Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i believe gimmick's retort would be that said fear is entirely "irrational," even if it's held by 50,000,000 people.
    Is that why the polls were almost even before the election? Because no one said they support Trump. And horrible things happened to those that dared say they do.

How do you get 50/50 when everyone is afraid? I can think of 2 ways. They aren't or that all Trump supporter say they'll vote Hillary and Hillary voters say they'll vote Trump out of perfectly rational fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

again I don't claim to know politics or if this is a reputable website or not...I wouldn't claim that the polls in the week(s) leading up to the election was even...trump was a clear dog in not only these polls, but the betting markets as well if memory serves...

Trump was a clear dog, but there were plenty of people that very proudly had stated they supported him. In the end among the undecided Trump gained significantly more votes than Hillary. Meaning you're likely correct that there were a lot of undecided voters that either intentionally avoided saying their support or later converted. In the last polls there was maybe 5-10% undecided out of total votes (early polls maybe 20-30%).
    huh?

also lol at your conclusions that it must have been "undecideds" that swung this.

obv couldn't have been that many people who said they were voting for hillary were lying, could it? that's just impossible cause there's no such thing as a backlash from the left, right?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    I should stay outta this because politics just give me a headache...

but blake is 100% right about his conservatives afraid to express their opinions...proof is really easy...how many polls was trump ahead of Hillary in the months/days leading up to the election? my recollection is none or very few...why? because nobody who was voting for trump wanted to express that opinion (even to a pollster) for "fear" of having to have a 30 minute conversation defending why they were voting for him...but everybody and their mother who was voting for Hillary was expressing that in the streets or on social media...
    Exactly this.

I remember meeting some people prior to this last election. I don’t like to bring up politics because it’s boring. But oftentimes other people would. They’d ask who I’m voting for. I’d say idk, what about you? They’d go off on a rant about how “evil” trump is and supposedly a sexist, rapist, racist, xenophobic, and every other liberal buzz word. So yeah, it’s much easier just to say “meh, idk” so they don’t get extra crazy.

Several people on Facebook wrote something like “Anyone who(m?) I find out is voting for trump....they’re not going to be my friend anymore.” How somebody can possibly think like that is beyond me. Sure, I think....err.... I know* Hillary is a witch, but I’m not going to ostracize or shun someone for voting for her. That’s just beyond absurd.

Someone else was listing off all the reasons why Trump is “such a bad person” (buzz words listed above). I politely asked why she felt that way about Trump and was met with a barrage of outcries and people calling me a racist and whatever else.

I remember talking to people before the first Obama presidency and plenty were saying they were voting for Obama (or supported him, if they weren’t 18+) because he was black. Everyone cheered on this sentiment because of inclusion of whatever those fucks think. They’d ask me who I support or plan to vote for and I facetiously said McCain because he’s white. Plenty of outrage there. Even after explaining the facetious comment and how it’s hypocritical to call me a racist when they said the same thing, it was met with more bullshit about “you just hate black people, I support equality!”

Can’t take most liberals seriously. Smh
    I would like to apologize for your friends' lack of compassion. I hope the 18+ months since the elections have helped ease your pain. I know it is hard when you support a racist, misogynistic idiot. Keep up the good fight young SNOWFLAKE! Just be careful - stay inside, it is melting weather out there

Load Metric
    Time for some “Fake News”...

EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid scandals, citing 'unrelenting attacks'
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/polit...gns/index.html

Name:  D0BA86B5-ABCA-40DA-92FD-346E0E26F3BF.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  69.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Is that why the polls were almost even before the election? Because no one said they support Trump. And horrible things happened to those that dared say they do.

How do you get 50/50 when everyone is afraid? I can think of 2 ways. They aren't or that all Trump supporter say they'll vote Hillary and Hillary voters say they'll vote Trump out of perfectly rational fear.

again I don't claim to know politics or if this is a reputable website or not...I wouldn't claim that the polls in the week(s) leading up to the election was even...trump was a clear dog in not only these polls, but the betting markets as well if memory serves...

Trump was a clear dog, but there were plenty of people that very proudly had stated they supported him. In the end among the undecided Trump gained significantly more votes than Hillary. Meaning you're likely correct that there were a lot of undecided voters that either intentionally avoided saying their support or later converted. In the last polls there was maybe 5-10% undecided out of total votes (early polls maybe 20-30%).
    huh?

also lol at your conclusions that it must have been "undecideds" that swung this.

obv couldn't have been that many people who said they were voting for hillary were lying, could it? that's just impossible cause there's no such thing as a backlash from the left, right?
    Trump was a clear dog all the way to the elections. Polls were very close in the end and if you were to round the numbers then 50/50 is likely what most people would choose. Also doesn't really matter since all this was in relation to a claim that Trump supporters were afraid to claim their support. Did those numbers make it look like they were afraid?

I didn't make a conclusion about undecided votes swinging the election, but i guess that's a decent strawman if you can't find anything else.

