Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    According to the Washington Post, those advisers presented him with briefing materials prior to the call that had a section in ALL CAPS that read “DO NOT CONGRATULATE.” But, of course, as we now all know, Trump did not listen.

The Post also reported that the president ignored advice from his aides who told him he needed to condemn the Russian leader for the poisoning of a Russian spy in the United Kingdom.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...-congratulate/

lol i wonder why

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Obama also called putin after his last phony election too. u should know this and not be posting about trump doing it. PICK IT UP (encouraging clapping)
    right but there was not an actual ongoing investigation into putin’s interference in our own election when obama called, nor was obama accused of colluding with him at the time

it’s such a mindblowingly dumb move that it’s becoming more and more likely that the reason trump refuses to criticize putin is because putin has something on him

the “oh trump’s just a retard” excuse is getting less credible every day

"trump just doesn't give a FK" still in play tho.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    everyone was well aware of what kind of guy putin was when Obama congratulated him too, this is just more garbage from the neverending screeching l-tards

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    We are now seeing true men of honor, respect and integrity step up and are witnessing what is considered to be 'crunch time'.

When real Republican's / men like Max Power, with military and law enforcement backgrounds start sounding the bell, that means the end is drawing near.

This is as damming as it gets:

Lt. Col Ralph Peters quits as Fox News analyst:

"On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya."

guy voted for Hillary FTR. GREAT PRE-ANALYSIS MAX SHIT

Load Metric
    The side dish washer, only a true MCEC would think that matters. Max Power knows that Team Retard will ignore everything that an actual true Republican has to say, as opposed to an alt-right brainwashed NFS. This is par for the course. As entertaining as your misinformed comments are, it will be that much more entertaining watching you and Team Retard suffer through the inevitable purge and re-education.

This is what Col. Peters said before the election:

"Stuart, I think Hillary Clinton is despicable," he said. "She has committed criminal acts. She's greedy, she's corrupt, and yes, I'm going to vote for her. I'm going to vote for Republicans down the ballot, but I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because it's a vote against Donald Trump. I don't want Moscow's man in the White House."

Even back then he knew, because it was obvious to everyone except for those in denial, like the members of Team Retard.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The side dish washer, only a true MCEC would think that matters. Max Power knows that Team Retard will ignore everything that an actual true Republican has to say, as opposed to an alt-right brainwashed NFS. This is par for the course and as entertaining as your misinformed comments are, it will be that much more entertaining watching you and Team Retard suffer through the inevitable purge and re-education.

This is what Col. Peters said before the election:

"Stuart, I think Hillary Clinton is despicable," he said. "She has committed criminal acts. She's greedy, she's corrupt, and yes, I'm going to vote for her. I'm going to vote for Republicans down the ballot, but I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because it's a vote against Donald Trump. I don't want Moscow's man in the White House."

Even back then he knew, because it was obvious to everyone except for those in denial, like the members of Team Retard.

obvious to everyone? I thought u complaining faggots moved onto fb data analysis now that the Russia collusion investigation has found nothing Russian except poorly made memes

Load Metric
    The side dish washer, Max Power would like to remind you and the members of Team Retard once again that there are still two ongoing investigations into collusion with Russia, one of which is criminal in nature. In the real world, not fantasyland, the REAL WORLD, conclusions are not made until investigations are finished.

As another true Republican, Trey Howdy said, if President Trump is innocent he should act like it. Claiming no collusion this early is very premature and basically an admission of guilt to those of us in law enforcement.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The side dish washer, Max Power would like to remind you and the members of Team Retard once again that there are still two ongoing investigations into collusion with Russia, one of which is criminal in nature. In the real world, not fantasyland, the REAL WORLD, conclusions are not made until investigations are finished.

As another true Republican, Trey Howdy said, if President Trump is innocent he should act like it. Claiming no collusion this early is very premature and basically an admission of guilt to those of us in law enforcement.

drink bleach, jfc. worst gimmick acct ever. same post every time for the last how any months?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol ok buddy, I'm in fantasyland and yet u loony toons try to tell me every other day that u know the next 3 steps how trump goes down because of the latest breaking news

Load Metric

lol ok buddy, I'm in fantasyland and yet u loony toons try to tell me every other day that u know the next 3 steps how trump goes down because of the latest breaking news
    The side dish washer: MCEC (Mentally Challenged Extreme Case)

- Max Power

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

drink bleach, jfc. worst gimmick acct ever. same post every time for the last how any months?
    DJ Chaps, Max Power has received negative Intel on you:

Hey Max, it's been a while, hope you are well. You've been missed around here my friend.

I saw dj chaps talking shit to you in the Trump thread. Seriously don't even pay that douchebag any mind. In case you don't already know, he is a struggling Canadian AIDS patient who hasn't even had a job in his life, let alone come up with anything meaningful to say on this forum. He's also a giant pot head who rumor has it, has sex with owls. Not sure if thats actually true, but its been said many times. Like they say, where there's smoke there's fire.

