Page 151 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 511011411471481491501511521531541551612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Choke on this sidetard you fucking ape and the same goes for the rest of you rightwingtards

“@Messina2012: 255k jobs added in July! That's 77 straight months of priv. sector job growth since Obamacare was signed into law in March 2010 #ThanksObama”

THE OBAMA/CLINTON ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLES!

President Obama = GOAT
    Many of those gains were very small. The economy was in horrible shape at the end of the banking/housing crisis which began in 2008, so it really had nowhere to go but up.

I don't see what Obamacare has to do with this, though. Regardless of when it was signed into law, the main portions of it didn't take effect until 1/1/14, and it's had all kinds of failures and increased costs sharply for those buying their own health insurance (who aren't getting subsidies).

If you are middle class and paying for your own health insurance, Obamacare has been a disaster for you.

You know what a cheap Jew I am, and despite my best efforts to price shop, I'm paying more than double today for essentially the same health care plan I had just 2.5 years ago.

Comments

BiffCo99: The Jobs report is a smokescreen. GDP growth under Obama the worst in US presidential history

Load Metric
    Roosevelt's Depression era WPA had similar results. QE works.

I have 2 kids who just started working. One pays zero for healthcare and the other pays a grand total of $525 annually.

I pay that every two weeks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Doug Kass is a buffoon. You should read his other predictions for 2016, almost all of them are wrong.
    I try to stay away from TheStreet and that entertainer Cramer. I always held Altucher & Kass in higher esteem in my memory but you're prolly right.

Site is poison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Choke on this sidetard you fucking ape and the same goes for the rest of you rightwingtards

“@Messina2012: 255k jobs added in July! That's 77 straight months of priv. sector job growth since Obamacare was signed into law in March 2010 #ThanksObama”

President Obama = GOAT
    Many of those gains were very small. The economy was in horrible shape at the end of the banking/housing crisis which began in 2008, so it really had nowhere to go but up.

I don't see what Obamacare has to do with this, though. Regardless of when it was signed into law, the main portions of it didn't take effect until 1/1/14, and it's had all kinds of failures and increased costs sharply for those buying their own health insurance (who aren't getting subsidies).
    And yef you are middle class and paying for your own health insurance, Obamacare has been a disaster for you.

You know what a cheap Jew I am, and despite my best efforts to price shop, I'm paying more than double today for essentially the same health care plan I had just 2.5 years ago.

So it costs you and I few extra dollars, so what? Doesn't it make you feel good knowing that kids that would otherwise not be covered are covered? Are you really gonna miss the extra $1000 ?
    The guys you and your party voted into office fucked up the economy and the black guy fixed their fuck ups.
    Ha and yes I do agree with you on one point. You are the cheapest jew in the history of the world

Comments

nunbeater: druff but fair

Gold
    Load Metric

President Obama = GOAT
    Obama started his presidency a few weeks before the stock market bottomed in 2009. A lot of people attribute the rebound to Obama but in reality it was gonna go up no matter who was president. Even if you put a monkey in the white house, the market was going to rebound. And while the stock market hit fresh highs today, the Nasdaq is back to where it was 16 years ago. All about timing folks.

Gold
    Load Metric

And yef you are middle class and paying for your own health insurance, Obamacare has been a disaster for you.

So it costs you and I few extra dollars, so what? Doesn't it make you feel good knowing that kids that would otherwise not be covered are covered? Are you really gonna miss the extra $1000 ?
    The guys you and your party voted into office fucked up the economy and the black guy fixed their fuck ups.
    Ha and yes I do agree with you on one point. You are the cheapest jew in the history of the world
    Obamacare is a huge fail. http://www.wsj.com/articles/aetnas-o...ock-1470178316

Load Metric
    can we at least give Barry props for getting gasoline under $2 a gallon? that cocksucker dubya had us paying 3.50 a fucking gallon and you know we're going right back to that and more in 6 months if trump is in there

Comments

MumblesBadly: Reducing the likelihood of going to war with Iran is a huge contributor to lower oil/gas prices.

Load Metric
    Was listening to radio today where analysts were talking about how Canadian economy should be doing good because US economy doing so well (normally we mirror the effect). Certainly got me thinking about all those Americans who are saying how crappy it is there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Nate Silver now has Trump as the FAVORITE to win the election. And there are more e-mails to come. It's gonna be Trump in a landslide and Libs everywhere can feel this seismic shift taking place.
    Name:  Rx0CPrW.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  208.4 KB

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...id=rrpromo#now

lol

Comments

BiffCo99: Your obsession with me is amusing

rum dick: rofl

4Dragons: we live in your head rent free 24/7

big dick: OH MY

Load Metric
    It's pretty funny the second after republican convention everyone including myself started seeing trump as the favourite (including nate silver). Then he totally implodes back to where he was 9 months ago... Thank god I don't bet money on trump or I'd be broke.

