Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I admit most of what I learned in university was either forgotten or not useful in the first place. That being said I will always remember my first year politics course on western democracies. One of the first things our professor taught us was that to understand American culture you had to know the difference between multiculturalism and the melting pot. I'll also give the professor for explaining the two in a non bias manner (he was even able to explain why the electoral college can be seen as positive despite its initial obvious drawbacks). Anyways for unaware in Canada we adopted a multicultural view to immigrants meaning that different cultures were celebrated and society was heterogeneous. Whereas in the united states the melting pot view was that outside cultures needed to assimilate to the dominate one and therefore a more homogeneous society emerged. There are benefits and drawbacks to both approaches. I can not stress enough how much of a factor the melting pot mentality is in today's political climate.

I also cannot help but laugh at someone calling me self righteous or see it as bragging because I do not use the n word. That's an extremely fucked up world view.
    In order for any human (or really any other species of life, especially social animals) to exist in a stable population/society there needs to be some sort of hierarchy/order/culture where everybody knows their general place. This isn't about racism or sexism or religious intolerance, it goes way deeper than that and has literally been around billions of years.

This is basically what culture is in the first place. A society gets together and organically determines, these are our dominate Norms that most people are going to follow, and that is how societies function. The whole idea of a "multiculturalism" is an extremely modern, untested idea. It has worked so far in Canada and some of the other Western European countries where there is a distinct majority culture, whereas small minority cultures are allowed to be held up and celebrated on the periphery, but there is still order and the majority still feels safe because they are such a huge numerical majority.

I suspect multiculturalism, especially in a democracy, only works when the majority culture is a true majority. I think the whole thing will inevitably fall apart when minority cultures become demographically so large they actually threaten the majority culture. I suspect Canada and the Western European democracies that currently celebrate "multiculturalism" so strongly are going to develop serious tensions and have a very strong backlash if/when demographic shifts make it so the dominant culture isn't a plurality. We are already starting to see this in places like England and France where demographic trends are causing the dominant ethnic groups to lose population share.

Maybe I am wrong. But I suspect that if Canada keep on its current trend of immigration, birth rates and demographic change there is going to be some major multicultural based tensions, including a serious increase in "white naitonalism" as an inevitable response.

The irony is that every other non Western country/culture implicitly understands this. If you go to any non white country and suggest that country willingly import people from other cultures and support multiculturalism to the point where they are no longer even a plurality anymore, and they will go tell you to fuck yourself. It will never happen. You think Japan or China or Iran or Nigeria would ever support multiculturalism. No fucking way. They know it would be cultural suicide.

You actually see this in the oil rich small gulf states. These states import huge amounts of foreign labor to support their infrastructure. But they are very cognizant not to support multiculturalism. It is very clear. You are here to work, you are a second class (or worse) guest here, and as soon as you are done with the job we are kicking you out. They need the foreign labor, but no way are they allowing their own culture to be subsumed in the name of "multiculturalism"
    I'm not sure what the concern with "multiculturism" is. I think these are mainly just coded words and you don't realize it.

You act as if multiculturism has everyone being lazy or something weird with your talk of hierarchies of old and such.

Like I just don't see what is actually changing and what people are scared of. I don't like the Muslim religion btw but that isn't what is going on here.

I'm not sure what you're even really suggesting.. What is this multiculturalism and what exactly is it doing? Immigrants existing = multiculturalism? ESL classes to help these kids get on track is multiculturalism? Define it or otherwise it just seems like coded word bullshit for racists to rally around.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    As I have said before, the Republican Party has actually done a excellent job of using race-bating tactics to sell themselves as the party that supports poor, white rural interests, where by any objective measure it is pretty obvious the Republican Party is really the party that support rich greedy authoritarian elites, and poor rural whites are just useful stooges that keep them propped in office, along with gerrymandering and voter suppression.
    fyp
    Last edited by hongkonger; 08-15-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

It must be nice to like in a fake alternate reality you get to make up as you go along. But it's incompatible with being President.
    What you have always failed to realize is that the general public lost faith in the media long before Trump became President. Trump is now simply capitalizing on the public’s frustration with an insanely unfair, and biased media whose reporting has become sloppier and sloppier. People like you who take most of the media’s reporting at face value fail to see what’s really going on.
    The general public lost faith in the media because a slick, cynical, greedy, authoritarian group of assholes were able to fool them into disbelieving the truth so they could instead be filled with lies that serve their fascist agenda.

