Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

You're not the first to bring it up.

This was an exchange by two FBI agents. They were let go after this was discovered. This is irrelevant.
    LOL So much for using logic and reason in these threads, eh?
    Do you think all the evidence Muller is piling up is not true because of what those two clowns texted each other? They are totally unimportant to the overall picture. They were taken off the investigation as soon as this was discovered, as they should have been. This says nothing about the investigation, only about those two fools.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    could also be just the tip of the iceberg. like it ends at 2 rogue agents? instead of shit canning for obv treason(too strong a word perhaps), they simply get reassigned? I may be looking at it too simplistically but shit....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    could also be just the tip of the iceberg. like it ends at 2 rogue agents? instead of shit canning for obv treason(too strong a word perhaps), they simply get reassigned? I may be looking at it too simplistically but shit....
    This is not like driving an Uber in Canada, you are correct its complicated. Stay in your lane and monitor that phone for rides.

Load Metric

the entire united states government has been after trump for virtually every form of financial crime you can imagine since he borrowed his fathers money and bought his first building, basically.

every single time he pleads out, pays his fine like its the cost of doing business, then gets the records sealed/expunged.

the reason why the fbi was so galvanized against his ascendence to power is because of the russia - florida - money laundering stuff, primarily, because when youre laundering money for russian minigarchs, they all hold high ranking government posts because of course they do. ergo in strictly academic terms, trump is an unregistered foreign agent (iirc, thats the legal term).

you know who else was an unregistered foreign agent?

manafort.

etc etc, you get the picture.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the entire united states government has been after trump for virtually every form of financial crime you can imagine since he borrowed his fathers money and bought his first building, basically.

every single time he pleads out, pays his fine like its the cost of doing business, then gets the records sealed/expunged.

the reason why the fbi was so galvanized against his ascendence to power is because of the russia - florida - money laundering stuff, primarily, because when youre laundering money for russian minigarchs, they all hold high ranking government posts because of course they do. ergo in strictly academic terms, trump is an unregistered foreign agent (iirc, thats the legal term).

manafort.

This also reminds me of HRC.

Name:  Cqd1xO8UEAIjaPI.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  26.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

manafort.

To an extent. HRC was involved in low level insurance/real estate scams but she never got in bed with literal foreign agents. But I hear you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And her profits trading cattle futures was totally due her incredible market timing skills!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: And her profits trading cattle futures was totally due her incredible market timing skills!

fair and im sure there are a few dozen other insider scams she pulled to finance the clinton foundation. but you dont get $161m USD in your coffers without good lawyers and solid brass balls.

trump's problem is that no one liked him, so he didnt have that sort of access, so he ended up in bed with genuinely dangerous scumbags real early on.

Load Metric
    Even in this polarized place I think we can all agree on the following movie quote.

"Now who's being naive Kay?"

They all have dirt on them. 1-45. 46 will too.

Comments

hongkonger: godfather rep

Load Metric

To an extent. HRC was involved in low level insurance/real estate scams but she never got in bed with literal foreign agents. But I hear you.

This is probably a very naive statement on my part, who knows what sort of deals she made with Saudis etc.. but at the same time, her lawyers were there to keep her from stepping into the exact sorts of entrapment schemes the Russians are so incredibly adept at facilitating. While Trump's lawyers were there to simply pay off his whores and plea out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

LOL So much for using logic and reason in these threads, eh?
    Do you think all the evidence Muller is piling up is not true because of what those two clowns texted each other? They are totally unimportant to the overall picture. They were taken off the investigation as soon as this was discovered, as they should have been. This says nothing about the investigation, only about those two fools.
    you don't know what evidence, if any, mueller is gathering though. but more to the point, if you honestly think the lead investigator in the russia and hillary investigations texting each other "we'll stop trump from becoming president" is nothing, i don't know what to tell you.

this is like trump's wildest fantasy come true. why did the FBI redact that line out of the information given to senate investigators? how about the "insurance policy" strzok had against a trump presidency?

that's not just evidence of bias. that's evidence that the people actually running the investigation were determined to stop trump from becoming president. that's *literally* what they're saying.

do you have the intellectual honesty to admit that if the roles were reversed and FBI agents were texting each other this same thing about hillary during the email probe, you might just think it's a big deal?

i don't think the mueller investigation should be shut down, but i can admit that this is troubling

Comments

Tellafriend: it is repugnant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

When Trump says his country is getting jobbed by other countries he just means they aren't jobbing everyone else.

NAFTA is 24 years old and there was a U.S-Canada agreement before that beginning in the Reagan era. These agreements aren't made lightly by either side whomever is in office.

It's bully tactics that won't win. Smart beats bluster in these cases

https://www.thebalance.com/trade-def...county-3306264

US trade deficit with the rest of the world was 566 billion in 2017.

Census provides trade data by country for goods only, not services.

China - $375 billion deficit.
    Canada - $18 billion deficit.
    Mexico - $71 billion deficit.
    Japan - $69 billion deficit.
    Germany - $65 billion deficit.

