Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Step back and think about the fact that this JAP makes our social policy. #sickandwrong
    Politics aside you should thank God she's there unless you are a Christian extremist or literally a neo-nazi incel. Hint - "Liberal" and "Conservative" don't mean what most people think about politics when it comes to SCOTUS.

But hey if y'all wanna substantively debate it then fire away. I know Tyde and the idiot I'm replying to don't know shit beyond campaign slogans but maybe one of the other Trumpettes has a functional understanding of constitutional law....
    Another sanctimonious douche telling the rest of us what’s good for us. If only we were as smart as you pretend to be. But alas, I do have a functional understanding of con law. What would you like to discuss smart ass?

Load Metric
    You realize it's the R's that want to tell everyone how to live right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    They all do. Surely you realize that?

Load Metric
    I do but the R's are worse. Any party that takes Adelsons money is a party I want nothing to do with.

Load Metric
    I do but the R's are worse. Any party that takes Adelsons money is a party I want nothing to do with.
    They each have their own motivations, but the end result is generally the Same. I can’t stand the old jew either fwiw. Rs are most disappointing for their do as we say, not as we do hypocrisy. Regardless, I can’t support a party that tells me I’m already not paying enough taxes and I need to pay more “to pay my fair share.”

Comments

big dick: Agreed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    They all do. Surely you realize that?
    The only thing I want to force anyone to do is to force sidedish to blow trannies.

Load Metric
    its weird watching people calmly ignore that the republicans are theocrats and that the reason we no longer talk about the tea party is because they are synonymous with the republican party at this point.

like 90% of the conservatives in this thread were openly mocking the tea party when they were dragging down the republican efforts to counter Obama Fever but now that they have basically taken over the government like those fungus that grow on tropical ants, they are like i guess my team won so fuck it?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its weird watching people calmly ignore that the republicans are theocrats
    sonatine. it's 2018. this isn't the fucking 80's. the christians you hate so much are dead. you are not living in 1980s Jello Biafra's imagination. you are living in the year 2018. Donald Trump is not a real christian. Nobody is. I would venture to guess that the LGBTHIVQ vote has more clout than the CHRISTIANS in 2018. We all know this. Nobody believes that shit. It's just for Holidays, it's just tradition. We like the music. We say "Jesus fucking Christ" when the guy ahead of us is driving below the speed limit. Cut the bullshit, nobody is Christian. Trump did not win Michigan because of snake weilding religious psychos. Trump did not win Pennsylvania because of Jesus freaks. Or Wisconsin. Trump won the election because his "America First" message resonated with regular working people. It is unfair and innaccurate and dishonest to paint the Republican party as a bunch of dumb fucking Christians. Quit doing it

edit: also, the racism. America couldn't vote in Hillary Clinton because they are racist against black people, nevermind that last guy

Comments

Tellafriend: <applause>

OSA: probably your best post ever
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 06-29-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    sonatine. it's 2018. this isn't the fucking 80's. the christians you hate so much are dead. you are not living in 1980s Jello Biafra's imagination. you are living in the year 2018. Donald Trump is not a real christian. Nobody is. I would venture to guess that the LGBTHIVQ vote has more clout than the CHRISTIANS in 2018. We all know this. Nobody believes that shit. It's just for Holidays, it's just tradition. We like the music. We say "Jesus fucking Christ" when the guy ahead of us is driving below the speed limit. Cut the bullshit, nobody is Christian. Trump did not win Michigan because of snake weilding religious psychos. Trump did not win Pennsylvania because of Jesus freaks. Or Wisconsin. Trump won the election because his "America First" message resonated with regular working people. It is unfair and innaccurate and dishonest to paint the Republican party as a bunch of dumb fucking Christians. Quit doing it

