Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    I don't want to believe dicklick is a stay at home dad, I just want to pretend it's a running joke...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Name:  29356022_1625589520895660_6895888716183386591_n.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  21.1 KB

Comments

varys: Lmao
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

LOL. PFA's only stay at home Dad is getting tough guy syndrome. 90% chance your kids become gay or transgender. Stay at home Dad, LOL. How pathetic.
    I hate to confuse you with the facts, dickhead, but children with stay at home fathers tend to do very well and are no more likely to be gay than other kids. The information is available if only you knew how to read.
    I have a feeling a lot of kids would be much better off if they had 2 parents and one stayed at home. Unfortunately, there is a conspiracy between the globalists and radical left to brainwash us into believing that having no parents at home pretty much ever because they are so busy working 50+ hours a week just to fall further and further in debt is a good thing.

But hey, Bezos just made another $2 billion in the time it took me to type this. So all is good.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I hate to confuse you with the facts, dickhead, but children with stay at home fathers tend to do very well and are no more likely to be gay than other kids. The information is available if only you knew how to read.
    I have a feeling a lot of kids would be much better off if they had 2 parents and one stayed at home. Unfortunately, there is a conspiracy between the globalists and radical left to brainwash us into believing that having no parents at home pretty much ever because they are so busy working 50+ hours a week just to fall further and further in debt is a good thing.

But hey, Bezos just made another $2 billion in the time it took me to type this. So all is good.
    You're right but it's not the globalists and the radical left pushing this. If you think the Republicans share your values why are ALL of their economic policies designed to maximize economic insecurity of working class people? Why are they trying to dismantle Social Security, health care and consumer protections? Why are they against paid parental leave?

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

big dick: I don't understand how these guys don't see this
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric

You're right but it's not the globalists and the radical left pushing this. If you think the Republicans share your values why are ALL of their economic policies designed to maximize economic insecurity of working class people? Why are they trying to dismantle Social Security, health care and consumer protections? Why are they against paid parental leave?
    I would lump the Republicans with the globalists. Trump is a conman tho pretends he is a populist. But he isn't sincere, and regardless doesn't represent the Republican Party anyways.

The radical left is involved because they are the ones pushing the whole feminism, single parenthood is ok narrative. Although I am guessing most of the people setting the agenda aren't single parents. They just convince poor people it is ok to be single parents.

Load Metric

I have a feeling a lot of kids would be much better off if they had 2 parents and one stayed at home. Unfortunately, there is a conspiracy between the globalists and radical left to brainwash us into believing that having no parents at home pretty much ever because they are so busy working 50+ hours a week just to fall further and further in debt is a good thing

Clearly your PHD isn’t in anything related to economics because this statement is fucking retarded. This trend started with women entering the workforce in WW 2, and then continued to pick up steam as divorce grew more prevalent and the economy continued to shift from industrial work to more service industry and office jobs that are more naturally suited to women. Globalism was simply a phrase meant to make union busting sound more palatable, and was driven almost entirely by the right, and the breakdown of unionized labor and wage stagnation created the necessity of two income households. You can draw a straight line from Nixon’s trip to China to where we’re at today. As a young child two parent homes with a stay at home mom were fairly common. Then the unions were largely busted across the industrial landscape, which forced women into the workplace in order to not send your kids to some ghetto school, and that change destabilized the family unit and greatly accelerated the divorce rate.

That’s not to say it wasn’t a necessary adaptation that needed to be made in order to remain an economic superpower, but to suggest it was the left in bed with globalists is just revisionist history. This GOP friend of the working man protectionist nonsense is pure propaganda. Peak divorce rates always correlate with war and the breakup of unionized labor, and those aren’t exactly things anyone smart associates with the left. They create scenarios which drive up the cost of everything and make it almost impossible for one income households to provide a decent life for their kids.

You try to come off like some free-thinking middle of the road independent, but you always seem to err on the side of Breitbart talking points when you regurgitate nonsense.

