Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    and just to spare me the effort of reading a bunch of LOL THEN WHAT IS IT type gump caliber retorts, its literally the highest government.

the supreme court has the power to mold this nations laws as it sees fit.

the president's authority is nothing compared to that.

there is no amount of vetting that can be considered overindulgent for a position of that import, least of all considering the applicant is an emotionally unstable frat boy alcoholic.
    while true, we have to:
    (A) consider the panel who is doing the vetting (incompetent morons, literally all of them)...

(B) consider that any candidate put up for this position (way left, left, left of center, center, right of center, right, way right) has skeletons in their closet...EVERYBODY has some shit in their lives that they wouldn't be happy about being out in public domain...all depends on what your line is on what skeletons are acceptable and what are not...not a commentary on this set of skeletons...

absolutely true but the white hot meltdown he exhibited during the hearing wasnt a skeleton in the closet.

he's clinically unfit.

and exactly zero (0) of the people protesting due process had a peep to say about the teabillies when they held government continuity hostage during obamas tenure.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can someone please explain to me how a pot head dj from canada is a trump supporter? Something not adding up...

Comments

MumblesBadly: My guess is that he is a massive fail at getting/keeping women despite being young and a musical “artist”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

Did you not see the Senate hearing? And you think he,s fit for the job?
    That was pure partisan Kibuki theatre, by all participants involved. I am gonna take nothing from that, good or bad. They were all just playing their parts in the spectacle. This guy has been a judge for 30 years (or whatever, I don't even know how many years exactly). Why aren't we talking about how he has comported himself as a judge during that time?
    JFC! You don’t even have the basic facts about his career correct! He was briefly a law vlerk for a conservative jusge, then became a partisan right-wing hack prosecutor for Ken Starr, followed by working for the Bush admin as a legal counsel. And it took three years from the time he was first nominated by Bush for a deal to be worked out whereby he would become a D.C. Curcuit Court judge in 2006. And that was when the GOP controlled both hoises of Congress. Meaning, he was prolly considered by too many moderate GOPers before 2006 as likely too partisan/conservative to be a viable judge at that level. And his rulings on that court since then bear that out.

Seriously, dude. Are you on drugs or something? Or just so mentally infected with partisan rightwing hackery that the facts don’t mean a damn thing to you?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

that the religious right is still your boogie man is hilarious. The progressive left is far more insidious, dangerous, and relevant than the RR.

the only thing the 'progressive left' threatens is your ability to find a safe audience for your anti-science hysteria.
    Nailed it, I'm more interested in the Rock of Ages than I am in the age of rocks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

while true, we have to:
    (A) consider the panel who is doing the vetting (incompetent morons, literally all of them)...

(B) consider that any candidate put up for this position (way left, left, left of center, center, right of center, right, way right) has skeletons in their closet...EVERYBODY has some shit in their lives that they wouldn't be happy about being out in public domain...all depends on what your line is on what skeletons are acceptable and what are not...not a commentary on this set of skeletons...

absolutely true but the white hot meltdown he exhibited during the hearing wasnt a skeleton in the closet.

he's clinically unfit.

and exactly zero (0) of the people protesting due process had a peep to say about the teabillies when they held government continuity hostage during obamas tenure.
    Yeah. I mean, he acted like someone was calling him a gang-rapist.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

That was pure partisan Kibuki theatre, by all participants involved. I am gonna take nothing from that, good or bad. They were all just playing their parts in the spectacle. This guy has been a judge for 30 years (or whatever, I don't even know how many years exactly). Why aren't we talking about how he has comported himself as a judge during that time?
    JFC! You don’t even have the basic facts about his career correct! He was briefly a law vlerk for a conservative jusge, then became a partisan right-wing hack prosecutor for Ken Starr, followed by working for the Bush admin as a legal counsel. And it took three years from the time he was first nominated by Bush for a deal to be worked out whereby he would become a D.C. Curcuit Court judge in 2006. And that was when the GOP controlled both hoises of Congress. Meaning, he was prolly considered by too many moderate GOPers before 2006 as likely too partisan/conservative to be a viable judge at that level. And his rulings on that court since then bear that out.

Seriously, dude. Are you on drugs or something? Or just so mentally infected with partisan rightwing hackery that the facts don’t mean a damn thing to you?
    All the media ever talks about is his high school and college years. That is my point. It is a sad state of affairs of the media that I read/watch the news every day and I know nothing about him past age 21.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

he's clinically unfit.

Yeah. I mean, he acted like a gang-rapist.

also

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 9.16.40 PM.png
Views: 441
Size:  848.4 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Yeah. I mean, he acted like a gang-rapist.

also

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 9.16.40 PM.png
Views: 441
Size:  848.4 KB
    No.

I prefer my viewpoints to come from television shows.