edit: also, the racism. America couldn't vote in Hillary Clinton because they are racist against black people, nevermind that last guy
    They may be hypocrites but they are still a HUGE political force.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    who the fuck are "they"? hongkonger, i know you're from Indiana. I lived in Carmel for years. the shining city on the hill. white flight suburb, extremely wealthy, all republican. 'real' Christians were still WEIRD there. not the norm. it's just not even a thing. even when I lived in TEXAS or ALABAMA or MISSISSIPPI... Christianity is basically a social club. nobody lives by the word. the church are the people who go to your weddings, funerals, you eat ham sandwiches with them at high school graduation parties. i'm just being real with you man. we are not halfassed characters from some stupid Stephen King book. you and sonatine's anti-Christian attitude is fucking weird. there is not a Christian problem in America. the GOP does get a big chunk of the white christian vote (and the DNC gets all the black christian vote but that's another discussion) but you have to take into account that the GOP basically gets the white vote in every state period. and if white people/christians were eliminated like you guys seem to want, then literally every state would be blue. does that make the GOP racist or does that make the Democrat party racist? should we even be talking about religion/skin color? isn't that bigoted as fuck? can you give me credit for leaning to the Republican side because i don't believe Democrat politicians and want to minimize the size and scope of the government? can you give me, personally, credit for actually weighing my options and coming to a different conclusion to you?

let's entertain the idea that there is a Christian problem. what do you suppose we do about it? strip Christians of the vote? reverse holocaust? i know i fuck around and troll on this site a lot, i'm not joking now. i'm backspacing a lot trying to be civil. i actually want to hear your opinion. if you insist on lumping people together based on color/religious background, then lets get real for a second. white people with christian background (not necessarily "christians" but people who got christmas presents) are still the largest group in this country BY FAR. it's not smart to write them off. it's not smart to pit yourself against them and expect to win. the fact that they don't want to pay for your sex reassignment surgery, abortions or heroin needles has nothing to do with the fact that they know the words to Silent Night.

Comments

SysOp: great post

devidee: Listen to the "intelligent" coastal elites!
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 06-29-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Load Metric
    who the fuck are "they"? hongkonger, i know you're from Indiana. I lived in Carmel for years. the shining city on the hill. white flight suburb, extremely wealthy, all republican. Christians were still WEIRD there. not the norm. it's just not even a thing. even when I lived in TEXAS or ALABAMA or MISSISSIPPI... Christianity is basically a social club. nobody lives by the word. the church are the people who go to your weddings, funerals, you eat ham sandwiches with them at high school graduation parties. i'm just being real with you man. we are not halfassed characters from some stupid Stephen King book. you and sonatine's anti-Christian attitude is fucking weird. there is not a Christian problem in America. the GOP does get a big chunk of the white christian vote (and the DNC gets all the black christian vote but that's another discussion) but you have to take into account that the GOP basically gets the white vote in every state period. and if white people/christians were eliminated like you guys seem to want, then literally every state would be blue. does that make the GOP racist or does that make the Democrat party racist? should we even be talking about religion/skin color? isn't that bigoted as fuck? can you give me credit for leaning to the Republican side because i don't believe Democrat politicians and want to minimize the size and scope of the government? can you give me, personally, credit for actually weighing my options and coming to a different conclusion to you?

but let's entertain the idea that there is. what do you suppose we do about it? strip Christians of the vote? reverse holocaust? i know i fuck around and troll on this site a lot, i'm not joking now. i'm backspacing a lot trying to be civil. i actually want to hear your opinion. if you insist on lumping people together based on color/religious background, then lets get real for a second. white people with christian background (not necessarily "christians" but people who got christmas presents) are still the largest group in this country BY FAR. it's not smart to write them off. it's not smart to pit yourself against them and think the reason they don't want to pay for your sex reassignment surgery, abortions or heroin needles has nothing to do with the fact that they know the words to Silent Night.
    I am talking about voters who consider themselves evangelical Christians and want the law of the US to be based on their interpretation of the Bible. They want an established state religion. They vote on religion and related issues, some of which are only kept alive by the leadership of this movement. Their key issues are cultural such as abortion, anti-gay, anti-anyone who isn't evangelical Christian. They are also obsessed with Israel because they actually believe the end times are coming and so it is important for American Christians to have access to Israel via a political alliance. They want creation taught in school rather than evolution, and more generally do not want anything taught in schools that conflicts with their worldview, regardless of whether it is factual. They want mandatory prayer in public school and everywhere in public life. They want to outlaw abortion completely, many of them even would refuse exceptions for rape, incest or the life of the mother. Many even want to outlaw contraception. Whether any of them as individuals actually lives up to the religious standards they intend to impose on others is irrelevant.

