Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Thought it was unusual to present old pictures from some guys blog as proof of CW attacks. Or the significance of your "aircraft's" comment in regard to barrel bombs.

95%+ of the barrel bombs used in Syria are not launched from aircraft!

Using barrel bombs is hardly reason to invade Syria and proves NOTHING!
    I didn't present old pictures from some guys blog as proof of CW attacks. We are so over explaining why aircraft are relevant if you still can't figure it out. Whenever something appears to be unusual try taking another look at it instead of assuming you're not a retard.

100% of the barrel bomb use in Syria is from aircraft. In common parlance that's what is meant when ever barrel bombs are mentioned.

It's cute that you've found some mong that has decided to give barrel bombs their very own definition but that is not what is meant when adults talk about them.
    The majority of barrel bombs used in Syria are the smaller mortar type bombs. Thousands have been used.

Every single time it was proven CW's were actually used it was these smaller devices, or grenades. Proving who actually used them has been impossible.
    Last year there was a hole in the ground to prove who did what, no proof of airborne delivery... despite reports.

Show me a shred of proof they've been dropping CW's out of Airplanes or helicopters?

You spouted on about 100 CW/barrel bomb attacks per year since 2014, like barrel bombs are something heinous and special. And made an issue to state only the government has aircraft.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 04-15-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Load Metric

I didn't present old pictures from some guys blog as proof of CW attacks. We are so over explaining why aircraft are relevant if you still can't figure it out. Whenever something appears to be unusual try taking another look at it instead of assuming you're not a retard.

100% of the barrel bomb use in Syria is from aircraft. In common parlance that's what is meant when ever barrel bombs are mentioned.

It's cute that you've found some mong that has decided to give barrel bombs their very own definition but that is not what is meant when adults talk about them.
    The majority of barrel bombs used in Syria are the smaller mortar type bombs. Thousands have been used.

Every single time it was proven CW's were actually used it was these smaller devices, proving who actually used them has been impossible.

Show me a shred of proof they've been dropping CW's out of Airplanes or helicopters?

At the beginning of the war. Really just pick the one you like the best out all that are around or do some minimal research. Trying to redefine a word from it's common use to counter accusations is just retarded.

Load Metric

Every single time it was proven CW's were actually used it was these smaller devices, proving who actually used them has been impossible.

At the beginning of the war. Really just pick the one you like the best out all that are around or do some minimal research. Trying to redefine a word from it's common use to counter accusations is just retarded.
    We're done. You can't argue without being an abusive moron.

You make up shit as you go. You're mostly angry because you got caught out talking shit about "aircraft's" like it proved something.

Load Metric

You make up shit as you go. You're mostly angry because you got caught out talking shit about "aircraft's" like it proved something.
    What you're thinking of are lob bombs. I think the Syrians refer to them as hellcannons or some shit like that. They are similar to barrel bombs, but they are not barrel bombs. Basic difference is that one is dropped and the other is shot from a mortar. Barrel bombs can also be way bigger since you don't have to shoot them.

Lob bombs are more precise while being ghetto as fuck. They are both cheap and easy to make. Both can be filled with chemicals but both are usually just explosives and shrapnel.

Being an abusive moron is the only thing i'm getting from this discussion and it's not a lot.
    Last edited by gimmick; 04-15-2018 at 01:03 PM. Reason: abusive moron

Load Metric

What you're thinking of are lob bombs. I think the Syrians refer to them as hellcannons or some shit like that. They are similar to barrel bombs, but they are not barrel bombs. Basic difference is that one is dropped and the other is shot from a mortar. Barrel bombs can also be way bigger since you don't have to shoot them.

Lob bombs are more precise while being ghetto as fuck. They are both cheap and easy to make. Both can be filled with chemicals but both are usually just explosives and shrapnel.

Being an abusive moron is the only thing i'm getting from this discussion and it's not a lot.
    I'll beg to differ, being an abusive moron usually means you have no point left to argue.

Good day.

Load Metric

I'll beg to differ, being an abusive moron usually means you have no point left to argue.

Good day.
    Cool.

They call these mortars hell cannons. They fire lob bombs made of gas cylinders that weight bout 88 pounds. Nite nite.

Comments

Salty_Aus: deserves a green

Load Metric

Good day.
    Cool.

They call these mortars hell cannons. They fire lob bombs made of gas cylinders that weight bout 88 pounds. Nite nite.
    The preferred delivery system of Chlorine gas and other nasty substances in Syria. Especially those al-nusra dudes.

Not to create another argument, but you do realize most of the verified CW attacks in Syria were cooking gas cylinder & beer barrel type bombs?... mostly chlorine too.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 04-15-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Load Metric

Cool.

