Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I'm actually pleased Trump won, I detest Hillary and thought Trump would at least be entertaining and provide giggles.

But seriously, he is dividing America and that's a very bad thing. Divided you fail.

We’ve been divided. He just gave voice to a segment of the country that already existed. Agitation amongst our already disharmonious populace is way down the list, imo, of things I’m concerned about. It has been carefully cultivated for decades and while he’s a populist, he can’t be blamed for it, just profits from it. There’s things that concern me about Trump, but that divided country situation is bigger than him.
    I've never seen such hate in the USA based on ones political leanings before.

Genuine hate and even violence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    And counting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    It’s sad to see so many stupid people in this thread cheering on the deep state as they try to dethrone the one man who can save America. Incredible ignorance.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." --Mark Twain

Comments

BiffCo99: Exhibit A of the ignorant left

Salty_Aus: The pot calling the kettle black offset

Load Metric

We’ve been divided. He just gave voice to a segment of the country that already existed. Agitation amongst our already disharmonious populace is way down the list, imo, of things I’m concerned about. It has been carefully cultivated for decades and while he’s a populist, he can’t be blamed for it, just profits from it. There’s things that concern me about Trump, but that divided country situation is bigger than him.

Trump just brings the spotlight and media, and stokes the flames and encourages the media to go back after him, but living here, it’s largley a social media phenomenon. The left thought Bush republicans were fucking war mongering idiots and the right has thought the left were soy consuming soft on crime and immigration libtards long before Trump. He simply ups the volume. Trump has made dinner conversations tense, but other than that, that element will pass, and return to its normal vitriol whenever he is done. The country has been polarized between urban and rural for a long time.

Gold
    Load Metric

But why blame Trump for that? The hate and violence is being brought by an increasingly hateful and violent left. The left has become the least intolerant group of people and they consistently respond with violence and threats. Blaming Trump for this is ridiculous if you want to blame anyone, blame media like CNN who are trying to stoke a civil war.

Lots on the right hated Obama but they were not as outwardly hostile to him as these people are towards Trump. No one ever got beat up or harassed for wearing an Obama shirt. Try wearing anything associated with Trump in most places in America and people on the left totally freak, it’s really insane.

Sure the right took shots at Obama but never like the way they’ve attacked Trump.

Load Metric

But why blame Trump for that? The hate and violence is being brought by an increasingly hateful and violent left. The left has become the least intolerant group of people and they consistently respond with violence and threats. Blaming Trump for this is ridiculous if you want to blame anyone, blame media like CNN who are trying to stoke a civil war.

Lots on the right hated Obama but they were not as outwardly hostile to him as these people are towards Trump. No one ever got beat up or harassed for wearing an Obama shirt. Try wearing anything associated with Trump in most places in America and people on the left totally freak, it’s really insane.

Sure the right took shots at Obama but never like the way they’ve attacked Trump.
    Where do you live? Sounds like a city if you’re seeing Trump supporters assaulted. Link some articles that are backed up by proof of it being widespread.

Honestly, more than stoking civil war, it’s more a simple amazement in the media that we have an idiot of this magnitude running the country who lies every single day and is a self-evident fool. They certainly go after him, but it’s in a more general, “can you believe this idiot just said that?” sort of way, which he richly deserves, because he’s completely erratic.

Load Metric

Lol

Amazing selective memory

Load Metric

Trump just brings the spotlight and media, and stokes the flames and encourages the media to go back after him, but living here, it’s largley a social media phenomenon. The left thought Bush republicans were fucking war mongering idiots and the right has thought the left were soy consuming soft on crime and immigration libtards long before Trump. He simply ups the volume. Trump has made dinner conversations tense, but other than that, that element will pass, and return to its normal vitriol whenever he is done. The country has been polarized between urban and rural for a long time.

It is really simpler than all of that; Trump is saying what a lot of people have been thinking but had been too scared to say.

Gold
    Load Metric

Where do you live? Sounds like a city if you’re seeing Trump supporters assaulted. Link some articles that are backed up by proof of it being widespread.

Honestly, more than stoking civil war, it’s more a simple amazement in the media that we have an idiot of this magnitude running the country who lies every single day and is a self-evident fool. They certainly go after him, but it’s in a more general, “can you believe this idiot just said that?” sort of way, which he richly deserves, because he’s completely erratic.
    Lol at linking for proof. Of course there are going to be areas of the country where it will be worse but it’s certainly more of an issue now than it ever was with Obama. Joe Rogan summed up the increasing craziness of the left quite nicely in a recent podcast you can find it very easily with a quick search on YouTube.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Lol

Amazing selective memory
    You have the most serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome on this board. Seek help.

Load Metric

Lol

Amazing selective memory
    You have the most serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome on this board. Seek help.
    Trump isn't the problem. He's only a symbol of what America has become.

BTW it's obvious you are another bottomset dupe.

Gold
    Load Metric

Care to elaborate?

What, in your mind, has America become? And before you edited you stated Trump was a symptom. A symptom of what?

Load Metric
    A symptom of fat,stupid,and lazy. You know,the average Trumptard.
    You people really are sheep and very easily fooled.

fool1
    fo͞ol/Submit
    verb
    past tense: fooled; past participle: fooled
    trick or deceive (someone); dupe.
    "he fooled nightclub managers into believing he was a successful businessman"
    synonyms: deceive, trick, hoax, dupe, take in, mislead, delude, hoodwink, sucker, bluff, gull; More
    act in a joking, frivolous, or teasing way.
    "I shouted at him impatiently to stop fooling around"
    NORTH AMERICAN
    engage in casual or extramarital sexual activity.
    synonyms: philander, womanize, flirt, have an affair, commit adultery, cheat; More

Diamond
    Load Metric

Care to elaborate?

What, in your mind, has America become? And before you edited you stated Trump was a symptom. A symptom of what?

libtards complaining about things that obviously only benefit them. so we elected a top of the line asshole cuz we want them to STFU. their response? more complaining LOL.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    A symptom of fat,stupid,and lazy. You know,the average Trumptard.
    You people really are sheep and very easily fooled.

fool1
    fo͞ol/Submit
    verb
    past tense: fooled; past participle: fooled
    trick or deceive (someone); dupe.
    "he fooled nightclub managers into believing he was a successful businessman"
    synonyms: deceive, trick, hoax, dupe, take in, mislead, delude, hoodwink, sucker, bluff, gull; More
    act in a joking, frivolous, or teasing way.
    "I shouted at him impatiently to stop fooling around"
    NORTH AMERICAN
    engage in casual or extramarital sexual activity.
    synonyms: philander, womanize, flirt, have an affair, commit adultery, cheat; More
    Coming from the guy who bought the mainstream narrative there was no way Hillary could lose and lost his shirt betting on it in the process.

Load Metric
    bet her @ 2.2-1 went off at 8-1 tell me more about how bad the bet was please.

Load Metric
    and funny enough bifftard I offered you some action but you didn't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    And counting.
    Trump & Co are a gang of criminals, but the graphic showing no indictments, etc. stemming from the Whitewater investigation is far from accurate.

Name:  8585457B-BF44-42AC-9BAB-59ED457D0C97.png
Views: 550
Size:  71.9 KB

Source:
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nd-whitewater/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    and funny enough bifftard I offered you some action but you didn't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is

I always said I believed Trump had a good shot. I honestly wasn’t sure what was gonna happen. You shot your mouth off for months about how Trump had no shot and you completely embarrassed yourself and then went on radio with your tail tucked between your legs like a bitch. That’s what I and everyone else remembers and you’ll never live it down.

Load Metric
    I'd make same bet given the chance

Thread Information