Gold
    Load Metric

What you have always failed to realize is that the general public lost faith in the media long before Trump became President. Trump is now simply capitalizing on the public’s frustration with an insanely unfair, and biased media whose reporting has become sloppier and sloppier. People like you who take most of the media’s reporting at face value fail to see what’s really going on.
    The general public lost faith in the media because a slick, cynical, greedy, authoritarian group of assholes were able to fool them into disbelieving the truth so they could instead be filled with lies that serve their fascist agenda.
    If you really think the mainstream media is feeding you “truth” you’re insane. I mean, you really have been brainwashed to the fullest extent or you’re just nuts.

I drew my conclusions on the media independently a long time ago. You devour crap the media feeds you and continually ask for more. You’ve been fully conquered.

Load Metric

If you really think the mainstream media is feeding you “truth” you’re insane. I mean, you really have been brainwashed to the fullest extent or you’re just nuts.
    I think as human institutions the media cannot be perfectly objective and are always fallible. Most MSM in America are heavily corporatized and there is a danger of being compromised because of that. The media outlets that have objectivity as their goal usually do a good job even when they fall short. You perceive a liberal bias because reality has a liberal bias. If Trump lies all day and the media reports it as such that doesn't make them liberal.

There are also publications that have a stated agenda, which is great because you can get a diversity of views and the agenda is up front for you to take into consideration. What's dangerous is media that pretend to be "fair and balanced" when they are actually a propaganda organ of the Trump party.

Load Metric

I think as human institutions the media cannot be perfectly objective and are always fallible. Most MSM in America are heavily corporatized and there is a danger of being compromised because of that. The media outlets that have objectivity as their goal usually do a good job even when they fall short. You perceive a liberal bias because reality has a liberal bias. If Trump lies all day and the media reports it as such that doesn't make them liberal.

There are also publications that have a stated agenda, which is great because you can get a diversity of views and the agenda is up front for you to take into consideration. What's dangerous is media that pretend to be "fair and balanced" when they are actually a propaganda organ of the Trump party.

They were compromised the minute they went from being small local independent news entities to being part of major news conglomerate.

The biggest issue in this country is the power of the modern day corporation, they literally act as unregulated, unmonitored state entities.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

They were compromised the minute they went from being small local independent news entities to being part of major news conglomerate.

The biggest issue in this country is the power of the modern day corporation, they literally act as unregulated, unmonitored state entities.
    It's right up there among the biggest problems, I agree.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongthonger is a talentless loser talking out of his ass trying to get his own way, he admitted a cpl months ago "HOLY SHIT WHAT IS UP WITH CNN, THATS CRAZY"

WILL U SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are u so talentless that u are unable to see when a guy makes u lay -600 and u laugh in his face and then u lose that u cant see u are way out of ur league. u would not be in this thread if u were anything resembling a man that deserves respect

"this is what should happen cuz that's the way I want it" - that is you every time u post. an absolute garbage human

Comments

hongkonger: How about some substance

BiffCo99: LOL. So true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    hongthonger is a talentless loser talking out of his ass trying to get his own way, he admitted a cpl months ago "HOLY SHIT WHAT IS UP WITH CNN, THATS CRAZY"

WILL U SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are u so talentless that u are unable to see when a guy makes u lay -600 and u laugh in his face and then u lose that u cant see u are way out of ur league. u would not be in this thread if u were anything resembling a man that deserves respect

"this is what should happen cuz that's the way I want it" - that is you every time u post. an absolute garbage human
    Simmer down, snowflake.