We are not getting jobbed so much as fucked by our "friends." What is wrong with trying to level these numbers? We are the one with the roughly $20 trillion debt. This is what politicians have given us. The business man is trying to fix things.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...2dT?li=AAggNb9

any one need some Dairy products, OIL, NATURAL GAS, POTASH, GOOD STEAL, ALUMINUM, FUCKEN WATER, SOFT WOOD? We happen to have some emerging products coming available..... double full retail

Canada has been the top market for American exports for more than two decades, taking more than 18 percent last year. For 35 states, Canada is their largest export market. America does run a trade deficit with Canadians in goods. But when services are added in, the United States had an $8 billion trade surplus with Canada in 2017 — a fact Mr. Trump has bragged he willfully ignored in earlier talks with Mr. Trudeau.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    This is not like driving an Uber in Canada, you are correct its complicated. Stay in your lane and monitor that phone for rides.

I don't drive an Uber, but you literally unclog human feces. fact. pussy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

fair and im sure there are a few dozen other insider scams she pulled to finance the clinton foundation. but you dont get $161m USD in your coffers without good lawyers and solid brass balls.

trump's problem is that no one liked him, so he didnt have that sort of access, so he ended up in bed with genuinely dangerous scumbags real early on.

This is probably a very naive statement on my part, who knows what sort of deals she made with Saudis etc.. but at the same time, her lawyers were there to keep her from stepping into the exact sorts of entrapment schemes the Russians are so incredibly adept at facilitating. While Trump's lawyers were there to simply pay off his whores and plea out.

The biggest difference b/n the two IMO is that Trump wasn't married to the Governor / President when he was doing it -- which as recent history has shown us, is enough to get a lot of passes.

Comments

gimmick: yup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

I don't drive an Uber, but you literally unclog human feces. fact. pussy.

big words from a guy who refuses to turn on his video chat room.

Load Metric
    SONATINE is addicted to the internet

Load Metric
    UH OH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump fans, how am i the first one here to raise these text messages:

PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"

STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."
    this literally happened. this is like cartoon super villain stuff. they both worked for the fbi.
    it
    strzok was literally the fbi agent leading the clinton and russian investigations.
    I can't take Strzok's "We'll stop it" comment too serious...consider he sent that to a broad he was getting some off of, I see a lot of peacocking in those words; really, could a nameless bureaucrat have so much power as to unseat a president? and who here hasn't bullshitted some in the hope of getting some/continuing to get strange pink?
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 06-16-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I'd prefer not to imagine her in bed with anybody.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    U TARDS ARE INSANE.

IF U HAVEN'T NOTICED, I NO LONGER COMMENT ON POLITICS!!!

IT HAS BECOME SO SELF EVIDENT AND BLATENT AND "IN THERE OWN WORDS" OF THE GLOBALISTS. NOT MINE.

THIS WHOLE RUSSIAN THING IS A SET UP. THEY GAVE THE TRUMP THE EVIDENVE JUST TO ClAIM THEY HAD THE EVIDENCE.

AND THE CLINTONS OF BEEN TAKING BRIBES, SELLING US OFF AND DESTROYING EVIDENCE, FOR HOW MANY YEARS??? TRUMP DID WHAT MICRO INFECTION!??!??!

LOL...

IT WAS AN ATTEMPTED AND ON GOING COUP , IT'S ACTUALLY THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF TREASON.

THE E.U. IS A SOVIET UNION LITE EXPERIMENT. THE GUNS ARE POINTED INWARD , NOT OUTWARD.

IF THE CITIZENS COMPLAIN, THERE ROUNDED UP AND DEALT WITH HARSHLY. JUST LIKE THEY DO IN NORTH LOREA OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT IMPRISONING THERE POPULATION.

THE SHARIAIST ARE RUNNING ALL OVET THE EUROPEAN,S AND THATS EXACTLY THE GLOBALISTS INTENT.

SAME HERE WITH THE MEXICANS.

OUR "LEADERS" HAVE BEEN CO,OPTED.

CUT THE $900 BUCKS A MONTH FROM SENIOR ANERICAN CITIZEN BUT ENHANCE THE TRILLIONS IN MEDICAID FOR SUBSIDIZED BIRTH OF ILLIGALS. WHETHER EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN CITIZENRY, WE ARE BEING MARGINALIZED AND PUT IN "GHETTOS".

ITS WARFARE, ITS ALL ABOUT MARGINALIZING US ECONOMICALLY, FISCALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND CULTURALLY, POLICALY AND EMPOWERING OTHERS.

THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS JUST DISTRACTION AND NOISE.

ITS NOT CONSPIRATORIAL OR TIN FOIL HATE ABOUT IT.

ANYTHING ELSE IS A FAUX ARGUMENT AND IS A DISTRACTION AND PLAYS INTO THERE STRATEGY!!!!!!

END OF FUCKEN STORY........
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-16-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Even in this polarized place I think we can all agree on the following movie quote.

"Now who's being naive Kay?"

They all have dirt on them. 1-45. 46 will too.
    None of the others have been so tainted with conflicts of interest including from hostile foreign governments. None of the others has nakedly used the office for financial gain while in office. None of the others has sought to destroy the international order that has created unprecedented stability, wealth and progress for the past 70 years. None of the others has governed so capriciously without any guiding principles. None of the others has sought to undermine one crucial institution after another. None of the others lied 100 times more often than they told the truth.

Thread Information