Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

I am VERY much in favor of the wall. So much in favor of it since Tom Tancredo proposed in his campaign that he would round up all the illegals and make them build the wall and then put them on the other side of it.

Trump promised the wall and he will build it . I want him to force the Dems into a shutdown. I don't care how much it costs. The people have spoken .

if you believe in majority rule, why have you not converted to Islam?

What I believe in Sonatine is not handing my country over that I fought and served for to people who don't belong here . Only way I would even be for immigration the way it stands now is forced military service . You want to come here and earn without going through the legal channels ? Here is a five year plan. You want to come here and breed like rabbits cause you don't believe in birth control? Ok here's an M-16 and a uniform go stand up for my country. Five years minimum actice duty . Let them learn about our history and what the true sacrifice our country has made to be free

Anybody that is against the wall and legal immigration in my book has no sense of country and no sense of what they truly have been born Into and given by the people who fought to provide it for them. I had to go out and earn my life nobody handed it to me. I was shown the door at 17 and in the military at 19. Many poor people chose the military as a way to a better life. As one of those people who walked that road I served next to many different cultures and races who chose the same path as me so I don't want to hear a fucking word about white privilege. When I stood a watch it was to protect all races and religions who where AMERICANS . LEGALLY.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Moronic Statement, won't stop anyone and cost too much

big dick: I disagree with you on a few points but nothing but respect for serving our country

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Which people have spoken? The minority of voters who voted for Trump? The 3 million fewer than voted for Hillary?

The people who got railroaded by eight years of robbery from the absolute worst president in our history. The wall is a statement and once built it's not coming down. Make no mistake it's getting built. Whomever doesn't like it as far as I'm concerned can GTFO!

I find it amazing in the year 2018 that so many people are against this. The wall should have been built many years ago.

You don't have to accept it or like it . The left laughed at us for eight years saying we would never control anything ever again. Look who's laughing now.
    What robbery exactly?

If you want to see a robbery how about tax cuts that benefit only the richest and are driving the deficit to unheard of heights that will last as far as the eye can see instead of coming down, as they had been? Now Trump wants to change the tax code the benefit the super rich even more and add another $100 billion per year to he deficit without even consulting Congress. Good luck with that. If a Democratic president had tried this the very same people who are slurping Trump's balls would be rioting in the streets.

I actually don't care much about the wall. It won't help much and the money would be better spent elsewhere but the wall itself is not very important to me either way. The problem is Trump's "give it to me or else" mentality that never works even when the same party controls Congess and is totally inappropriate for the president. Also, if he wants a bunch of new spending on a wall and even more military increases and subsidizing all the small businesses that are suffering and the workers who are losing their jobs because of his tariffs, how about paying for it responsibly rather than cutting more taxes for the super rich?

Load Metric

The people who got railroaded by eight years of robbery from the absolute worst president in our history. The wall is a statement and once built it's not coming down. Make no mistake it's getting built. Whomever doesn't like it as far as I'm concerned can GTFO!

I find it amazing in the year 2018 that so many people are against this. The wall should have been built many years ago.

You don't have to accept it or like it . The left laughed at us for eight years saying we would never control anything ever again. Look who's laughing now.
    What robbery exactly?

If you want to see a robbery how about tax cuts that benefit only the richest and are driving the deficit to unheard of heights that will last as far as the eye can see instead of coming down, as they had been? Now Trump wants to change the tax code the benefit the super rich even more and add another $100 billion per year to he deficit without even consulting Congress. Good luck with that. If a Democratic president had tried this the very same people who are slurping Trump's balls would be rioting in the streets.

I actually don't care much about the wall. It won't help much and the money would be better spent elsewhere but the wall itself is not very important to me either way. The problem is Trump's "give it to me or else" mentality that never works even when the same party controls Congess and is totally inappropriate for the president. Also, if he wants a bunch of new spending on a wall and even more military increases and subsidizing all the small businesses that are suffering and the workers who are losing their jobs because of his tariffs, how about paying for it responsibly rather than cutting more taxes for the super rich?

The super rich people have been getting breaks forever is this honestly anything new? It's a lost cause and argument since the inception of this country .

They get breaks on taxes and in courtrooms . Is it fair? Life isn't fair my friend and long after you and I are worm food people will still be bitching about it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Who the fuck patrols the high seas to keep the yacht club set from getting jacked by pirates??? The US fucking Navy, that it!

Load Metric

What robbery exactly?

yeah i'm not sure "robbery" is the word i'd use to describe wealthy people being able to keep their money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

What robbery exactly?

yeah i'm not sure "robbery" is the word i'd use to describe wealthy people being able to keep their money.

I'm not sure wealthy people keeping there money is any different then poor people receiving free money . Seriously . There is no middle class america anymore. Rich people get tax breaks and poor people get welfare and medical care.

So exactly how does wealthy people getting tax breaks directly mess with your everyday life?

