Load Metric
    Hongmonger tilting so huge

Like the rest of libtards are

Trump is rheemimg your anus you spineless left-wing bitch

Carry on with the personal attacks

It's fun to watch libs freak the fuck out while president Trump owns heads

Banned
    Load Metric
    Tine and hongmonger need to get a fucking room to suck each other off while bashing Trump

Sorry guys. .

Trump is OWNING and you are losing.

Load Metric
    hey bub
    where ya been and seen
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Banned
    Load Metric
    Keep on keepin on with Russian collusion lol oh and hookers he banged 15 years ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    hey bub
    where ya been and seen
    The grease trap
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Huge home run today for Trump

Undeniable folks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Undeniable folks
    Deniable.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Undeniable folks
    Some headlines from today:

U.S. Allies Sign Sweeping Trade Pact That Excludes U.S.

Stormy Daniels Suit Opens Door to More Trouble for Trump

How Russian Trolls Crept Into Trump Campaign’s Messages

Trump Asked Key Witnesses About Matters They Discussed With Special Counsel
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    tyde, re; youtube vid, raining $100 bills and tommy.

when you talk to tommy in a nervous high falsetto and drop paper from your hands tommy can only be confused as to what the fuck you want

him to do. he looks to you for leadership and clear communication. he has no idea that green paper has any value or any of the meanings that

humans attach to money. so he stands there confused, he knows that your high voice means you want some level of excitement from him so he

tries to please. at some point he decides to pick up a bill and give it to you. you freakout at possibly sifting dog shit for $20, yell at tommy to

drop it in your "you fucked up" voice. tommy has been told to get excited, which he did. then he's lost and guesses incorrectly for which he is

punished. also when you play fetch the stick, do you think tommy likes when you pull the fake throw move? you are exactly like lucy pulling the

football in the Peanuts comics, a bitch. props for saving your dogs from the needle, just treat them better. some breeds won't put up with

stupid shit like the faked throw. think of a doberman pinscher grabbing your arm and shaking you like a flag in a gale.

What the fuck do you call this?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Prosetry at its best

Charham: flag in a gale
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    "So the California limousine liberal left literally wanted poor people to pay 10c per bag and that money to go to large corporations, and they also opposed that money going to helping the environment."

Don't believe me? Google it and look it up!

So fucking stupid, he is beyond biased at this point. He just makes shit up, like he works for Hannity, or something.
    # 1 If this was true, you'd have a link
    # 2 I did google it, and found nothing.

Seriously to believe that BS they feed you on Fox "news",
    ]you have to think EVERY other news station (not just CNN, EVERY one of them) is lying.

Except Russia Today and Info wars, of course.
    Look up who supported Prop 67 (the mandatory 10 cent bag charge) and Prop 65 (diverting the 10 cents to an environmental fund, instead of going to billionaire grocers).

67 was supported by the left, and opposed by the right.

65 was supported by the right, and opposed by the left.

So tell me where I'm wrong here.

Did you not see the endorsements before voting in 2016? Surely you got lots of pamphlets from left-leaning organizations urging you to vote YES on 67 and NO on 65.

Tell me why it's better for the huge grocery chains to keep the 10c/bag than the money going to a state environmental fund, if this was supposedly to help the environment.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I looked it up and posted below. And the evidence supports the notion that you are talking out of your ass on this matter.

Banned
    Load Metric
    tyde, re; youtube vid, raining $100 bills and tommy.

when you talk to tommy in a nervous high falsetto and drop paper from your hands tommy can only be confused as to what the fuck you want

him to do. he looks to you for leadership and clear communication. he has no idea that green paper has any value or any of the meanings that

humans attach to money. so he stands there confused, he knows that your high voice means you want some level of excitement from him so he

tries to please. at some point he decides to pick up a bill and give it to you. you freakout at possibly sifting dog shit for $20, yell at tommy to

drop it in your "you fucked up" voice. tommy has been told to get excited, which he did. then he's lost and guesses incorrectly for which he is

punished. also when you play fetch the stick, do you think tommy likes when you pull the fake throw move? you are exactly like lucy pulling the

football in the Peanuts comics, a bitch. props for saving your dogs from the needle, just treat them better. some breeds won't put up with

stupid shit like the faked throw. think of a doberman pinscher grabbing your arm and shaking you like a flag in a gale.

What the fuck do you call this?
    Very strange analysis

Banned
    Load Metric
    Tommy is my best boy

Name:  IMG_20180308_144325781.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  1.29 MB

Load Metric
    TOMMYS A FUCKIN CUCK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    "So the California limousine liberal left literally wanted poor people to pay 10c per bag and that money to go to large corporations, and they also opposed that money going to helping the environment."

Don't believe me? Google it and look it up!

So fucking stupid, he is beyond biased at this point. He just makes shit up, like he works for Hannity, or something.
    # 1 If this was true, you'd have a link
    # 2 I did google it, and found nothing.