Peace.

User to remain anonymous

Max Power has one thing to say about this Intel: Gross.

- Max Power

Load Metric

Hey Max, it's been a while, hope you are well. You've been missed around here my friend.

I saw dj chaps talking shit to you in the Trump thread. Seriously don't even pay that douchebag any mind. In case you don't already know, he is a struggling Canadian AIDS patient who hasn't even had a job in his life, let alone come up with anything meaningful to say on this forum. He's also a giant pot head who rumor has it, has sex with owls. Not sure if thats actually true, but its been said many times. Like they say, where there's smoke there's fire.

Peace.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: is that your faggot dupe? hug them nuts little boy

Load Metric

Peace.

User to remain anonymous

Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  6.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

thats sort of dexterity is incredibly sophisticated but also computationally expensive; for them to have found it worth while to do that sort of granular approach on facebook really underscores the extent to which facebook has woven itself into daily lives.
    Not my daily life.

Nevertheless this is beautiful prose. Which is why you posted it. But tell me, do you possess an actual opinion that you use to govern your online presence ?

Most people have given all this zero thought. Some will be provoked to thought by Zuck’s response before some Senate subcommittee.

I do what I can to not fall in line in the meantime. It doesn’t amount to shit in the grand scheme but I try to do the right thing by abstaining

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

thats sort of dexterity is incredibly sophisticated but also computationally expensive; for them to have found it worth while to do that sort of granular approach on facebook really underscores the extent to which facebook has woven itself into daily lives.
    Not my daily life.

Nevertheless this is beautiful prose. Which is why you posted it. But tell me, do you possess an actual opinion that you use to govern your online presence ?

Most people have given all this zero thought. Some will be provoked to thought by Zuck’s response before some Senate subcommittee.

I do what I can to not fall in line in the meantime. It doesn’t amount to shit in the grand scheme but I try to do the right thing by abstaining
    If I may paraphrase Bill Belichick, I'm not on instachat, I'm not on snap face, I'm not on twatter, not on my face. However, women are welcome to sit on my face.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Comments

BCR: Lol. Don’t have Twitter. Hard to believe that’s even real, but I’m sure you checked first. Talk about reinforcing dumb American stereotypes.

Load Metric
    Fed Election Commission keeps records on where and when campaigns and PACs spend money.

https://www.fec.gov/data/disbursemen...12%2F31%2F2016

https://www.fec.gov/data/disbursemen...12%2F31%2F2014

Name:  FEC1.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  128.2 KB

break

Name:  FEC2.JPG
Views: 355
Size:  97.8 KB
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    everyone was well aware of what kind of guy putin was when Obama congratulated him too, this is just more garbage from the neverending screeching l-tards
    Obama called Putin with a purpose beyond saying congrats. It was early 2012. Medvedev was leaving as prez and Putin was coming in. Obama hoped to reset relations and brought up cooperation on Afghanistan, the conclusion and ratification of the START agreement, Russia's recent invitation to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) and cooperation on Iran. And he unwisely said congrats. Likely he hoped for some buttering up, however naive that is.

rump tells the world he said congrats and nothing beyond that.

Obama's call had a reason behind it, overly optimistic as it was. rump's call has no discernible reason beyond rump's words.

now tell me how rump and you are operating on a higher level beyond my comprehension. if rump is so damn smart why is it impossible for him to act innocent?

Comments

hongkonger: Don't confuse sidedish with facts
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Britain's Channel 4 has created three vids describing Cambridge Analytica and how they operated. Channel 4 used a fictional Sri Lankan client to ask questions, receive the sales pitch and get undercover video and audio.

Here is vid #3. really should be broadcast as widely as any state of the union speech.

Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Trump National Golf Club is once again seeking permission to bring in foreign workers to serve as waiters, waitresses, servers and cooks. Server jobs pay $15.20/hr minimum, OT possible. Attorney Law Firm/Business Name on H-2B application is Petrina Group Int., Inc. Owned by Peter Petrina who also owns Strategic Management Advisers in Romania. So he works both ends of the immigrant pipeline. Supplies foreign workers to all of trump's properties.

Peter Petrina
    Founder & President
    Petrina Group International, Inc.
    January 2002 – Present (16 years 3 months)
    PGI provides full international staffing consulting services to the most discerning clients in the private club industry since 2002.

Peter Petrina
    Founder & President
    Strategic Managemet Advisers
    April 2010 – Present (8 years)Cluj County, Romania

MAGA bitches. why the fuck did any of you vote for this very strange and fucked up man?

https://lcr-pjr.doleta.gov/index.cfm...lcjr_id=132961

Name:  trump15.JPG
Views: 736
Size:  21.5 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: America first (after the cheap temp immigrant workers).
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information