Load Metric
    Another recent Twitter rant.

Could be a mile off here, but I think he's genuinely worried... could be some serious shit about to happen.

Name:  wt1.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  65.4 KB
    Name:  t2.JPG
Views: 358
Size:  66.9 KB

Load Metric
    Who let fps out of his cage?
    Name:  6612B9BA-2AFC-4787-8FA1-B708A47F2C9E.jpeg
Views: 371
Size:  1.04 MB

Comments

simpdog: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Could be a mile off here, but I think he's genuinely worried... could be some serious shit about to happen.

My impression as well. Those interested in law and democracy will win and he knows it. They're eating their way to the centre. He is not likely to be forced out of office but some people close to him including members of his own family will be out and possibly even in prison which will wound him personally and further disable his moribund administration. Trump has never had any talent except bullying and self-promotion and it's finally catching up with him.

Name:  IMG_2665.JPG
Views: 370
Size:  109.4 KB

Load Metric
    1) the second the word conspiracy started to trend, he started to disintegrate

2) he had no idea the extent to which is personal life would be open to inspection once he assumed office. eg diaries, notes, so on.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Open it all the fucking way!!! #ScumBagDeadBeatMoneyLaunderer
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

he’s clearly spiraling. his tweet calling for sessions to stop the mueller probe is obstruction in and of itself.

also mueller may have don jr. on lying to congress on whether trump knew about the russian meeting. apparently he has michael cohen saying this. if he has one other witness, jr. will probably be charged.

Load Metric

he’s clearly spiraling. his tweet calling for sessions to stop the mueller probe is obstruction in and of itself.

also mueller may have don jr. on lying to congress on whether trump knew about the russian meeting. apparently he has michael cohen saying this. if he has one other witness, jr. will probably be charged.
    Trump has committed the felony of obstruction of justice on several occasions, including several tweets, this one being the latest.

Comments

Tellafriend: following the most recent narrative i see

Load Metric

Trump has committed the felony of obstruction of justice on several occasions, including several tweets, this one being the latest.
    I hate that fat orange-hair pathological liar to my bones, but simply *tweeting* that the person in charge of Meuller should can him to stop the investigation is, IMO, NOT obstruction. Even if Trump pulled a Saturday Night Massacre to get Meuller fired, even that wouldn’t be obstruction because, as in Nixon’s case, the investigation would still continue, albeit under a different leader, acting or otherwise. But it Trump ordered some persons in the government law enforcement system, e.g. US marshalls or a group of FBI agents from another office, to confiscate all records collected to date and prevent any others to be examined by the team investogstions, *that* would be obstruction.

Meaning, Trump tweeting like is he’s doing, even lately, is posturing, not obstruction. But it *could* end up being effective if enough Republicans in Congress give him cover against being impeached.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Moronic, Next time your boss tells you you 'should' do something, don't do it.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Which one is "obstruction of justice" and why do you think that?

Load Metric

No meeting with Russia!

Ok, A little meeting with Russia, but no collusion!

Collusion isn’t even a crime!

WE’RE NOT AS BAD AS THE MOB

Comments

hongkonger: Lol

MumblesBadly: The guilty always keep charging their story
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I hate that fat orange-hair pathological liar to my bones, but simply *tweeting* that the person in charge of Meuller should can him to stop the investigation is, IMO, NOT obstruction. Even if Trump pulled a Saturday Night Massacre to get Meuller fired, even that wouldn’t be obstruction because, as in Nixon’s case, the investigation would still continue, albeit under a different leader, acting or otherwise. But it Trump ordered some persons in the government law enforcement system, e.g. US marshalls or a group of FBI agents from another office, to confiscate all records collected to date and prevent any others to be examined by the team investogstions, *that* would be obstruction.

Meaning, Trump tweeting like is he’s doing, even lately, is posturing, not obstruction. But it *could* end up being effective if enough Republicans in Congress give him cover against being impeached.
    I think you're right.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Funny how as this witch hunt gets more frenzied the higher his approval rating goes and the stronger the economy gets. All this shit is gonna backfire spectacularly in Democrats faces in more ways than one.

Gold
    Load Metric
    GO AHEAD AND MAKE TRUMP A MARTYR!!!!!

SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post

Which one is "obstruction of justice" and why do you think that?
    how about the one today where trump told sessions that he should stop the investigation?

if your boss told you that you should do something at your job, would you think that was optional? you wouldn’t feel pressured to do it?

and why is he telling sessions to shut it down? if it’s to protect himself, why couldn’t a jury conclude he was trying to obstruct justice?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

No meeting with Russia!

Ok, A little meeting with Russia, but no collusion!

Collusion isn’t even a crime!

WE’RE NOT AS BAD AS THE MOB
    trump is highlighting the possibility of a pardon. if he does that, shit is going to get real.

Thread Information