Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

this is obv wrong
    Any Jew, the minute they step foot on Israel soil, is an Israeli citizen. Please go back to your acai bowl and mint kombucha

By that logic, every man that takes it in the ass is automatically a homosexual.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Gender fluid rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Now Brett Mcgurk- the top US envoy in the fight against ISIS, has resigned because of Trump's decision to pull out of Syria

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46661384

*top US official in the fight against the Islamic State group has quit over President Trump's decision to pull troops from Syria, reports say.

Brett McGurk, the US special presidential envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat IS, brought his departure forward from February.

Before Mr Trump's announcement he had insisted that the US would continue working against IS in Syria.

It follows the resignation of Defence Secretary Jim Mattis on Thursday.

Gen Mattis had also opposed withdrawing troops from Syria as well as reducing the US presence in Afghanistan.

Mr McGurk is an experienced diplomat who was appointed to his current role in 2015 under the Obama administration.

In early December he told reporters: "We want to stay on the ground and make sure that stability can be maintained in these areas."

He went on to say: "It would be reckless if we were just to say, well, the physical caliphate is defeated, so we can just leave now. I think anyone who's looked at a conflict like this would agree with that."

What did McGurk say about his resignation?

In his resignation letter, seen by AP news agency,*Mr McGurk said that IS militants in Syria were on the run but not yet defeated. He said that withdrawing US forces from Syria would create the conditions that gave rise to IS.

In an email to staff quoted by the New York Times, he said Mr Trump's decision to pull out troops "came as a shock and was a complete reversal of policy". It "left our coalition partners confused and our fighting partners bewildered", he said.

"I ultimately concluded*I could not carry out these new instructions and maintain my integrity," he went on to say.

What does Trump say?

Mr Trump announced his decision to withdraw some 2,000 US troops from Syria on Wednesday, asserting that IS had been defeated.

He has not yet reacted to Mr McGurk's resignation.

But on Saturday he continued to insist that the decision to pull out was the right one and that, now that IS was defeated on the ground, other players could take care of the situation.

Skip Twitter post by @realDonaldTrump

End of Twitter post by @realDonaldTrump

However, important allies including senior Republicans and foreign powers have disputed the claim and say the move could lead to a resurgence of IS.

A Kurdish-led alliance, the Syria Democratic Forces (SDF) has also warned that IS could recover.

US troops have helped rid much of Syria's north-east of the jihadist group, but pockets of fighters remain.

A recent US report said there were still as many as 14,000 IS militants in Syria*and even more in neighbouring Iraq.

What is the US presence in Syria?

US ground troops first became involved in Syria in Autumn 2015 when then President Barack Obama sent in a small number of special forces to train and advise local Kurdish fighters who were fighting IS.

The US did this reluctantly after several attempts at arming anti-IS groups had descended into chaos.

Over the intervening years the numbers of US troops in Syria increased, standing today at some 2,000, though some estimates place the number perhaps even higher.

A network of bases and airstrips has been established in an arc across the north-eastern part of the country.

The US has also been part of an international coalition conducting air strikes against IS and other militants.

-----------------------------------------------

Sooo, for those here who said "everything is just fine" when Mattis resigned, do you still feel this way, or have you finally come to the realization that Trumps decision to pull everyone out just might not be a good one?

Think for a moment - maybe...just maybe, one of the greatest generals of our time as well as other top officials immersed in ground zero who all are ridiculously qualified and have extensive real-world experience just might know better than you (and the rest of us) as well as obviously Trump. I know it sounds like a craaaazy concept but...

Load Metric
    NOT YUNG MCGURK HE WAS OUR BEST GUY

Load Metric
    The wall idea I believe is wrong.... but.... the American people voted for Trump on the back of a promise to build the wall.

So built it must be. The Dems need to step up or the voters won't forget come 2020.

Similar to Brexit. It's a dumb move but its what the people voted for.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Oh god, back to skatz ......one time!!....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Sooo, for those here who said "everything is just fine" when Mattis resigned, do you still feel this way, or have you finally come to the realization that Trumps decision to pull everyone out just might not be a good one?

Think for a moment - maybe...just maybe, one of the greatest generals of our time as well as other top officials immersed in ground zero who all are ridiculously qualified and have extensive real-world experience just might know better than you (and the rest of us) as well as obviously Trump. I know it sounds like a craaaazy concept but...
    All told, between 480,000 and 507,000 people have been killed in the United States’ post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. This tally of the counts and estimates of direct deaths caused by war violence does not include the more than 500,000 deaths from the war in Syria, raging since 2011, which the US joined in August 2014. Many other US soldiers have become amputees.