The preferred delivery system of Chlorine gas and other nasty substances in Syria. Especially those al-nusra dudes.

Not to create another argument, but you do realize most of the verified CW attacks in Syria were gas cylinder a beer barrel type bombs?... mostly chlorine too.
    I think Syrian government at least lately has been using yellow canisters. Verified is a loose term. OPWC rarely assigns blame since it's not really their job. Intelligence services don't report even most of their findings. Russia and Syria are always sure it wasn't Assad.

Here is what people with mostly too much time on their hands gathered from Douma in the first 4 days...

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena...th-april-2018/

...they do that on most major incidents. Just gather different video/photo evidence, interviews, satellite images and use geo tracking to piece it together. Single incidents always leave doubt, but when it's one incident after another they start to paint a picture.

The site belongs to Eliot Higgins. He is the person behind that anonymous blog i linked earlier about barrel bombs. He is one of the people that are credited as first reporting about their use in Syria.

Considering this type of stuff civilians can gather from public sources then it should be reasonable to assume that intelligence communities from US, UK and France likely had a fairly good idea who was behind it after a week. Specifics will come later from autopsies and samples if OPWC can get anything from the scene after Russians had visited it.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Very strange that they'd drop a cooking gas bottle bomb from a "Hip helicopter"

Load Metric

Not to create another argument, but you do realize most of the verified CW attacks in Syria were gas cylinder a beer barrel type bombs?... mostly chlorine too.
    I think Syrian government at least lately has been using yellow canisters. Verified is a loose term. OPWC rarely assigns blame since it's not really their job. Intelligence services don't report even most of their findings. Russia and Syria are always sure it wasn't Assad.

Here is what people with mostly too much time on their hands gathered from Douma in the first 4 days...

...they do that on most major incidents. Just gather different video/photo evidence, interviews, satellite images and use geo tracking to piece it together. Single incidents always leave doubt, but when it's one incident after another they start to paint a picture.

The site belongs to Eliot Higgins. He is the person behind that anonymous blog i linked earlier about barrel bombs. He is one of the people that are credited as first reporting about their use in Syria.

Considering this type of stuff civilians can gather from public sources then it should be reasonable to assume that intelligence communities from US, UK and France likely had a fairly good idea who was behind it after a week. Specifics will come later from autopsies and samples if OPWC can get anything from the scene after Russians had visited it.
    If I was a really evil dictator who was petulantly thumbing my nose at the west, I would have used VX or Sarin.

Cooking gas bottle filled with chlorine gas, very ghetto.

Load Metric

If I was a really evil dictator who was petulantly thumbing my nose at the west, I would have used VX or Sarin.

It's not mentioned that often how broke Syria is now. Russia and Syria prefer to give the impression that Assad is winning for the 7th consecutive year. The west prefers not to remind public of the consequences of sanctions, embargoes and asset seizures. It's a modern day version of siege.

They are dealing with something like 50% unemployment rate and third of the country is paying taxes to local warlords instead of Assad. Shiite backing and Russians are keeping Assad in control. Who knows what will happen with Kurds. Doubt Assad is too happy about them controlling the north and there's no telling how far Turkey is pushing. Currently Kurds and some militias that backed Assad are fighting the Turks.

Israel is bombing namely Hezbollah and militias they back in Syria but that might change anytime. The army Syria had before the war was mostly earmarked against Israel. They had 6th biggest fleet of tanks. In the 7 years of war they've lost more than half of it.

Rebels are currently losing since they've lost most of their backing. Isis is now in check. Few years ago they got most of their operating capital from controlling oil fields and taxing the areas they control. Less than 10% was foreign donations. I think they've lost all of their oil fields and they currently control barely nothing that they could tax.

Problem for Assad is that he doesn't have enough left to truly control the areas he has outside the ports and where ever his army currently is. Old or new players can pop up to areas that have changed hands multiple times.

Load Metric

It's not mentioned that often how broke Syria is now. Russia and Syria prefer to give the impression that Assad is winning for the 7th consecutive year. The west prefers not to remind public of the consequences of sanctions, embargoes and asset seizures. It's a modern day version of siege.

They are dealing with something like 50% unemployment rate and third of the country is paying taxes to local warlords instead of Assad. Shiite backing and Russians are keeping Assad in control. Who knows what will happen with Kurds. Doubt Assad is too happy about them controlling the north and there's no telling how far Turkey is pushing. Currently Kurds and some militias that backed Assad are fighting the Turks.

Israel is bombing namely Hezbollah and militias they back in Syria but that might change anytime. The army Syria had before the war was mostly earmarked against Israel. They had 6th biggest fleet of tanks. In the 7 years of war they've lost more than half of it.

