Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    OH DEAR GOD PENULTIMATE VICTORY IS APPROACHING

even if i was inclined believe that rich was killed cause he was the dnc leaker, the one thing i don't get is why wouldn't assange just come out and release the information proving it?

assange says wikileaks won't ever give up the names of its sources.... yet he offered a reward for information relating to seth rich's murder. so he basically came out and said rich was the source. there goes that argument.

also wouldn't future leakers feel more protected if they knew that assange would go public in the event harm came to them?

assange would have every reason in the world to go public with information relating to seth rich but he hasn't.

sidenote -- mueller is apparently about to indict russians relating to the DNC hack. if assange has anything, i'm sure he'll come forward with it, right?

Load Metric
    im sure a lot of freshly created syrian and iraqi orphans are totally going to take a hard pass on jihad because seth rich got justice.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    OH DEAR GOD PENULTIMATE VICTORY IS APPROACHING

even if i was inclined believe that rich was killed cause he was the dnc leaker, the one thing i don't get is why wouldn't assange just come out and release the information proving it?

assange says wikileaks won't ever give up the names of its sources.... yet he offered a reward for information relating to seth rich's murder. so he basically came out and said rich was the source. there goes that argument.

also wouldn't future leakers feel more protected if they knew that assange would go public in the event harm came to them?

assange would have every reason in the world to go public with information relating to seth rich but he hasn't.

sidenote -- mueller is apparently about to indict russians relating to the DNC hack. if assange has anything, i'm sure he'll come forward with it, right?
    ALWAYS PROTECT THE LEAKERS AT ALL COST is a good way to be the best in the world I guess. But if he feels like he has to expose it to expose the scam he probly will

Load Metric

ALWAYS PROTECT THE LEAKERS AT ALL COST is a good way to be the best in the world I guess. But if he feels like he has to expose it to expose the scam he probly will
    without coming off as an alex jones disciple, i admit the seth rich murder has a couple things that seem weird, like him supposedly getting shot in the back in a decent neighborhood and none of his shit was stolen (assuming that narrative is actually true).

i just can't come up with a logical reason for why assange wouldn't expose this. anyway, should be interesting if the stories are true and mueller is about to indict folks over the dnc hack

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    when does the AGAIN in MAGA fit in this time table for you trumpeets. any further back and cars had tail fins for the greatest aerodynamics ever. hard to beat nixon, but there is a great chance right now.

Kushner losing top secret clearance is really big. When I had a TS clearance rarely was any document labeled secret. Commonly docs were confidential, TS and TS with qualifiers like so & so's eyes only or with a need to know. And confidential labeled docs were the most mundane info you could imagine, like weather forecasts. Jared failed to follow instructions when filling out the application. He has updated his app several times adding the names of at least 140 people, companies or foreign governments that would have been on any honest application. For almost anybody to omit any info on initial application and have the investigation discover the info would be automatic disqualification. There were no fucking mulligans allowed.

nobody in the WH beside Kelly should be trusted with any intel. I am glad to see that rump's briefings no longer include anything he's compelled to brag about on tv or twitter.
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting to hear push back on Trump's proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum coming from Republicans.
    Free market ain't so free....got to hand it to those right wingers sticking to their guns.

Load Metric

without coming off as an alex jones disciple, i admit the seth rich murder has a couple things that seem weird, like him supposedly getting shot in the back in a decent neighborhood and none of his shit was stolen (assuming that narrative is actually true).

i just can't come up with a logical reason for why assange wouldn't expose this. anyway, should be interesting if the stories are true and mueller is about to indict folks over the dnc hack
    yeah if only there was some pattern we could establish from the evidence at bar that would yield some clue as to who tends to run around shooting people in the back to settle problems.

also,

https://www.google.com/search?q=russ...t+shot+in+back

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

yeah if only there was some pattern we could establish from the evidence at bar that would yield some clue as to who tends to run around shooting people in the back to settle problems.

also,

WHAT???

do any of u faggots even know how to turn upside down??

Load Metric
    the dow dropped 420 points after trump tweeted that trade wars are good.

i'm not that into investing (understatement) but there has to be a way for people to profit off of these tweets. trump knows what will happen to the market once his tweet goes out.

could people with inside information on what he's going to tweet and when make tons of money?

Load Metric
    I just watched msnbc use the movie "Mean Girls" as an analogy to explain the trade tarriffs..............talk about knowing your demographics......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

also,

It's like you know better but you don't...

Load Metric
    Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Keywords for today's news cycles..

