Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

No surprise. Given the latest indictments by Bob Mueller, Team Retard is very nervous and desperate right now. Max Power has seen the same type of behavior being displayed by criminals when the noose is tightening time and time again.
    You are a total waste of time. You are just a babbling idiot who likes to talk in the third person. And remember PFA Fake Law Enforcement Agent, everyone in federal law enforcement reports to the Justice Department, and who do they report to? That's right, it's the President of the United States.

MAGA.

Tgull, Max Power understands you have created a persona around here of being a supposed millionaire, when in reality you are a Craig's List plumber. It's become obvious that in your mind Max Power threatens your standing in this community. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Intel Max Power has received on you has been void of any respect or admiration whatsoever. Tgull is a truly despised individual on this forum which can only lead Max Power to conclude your opinion and character assassinations mean very little.

It's also painfully obvious that you, tgull, really don't understand how the the judicial and the executive branches of government work. No surprise from a member of Team Retard.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric

You are a total waste of time. You are just a babbling idiot who likes to talk in the third person. And remember PFA Fake Law Enforcement Agent, everyone in federal law enforcement reports to the Justice Department, and who do they report to? That's right, it's the President of the United States.

MAGA.

Tgull, Max Power understands you have created a persona around here of being a supposed millionaire, when in reality you are a Craig's List plumber. It's become obvious that in your mind Max Power threatens your standing in this community. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Intel Max Power has received on you has been void of any respect or admiration whatsoever. Tgull is a truly despised individual on this forum which can only lead Max Power to conclude your opinion and character assassinations mean very little.

It's also painfully obvious that you, tgull, really don't understand how the the judicial and the executive branches of government work. No surprise from a member of Team Retard.
    This dupe has to be Sonatine or Vegas 1369.

Why are you trying to hurt me? I am a 11+ year legacy member of this forum, arguably the best poster ever. To come after me like this with a rogue dupe is unseemly. And I do not appreciate it. I post here just trying to mind my own business and give an opinion here and there and you come after me with targeted dupes.

Not cool, to someone with my seniority.

Load Metric

Why are you trying to hurt me? I am a 11+ year legacy member of this forum, arguably the best poster ever. To come after me like this with a rogue dupe is unseemly. And I do not appreciate it. I post here just trying to mind my own business and give an opinion here and there and you come after me with targeted dupes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Banned
    Load Metric

Be honest Tgull, how does Max's cock feel balls deep in your ass?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

How's your child?

Are you going to marry its mother?

Here's hoping that liquid figure keeps climbing, kids will suck you dry.
    $1,250 daycare a month hurts, but outside of that, expenses not too bad. I just got a medical bill for $1,700, I thought insurance covered everything, apparently not.
    Too bad you don't live in a civilized country with universal health care.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Be honest Tgull, how does Max's cock feel balls deep in your ass?
    It feels like, well, when Tellafriend posted the picture of you and your ancient girlfriend as his avatar for a month, and you kept saying time and again it did not bother you. Felt like that.

Comments

Tellafriend: Got him

Load Metric
    LOL at anyone who doesn't realize this indictment is just the beginning. It will build over time just like Watergate did. By relentlessly digging, two reporters brought down a president who deserved it. But it took 26 months (June 1972 to August 1974). Muller has been at work for barely 12 months.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    LOL at anyone who doesn't realize this indictment is just the beginning. It will build over time just like Watergate did. By relentlessly digging, two reporters brought down a president who deserved it. But it took 26 months (June 1972 to August 1974). Muller has been at work for barely 12 months.
    You know nothing about history. There was a crime committed directly related to Watergate, an actual burglary. That stimulated an investigation and ultimately a broad cover up where Nixon ordered payments for silence.

In the case of Trump, the 'crime' is collusion which is not a crime. And to date there is no evidence of any collusion a year later. So basically you have a premise there was a cover-up of collusion which is not a crime. So there can be no cover-up.

What the Left is hoping at this point is Mueller has authority to go back in Trump's finances before his candidacy. I cannot believe that is the case, otherwise it's a slope so slippery you end up where Ken Starr was in the 90s, where he just hung around for years until the Lewinsky scandal erupted. The law is pretty strict nowadays to prevent that.

Also, Mueller started his investigation in May, you are confusing yourself with the House panel as that has been ongoing for a year, as an FYI and are sabotaging your own argument by yourself. Given you are the source, so surprise at all there.