I am not talking about all Christian people or some kind of generic demographic. (There is also a large religious left, though not as large as the religious right.) It is not a criticism of Christianity itself. I am not talking about people who are conservatives for fiscal or philosophical reasons (such as you, apparently). I am talking about people whose religion and politics are one and the same and who wish to impose their religion on everyone in America. They are a very large voting bloc, about 25% of the total electorate. They are found in every state and both in urban and rural settings but they have more influence in the south and midwest and in rural areas.

As for what to do about it, nothing. One person one vote. They're entitled to their opinion and to vote accordingly just you and I are.

I would never doubt that your beliefs are sincerely held. However many Republicans who are conservatives but not part of the religious right feel uneasy about being allies because they consider what a bleak future the country would have if the evangelicals' agenda were actually implemented. Something to consider.

Comments

Load Metric
    let me restate that in a more succinct way

why is it okay with you guys to hate or make generalizations about white people with a christian background? you guys get offended when Trump calls Elizabeth Warren pocahontas, you think "Make America Great Again" is racist, but you think it's okay to demean people based on the color of their skin or what religion their ancestors fell for? you know what has happened in the past when people normalized attributing societal problems to a race/religion? nothing. nothing happened

Load Metric
    I am talking about voters who consider themselves evangelical Christians and want the law of the US to be based on their interpretation of the Bible. They want an established state religion. They vote on religion and related issues, some of which are only kept alive by the leadership of this movement. Their key issues are cultural such as abortion, anti-gay, anti-anyone who isn't evangelical Christian. They are also obsessed with Israel because they actually believe the end times are coming and so it is important for American Christians to have access to Israel via a political alliance. They want creation taught in school rather than evolution, and more generally do not want anything taught in schools that conflicts with their worldview, regardless of whether it is factual. They want mandatory prayer in public school and everywhere in public life. They want to outlaw abortion completely, many of them even would refuse exceptions for rape, incest or the life of the mother. Many even want to outlaw contraception. Whether any of them as individuals actually lives up to the religious standards they intend to impose on others is irrelevant.

I am not talking about all Christian people or some kind of generic demographic. (There is also a large religious left, though not as large as the religious right.) It is not a criticism of Christianity itself. I am not talking about people who are conservatives for fiscal or philosophical reasons (such as you, apparently). I am talking about people whose religion and politics are one and the same and who wish to impose their religion on everyone in America. They are a very large voting bloc, about 25% of the total electorate. They are found in every state and both in urban and rural settings but they have more influence in the south and midwest and in rural areas.

As for what to do about it, nothing. One person one vote. They're entitled to their opinion and to vote accordingly just you and I are.

I would never doubt that your beliefs are sincerely held. However many Republicans who are conservatives but not part of the religious right feel uneasy about being allies because they consider what a bleak future the country would have if the evangelicals' agenda were actually implemented. Something to consider.
    you don't have to be Christian to be anti abortion. lots of people, myself included, are repulsed by it. ever see a guy slip and fall in the ice? funny. a pregnant lady slip and fall on the ice?