Comments

BiffCo99: Lame

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

In order for any human (or really any other species of life, especially social animals) to exist in a stable population/society there needs to be some sort of hierarchy/order/culture where everybody knows their general place. This isn't about racism or sexism or religious intolerance, it goes way deeper than that and has literally been around billions of years.

This is basically what culture is in the first place. A society gets together and organically determines, these are our dominate Norms that most people are going to follow, and that is how societies function. The whole idea of a "multiculturalism" is an extremely modern, untested idea. It has worked so far in Canada and some of the other Western European countries where there is a distinct majority culture, whereas small minority cultures are allowed to be held up and celebrated on the periphery, but there is still order and the majority still feels safe because they are such a huge numerical majority.

I suspect multiculturalism, especially in a democracy, only works when the majority culture is a true majority. I think the whole thing will inevitably fall apart when minority cultures become demographically so large they actually threaten the majority culture. I suspect Canada and the Western European democracies that currently celebrate "multiculturalism" so strongly are going to develop serious tensions and have a very strong backlash if/when demographic shifts make it so the dominant culture isn't a plurality. We are already starting to see this in places like England and France where demographic trends are causing the dominant ethnic groups to lose population share.

Maybe I am wrong. But I suspect that if Canada keep on its current trend of immigration, birth rates and demographic change there is going to be some major multicultural based tensions, including a serious increase in "white naitonalism" as an inevitable response.

The irony is that every other non Western country/culture implicitly understands this. If you go to any non white country and suggest that country willingly import people from other cultures and support multiculturalism to the point where they are no longer even a plurality anymore, and they will go tell you to fuck yourself. It will never happen. You think Japan or China or Iran or Nigeria would ever support multiculturalism. No fucking way. They know it would be cultural suicide.

You actually see this in the oil rich small gulf states. These states import huge amounts of foreign labor to support their infrastructure. But they are very cognizant not to support multiculturalism. It is very clear. You are here to work, you are a second class (or worse) guest here, and as soon as you are done with the job we are kicking you out. They need the foreign labor, but no way are they allowing their own culture to be subsumed in the name of "multiculturalism"
    I'm not sure what the concern with "multiculturism" is. I think these are mainly just coded words and you don't realize it.

You act as if multiculturism has everyone being lazy or something weird with your talk of hierarchies of old and such.

Like I just don't see what is actually changing and what people are scared of. I don't like the Muslim religion btw but that isn't what is going on here.

I'm not sure what you're even really suggesting.. What is this multiculturalism and what exactly is it doing? Immigrants existing = multiculturalism? ESL classes to help these kids get on track is multiculturalism? Define it or otherwise it just seems like coded word bullshit for racists to rally around.

Multiculturalism in this sense means the promotion of and encouragement of a group to maintain the shitty ways of life and belief systems that people fled from to come here rather than assimilate. If you can’t see how this going on unchecked will eventually lead to conflict, lower standards of living, and eventually Balkanization, you’re an idiot. Open a history book. It’s already here on some levels. Mass immigration in itself is a form of colonialism, and it’s only accelerated when one half of the country attacks the other for daring to question an increase in the number of backwards religion having people or unskilled, uneducated laborers with extremely high birth rates who have been proven to cost the taxpayers hundreds of billions a year.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dianne Feinstein, who was on the senate intelligence committee, was busted with a legit Chinese Spy. China is actual competition btw. What % of American's even know this story?

now compare to "muh Russia" which everyone has heard of. Russia is not actual competition. its like hongthonger trying to compete with me, drawing dead before the contest even starts.

if u can't tell that the MSM is trying to shape ur opinions for their boss's benefit, I don't even view u as a real person, ur a trained dog and u should be getting me coffee that I don't even drink. u just need to be kept busy so ur not bothering anybody

Diamond
    Load Metric

LEAVE. I don't want to see ur pretentious, talentless, selfish opinions ANYMORE. u don't know what ur talking about and never will. im actually trying to help u live a better life moron GTFO.