Load Metric

Tgull, Max Power would like to know if this the part where you create the inevitable 'I'm leaving' thread and then come back a few days later under a new account?
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...ussia-facebook

This is where the fat hits the fire.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You know nothing about history. There was a crime committed directly related to Watergate, an actual burglary. That stimulated an investigation and ultimately a broad cover up where Nixon ordered payments for silence.

In the case of Trump, the 'crime' is collusion which is not a crime. And to date there is no evidence of any collusion a year later. So basically you have a premise there was a cover-up of collusion which is not a crime. So there can be no cover-up.

What the Left is hoping at this point is Mueller has authority to go back in Trump's finances before his candidacy. I cannot believe that is the case, otherwise it's a slope so slippery you end up where Ken Starr was in the 90s, where he just hung around for years until the Lewinsky scandal erupted. The law is pretty strict nowadays to prevent that.

Also, Mueller started his investigation in May, you are confusing yourself with the House panel as that has been ongoing for a year, as an FYI and are sabotaging your own argument by yourself. Given you are the source, so surprise at all there.

If a single penny of Trump campaign money anywhere close to Internet Research Agency, his best case scenario is going to hearing the words "President Pence" every time he watches Fox News for the next 3 years.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

If a single penny of Trump campaign money anywhere close to Internet Research Agency, his best case scenario is going to hearing the words "President Pence" every time he watches Fox News for the next 3 years.
    Trump knows nothing about the Internet, he has never owned a computer. So that is out the window. If you are saying Jared Kushner walked into IRA with a suitcase full of cash it would have come out already. You are projecting and hoping.

You are just going to have to come to grips Friday was a huge dud for Trump Haters. It was a fart in the wind, you smelt it and it went away. There was just nothing to see other than the obvious, that foreign countries don't like the USA and try to to bad things. We used to call this great spying back in the day. Tom Hanks had a movie on this a couple years ago about spies from the 1950s. It really sucked, just like the next movie on this a few years from now. Nobody likes watching the obvious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Trump knows nothing about the Internet, he has never owned a computer. So that is out the window. If you are saying Jared Kushner walked into IRA with a suitcase full of cash it would have come out already. You are projecting and hoping.

You are just going to have to come to grips Friday was a huge dud for Trump Haters. It was a fart in the wind, you smelt it and it went away. There was just nothing to see other than the obvious, that foreign countries don't like the USA and try to to bad things. We used to call this great spying back in the day. Tom Hanks had a movie on this a couple years ago about spies from the 1950s. It really sucked, just like the next movie on this a few years from now. Nobody likes watching the obvious.
    Not for nothing, but at this point, this is a minority opinion at best among law enforcement types.

Mueller is rolling up the whole bloodline.

Load Metric
    this morning trump says he never claimed russia didn't meddle in the election

of course back in 2016:

December 2016: “I don’t believe they interfered. That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/u...-election.html

this guy is basically a clown college

Comments

lol wow: rip sky

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    this morning trump says he never claimed russia didn't meddle in the election

of course back in 2016:

December 2016: “I don’t believe they interfered. That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/u...-election.html

this guy is basically a clown college
    You are taking things out of context. Everyone that has watched Trump over the last 2 years knows he said the link to Trump/Russia was the hoax, not Russia interfering, which they have done since the 1950s.

Friday announcement was a total dud, which is why the argument has shifted to "Mueller is holding something back" as if there is going to be a grand announcement in a few weeks. I think in a couple weeks this whole Russia-Trump probe will close for good.

I follow hurricanes intensely and almost obsessively in the peak months. I am not a meteorologist obviously, but part of a group that follows hurricanes. There is always a temptation by all of us to get a Cat 3 Hurricane to a Cat 5 even if the data says otherwise. You are always referred to as a "wishcaster" when this happens. Same thing here with Trump and Russia.

Load Metric

There was an actual crime committed here too retard. Many of them. Not all directly related to Trump though.

I've always said Trump will not be impeached nor forced from office. It would be great for this and the midterm elections to paralyze his presidency though.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Nailed it like a boss. Max is Vegas1369. What a faggot. Go make me a drink Vegas. 🤣

Load Metric
    dude is way too terrible to be vegas show some respect although vegas is super old and max power is like a 30 year old joke but hes better than wasting his time like this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Over a year in office now and Trump is on pace to have the best presidency of any president since 1980.

There have been a few minor bumps (all fake news media driven) but overall I am more than pleased at the job he has done leading the country and I had VERY HIGH expectations

Load Metric
    he needs to divorce melania for disrespecting him on hand holding like not even tine would stand for that

Thread Information