Rebels are currently losing since they've lost most of their backing. Isis is now in check. Few years ago they got most of their operating capital from controlling oil fields and taxing the areas they control. Less than 10% was foreign donations. I think they've lost all of their oil fields and they currently control barely nothing that they could tax.

Problem for Assad is that he doesn't have enough left to truly control the areas he has outside the ports and where ever his army currently is. Old or new players can pop up to areas that have changed hands multiple times.
    The Saudis have an obscene amount of money to burn. USA and Britain are making a mint from The Saudis in weapon sales.

Wall Street and more importantly the Bond Market are also sucking frantically on that Saudi teat.

Kurds deserve a home, they've been treated like shit for years. Assad must give them land, so must Iraq... in the interests of peace.

Must be hell to live in Syria, no basic stuff like antibiotics... food.

This constant war and conflict shit has to stop. Fuck the Saudis and any country that deal in perpetuating war.... and profit.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The Saudis have an obscene amount of money to burn. USA and Britain are making a mint from The Saudis in weapon sales.

Wall Street and more importantly the Bond Market are also sucking frantically on that Saudi teat.

Kurds deserve a home, they've been treated like shit for years. Assad must give them land, so must Iraq... in the interests of peace.

This constant war and conflict shit has to stop. Fuck the Saudis and any country that deal in perpetuating war.... and profit.
    You don't seem to have a very good grasp of Middle East history and geopolitics. That part of the world has been at constant war since the day Muhammad died and the Sunni and Shiite (and offshoot sects) formed and started fighting each other for control. Nothing going on today is out of the ordinary at all for the Arab/Muslim world, including all the women and children being killed. As I have said before, the Muslim world doesn't have the same concept of noncombatants that we do (in fairness we didn't really have this concept either until post WWII). Everyone is pretty much fair game.

Obviously foreign powers being involved aren't helping matters, but the Middle East would be at constant war even if there was no oil or Israel and noone in the rest of the world would give a flying fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

You don't seem to have a very good grasp of Middle East history and geopolitics. That part of the world has been at constant war since the day Muhammad died and the Sunni and Shiite (and offshoot sects) formed and started fighting each other for control. Nothing going on today is out of the ordinary at all for the Arab/Muslim world, including all the women and children being killed. As I have said before, the Muslim world doesn't have the same concept of noncombatants that we do (in fairness we didn't really have this concept either until post WWII). Everyone is pretty much fair game.

Obviously foreign powers being involved aren't helping matters, but the Middle East would be at constant war even if there was no oil or Israel and noone in the rest of the world would give a flying fuck.
    The history of human conflict is a pet interest of mine.
    When did I ever say the region is full of happy campers?

I understand history, the USA is happy to accept that Saudi influence. Huge head-shots of cash both directly for arms and indirectly through the markets for oil, it doesn't really sidetrack their interests or allies interests.

Not like they're your masters. Will be an enemy as soon as their petro-dollars head south.
    Renewables are inevitable, they will also be unwashed soon. IMO in case you think such conjecture is implied to be fact.

Don't justify this shit, it's evolved into utter madness.

Will anything change?... probably not but it fucking should.

Load Metric
    Name:  30704204_1654132761342675_2928453043378716672_n.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  32.4 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    excellent

rep rights still gone away

Comments

Mintjewlips: GOT EM

Tellafriend: here ya go
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ready for a Trump-related story with a NWP connection?

Ok, let's go...

Supposedly Michael Cohen killed a story regarding an alleged affair between Donald Trump, Jr. and reality TV star Audrey O'Day. The story was to run in US Weekly in 2013, regarding the 2011 affair. Somehow Cohen prevented that.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/15/micha...d-aubrey-oday/

Now for the NWP connection:

In 2009, Aubrey was dating David Williams:

Shortly thereafter, Perez Hilton reported that Aubrey found out about the foot porn in which he once appeared, and broke up with him.

Recall that the foot porn was outed on neverwinpoker.

But it gets better.

Aubrey found out about the foot porn by googling him, but was having a hard time finding the video. Finally she found it on neverwinpoker itself, and watched it there, along with her family. She broke up with David immediately afterward, according to Perez Hilton.

Just two years later, Aubrey had moved on to having an affair with Donald Trump, Jr.

Comments

Tellafriend:

MumblesBadly: Looking forward to reading about this connection in an upcoming Washington Post article

Load Metric
    and watched it there, along with her family lolwow
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Wow! Who would have thought that Sean Hannity would turn on Trump for attacking Syria!

Name:  E5264702-9425-4311-B28A-A14C0A751CD0.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  68.6 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Wow! Who would have thought that Sean Hannity would turn on Trump for attacking Syria!

Name:  E5264702-9425-4311-B28A-A14C0A751CD0.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  68.6 KB
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information