From the start of the wars through mid 2015, there were 1,645 major limb amputations for US service members associated with battle injuries in the major war zones. As the number of troops deployed in the war zones have declined, so have major limb amputations. In 2016, there were no major limb amputations, the first year since the wars began. The Congressional Research Service has stopped releasing regular updates on US military casualty statistics. In its most recent report, issued in 2015, the Congressional Research Service found that more than 300,000 troops have suffered traumatic brain injuries.

Suicide is also an urgent and growing problem among the veterans of the post-9/11wars. Although it is difficult to tell how many of these suicides are by post-9/11 war veterans, because the VA does not disaggregate by war, there were more than 6,000 veteran suicides each year from 2008-2016, a rate that is 1.5 times greater than that of the non-veteran population.

Name:  deaths.png
Views: 399
Size:  61.0 KB

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...2018%20CoW.pdf

Load Metric
    Remember that time Obama fired General Mattis.

I member.

Comments

Tellafriend: Member berries

Load Metric
    Now Brett Mcgurk- the top US envoy in the fight against ISIS, has resigned because of Trump's decision to pull out of Syria

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46661384

*top US official in the fight against the Islamic State group has quit over President Trump's decision to pull troops from Syria, reports say.

Brett McGurk, the US special presidential envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat IS, brought his departure forward from February.

Before Mr Trump's announcement he had insisted that the US would continue working against IS in Syria.

It follows the resignation of Defence Secretary Jim Mattis on Thursday.

Gen Mattis had also opposed withdrawing troops from Syria as well as reducing the US presence in Afghanistan.

Mr McGurk is an experienced diplomat who was appointed to his current role in 2015 under the Obama administration.

In early December he told reporters: "We want to stay on the ground and make sure that stability can be maintained in these areas."

He went on to say: "It would be reckless if we were just to say, well, the physical caliphate is defeated, so we can just leave now. I think anyone who's looked at a conflict like this would agree with that."

What did McGurk say about his resignation?

In his resignation letter, seen by AP news agency,*Mr McGurk said that IS militants in Syria were on the run but not yet defeated. He said that withdrawing US forces from Syria would create the conditions that gave rise to IS.

In an email to staff quoted by the New York Times, he said Mr Trump's decision to pull out troops "came as a shock and was a complete reversal of policy". It "left our coalition partners confused and our fighting partners bewildered", he said.

"I ultimately concluded*I could not carry out these new instructions and maintain my integrity," he went on to say.

What does Trump say?

Mr Trump announced his decision to withdraw some 2,000 US troops from Syria on Wednesday, asserting that IS had been defeated.

He has not yet reacted to Mr McGurk's resignation.

But on Saturday he continued to insist that the decision to pull out was the right one and that, now that IS was defeated on the ground, other players could take care of the situation.

Skip Twitter post by @realDonaldTrump

End of Twitter post by @realDonaldTrump

However, important allies including senior Republicans and foreign powers have disputed the claim and say the move could lead to a resurgence of IS.

A Kurdish-led alliance, the Syria Democratic Forces (SDF) has also warned that IS could recover.

US troops have helped rid much of Syria's north-east of the jihadist group, but pockets of fighters remain.

A recent US report said there were still as many as 14,000 IS militants in Syria*and even more in neighbouring Iraq.

What is the US presence in Syria?

US ground troops first became involved in Syria in Autumn 2015 when then President Barack Obama sent in a small number of special forces to train and advise local Kurdish fighters who were fighting IS.

The US did this reluctantly after several attempts at arming anti-IS groups had descended into chaos.

Over the intervening years the numbers of US troops in Syria increased, standing today at some 2,000, though some estimates place the number perhaps even higher.

A network of bases and airstrips has been established in an arc across the north-eastern part of the country.

The US has also been part of an international coalition conducting air strikes against IS and other militants.

-----------------------------------------------

its also interesting because there have been a lot of .. for lack of a better term.. war games spun up regarding 'what does the military do if there is a rebellion spawned by removing trump from office'.

and its been kind of a coinflip because a lot of military cats... aint very bright. like they love them some alex jones, that whole scene.

so there was real concern that for wont of a polarizing posture from their superiors, they could very easily support the very same heartland rebellion that gore vidal predicted as the only one that was really realistic.

but with mattis and mcgurk bailing and doing so under the unified declaration that trump is at best an incompetent clown, it changes _everything_.

a civil uprising is still far from unrealistic but the real concern (rogue military insurrectionists) is probably off the table for good.

Comments

Gordman:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    McGurk was an Obama appointee.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Ok, lets get something straight here so there is no gray area.

I like you and alot of things you say; i have found myself sometimes repeatedly chuckling & nodding my head to the funny and witty stuff you've posted on the forum both recent and in the past. Seriously, you are a witty and funny guy to me and I look forward to your posts.