Comments

The_Lurker: although rare, one of my favorite things is a BCR bitch slap

hongkonger: BAAAAAAM

Suicide King: Well done

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: Actually, women lost their jobs in droves when the men came back from WW II, and women moving en masse into the workforce didn’t start in force for another 20 years or so.

Sheesfaced: BCR is God

GambleBotsSatire: Black Cock Rizing

sonatine: literally best poster on this forum

big dick: Another masterpiece. Def the best poster on pfa

El Gallo: Damn

Sanlmar: Knew bigdick would love this - as do I. BCR should be a paid contributor

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I have a feeling a lot of kids would be much better off if they had 2 parents and one stayed at home. Unfortunately, there is a conspiracy between the globalists and radical left to brainwash us into believing that having no parents at home pretty much ever because they are so busy working 50+ hours a week just to fall further and further in debt is a good thing

Clearly your PHD isn’t in anything related to economics because this statement is fucking retarded. This trend started with women entering the workforce in WW 2, and then continued to pick up steam as divorce grew more prevalent and the economy continued to shift from industrial work to more service industry and office jobs that are more naturally suited to women. Globalism was simply a phrase meant to make union busting sound more palatable, and was driven almost entirely by the right, and the breakdown of unionized labor and wage stagnation created the necessity of two income households. You can draw a straight line from Nixon’s trip to China to where we’re at today. As a young child two parent homes with a stay at home mom were fairly common. Then the unions were largely busted across the industrial landscape, which forced women into the workplace in order to not send your kids to some ghetto school, and that change destabilized the family unit and greatly accelerated the divorce rate.

That’s not to say it wasn’t a necessary adaptation that needed to be made in order to remain an economic superpower, but to suggest it was the left in bed with globalists is just revisionist history. This GOP friend of the working man protectionist nonsense is pure propaganda. Peak divorce rates always correlate with war and the breakup of unionized labor, and those aren’t exactly things anyone smart associates with the left. They create scenarios which drive up the cost of everything and make it almost impossible for one income households to provide a decent life for their kids.

You try to come off like some free-thinking middle of the road independent, but you always seem to err on the side of Breitbart talking points when you regurgitate nonsense.

verminard i know there is absolutely zero chance of you digesting what he just said or what im about to say but because i am, at core, an optimist who believes in hope and progress, im going to take the effort;

you need to reread this post and take it to heart.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Don't listen to Tine, Verminard.

You just need to jump in with both feet, and respond to BCR, because I can't find a good comedy on Netflix, and I could use a good laugh.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric

His post was good. Cant argue with it. BCR clearly knows history better than I do.

In my defense though I am not talking about history. I am talking about today. Maybe at one time the left supported unions and livable wages. But that time is long past. You know what all the extreme leftist tech companies here do, they don't actually hire any non-skilled workers themselves. They contract everything so they can get around paying good wages or giving any benefits. And this insulates them and they can ignorance and walk away when it invariably turns out they have undocumented workers working for them getting paid below minimum wages. And the executives of the companies that do this are some of richest people in the world. Does this sound like someone who is interested in social welfare to you? Not me either.

Also, we (and admittedly I do this way too much) may be confusing the terms leftist and liberal and using them interchangeably when I shouldn't. When I use the term "liberal" I actually mean leftists, meaning people that trump ideas such as "equity" and "diversification" and "inclusion." These ideas are actually not very liberal at all, because they assume you are no more than your identity, whereas true liberalism focuses on individuality.

I can't comment on being a mouthpiece for the GOP or Brietbart, as I have never voted Republican or ever consumed any media provided by Breitbart.

Load Metric

His post was good. Cant argue with it. BCR clearly knows history better than I do.

In my defense though I am not talking about history. I am talking about today. Maybe at one time the left supported unions and livable wages. But that time is long past. You know what all the extreme leftist tech companies here do, they don't actually hire any non-skilled workers themselves. They contract everything so they can get around paying good wages or giving any benefits. And this insulates them and they can ignorance and walk away when it invariably turns out they have undocumented workers working for them getting paid below minimum wages. And the executives of the companies that do this are some of richest people in the world. Does this sound like someone who is interested in social welfare to you? Not me either.