Platinum
    Load Metric

It's more than a few extra bucks bud. And LOL, it's ALOT more than "an extra $1000" for many people - i don't know where you came up with that number. For some, its thousands and thousands. For many, it has forced them to choose between mortgage payment and paying health insurance - and some of the people who had health insurance, don't now. And to top it all off, the last time I checked we still had practically just as many people without health insurance before Obamacare as we do now. Obamacare premiums are constantly rising at a ridiculous level. Also, did you notice the exit of many big health insurance companies from the exchanges because they no longer want to take part in the massive failure? How about the fact that 50% of Obamacare co-ops have gone belly up.

....and after its all said and done, if you don't have the insurance...they fine you anyway....

So, tell me what is good about Obamacare again?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Check again. There are a LOT more people with health insurance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    can we at least give Barry props for getting gasoline under $2 a gallon? that cocksucker dubya had us paying 3.50 a fucking gallon and you know we're going right back to that and more in 6 months if trump is in there

oh man do i miss the days of my geo metro and the 12 bucks it would cost to fill it. that was under Bush2 when I was in high school and college.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    It's pretty funny the second after republican convention everyone including myself started seeing trump as the favourite (including nate silver). Then he totally implodes back to where he was 9 months ago... Thank god I don't bet money on trump or I'd be broke.
    Election is 90 days away, and unlike last cycles, the conventions happened a month earlier this cycle. 90 days is a long time.

I think Trump will be 5 points behind on average going into the debates. If he does well, and can keep it at 5 points, you have to wait on an October Surprise. And that surprise could very well be Wikileaks. Then its game on. Politics is all about peaks and momentum. Surging in August is not really where you want to be. Kind of like a horse that gets out fast. Some times they win, sometimes they stumble and collapse.

The polls have been incredibly wrong this election cycle: Brexit (wrong), Sanders losing by 20 points to Clinton in MI (wrong), Trump winning Iowa by 7 (wrong), etc...Up until one week prior, Cruz was up 65-35 in Indiana (wrong). In all before mentioned, the reasons they were wrong was the 100 Million that do not get polled had never voted before. That is a wild card, its exactly what happened in Brexit, MI, IN, etc...

My point is, Trump can quickly recover. Many in this thread have Hillary confused with Bill. Hillary is incredibly unpopular, flawed and has a terrible track record. This notion she is unbeatable is absurd.

Comments

rum dick: nope...this one is OVAH my little plumber boy

MumblesBadly: Green rep because the delusion you exhibit suggests you need a hug.

BiffCo99: Absolutely right

hongkonger: Not as absurd as you

Load Metric
    http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...n-a-love-story

Interesting article in libtard New Yorker.

Comments

thesidedish: libtard much???

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Serious question - why on earth did you think trump was the favorite after that laughable republican convention? I mean no one (not even saddish) can deny that the republican convention was a joke. Long story short, it was hilariously terrible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Serious question - why on earth did you think trump was the favorite after that laughable republican convention? I mean no one (not even saddish) can deny that the republican convention was a joke. Long story short, it was hilariously terrible.
    You actually watched the conventions other than the candidate's speeches? That is what is hilarious. I watched both Trump and Hillary. Lemmings watched the other 3 days. Unreal. But I get it, I had to be up at 5am to unclog toilets. But even if I did not I still would not have watched. But those fucking toilets get me every time. But hey, I make $70K a year, so its a living.

Comments

rum dick: 70k is the new 40k but anyway yeah im a republican so I watched the GOP convention...but i did skip 99% of the dem convention because ugh those people are painful always

Load Metric

President Obama = GOAT

If you are middle class and paying for your own health insurance, Obamacare has been a disaster for you.

I agree that healthcare insurance has probably risen some due to insurance cos not being able to exclude people based on pre-existing conditions (which generates an adverse selection problem). But because insurance cos previously had a lot of leeway to define what was a pre-existing condition after the fact, the actual coverage a lot of people were paying for was not comparable in practice.

The insurance cos, which had captured the state regulators who were supposed to police such abuses, were able to game that festure of their policies to leave a lot of people out in the cold after it was discovered how expensive their treatment would be. This guy, who worked as a spokesman for an major insurance co for years knew this and blew the whistle on the industry after becoming disgusted with how effective his company was able to play that game to keep claim costs down.

http://wendellpotter.com/2015/08/why...d-to-millions/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I will be the 1st to admit that I don't know shit about Obama care but I do think every American should have health insurance.

Load Metric
    I will be the 1st to admit that I don't know shit about Obama care but I do think every American should have health insurance.

https://www.healthinsurance.org/author/charles-gaba/

This guy is the obamacare expert. Knows a bit more than Gordman, surprisingly enough.

Load Metric
    Maybe old Gordo should shut it down
    thanks for the link

Comments

rum dick: shut it down gordo rep

Thread Information