Platinum
    Load Metric

i'm not that into investing (understatement) but there has to be a way for people to profit off of these tweets. trump knows what will happen to the market once his tweet goes out.

could people with inside information on what he's going to tweet and when make tons of money?
    I am sure that is exactly what happened. What happens is that all the pension/retirement funds (which have all our money) keep our money in, while the rich Wall Street people sell high and then rebuy low, essentially robbing us. Of course the pension fund managers are in on it too. That is pretty much how the stock market works.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And just to balance things out so no-one confuses me for a libtard:

On the radio this morning I was listening to the highly popular local mainstream hip hop station. All the on-air talent is black or hispanic I am sure. The topic of the Oscars came up. The host said, "All we care about is Coco and Get Out" and one of the sidekicks piped in, "Yeah, aint nobody else look like me. I don't care."

And yet white people are the racist ones. Welcome to America.

It is funny. I haven't seen a single movie up for any awards and won't watch a second of the Oscars yet I already know what the narrative will be. Either a bunch of black people and women will win and the narrative will be how far women and black people have moved forward despite white male misogyny and racism; or they won't and the narrative will be how mysogynistic and racist Hollywood is.

I wish I could say I was boycotting the Oscars because of all the social justice BS that will invariably go on, but the truth is I was never going to watch a second of it anyways, so would be a pretty empty boycott.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    And just to balance things out so no-one confuses me for a libtard:

On the radio this morning I was listening to the highly popular local mainstream hip hop station. All the on-air talent is black or hispanic I am sure. The topic of the Oscars came up. The host said, "All we care about is Coco and Get Out" and one of the sidekicks piped in, "Yeah, aint nobody else look like me. I don't care."

And yet white people are the racist ones. Welcome to America.

It is funny. I haven't seen a single movie up for any awards and won't watch a second of the Oscars yet I already know what the narrative will be. Either a bunch of black people and women will win and the narrative will be how far women and black people have moved forward despite white male misogyny and racism; or they won't and the narrative will be how mysogynistic and racist Hollywood is.

I wish I could say I was boycotting the Oscars because of all the social justice BS that will invariably go on, but the truth is I was never going to watch a second of it anyways, so would be a pretty empty boycott.
    Moat dems(progressives) have become the epitome of everything they "claim " to be against..

Actually that social justice is just a politicle tool to marginalize anything white /male/christian or traditional. Everything else is ignored..

There even eating there own. I understand wanting to get rid of pelosi but fienstien????

She is actually one of the most competent libtard,s and relatively few scandals over the years.

The next for trump to do is break up the tech giants the way they got microsoft.. Talk about ideologicle colusion and censorship and antitrust and monpolistic practice,s..

Republican,s gain seats..(LOCK)

Load Metric
    Also, please remember, the term "Deep State" was first coined by Peter Dale Scott, a professor, he used the term to refer to the secret intertwined world of government agencies and corporations. There different factions, all aligned by different motives and ideologies. So don't allow anyone to distort the term like it pertains to one people....

Comments

thesparten: Agreed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Also, please remember, the term "Deep State" was first coined by Peter Dale Scott, a professor, he used the term to refer to the secret intertwined world of government agencies and corporations. There different factions, all aligned by different motives and ideologies. So don't allow anyone to distort the term like it pertains to one people....
    Also the higher and middle education straight up violently and with the utmost lack of diversity and tolerance bullying and assaulting anyone who doesnt proffess to the ideologicle purity of the left. And they call republicans nazis???

Since obama, common sense has become bizzaro world with work place accidents and the relegean of peace and christians are bad. Muslim Black panthers good.. Up is down and down is up..

I cant believe people buy that shit.
    Asking a woman on a date is assault or complimenting one is offensive and all the time its men that have been dropping out of college and make less then womem and have been devasted from higher education and promotions and first time job stats.

Load Metric

I am sure that is exactly what happened. What happens is that all the pension/retirement funds (which have all our money) keep our money in, while the rich Wall Street people sell high and then rebuy low, essentially robbing us. Of course the pension fund managers are in on it too. That is pretty much how the stock market works.
    just imagine if you knew that trump was about to bash boeing publicly on twitter before he did it.

there's no way that kushner and trump himself aren't profiting a ton from this

i don't even think this constitutes insider trading

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

just imagine if you knew that trump was about to bash boeing publicly on twitter before he did it.

Members of house and senate are excuded from insider trading.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Members of house and senate are excuded from insider trading.

YOU HEARD HIM GUYS CASE CLOSED

Thread Information