Also, we (and admittedly I do this way too much) may be confusing the terms leftist and liberal and using them interchangeably when I shouldn't. When I use the term "liberal" I actually mean leftists, meaning people that trump ideas such as "equity" and "diversification" and "inclusion." These ideas are actually not very liberal at all, because they assume you are no more than your identity, whereas true liberalism focuses on individuality.

I can't comment on being a mouthpiece for the GOP or Brietbart, as I have never voted Republican or ever consumed any media provided by Breitbart.

It’s not like we’re talking ancient history. What you’re dealing with now is a direct result of what happened from primarily like 1975-late 90s. Big business wanted to kill unions and outsource everything. The elected leaders pumping that agenda weren’t from the left. A lot of that was necessary, but it’s not like they were saying we’ll take all this new wealth created by cheap foreign labor and pump it back into education and mental health care for all these displaced workers. They were cutting that at the same time and fostering an environment of anti-intellectualism. They were pushing family values while at the same time destabilizing families. It was always a con. Now you’re dealing with a bunch of fucked up parents who are the products of divorce and dysfunction created by their parents being displaced and marginalized. You’re seeing the aftermath of the war on the middle class, not the cause. Having grown up in that time frame and having seen my peer’s fathers lose their jobs and spend all day depressed at a bar instead of work, and all the anguish and breakdown of families that were the natural result of it, I just take umbrage at conflating globalism and who was the impetus behind it.

I get your frustration because you live in California and are likely inundated by the most vocal elements of the annoying left much like I’m inundated by Trumpistas everywhere. It’s obviously a glorious place to live in many ways, but not if you’re trying to make ends meet and don’t love the idea of your children having to choose their gender and which of 9 bathrooms to use. That shit is tiresome.

Load Metric
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...ushner-company

the more articles i read like this, the greater my certainty that these people simply hadnt the slightest fucking clue what they were in for.

Load Metric

Shits getting real libtards...

Comments

Suicide King: Lol info wars

Muck Ficon: LOL

El Gallo: Lol, so bad

Load Metric
    I just don't understand how the leaders or anyone in position of power can be so naive to think that THEY aren't being watched? Maybe someone can clarify it for me.

Everything around us is spying on us, it just boggles my mind how stupid or ignorant someone like a James Comey can be to think that he wouldn't get exposed...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Shits getting fake libtards...
    fyp
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Shits getting fake libtards...
    fyp
    Can't watch anything Alex Jones says after watching him have a few drinks on the Joe Rogan podcast. He's just way out there fucking bonkers.

Load Metric
    Shout out to the crowned Prince for being a real nigga.........real recognize real.....real talk...

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Ugh

Load Metric
    Witness the recent artistic stylings of Jim Carrey related to this thread.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    i don't want chief little hands kicked out until a patriot kills pence. bumbling crooks > koch funded christian zealots.

pence family members drop kids book with Marlon Bundo the rabbit on March 19th.

John Oliver and NY elite drop a kids book about inclusion with gay rabbits including Marlon Bundo on March 19th.

sidedish, fear the rabbits. "it's selling faster than a gay Pence bunny book"

Name:  Marlon Bundo.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  72.5 KB

my stigmata cookies are a big hit this time of year.

Name:  easter cookies.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  38.3 KB
    Last edited by LegallyNonBindingPosts; 03-20-2018 at 02:11 AM.
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Name:  Mcdonalds.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  80.0 KB

http://news.mcdonalds.com/news-relea...proved-science

continue to choose to deny the ability of fairly simple science to measure the composition of gases in the atmosphere currently and in the past
    continue to choose to deny the ability of really easy science to measure increasing temperatures in the atmosphere and oceans
    continue to choose to be dragged into a future you have been conditioned to hate
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    some fool agreed to take an absolutely impossible job that will end soon when he is fired.

Name:  new fool.JPG
Views: 281
Size:  29.4 KB

first day went as well as could be expected

https://twitter.com/TheWorldOfFunny/status/937801539799994369
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information