If you look at the polls and the election results, then you can see that 80-90% of the people that voted for Trump also said so in the polls. Since you appear to be so petty let's also mention in advance that the 80-90% figure applies to people that did both, vote and got polled. I don't think it's usually important or useful to make retarded specifications such as not all Trump voters were polled, but since you've now clasping for any conceived little victory lets just do this in advance, and waste every ones time.

So what do think where are with the points/questions you've dodged in the last 10 posts? Is it more than 20 now?

Comments

Tellafriend: AIDS

Load Metric

huh?

Trump was a clear dog all the way to the elections. Polls were very close in the end and if you were to round the numbers then 50/50 is likely what most people would choose. Also doesn't really matter since all this was in relation to a claim that Trump supporters were afraid to claim their support. Did those numbers make it look like they were afraid?

I didn't make a conclusion about undecided votes swinging the election, but i guess that's a decent strawman if you can't find anything else.

If you look at the polls and the election results, then you can see that 80-90% of the people that voted for Trump also said so in the polls. Since you appear to be so petty let's also mention in advance that the 80-90% figure applies to people that did both, vote and got polled. I don't think it's usually important or useful to make retarded specifications such as not all Trump voters were polled, but since you've now clasping for any conceived little victory lets just do this in advance, and waste every ones time.

So what do think where are with the points/questions you've dodged in the last 10 posts? Is it more than 20 now?

respectfully, you're not entirely coherent. it's like you're being deliberately confusing. i'm going to try to respond to you but you're really not making it easy.

Load Metric
    i've given you lots of examples of where espousing traditional conservative views would subject the speaker to persecution, where it would not if the speaker instead chose to state liberal ones.

each time, you have either ignored these questions, or in most instances, willfully refused to respond, often making painful jokes like above.
    "I doubt you couldn't find conservative pockets where opposite is true." Was that not precise enough?
    fair enough, i guess you really think it's equal. i'm a bit shocked by that. i thought even the far far left conceded my point. we just see the world entirely differently. your world seems a lot better than mine. congrats
    I think closest thing i said was that they could be equal.
    like, even when i give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are finally taking a position, you immediately back off.

if you don't believe in what you're saying, why say it? what are you trying to do here?

it's like you're scared to say that you think that liberals are attacked for speaking their views in the same way that conservatives are. fuck, if that's your belief -- no matter how ridiculous it is -- stand up for it

Load Metric
    "I doubt you couldn't find conservative pockets where opposite is true." Was that not precise enough?
    fair enough, i guess you really think it's equal. i'm a bit shocked by that. i thought even the far far left conceded my point. we just see the world entirely differently. your world seems a lot better than mine. congrats
    I think closest thing i said was that they could be equal.
    like, even when i give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are finally taking a position, you immediately back off.

if you don't believe in what you're saying, why say it? what are you trying to do here?

it's like you're scared to say that you think that liberals are attacked for speaking their views in the same way that conservatives are. fuck, if that's your belief -- no matter how ridiculous it is -- stand up for it
    WTf are you on about? How is it my fault i don't believe something you assumed because of your lack of reading comprehension and inability to focus?

You could just read what i wrote the first 3 times and maybe try inferring what ever holes there are in reasonable way. Apparently that's too much to ask.

I'm sorry if i didn't properly concede small points to make you feel better and make myself more likeable. I assume this is a cultural thing and i do have to say it's an interesting stance in a discussion about self-censorship.

I'll do a nice list below this post how i see this thing you're so adamant about. Everything about you likely could have reasonably inferred and almost all points i have directly made.

Comments

Tellafriend: This is what sucks looks like ^

Load Metric
    has gimmick always been this unhinged? i’ve probably been on the same side of his positions so i haven’t noticed.

Comments

Tellafriend: Yes. I quit reading his shit months ago. It’s all babble sprinkled with self grandeur

Load Metric
    A)Things that seem to be happening

1. There are liberal social settings where expressing conservative views will cause backlash.

2. There are conservative social settings where expressing liberal views will cause backlash.

3. We never expect that in a same setting both sides would see the same amount of backlash.

4. Liberal views are far more likely to cause severe backlash.

5. It's very possible that conservative views get mild backlash more often than liberals.

6. I don't know if it's equal and really i don't even know how you would go about measuring it with any accuracy.

B) The feels

1. Conservatives are more often afraid to express their views.

2. Conservative media focuses more to the idea that you should be afraid.

3. We don't honestly know if conservatives should be more afraid.

4. On this issue i believe conservative media is dishonest.

5. I don't know if this dishonesty is intentional.

Comments

Tellafriend: Exhibit A

MumblesBadly: It’s definitely intentional. Goebbels is exceedingly proud.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.

Load Metric

1. There are liberal social settings where expressing conservative views will cause backlash.

2. There are conservative social settings where expressing liberal views will cause backlash.

3. We never expect that in a same setting both sides would see the same amount of backlash.

5. It's very possible that conservative views get mild backlash more often than liberals.

6. I don't know if it's equal and really i don't even know how you would go about measuring it with any accuracy.

B) The feels

A4, A5, and B2 are completely backwards.

