Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

but he said, on stage, in front of reporters, 24 hours ago that he trusts putin.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Yea that's because Nazi collaborator George Soros had his limp fist so far up Obama's ass there wasn't room for anyone else....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Rememebr when all the intelligence agencies (and Hillary) claimed Saddam had WMDs.

lulz
    if he was a man, he would have stuck to his guns and said fuck the intelligence community but instead he called a press conference to publicly cave like a bitch.
    like i will place any bet for any amount of money that whoever talked him into giving that press conference started their lecture with "Son.......".
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    It's no coincidence army headquarters is moving to Austin TX.......shits getting real.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Rememebr when all the intelligence agencies (and Hillary) claimed Saddam had WMDs.

lulz
    if he was a man, he would have stuck to his guns and said fuck the intelligence community but instead he called a press conference to publicly cave like a bitch.

ppl probably threatening to resign, had to put out an "official correction" which he could then shit on with "...but who knows really" LMAO

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

ppl probably threatening to resign, had to put out an "official correction" which he could then shit on with "...but who knows really" LMAO
    LOL. That was the Best part of the press conference. Had to quell the hysterical screeching so he could go back to Making America Great Again.

Load Metric
    I don’t even know why the intelligence agencies have anything to do with this conversation. It’s to overthink shit. If you see a dude get on live tv, get on his knees, and suck his Russian cock, you don’t really need intelligence agencies to confirm anything. Trump dropping to his knees for Putin has been all we’ve seen since since he announced he was running. He pretty much insults and mocks everyone else. He just immediately puts on the gimp suit the minute Putin is even brought up. It’s like needing the CIA to confirm Vanessa Selbst was a lesbian. Sometimes things are just fairly fucking obvious and no need to break out the nerds in Washington.

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Hillary lost because Putin is so good at the twitters.

(((obviously)))

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I don’t even know why the intelligence agencies have anything to do with this conversation. It’s to overthink shit. If you see a dude get on live tv, get on his knees, and suck his Russian cock, you don’t really need intelligence agencies to confirm anything. Trump dropping to his knees for Putin has been all we’ve seen since since he announced he was running. He pretty much insults and mocks everyone else. He just immediately puts on the gimp suit the minute Putin is even brought up. It’s like needing the CIA to confirm Vanessa Selbst was a lesbian. Sometimes things are just fairly fucking obvious and no need to break out the nerds in Washington.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I mean, you can believe he’s a super genius who sucks his cock like a gold digger sucks an old rich man’s cock just to eventually bleed his bank account and kill him. That list isn’t really that much. What Putin most wants big picture is a divide between the US and Europe. He’d give up that list x 100 for that end result to be a permanent wedge.

It’s two separate conversations.

Every time the intelligence agencies get brought up, it’s generally them saying Putin wanted Trump to win and tried to help him. Well, of course he did. We want someone to win in every foreign election. We always have a side. He’s the leader of Russia and you got one bitch you hate and one dude blowing you every time he gets next to a microphone. Of course he wanted Trump to win. I’d want Trump to win if I was him too. Whether it was Bannon and that cat in London or Putin or a bunch of twitter trolls is rather irrelevant. That’s one conversation. Did he want him to win? Fuck yes.

The second conversation is did he want him to win because he blew him every chance he got and that was enough, or was he blowing him because he had something on him? That’s up to prosecutors. I know what I’d bet on, but that’s irrelevant, they have to prove it.

That he wanted him to win doesn’t require him having anything on him. That you’re the leader of Russia, and no one ever ever says anything nice about you, and one guy kisses your ass is enough reason all by itself. They’ll have to prove the rest.

The intelligence agency angle is just stating the obvious. He wanted Trump to win and tried to help. Whether that helped him win or not is hard to judge. You’re arguing it has backfired. I don’t believe that, but that’s also irrelevant. Putin seems quite happy with Trump.

Either way, all the conversation about intelligence agencies and the election isn’t what caused outrage. It was seeing a US president suck a Russian cock on tv and bend over backwards defending what everyone already knows, that Russia had a favorite in the race and wanted him to win. The why part can be innocent, and simply be that Putin likes getting blown, or more disturbing. But that needs to be proven. That he’s blowing him and has since day one doesn’t have to be proven. We’ve seen it.
    Last edited by BCR; 07-17-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Is sidedish trolling BCR a sign that this thread is great again (for the first time) or that its officially time to delete this whole thing and get back to talking about cucking and 300 tournament chip bad beats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Gold
    Load Metric
    Trump is trying to improve relations with Russia. I don't have any problem with that. An improved relationship could benefit both countries.

