Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

can we hear this story and also mintjewlips being secretly mexican is a twist i did not expect

I'm not "secretly" Mexican wtf, lol, I'm proud of my heritage but, I can't lie to myself and pretend the world works like a Hollywood script written by some naive libtard, I'm not gonna go full Kilgore and post my ID but I'm not hiding in anonymity, people who need to know who I am, know who I am.....js......
    Any good Mexican food in SD?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I'm not "secretly" Mexican wtf, lol, I'm proud of my heritage but, I can't lie to myself and pretend the world works like a Hollywood script written by some naive libtard, I'm not gonna go full Kilgore and post my ID but I'm not hiding in anonymity, people who need to know who I am, know who I am.....js......
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    You have to go back.

Lol what does nita think tho?.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

But the keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!
    Nope. You have to be inside US borders to apply for an asylum.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/r...-united-states

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status."

Also...

"Affirmative asylum applicants are rarely detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). You may live in the United States while your application is pending before USCIS. If you are found ineligible, you can remain in the United States while your application is pending with the Immigration Judge. Most asylum applicants are not authorized to work."

...DHS really need to update their stuff.
    They can apply for a travel visa at any consulate, and once they enter the country legally may apply for asylum. Or just go to a port of entry. Much easier, safer, and cost effective.

Load Metric

Nope. You have to be inside US borders to apply for an asylum.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/r...-united-states

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status."

Also...

"Affirmative asylum applicants are rarely detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). You may live in the United States while your application is pending before USCIS. If you are found ineligible, you can remain in the United States while your application is pending with the Immigration Judge. Most asylum applicants are not authorized to work."

...DHS really need to update their stuff.
    They can apply for a travel visa at any consulate, and once they enter the country legally may apply for asylum. Or just go to a port of entry. Much easier, safer, and cost effective.

I guess the next logical question becomes what % of Mexicans seeking travel visas are approved? I literally have no idea. Logically, if you were looking to come and stay even illegally, if a large % of travel visas are approved, it would be idiotic not to go that route unless the US rejects travel visas from Mexico at a high %.

Like why are Mexicans paying coyotes their life savings to get them and their family across the border in a 130 degree Uhaul if they can just apply for a travel visa saying they are going to Disneyland and then simply stay?

Is the travel visa for a Mexican who isn’t uber-wealthy almost always denied? I’ve seen a multitude of accounts of Mexicans paying like $10k, which is a boatload to a Mexican, to some coyote to smuggle their family across the border under dangerous conditions. Why aren’t they just skipping down to the consulate and getting a travel visa and walking across with no danger? Seems there has to be a catch. And I don’t mind if the US is denying 99.9% of travel visas because I imagine most of the people would be coming to just overstay, but it renders that argument disingenuous if they reject most. If they don’t, it seems retarded they aren’t coming that way already.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I guess the next logical question becomes what % of Mexicans seeking travel visas are approved? I literally have no idea. Logically, if you were looking to come and stay even illegally, if a large % of travel visas are approved, it would be idiotic not to go that route unless the US rejects travel visas from Mexico at a high %.

Like why are Mexicans paying coyotes their life savings to get them and their family across the border in a 130 degree Uhaul if they can just apply for a travel visa saying they are going to Disneyland and then simply stay?

Is the travel visa for a Mexican who isn’t uber-wealthy almost always denied? I’ve seen a multitude of accounts of Mexicans paying like $10k, which is a boatload to a Mexican, to some coyote to smuggle their family across the border under dangerous conditions. Why aren’t they just skipping down to the consulate and getting a travel visa and walking across with no danger? Seems there has to be a catch. And I don’t mind if the US is denying 99.9% of travel visas because I imagine most of the people would be coming to just overstay, but it renders that argument disingenuous if they reject most. If they don’t, it seems retarded they aren’t coming that way already.
    As usual, if there is an easy and convenient way, it's being used. If it's not being used, it's probably for a reason. Considering that asylum is life-and-death type of a deal i'd hazard a guess that asylum seekers have looked into the options they have. Tourist visa is the most convenient way. Also impossible for most asylum seekers.

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/...um-border.html

Currently quite a few ports of entry at the southern border are at capacity.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/...asy/710796002/

I doubt asylum seekers make a huge portion of illegal entries. From the caravan Trump was worried about a while ago 230 applied for asylum at the port of entry.

Load Metric
    Name:  DgTFEl1XUAI5Uby.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  101.8 KB

(((fake news)))

Load Metric
    This morning at the breakfast table my 7 year old daughter asked me:

“Dad, if Strzok tampered with the 302’s wouldn’t that necessitate Mueller’s investigation immediately being shut down and charges against those Strzok questioned dismissed with prejudice?”

How do I even begin to answer that question?

(((Raising children in Trump's America)))

Load Metric

(((fake news)))
    They only separated kids 5 and up. When they are practically juvenile delinquents. That was in the news few days ago. When Trump administration was still going with the story that it's impossible to keep kids with their parents. The laws that democrats imposed on the poor republicans that forced their hands. Except when they remembered that no such law exists.

The policy that Trump administration started in April only applied to some of the kids, because reasons.

Load Metric

(((fake news)))
    They only separated kids 5 and up. When they are practically juvenile delinquents. That was in the news few days ago. When Trump administration was still going with the story that it's impossible to keep kids with their parents. The laws that democrats imposed on the poor republicans that forced their hands. Except when they remembered that no such law exists.