yes, there are Christians who vote on ONE issue. that's their right. there are tons of non religious people who vote on one issue too. I'm sure if Trump said he was gonna LEGALIZE IT BRO he would have picked up a ton of votes. people are stupid. just because you aren't a Christian doesn't make you any better than a Christian. or Jew, or Muslim, or whatever

i'm just saying I come from the America that voted for Trump, and it's not because of Jesus. at all. it's just exhausting after a while. like, I actually live in a red state, I had grandparents and uncles and aunts, mom and dad and all kinds of people close to me, neighbors that call themselves Christian... even if they broke hella bible rules, had premarital sex, let women talk in church, worked on sunday... it just gets old hearing how fucking awful these great people I actually know are. every time I hear some snarky college kid talk about how fucking backwards white Christian Americans can be, and at the same time giving a pass to welfare queens, crackhead bums, muslim terrorists, jews, mexican gangbangers... literally giving a pass to EVERYBODY BUT wca's... i dunno i was trying to be less ranty here but you guys push my fuckin buttons. there's nothing wrong with regular american people, they are just fine.

Comments

big dick: zap is taking over

Load Metric
    I hate getting honest with you guys. Everyone always complains about how TRIBAL american politics are. how it's like pro sports. and it's always the enemies fault. it's Trump's fault. you know I thought Trump was an idiot, dig through this thread I said I'd cut my dick off if he got nomination. people on the left shitting on my gender, sexuality, my family and my neighborhoods and the values my dad taught me, telling me that I'm privileged when I work 50 hours a week and sleep 6 hours a day and the government takes 20 percent of every check and at the end of year I have to write them another one or they'll put a lien on the shitty fucking used car i just bought, and motherfuckers are crying about healthcare and I'm 35 years old and haven't been to a doctor since I was 16 years old to get put on brain pills, and then they say I'm voting against my economic interests even though when I was sleeping in my car in the Obama years uncle sam was nowhere to be found because i'm single white male with no kids, saying that I'm stupid because I don't believe that if the government takes more of my boss's money that will make me richer... then these same people start shitting on Trump and I'm like, "you know what. you're right about my tribe. i'm all about Trump. fuck fags. fuck muslims. fuck you. i'm Christian" even though I'm not?

Comments

Tellafriend: our new god king

Load Metric
    and now that that is out of my system I'm gonna retire this account and make a dupe and focus on balance and consistency.

Comments

hongkonger: Stick around

blake: impressive series of posts

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Rum shit: were u garbage dupe max powers??

Load Metric
    I hate getting honest with you guys. Everyone always complains about how TRIBAL american politics are. how it's like pro sports. and it's always the enemies fault. it's Trump's fault. you know I thought Trump was an idiot, dig through this thread I said I'd cut my dick off if he got nomination. people on the left shitting on my gender, sexuality, my family and my neighborhoods and the values my dad taught me, telling me that I'm privileged when I work 50 hours a week and sleep 6 hours a day and the government takes 20 percent of every check and at the end of year I have to write them another one or they'll put a lien on the shitty fucking used car i just bought, and motherfuckers are crying about healthcare and I'm 35 years old and haven't been to a doctor since I was 16 years old to get put on brain pills, and then they say I'm voting against my economic interests even though when I was sleeping in my car in the Obama years uncle sam was nowhere to be found because i'm single white male with no kids, saying that I'm stupid because I don't believe that if the government takes more of my boss's money that will make me richer... then these same people start shitting on Trump and I'm like, "you know what. you're right about my tribe. i'm all about Trump. fuck fags. fuck muslims. fuck you. i'm Christian" even though I'm not?
    When they talk about Christians they usually mean Christians that look like this...

Name:  rs-170090-koch.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  51.2 KB

...how they saw the GOP should be, is starting to align how it is. It's not so much because of huge masses of people that support their view. It's because their is view is just worth more. They have the money to back it up and they have been willing to spend it to further their cause since the 80s.

Obv they aren't the only ones. But i'm fairly sure none of your friends or relatives are in the group of Christians that are fucking it up for everyone.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05413bfe2ed5d

lol fascinating.

blessed be the fruit tho.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.37.38 AM.png
Views: 226
Size:  621.9 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    cmon ppl do u really think this guy is gonna come out on top in the end?? or is he going down in history as an epic stooge??

Comments

big dick: jim acosta is god

Thread Information