If Obama did the same thing the media be clamoring for him to get another Nobel Peace Prize. Such bullshit.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

but he said, on stage, in front of reporters, 24 hours ago that he trusts putin.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

NO we don't remember. soy boy hongcucker with the beta green rep for your fake shit tho. good little libtard lapdog, he is.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Mintjewlips: Got emmm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I mean, you can believe he’s a super genius who sucks his cock like a gold digger sucks an old rich man’s cock just to eventually bleed his bank account and kill him. That list isn’t really that much. What Putin most wants big picture is a divide between the US and Europe. He’d give up that list x 100 for that end result to be a permanent wedge.

It’s two separate conversations.

Every time the intelligence agencies get brought up, it’s generally them saying Putin wanted Trump to win and tried to help him. Well, of course he did. We want someone to win in every foreign election. We always have a side. He’s the leader of Russia and you got one bitch you hate and one dude blowing you every time he gets next to a microphone. Of course he wanted Trump to win. I’d want Trump to win if I was him too. Whether it was Bannon and that cat in London or Putin or a bunch of twitter trolls is rather irrelevant. That’s one conversation. Did he want him to win? Fuck yes.

The second conversation is did he want him to win because he blew him every chance he got and that was enough, or was he blowing him because he had something on him? That’s up to prosecutors. I know what I’d bet on, but that’s irrelevant, they have to prove it.

That he wanted him to win doesn’t require him having anything on him. That you’re the leader of Russia, and no one ever ever says anything nice about you, and one guy kisses your ass is enough reason all by itself. They’ll have to prove the rest.

The intelligence agency angle is just stating the obvious. He wanted Trump to win and tried to help. Whether that helped him win or not is hard to judge. You’re arguing it has backfired. I don’t believe that, but that’s also irrelevant. Putin seems quite happy with Trump.

Either way, all the conversation about intelligence agencies and the election isn’t what caused outrage. It was seeing a US president suck a Russian cock on tv and bend over backwards defending what everyone already knows, that Russia had a favorite in the race and wanted him to win. The why part can be innocent, and simply be that Putin likes getting blown, or more disturbing. But that needs to be proven. That he’s blowing him and has since day one doesn’t have to be proven. We’ve seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Trump is trying to improve relations with Russia. I don't have any problem with that. An improved relationship could benefit both countries.

If Obama did the same thing the media be clamoring for him to get another Nobel Peace Prize. Such bullshit.

"would it be so bad if we had better relations with Russia?" - Trump during the campaign. America votes and Trump wins. So we voted for this foreign policy. Trying to get along with the 2nd most powerful military seems smart to me. I am far more concerned with a terrorist setting off a nuke in the US than Russia. Russia helps squash terrorists.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

I mean you guys cant have it both ways here. Either you love that hes a hardass that wont take shit off these obv enemies in canada or hes willing to be a bitch just to help out his great country.

Trump is just michael scott.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Is sidedish trolling BCR a sign that this thread is great again (for the first time) or that its officially time to delete this whole thing and get back to talking about cucking and 300 tournament chip bad beats?

There is no real debate here. I mean, sure we’re both trolling. I’m trolling the faux hyper-masculinity crowd here that thinks Ted Nugent is cool and loves Trump. And he’s trolling the soy eating liberal crowd. But we all saw a Russian get blown on tv yesterday. He saw it. I saw it. Fox News saw it ffs. The why is the only real question. Maybe it’s the most genius diplomacy of all time. We’ll see.

Load Metric
    When Obama was first elected, one of his stated goals was an improved relationship with Russia. Funny how that's a problem now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

There is no real debate here. I mean, sure we’re both trolling. I’m trolling the faux hyper-masculinity crowd here that thinks Ted Nugent is cool and loves Trump. And he’s trolling the soy eating liberal crowd. But we all saw a Russian get blown on tv yesterday. He saw it. I saw it. Fox News saw it ffs. The why is the only real question. Maybe it’s the most genius diplomacy of all time. We’ll see.
    Maybe sidedish and minty in particular are trolling 95% of the time but after getting into a 20m chat with a nice old black lady that told me both how much she still respected trump because “this is his country” and a story about some murder in one of his hotels and him yelling at these cops to just hang 4 black suspects before they even got fingerprinted it seems like blind patriotism just runs so rampant in the US that anyone with a brain and less than 8 figures is fucked while hes in office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    When Obama was first elected, one of his stated goals was an improved relationship with Russia. Funny how that's a problem now.
    we saw how well it worked out, because unlike trump and the owl fucking grocery bagger trying to impress his boycrush, sidedish, we pay attention.

Comments

varys: Brutal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    we saw how well it worked out, because unlike trump and the owl fucking grocery bagger trying to impress his boycrush, sidedish, we pay attention.

look at you flexing your incel rage. adorable, really. tell us how it worked out.

i'll tell you, he switched goals. chose to chase the nobel peace prize while dropping record bombs and drone strikes. fuck me, they gave it to him.

Thread Information