Blake, it’s not worth engaging gimmick since he’s either trolling or he’s just so far gone that he can’t see how nonsensical his posts and thoughts are, kind of like someone with schizophrenia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.

This cocksucker needs to spend some time in penitentiary.

Comments

gimmick: thanks fucktard... hugs and kisses

MumblesBadly: Agreed. And in a cell right next to Trump’s.

Load Metric
    I'd literally pay money out of my own pocket to see that cunt spend a few years in the can.

Load Metric
    Hey y’all. Look at gimmick. He isn’t being made to feel smart. Him feelings maybe sore. Fucking cunt.

Comments

gimmick: so how is this thing working out for you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post

B) The feels

A4, A5, and B2 are completely backwards.

Blake, it’s not worth engaging gimmick since he’s either trolling or he’s just so far gone that he can’t see how nonsensical his posts and thoughts are, kind of like someone with schizophrenia.
    I wouldn't say i agree with your conclusions but your first sentence is far more useful than Blake's attempt to condense a complex issue in to a single sentence. In Blake's defense i could have said earlier that very often i don't think that's possible or useful. He can try 100 different sentences and my response to all of them is that isn't really how i feel. There are fine individuals on both sides, is almost as good as any other single sentence.

A4. is things like excommunication. It's obv rare and isn't even possible to most conservatives, but i couldn't think of a single case where it would happen for expressing conservative views. It's also an example of a conservative setting.

A5. is things like losing facebook friends, people looking at you funny or expressing that your view is racist etc.

B2. is bringing the idea that you could lose your job just for expressing conservative views. There's just very few examples of people losing their job for anything that could be taken that way. Damore was huge national level pr-shitstorm and for Schilling it was the 4th time he did something stupid, numerous warnings and official policy change before that. I didn't find any evidence that normal working Americans would be fired for any political stance. I did find a lot of people that were fired because of apolitical facebook postings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Hey y’all. Look at gimmick. He isn’t being made to feel smart. Him feelings maybe sore. Fucking cunt.
    Amazing contribution.

How true would you say this is "Yes. I quit reading his shit months ago. It’s all babble sprinkled with self grandeur"? Would i be correct to say that for months you've been red repping my just because you had bad day at the legal offices of Fictional&Fictional? Or is it just that in general you're soft faggot that got offended for something mean i said to you months ago?

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:

ME
    Yea that's reasonable.
    Dear Tellatard is this the post that's kept you tilting for months?

From that one time you tried angle shooting Vegas and failed miserably. Then you later brought it up yourself. Pleaded your case and failed miserably. Somehow made yourself look even worse (that was a fine accomplishment). You were so delusional that you thought posting PM's would make you look less like a piece of shit you're. Now every time you see a Mumbles post, his sig is reminding you just how much of failure you're.

I truly hope no one is letting you anywhere close to clients. It would be best for all relevant parties that you're just pushing paper in your daddy's firm, preferably while wearing safety gear of sorts. I don't even understand how anyone can suck so much. Those PM's were a rare glimpse into the Art of the Deal in action.

Load Metric
    Name:  36616004_405031823337581_3207716627328008192_o.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  185.9 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Mostly true

devidee: Typical joorilla propaganda
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  36616004_405031823337581_3207716627328008192_o.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  185.9 KB
    There is a lot of truth to that. Which leads to a big problem of the whole social justice, equity and inclusion campaign that we are living in. Is that in practice, instead of redistributing some wealth from the capital class to the working class (which would probably be a good thing if done intelligently), we are instead actively engaged in redistributing some of the scraps from poor whites to poor minorities, and calling this progress.

That is basically what the whole affirmative action campaign done in colleges and the employment market boils down to in practice. That is why the whole notion of "white privilege" is so absurd and toxic and wrong-headed. Is that most whites don't enjoy the privilege part, but are still forced to shoulder the collective blame.

Load Metric

Yea that's reasonable.
    Dear Tellatard is this the post that's kept you tilting for months?

From that one time you tried angle shooting Vegas and failed miserably. Then you later brought it up yourself. Pleaded your case and failed miserably. Somehow made yourself look even worse (that was a fine accomplishment). You were so delusional that you thought posting PM's would make you look less like a piece of shit you're. Now every time you see a Mumbles post, his sig is reminding you just how much of failure you're.

I truly hope no one is letting you anywhere close to clients. It would be best for all relevant parties that you're just pushing paper in your daddy's firm, preferably while wearing safety gear of sorts. I don't even understand how anyone can suck so much. Those PM's were a rare glimpse into the Art of the Deal in action.

You think I read mumble’s posts. Lulllz. But seriously for a second, I’m going to need some time to process all the red reps you gave me last night. They really hurt me, you know, deep down man. May need some counseling this morning to get past it. Until then though, would you spin us a yarn about all of your drinking escapades with the Neo-nazis? You really are a man in full.

Thread Information