up...

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: Los Clintons son muy terribles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    What about the ones through the voting process that said Fuck Hillary? There were a lot of those people and I feel like when Warren or Sanders gets nominated they will have been ignored again.
    There will also be a lot of people ignored when they nominate some corporate centrist cuck democrat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

How's nita btw?..
    Just a wild guess, because you're acting like house negro.

Wow...a "house negro"...this is the subtle racist machiavellianism I'm talking about, you and others here virtue signal any cause celebre all while in your minds you yell racial slurs at the TV when your team doesn't cover. People like you are worse than the guy that says racist shit in public, mainly because you pretend to be "progressive", all while hiding your true racist nature....just sickening.....

Load Metric
    I get tho, sometimes "you stupid African american" doesn't quite cover it.....

Load Metric
    oh dish darling. your future awaits.

Name:  dish fear.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  221.2 KB

Comments

thesidedish: See below
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i swear to god i hope the first bill the democrats pass when they take back the white house is forced tranny blowjobs

"If hatin is ur occupation, I got a full time job for ya" - the situation, the only guy I put in front of trump in the top 10 greatest men alive post

Thread Information