That being said, dont mistake me for someone who is partisan; example: I never voted for Obama and I disagreed with many things he has said and done over his tenure. Also, this might shock you but I voted for Trump - does that mean i should automatically root for everything he has done and is doing? Fuck no. I think I've matured to the point where I can make my own decisions and remove the Repub vs Dem thought process that is unfortunately ingrained in most of the US population. For the most part, I think ive been able to personally disconnect myself from any particular party when reviewing blatant facts.

Your most recent posts strongly lead me to believe that you think i am some liberal democrat. That couldn't be further tlfrom the truth. If you dont believe me you certainly review my post history

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 10.59.16 PM.png
Views: 354
Size:  190.0 KB

Ok, lets get something straight here so there is no gray area.

I like you and alot of things you say; i have found myself sometimes repeatedly chuckling & nodding my head to the funny and witty stuff you've posted on the forum both recent and in the past. Seriously, you are a witty and funny guy to me and I look forward to your posts.

That being said, dont mistake me for someone who is partisan; example: I never voted for Obama and I disagreed with many things he has said and done over his tenure. Also, this might shock you but I voted for Trump - does that mean i should automatically root for everything he has done and is doing? Fuck no. I think I've matured to the point where I can make my own decisions and remove the Repub vs Dem thought process that is unfortunately ingrained in most of the US population. For the most part, I think ive been able to personally disconnect myself from any particular party when reviewing blatant facts.

Your most recent posts strongly lead me to believe that you think i am some liberal democrat. That couldn't be further tlfrom the truth. If you dont believe me you certainly review my post history

juuuuuust saying.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  48408758_10156259478241051_381532660847083520_n.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  38.2 KB

Comments

rum dick: Amen - signed the extinct OC GOP

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Dumbass....

"In 2005, he was transferred to the National Security Council, where he served as Director for Iraq, and later as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2006, McGurk became an early advocate for a fundamental change in Iraq policy and helped develop what is now known as the surge, which began in January 2007. In his book Decision Points, President George W. Bush refers to McGurk as part of his "personal band of warriors" that led to a new strategy and reset the trajectory of the war.[10] President Bush later asked McGurk to lead negotiations with Ambassador Ryan Crocker to establish a Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement with the Government of Iraq, thereby ensuring continuity in policy beyond the end of his administration.[11] In 2009, McGurk became one of only three political appointees to survive the transition from George W. Bush to Barack Obama, serving as a Senior Advisor to both the President and the United States Ambassador to Iraq.[12] "

Load Metric
    UH OH THE CUCKLORD OF CORONADO HAD SOME EGG NOG AND HES DIPPING HIS BEAK IN

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post

lmao I went searching for this quote on the early pages when hes saying "signed the OC GOP" thank you for the brilliant setup

Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Mrs. Rum Dick is legit super excited about voting for hills. Heck I might vote for Clinton just to repay my wife for her patience while I binged on the GOP primary for the last year or so.

Comments

rum dick: I'm a Republican you dumb shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  48408758_10156259478241051_381532660847083520_n.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  38.2 KB

I mean if you're gonna sell the Kurds out and doom them to slaughter after they did heavy lifting when it comes to killing ISIS for us, then, at the absolute very least, pretend to get some nonsense deal from Russia, Turkey and Syria like the release of the Ukrainian sailors, the release of that idiot American preacher Turkey is holding hostage and some sort of "promise" from Assad to forgive the Kurds for "rebelling". OR better yet don't fuck over one of the precious few reliable allies we have in the Middle East and don't fuck up the geopolitical advantage we have from only having to successfully station 2k troops next to the actual terrorists and our legitimate adversaries (solely thanks to Kurdish support btw). Anyhow Trump is playing 4th dimensional jenga and it's beyond my comprehension.

Load Metric
    Name:  48404866_334090163856630_6065311029674377216_n.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  42.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Conservatives have never been for feeding homeleas children or veterans.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Yeah yeah it's Christmastime so I was feeling generous with my time. Figured I'd stop by to see if you and Dish finally luckboxed into having social lives.

Load Metric
    I can't speak for the sidefish but if by social life you mean watching youtube videos on kebabs then yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    lmao I went searching for this quote on the early pages when hes saying "signed the OC GOP" thank you for the brilliant setup

Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Mrs. Rum Dick is legit super excited about voting for hills. Heck I might vote for Clinton just to repay my wife for her patience while I binged on the GOP primary for the last year or so.

Good job finding Gare's cock it couldn't have been easy.

Comments

Mintjewlips: When you're right you're right, DICK SO CHODY

Thread Information