Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

"Insurance policy" MUCH???

Of course he knew and of course the scam state set it up
    the whole thing sounds so ridiculous that it really might have been a setup.

“hi, we’re russians. would you like hillary’s emails”?

hard to believe the russians would be so careless. but also lol at don jr. for not immediately recognizing it. that’s the scariest part about this.
    Putin has been heavily gambling that the GOP would eventually be complicit enough in backing Trump that at worst there would be hardly any fallout towards his objectives once it became clear how much they conspired with Team Trump. And he pretty much has gambled correctly (so far).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the whole thing sounds so ridiculous that it really might have been a setup.

“hi, we’re russians. would you like hillary’s emails”?

hard to believe the russians would be so careless. but also lol at don jr. for not immediately recognizing it. that’s the scariest part about this.
    Putin has been heavily gambling that the GOP would eventually be complicit enough in backing Trump that at worst there would be hardly any fallout towards his objectives once it became clear how much they conspired with Team Trump. And he pretty much has gambled correctly (so far).

How does this happen that u actually post this theory like u totally have it figured out?? (I actually know the reason: fake smart easily manipulated cuck personalities) U fkn loony toons have me laughing 80% of the time, 20% think u should kill urselves cuz it gets so old

Load Metric
    Name:  0E03DD0A-9B82-4BD5-8338-0FB196A77BDE.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  133.8 KB

Comments

DJ_Chaps: .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Comedic “Fake News!”

Load Metric

Wow, so him being black would be a bad thing?

Take a look at this, here's a prime example of the true demented nature of the modern "progressive"/"liberal", they propagate an ideology that goes against their subconscious nature.

Here mumblestardly is ascribing a negative connotation to being black, why? Because he himself is subconsciously a racist, the worst kind of racist, one that hides his racism all while virtue signaling and spewing libtard talking points just to hide his inner most racist thoughts......I see you......I'm not fooled......

Comments

Tellafriend: spot on re mumblesfuck

MumblesBadly: Per the many racist Trumptards, it would be a *very* bad thing, you dipshit!
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I just can't bare to click on anything with Seth Meyers in it......the guy is soooo fake, not to mention the constant smile on his face and his very dry comedy styling..........its just ugh........

Comments

Tellafriend: your game is just getting better and better

Muck Ficon: It's like reading your posts...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Wow, so him being black would be a bad thing?

Take a look at this, here's a prime example of the true demented nature of the modern "progressive"/"liberal", they propagate an ideology that goes against their subconscious nature.

Here mumblestardly is ascribing a negative connotation to being black, why? Because he himself is subconsciously a racist, the worst kind of racist, one that hides his racism all while virtue signaling and spewing libtard talking points just to hide his inner most racist thoughts......I see you......I'm not fooled......

He is actually calling Trump supporters racist. Which most of them are.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: fucking retard rep

MumblesBadly: Repelling owl attack

thesidedish: U should kill urself

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I just can't bare to click on anything with Seth Meyers in it......the guy is soooo fake, not to mention the constant smile on his face and his very dry comedy styling..........its just ugh........
    Well that’s says a lot about you then. Who do you go to for your comedy? Please list some of the big names who are for Trump and his “policies” and are using it in their acts?

If you're offended by a joke you are the narcissist

Load Metric
    Alright, which forum member is a radiologist?

NEW YORK — A New York doctor says he is sorry for posting comments online supporting a white-only nation and armed racial conflict.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, a resident radiologist at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, was removed from duty this week after an anonymous article on the blogging site Medium identified him as an online commenter on a website that promoted white nationalism.

The online poster, who wrote under the name "Dov," called himself an ethnic nationalist and wrote about his opposition to racial intermarriage and support for proposals to expel non-whites from the U.S.

He also said he favored "'tempered' anti-Semitism" despite being Jewish himself.

Bechhofer confirmed that he made the comments and expressed remorse in a statement emailed to The Associated Press on Thursday.

"I am ashamed of the hurtful, unjustifiable words that I posted online that showed callous disregard toward certain minority groups and am deeply sorry for these transgressions," he wrote. "The posts do not reflect how I was raised or how I actually treat others. I will continue to struggle to understand what brought me to write them."