The policy that Trump administration started in April only applied to some of the kids, because reasons.
    Not only were the poor Repiblicans forced into it by the Democrats, they couldn't do anything about it because they only control the House, the Senate, the presidency and the Supreme Court.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this (even if it needs an Oxford comma).

gimmick: their hands were tied

rum dick: Rofl

Load Metric
    That is an outright lie. There are kids less than a year old in cages. Trump Hotels=Baby Prisons
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertai...621-story.html

How is it fake news? like she knew she wasn't going to be separated, that face is pure terror
    and will always be associated w/Trump.

Trump will be gone some day, and like Obama, he will be a ghost....
    ......................& if you are still on the TrumpTrain after this week, you are going to have to explain that to someone you love, someday.

(((fake news)))

Comments

hongkonger: This

gimmick: i think they were just unaccompanied, not separated if less 5 years

thesidedish: Kill yourself, the 3 of ya
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    the other day a black woman screeched to a halt in the middle of the road at a park I was playing disc golf at, put it in park, got out leaving the door open and car running, and started running and yelling at some other black lady who was at the park about fighting (couldn't understand most of the words, it was basically like "i found you bitch where you gon go now". she's trying to run, but fat. out of the passenger seat comes a kid maybe 12, and out of the back seat a smaller kid maybe 7 and a toddler, maybe 3 or 4. they all go running to catch up with mommy to help fight. her mercury sable is still running in the middle of the road, now empty with 3 doors wide open. the other bitch they were out to jump gets in her Tahoe and drives away as fast as it could, and the first black lady with the kids is all like "oh hell naw" and she starts fatly running back to her car and he little kids follow. I'll cut to the chase: the toddler didn't make it back into the car before she sped off trying to catch the other "lady" to fight her in front of her kids. the look on that toddler's face? it didn't care. thankfully the mom did turn around and remember the kid. she drove off super fast after putting the toddler into the carseatless back seat. she was probably late to work

Comments

Tellafriend: I'm offended and am leaving this site; not.

limitles: that will fuck up any round

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    the other day a black woman screeched to a halt in the middle of the road at a park I was playing disc golf at, put it in park, got out leaving the door open and car running, and started running and yelling at some other black lady who was at the park about fighting (couldn't understand most of the words, it was basically like "i found you bitch where you gon go now". she's trying to run, but fat. out of the passenger seat comes a kid maybe 12, and out of the back seat a smaller kid maybe 7 and a toddler, maybe 3 or 4. they all go running to catch up with mommy to help fight. her mercury sable is still running in the middle of the road, now empty with 3 doors wide open. the other bitch they were out to jump gets in her Tahoe and drives away as fast as it could, and the first black lady with the kids is all like "oh hell naw" and she starts fatly running back to her car and he little kids follow. I'll cut to the chase: the toddler didn't make it back into the car before she sped off trying to catch the other "lady" to fight her in front of her kids. the look on that toddler's face? it didn't care. thankfully the mom did turn around and remember the kid. she drove off super fast after putting the toddler into the carseatless back seat. she was probably late to work
    The part I don't believe is the part about going to work.

Load Metric
    where does a black guys wife hide the welfare check so he can't cash it and buy crack?

under his work boots

Comments

Tellafriend: real life laugh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=big dick;778723]where does a black guys wife hide the welfare check so he can't cash it and buy crack?

There not married, THERE all baby mommas..

Same goes with Mexicans. There isn't paperwork about there marriages and also with Arabs..

And the stupid Americans who try to live off a paycheck and pay for housing want too raise taxes on themselves..lol

Comments

big dick: shut up retard

Load Metric
    My 7 year old daughter made a comment to me yesterday while we were on the gun range:

"It strikes me as odd that we see children taken from their families at the same time we see other children protesting to take away our guns. If the federales wanted to take me

*Chambers a round*

they'd have to make it past my AR-15 first."

Load Metric
    My 7 year old daughter made a comment to me yesterday while we were on the gun range:

"It strikes me as odd that we see children taken from their families at the same time we see other children protesting to take away our guns. If the federales wanted to take me

*Chambers a round*

they'd have to make it past my AR-15 first."
    I'm sure they could manage if they needed to.

Comments

tyde: Obsessed mongoloid libtard moron

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_15297883273509257.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  267.4 KB

Comments

rum dick: Don't believe his lies

hongkonger: You are so gullible

Mintjewlips: President Trump will fix it

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Says the guy who spends everyday giving internet blowjobs to a cheeto dick compulsive liar. Anyhow the above doesn't miraculously wash away the stain of child abuse that's on Trump and his douchebag supporters like you.

Comments

tyde: MORON

Mintjewlips: Wow, you got some nerve, get ready for a new asshole, next to the other two

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not to absolve Trump at all, the problem is our media are so biased and compromised, we don't have a clue what is really going on, or what improprieties/crimes he has actually committed. You could watch coverage of the immigrant border issue on CNN and MSNBC for 200 hours straight and you not only won't have a clue what the truth is, but you will have a very inaccurate idea of what is going on. And this is intentional and it is a huge problem.

Unless you are a left wing (or in fairness right wing) ideologue and have no perception of reality yourself, you realize the media is so corrupt and biased they can't ever be trusted, so you don't know what to believe.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Says the guy who spends everyday giving internet blowjobs to a cheeto dick compulsive liar. Anyhow the above doesn't miraculously wash away the stain of child abuse that's on Trump and his douchebag supporters like you.

Why u so offended "not a libtard"

SHOW UR HAND MUCH??

Thread Information