Load Metric
    It is a sad state of affairs of the media that I read/watch the news every day and I know nothing about him past age 21.
    You know that 6 days ago he lied under oath.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 10-03-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Load Metric
    apparently the kid who doxed the GOP senators was something of a career intern for the democrat top tier and is going to catch _years_ off the charges they laid on him today.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how a pot head dj from canada is a trump supporter? Something not adding up...
    I've actually made it clear ITT that I am not. Kinda funny watching his haters tho.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    atine, lets discuss the left's own anti-science hysteria, shall we?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

All the media ever talks about is his high school and college years. That is my point. It is a sad state of affairs of the media that I read/watch the news every day and I know nothing about him past age 21.
    Bullshit. But I will give you this: I do a NOT regularly watch cable/TV news. That medium has horribly devolved into talking heads and commentary shows competing 24/7 to fill the 24 hours of daily broadcasting with repetitive harping and rehashing of the same few recent facts that it is usually pathetically unwatchable.

Meaning, STOP watching TV news! It’s mostly a waste of time! Most of real and important journalism is still done
    by written-word news outlets. Currently, they are one of two major sources of news based on investigative journalism given that commercial TV news orgs have essntially gutted their spending on investigative journalists.

The other significant investigative journalism source these days — and this is a very recent development, only a few years in the making given the technology and economics — is investigative podcasting. But they tend to be very topic-specific. And can still rely heavily on IJ work done by written-word media journalists. Trump, Inc. Is a great example, but has also developed information based on tips sent in by listeners.

Seriously, dude. Stop watching that drivel on the TV!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This time, the White House will likely be able to use the FBI to provide cover for their deeply flawed and perjurous SCOTUS pick, the less-than-honorable Brett “Bart” Kavanaugh. How so? By limiting who they interviewed for the supplemental investigation and report negotiated last week.

FBI confidential Kavanaugh report handed to White House, Senate
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...orward-n916491

A source briefed on the FBI’s completed background investigation told NBC News that the FBI contacted 10 people and interviewed nine of them. It was not immediately clear why the 10th was not interviewed. The source said the White House concluded the interviews do not corroborate sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.

Ford’s attorneys said in a statement Wednesday after McConnell's action that the FBI supplemental investigation did not include an interview with Ford or others.

"An FBI supplemental background investigation that did not include an interview of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — nor the witnesses who corroborate her testimony — cannot be called an investigation," they said. "We are profoundly disappointed that after the tremendous sacrifice she made in coming forward, those directing the FBI investigation were not interested in seeking the truth."

But questions have been raised about whether limits were placed on the scope of the FBI supplemental background investigation.

More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.

Load Metric
    @Juanita Broaddrick

Let me make this perfectly clear, @BillClinton @HillaryClinton You, Bill, are a serial sexual predator & rapist and you, Hillary, enabled & covered up for him. I AM NOT GOING AWAY. Leslie Millwee, Kathleen Willey and others are not going away.

Believe Women LULZ

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is off topic, but amusing. At work a few days ago we had a meeting, and the big boss who is a 65 year old woman and not really tuned into the current zeitgeist was doing a little small talk, and she asked one of the women (probably mid 30s) how her husband was doing. This woman is a complete SJW, a nice person, but really just buys into the radical lefts cultural agenda hook, line and sinker. Anyways, I am paraphrasing, but the SJW woman responded something along the lines of "My partner is doing well, they just got a new job, etc. etc. etc., and the conversation went on like that for a little bit.

I just found it funny how the boss kept using gendered pronouns and this woman went out of her way to reply emphasizing non gendered pronouns, but it went completely over the bosses head. I honestly think the SJW colleague was embarrassed to be called out for being "cis." To make things worse, she is as white as white can be, so it honestly seems she was ashamed and self conscious for being a married (almost undoubtably to a white male), straight white female, and was really uncomfortable being called out for it in front of everyone.

I live and work in a very progressive industry in a progressive part of the country, so this probably isn't too normal everywhere; but this is pretty much where we are now in the more liberal parts of the Peoples Republic of California.

Load Metric
    Yup, that’s how California is unfortunately. I go back to visit family every few months and every time I’m expecting that weird shit, but I still get blown away by how liberal it is there. Sometimes it’s the more intense crap like “not my president”, protests, or just ludicrous over the top liberal crap...and other times it’s the more subtle stuff, like you said, where a male/female relationship uses the term “partner” instead of “wife” or “husband”.

It breaks my heart that a beautiful place with top tier weather has been degraded so much by its crazy people. :’(

Load Metric
    So you're saying that everyday vocabulary is changing to support a (((certain someones))) agenda.

Prolly just a jooincidence, I'm sure.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    apparently the kid who doxed the GOP senators was something of a career intern for the democrat top tier and is going to catch _years_ off the charges they laid on him today.
    Guaranteed the illiberal media ignores this story completely, whereas it would be a MASSIVE story if it was the other way around.

Load Metric
    VIVA LA TRUMPIHNO

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  10.6 KB

Left wing fascism getting owned on the reg.....DEAL WITH IT......

In other news, sonatine can buy a pedo bot and not get charged for anything....move to Kentucky...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information