Bechhofer's father is a rabbi who is a leader of the group Orthodox Jews Against Racism and Discrimination, according to The Forward, a news magazine with a mostly Jewish American audience.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/br...uXE?li=BBnbcA1

Load Metric
    huh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

NEW YORK — A New York doctor says he is sorry for posting comments online supporting a white-only nation and armed racial conflict.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, a resident radiologist at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, was removed from duty this week after an anonymous article on the blogging site Medium identified him as an online commenter on a website that promoted white nationalism.

The online poster, who wrote under the name "Dov," called himself an ethnic nationalist and wrote about his opposition to racial intermarriage and support for proposals to expel non-whites from the U.S.

He also said he favored "'tempered' anti-Semitism" despite being Jewish himself.

Bechhofer confirmed that he made the comments and expressed remorse in a statement emailed to The Associated Press on Thursday.

"I am ashamed of the hurtful, unjustifiable words that I posted online that showed callous disregard toward certain minority groups and am deeply sorry for these transgressions," he wrote. "The posts do not reflect how I was raised or how I actually treat others. I will continue to struggle to understand what brought me to write them."

Bechhofer's father is a rabbi who is a leader of the group Orthodox Jews Against Racism and Discrimination, according to The Forward, a news magazine with a mostly Jewish American audience.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...nothing-wrong/

. . . I’ve had it in my head to write a little something called “A Jewish Defense of Anti-Semitism,” but it’s been slipping my mind. In short, the vocal majority of Jews act so irritatingly and display such reprehensible attitudes – publicly and privately – that I’d rather see a “tempered” anti-Semitism now than see Jewish perfidy continue without consequence until, as Johnny Cash might say, the man comes around. Because he will. As I frequently tell Jewish acquaintances, if there is another Holocaust, it will be entirely of their doing (I don’t get too into the genesis of the first one . . . I once tried, but mouths fell open and I was practically kicked out of the apartment). So, yes – I like to see (((them))) named and exposed where relevant. I would like to see a general boycott of Hollywood coupled with some Semitic realism. And I’d like to see the fanatical AIPAC supporters exposed as the dual nationalists that they are. Etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

FPS, is this true?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Trump is shit and all, but MumblesBadly is way way worse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Y’all reckon Hillary and co "met" with the "Russians" when she sold them all that Uranium? What about all the favourable state department rulings she sold to foreign countries? Wonder if she ever "met" with someone or "approved" a "meeting" about all that graft she she was peddling?

You want to see change, vote Libertarian. Deluding yourself with this ridiculous notion a Republican is worse/better than a Democrat is complete lunacy - unless you get off on being triggered and outraged then it all makes sense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Trump is shit and all, but MumblesBadly is way way worse.
    Thought you were a Trump guy. Change of heart?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    You want to see change, vote Libertarian.

yeah its about time we finally elevated the rights of private property over human life.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Y’all reckon Hillary and co "met" with the "Russians" when she sold them all that Uranium? What about all the favourable state department rulings she sold to foreign countries? Wonder if she ever "met" with someone or "approved" a "meeting" about all that graft she she was peddling?

You want to see change, vote Libertarian. Deluding yourself with this ridiculous notion a Republican is worse/better than a Democrat is complete lunacy - unless you get off on being triggered and outraged then it all makes sense.
    Hillary didn't sell any uranium to anybody. That was a private company.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You want to see change, vote Libertarian.

yeah its about time we finally elevated the rights of private property over human life.
    While a lot of libertarian economic thinking is overly simplistic, I will give them credit for carrying the mantle of ending the stupid drug prohibition regime that has been devastating poorer urban communities in the US for decades with the double whammy/death spiral of giving violent psychopaths the economic incentive to dominate a persistent and highly profitable market while simultaneously racheting up the militancy and corruption of the policing of those communities in a vain and self-serving attempt by law enforcement agencies to extinguish that market.

Load Metric
    Name:  Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  1.01 MB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  1.01 MB
    If you need some ridiculous chart like this to figure out what’s bullshit and what isn’t, you’re a fucking idiot.

Scary that a chart that is supposed to illustrate bias is full of so much bias.

Thread Information