Seriously to believe that BS they feed you on Fox "news",
    ]you have to think EVERY other news station (not just CNN, EVERY one of them) is lying.

Except Russia Today and Info wars, of course.
    Look up who supported Prop 67 (the mandatory 10 cent bag charge) and Prop 65 (diverting the 10 cents to an environmental fund, instead of going to billionaire grocers).

67 was supported by the left, and opposed by the right.

65 was supported by the right, and opposed by the left.

So tell me where I'm wrong here.

Did you not see the endorsements before voting in 2016? Surely you got lots of pamphlets from left-leaning organizations urging you to vote YES on 67 and NO on 65.

Tell me why it's better for the huge grocery chains to keep the 10c/bag than the money going to a state environmental fund, if this was supposedly to help the environment.
    Per the League of Woman Voters, your characterization that Prop 65 as for environmental friendliness is bogus.

https://lwvc.org/vote/elections/ball...lastic-bag-ban

Campaign Funding: As of August 30, $2.872 million had been raised by the APBA (the four out-of-state manufacturers of plastic bags from South Carolina, Texas, and New Jersey) in support of Proposition 65 and opposition to Proposition 67. That sum is in addition to $3.258 million that the APBA raised while gathering signatures to place the referendum on the ballot. Funding in support of Proposition 67 was $1.199 million—66% from California, and most of the rest coming from grocers. (There was no organized campaign funding opposition to Proposition 65.) For more information on campaign funding see
    Looks like Prop 65 was a distraction cooked up by the plastic bag industry. Gotta wonder why that industry spent so much money trying to get their pet proposition passed in place of Prop 67.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 03-09-2018 at 04:27 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

However, I don’t want the eastern time zone to be viewed as a sanctuary for LA flight.

I’m sorry. Even though LA wasn’t built on a desert they have taken what was once fertile land and turned it inhospitable to life.
    Oh baby the eastern time zone is the very best sanctuary for LA flight. Central time zone is ok as well.

Some areas will provide financial help if you move and build or update a house.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

the entire west outside of a thin strip on the Pacific Coast from San Francisco to Seattle and the highest sections of the Rocky Mountains and Sierra Nevadas qualify as desert based on average annual precipitation. The central valleys of CA, central WA, and Idaho's banana belt are green with agriculture only as a result of rivers damned and diverted into irrigation canals. The desert often blooms with irrigation until the soil is ruined with nitrates as in Phoenix's citrus groves or selenium accumulations in CA's western San Joaquin Valley. Socal average precip is under 15 inches, desert. And in the eastern half of US the majority of precip occurs in summer when it's needed most.

So I enthusiastically encourage everybody in the west to find a sweet money deal in the east and those in the east should consider carefully the cons of moving to a place where water is precious and the future looks bleak.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    This isn't the Gaza Strip. I don't think we are anywhere close to the point where the water shortage in desert areas is going to be a big deal. There is still enough water from snow runoff in the mountains to ship in. I agree in much of the southwest and southern CA the future is bleak if you are not super rich for political reasons.

For those of us that like to watch/gamble on sports the East Coast is the nut low. I aint trying to wait till 12 pm on Saturday and 1 pm on Sunday for football, and I aint trying to stay up till 2 am to catch the end of West Coast games in every sport. Fuck that. I am already making my plans to get out of LA, but definitely staying in PST.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Oh baby the eastern time zone is the very best sanctuary for LA flight. Central time zone is ok as well.

Some areas will provide financial help if you move and build or update a house.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

the entire west outside of a thin strip on the Pacific Coast from San Francisco to Seattle and the highest sections of the Rocky Mountains and Sierra Nevadas qualify as desert based on average annual precipitation. The central valleys of CA, central WA, and Idaho's banana belt are green with agriculture only as a result of rivers damned and diverted into irrigation canals. The desert often blooms with irrigation until the soil is ruined with nitrates as in Phoenix's citrus groves or selenium accumulations in CA's western San Joaquin Valley. Socal average precip is under 15 inches, desert. And in the eastern half of US the majority of precip occurs in summer when it's needed most.

So I enthusiastically encourage everybody in the west to find a sweet money deal in the east and those in the east should consider carefully the cons of moving to a place where water is precious and the future looks bleak.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    This isn't the Gaza Strip. I don't think we are anywhere close to the point where the water shortage in desert areas is going to be a big deal. There is still enough water from snow runoff in the mountains to ship in. I agree in much of the southwest and southern CA the future is bleak if you are not super rich for political reasons..
    One of the most interesting things I’ve seen in a while have been stories about avacado growing and the like switching to coffee as a crop. Much of it to do with water.

The end is happening in incremental ways.

In fairness, the avacado trees are now often 30-40 years old and like middle age Druff aren’t so productive. The coffee growers plant under the middle aged avacado trees as they provide some kind of cover.