Load Metric

LEAVE. I don't want to see ur pretentious, talentless, selfish opinions ANYMORE. u don't know what ur talking about and never will. im actually trying to help u live a better life moron GTFO.
    No.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongthonger this is why u are terrible at this: everything u say which u think is smart is for ur benefit, but ur benefit actually thinks the USA is shit and should be just like Europe. but yet the reason we have a country is because we didn't want to be like Europe.

summing it up even shorter: so everything u say benefits you but what u want is the opposite of why the country was founded. u just need to go, ur impossible.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    how is ur name hongkonger who fueds with our actual competition and yet u are going down in thread history as the biggest libtard opposing trump. u are going to look so dumb in 10 years im telling u man

Load Metric
    hongthonger this is why u are terrible at this: everything u say which u think is smart is for ur benefit, but ur benefit actually thinks the USA is shit and should be just like Europe. but yet the reason we have a country is because we didn't want to be like Europe.

summing it up even shorter: so everything u say benefits you but what u want is the opposite of why the country was founded. u just need to go, ur impossible.
    :tilt

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Multiculturalism in this sense means the promotion of and encouragement of a group to maintain the shitty ways of life and belief systems that people fled from to come here rather than assimilate. If you can’t see how this going on unchecked will eventually lead to conflict, lower standards of living, and eventually Balkanization, you’re an idiot. Open a history book. It’s already here on some levels. Mass immigration in itself is a form of colonialism, and it’s only accelerated when one half of the country attacks the other for daring to question an increase in the number of backwards religion having people or unskilled, uneducated laborers with extremely high birth rates who have been proven to cost the taxpayers hundreds of billions a year.
    I'm not really sure they're not assimilating? I am not sure this is any different from immigrants of past, except now they're not white and now lesser skilled whites have seen a big drop in their standard of living versus their parents.

I don't really see there being some big push for people to not assimilate. I think this is largely a bugaboo. You haven't actually pointed out to how this is working in practice? My grandmother went to church that was taught in German and people weren't up in arms about multiculturalism back then. So.. it isn't clear at all. Why is that different?

Multiculturalism might be something people study? So it is one of those areas of study deemed worthless and thus tied into this whole anti-education thing we have going on? Would that be it?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Solid comments here.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dianne Feinstein, who was on the senate intelligence committee, was busted with a legit Chinese Spy. China is actual competition btw. What % of American's even know this story?

now compare to "muh Russia" which everyone has heard of. Russia is not actual competition. its like hongthonger trying to compete with me, drawing dead before the contest even starts.

if u can't tell that the MSM is trying to shape ur opinions for their boss's benefit, I don't even view u as a real person, ur a trained dog and u should be getting me coffee that I don't even drink. u just need to be kept busy so ur not bothering anybody
    Damn you're getting stupid. Of course RUssia is "competition". To even suggest otherwise in indicative to how strongly you've swallowed all this Russian propaganda that has snaked its way through the alt-right media. Pathetic.

So did Diane actually work with the spy on some level ? What are you suggesting ? Having a spy work under you is NOT the same as knowingly working with spies.

I honestly don't associate with old friends who became trumptards. Gave it up. Trump is a failure at everything from draining the swamp to whatever else. He's a conman more than anything. I remember we used to hear there was absolutely nothing at all with this Russia stuff, all made up, now I hear Trumps son was meeting with them for opposition info etc?

What people wish was true is not what is actually true. Figure that out first then maybe you'll have some insight into your completely misled life.

Comments

thesidedish: omg. can u not talk politics plz

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL THE DEMOCRATS ARE OFFICALLY THE HATER'S PARTY ARE U KIDDING ME.

"fk trump, fk trump supporters, we will run a "America was never great" campaign in 2020" WOW

WHY CANT U SEE THAT IF UR BUYING ANY OF THIS LIBTARD PROPAGANDA THEYVE DRIVEN U INSANE??

Thread Information