Don’t start the LA water problem debate. It’s unwinnable

Another interesting story I got into was people living in motor homes and campers in Palo Alto (Silicon Valley) The angle that gets views is that many of these people ARE employed but rents are 4-5k/mo. The very reason Palo Alto become ground zero is because it was cheap in the late 50’s.

That just ain’t sustainable. Employers like Google etc must confront the issue of attracting talent. The solution is to bounce the valley.

Kinda dovetails with Amazon HQ2. I picked Boston/Cambridge. Stanford is to Palo Alto as Boston is to MIT, Harvard and 100 other uni’s. Problem is the housing is very expensive.

Been on a kick recently about the birth of Silicon Valley. Noyce, Moore, Andy Grove, Fairchild. The afternoon in 1957 where it all began. The birth of the transistor. How beautiful Palo Alto was in before it all took off. It’s hard to believe any place on earth was that beautiful.

I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck. I studied electronics. I had a Fairchild TTL data book on my desk. I can explain PnP theory. I knew who invented all that shit. However I thought this video was art in the way it related the history, the shift in business culture and the technology and the why/how venture capital was born.

Highly recommend:

Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-09-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Since we are wrapping up a few sidebar discussions here...

How did things work out with your longs Gordman? You may even be in the money. As I said, there is nothing Trump can say or do that derails the markets. It is amazing and just is what it is.

Trump being stupid is a buying opportunity

Despite Sonatine’s rants and FaceBook reposts, Chinamaniac should bail Bitcoin and take the mortal lock on prop “will Trump finish his term” @ -160 for the safe reasonable return.

Politics is money and Wall Street bankers either work in Washington or DC Federal employees expect to land on Wall Street. Follow the money. The game is the game.

Wall Street won’t allow a hair on Trumps head to come to any harm.

Ayn Rand was a uniquely beautiful woman and I like what she did with her hair. Alan Greenspan and I had similar tastes. Alan Greenspan knows how this will all end though. Everyone else is either too young or has forgotten.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-09-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

This isn't the Gaza Strip. I don't think we are anywhere close to the point where the water shortage in desert areas is going to be a big deal. There is still enough water from snow runoff in the mountains to ship in. I agree in much of the southwest and southern CA the future is bleak if you are not super rich for political reasons..
    One of the most interesting things I’ve seen in a while have been stories about avacado growing and the like switching to coffee as a crop. Much of it to do with water.

The end is happening in incremental ways.

In fairness, the avacado trees are now often 30-40 years old and like middle age Druff aren’t so productive. The coffee growers plant under the middle aged avacado trees as they provide some kind of cover.

Don’t start the LA water problem debate. It’s unwinnable

Another interesting story I got into was people living in motor homes and campers in Palo Alto (Silicon Valley) The angle that gets views is that many of these people ARE employed but rents are 4-5k/mo. The very reason Palo Alto become ground zero is because it was cheap in the late 50’s.

That just ain’t sustainable. Employers like Google etc must confront the issue of attracting talent. The solution is to bounce the valley.

Kinda dovetails with Amazon HQ2. I picked Boston/Cambridge. Stanford is to Palo Alto as Boston is to MIT, Harvard and 100 other uni’s. Problem is the housing is very expensive.

Been on a kick recently about the birth of Silicon Valley. Noyce, Moore, Andy Grove, Fairchild. The afternoon in 1957 where it all began. The birth of the transistor. How beautiful Palo Alto was in before it all took off. It’s hard to believe any place on earth was that beautiful.

I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck. I studied electronics. I had a Fairchild TTL data book on my desk. I can explain PnP theory. I knew who invented all that shit. However I thought this video was art in the way it related the history, the shift in business culture and the technology and the why/how venture capital was born.
    No complaints here. The Silicone Valley is just as unliveable as Los Angeles, unless you are tremendously wealthy (probably net worth of over $5 M cut off) or really don't mind living in a trailer park or a shitty apartment, you would probably be way happier living someplace else.

Maybe you are right about the water issue. It isn't something I have paid a lot of attention to. I have lived here my entire life, and at no point to date has water shortage ever been something that has affected me in any perceivable way, but maybe it will be moving forward, or like you say it already is and I just haven't noticed.

Comments

Sanlmar: Like tgull, you gotta be liquid

Banned
    Load Metric
    DOW JONES UP OVER 400 POINTS TODAY

OBV A DIRECT RESULT OF HUGE CONFIDENCE IN TRUMP RE: NORTH KOREA

KEEP SPINNING LIBTARDS

GOD IT MUST SUCK SO MUCH ASS TO BE A LIBERAL RIGHT NOW

Name:  TO.PNG
Views: 556
Size:  1.23 MB

Load Metric
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-l...obe-1520625944

your boy just blinked in the most high stakes game of chicken he's ever played.

Comments

Tellafriend: Wrong.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information