Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Thanks for clarifying. What about this investigation feels sloppy to you tho?
    Are you really trying to argue there is no evidence individuals in the FBI have not clearly been working to cover up stuff against Clinton and working against Trump in the last 2+ years? I am not even trying to argue crimes weren't committed by the Trump crime family, so I don't feel this is me taking a side in that regard. But if you really want to argue individuals in the FBI don't seem to be involved in some real shady stuff that would put into question their capacity to do a proper investigation, then I am skeptical of your capacity to think clearly on this subject.

I mean, if you want to argue Trump is such a threat to the security of our nation, that pretty much anything is justified to get him out, than that is fine. But to argue shady stuff hasn't been going on I think is just blind partisan politicking as bad as believing whatever nonsense is coming out of Fox News at any given moment at face value.

so youre ignoring my post where i addressed your concerns, refusing to actually cite any incidents whatsoever that back up your wildly provocative allegations, characterized an actual criminal investigation as invalid because somehow the fbi didnt decide that an acting secretary of state had violated the law to an extent that justified prosecution after a thorough investigation, and the glue you use to hold all this together is manufactured outrage and paranoia.

do you see why youre so hard to take seriously?

Comments

hongkonger: No, he doesn't.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Ppl with 170 iq (aka the cia) can make cuck pussy trash think whatever they want w/o resistance
    We are very lucky that ppl with 70 iq (aka you) have rallied to resist.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Try me shithead, I'll fk u up in 100 ways I haven't thought of yet
    It takes a big man to talk tough over the internet. That tells me a lot about you. In person you would never say such things to Max Power. You would cower and beg for mercy, and you wouldn't be the first to do so.

other way around buddy. the last 2 guys who tried to fight me shortly afterward became nationally infamous. u may be headed down the shit karma road already, nice job moron

Comments

hongkonger: Internet tough guy

Suicide King: Ok

El Gallo: Someone peed in his Cheerios

Platinum
    Load Metric

Are you really trying to argue there is no evidence individuals in the FBI have not clearly been working to cover up stuff against Clinton and working against Trump in the last 2+ years? I am not even trying to argue crimes weren't committed by the Trump crime family, so I don't feel this is me taking a side in that regard. But if you really want to argue individuals in the FBI don't seem to be involved in some real shady stuff that would put into question their capacity to do a proper investigation, then I am skeptical of your capacity to think clearly on this subject.

I mean, if you want to argue Trump is such a threat to the security of our nation, that pretty much anything is justified to get him out, than that is fine. But to argue shady stuff hasn't been going on I think is just blind partisan politicking as bad as believing whatever nonsense is coming out of Fox News at any given moment at face value.

so youre ignoring my post where i addressed your concerns, refusing to actually cite any incidents whatsoever that back up your wildly provocative allegations, characterized an actual criminal investigation as invalid because somehow the fbi didnt decide that an acting secretary of state had violated the law to an extent that justified prosecution after a thorough investigation, and the glue you use to hold all this together is manufactured outrage and paranoia.

Sorry. That whole email episode stunk. I don't for a second believe there wasn't shady shit going down with Clinton and there wasn't an FBI coverup at various levels. I voted for Clinton anyways cause I wasn't in love with the idea of a remarkably unqualified reality show celebrity with a psychiatric disorder becoming president, but between that and other stuff that has happened in the last couple years, I don't think the FBI has enough credibility to do a proper investigation. Maybe not everything the Trump administration and the Fox News crowd is saying is true, but there is enough truth there to discredit any investigation.

I mean when the release of one memo from Congress is threatening to blow up your whole investigation and force the resignation of the director of the FBI, it shows the compromised state the FBI is in to begin with, and I believe they shoulder a significant part of the blame for their shaky position.

Just my 2c.

Load Metric
    I mean when the release of one memo from Congress is threatening to blow up your whole investigation and force the resignation of the director of the FBI, it shows the compromised state the FBI is in to begin with, and I believe they shoulder a significant part of the blame for their shaky position.

Just my 2c.

the director of the fbi was placed there by trump after he fired the old director of the fbi because he refused to swear loyalty to trump above nation and kill an investigation bleeding into trump's inner circle, and he's threatening to resign because these theatrics are nothing but obstruction of justice.

i cant even imagine how much effort it takes you to keep those conspiracy plates spinning.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

It takes a big man to talk tough over the internet. That tells me a lot about you. In person you would never say such things to Max Power. You would cower and beg for mercy, and you wouldn't be the first to do so.

other way around buddy. the last 2 guys who tried to fight me shortly afterward became nationally infamous. u may be headed down the shit karma road already, nice job moron

pffft. LIKE YOU COULD EVER TAKE MAX POWER.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 02-01-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Load Metric

you should know, max power, that sidefish is such a coward that he wont even play in gares fantasy football league.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    On an unrelated note there is a bunch of Mexicans protesting on the street outside my work about (illegal) immigrant rights.

In two weeks they will probably be protesting for higher wages, and none of them will ever question the inconsistency of these 2 viewpoints.

Load Metric
    Gates just flipped.

3 of his lawyers just peeled away from his case and requested the reason remain sealed after a 4th met with Mueller a couple of times last week.

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: holy shit.

JimmyG_415:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I'm just an ignorant Aussie, but I reckon Comey's decision to release to the media the stuff about Hillary being involved in the Weiner case put Trump in the White house.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You're ignorant (Comey informed some members of Congress confidentially, who in turn informed the press), but we'll give you pass 'cuz it's not your country.

Load Metric

Sorry. That whole email episode stunk. I don't for a second believe there wasn't shady shit going down with Clinton and there wasn't an FBI coverup at various levels. I voted for Clinton anyways cause I wasn't in love with the idea of a remarkably unqualified reality show celebrity with a psychiatric disorder becoming president, but between that and other stuff that has happened in the last couple years, I don't think the FBI has enough credibility to do a proper investigation. Maybe not everything the Trump administration and the Fox News crowd is saying is true, but there is enough truth there to discredit any investigation.

Just my 2c.
    you should feel relieved that an independent counsel (who is a lifelong republican) that answers to trump’s DOJ is running the russia investigation and not the fbi

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Just my 2c.
    you should feel relieved that an independent counsel (who is a lifelong republican) that answers to trump’s DOJ is running the russia investigation and not the fbi
    Its a tough one. Sometimes I feel it is in the best interests of the country to try to get Trump out of office. And then other times I feel we are cutting off our nose to spite our face and the highest EV move is just to ride it out 3 more years and then have faith in the American people to vote these clowns out of office. Of course it would be nice if the Democrats weren't so beholden to their special interest groups and could take a reasonable stance on key domestic issues, but maybe that is asking too much.

Load Metric
    There are whispers that GDP might be 4%+ in Q1, that is the trend after 30 days. If GDP is above 3.5% for all of 2018, you can forget this Dem takeover in November. People vote with their wallets. The economy is simply booming. Clinton avoided removal of office because of the economy and he was enormously popular shortly thereafter the Lewinsky scandal. Trump is going to tout his tax cuts, and people will eventually give him credit for them.

There is a reason even Paul Ryan is getting behind Trump. He sees the writing on the wall, you get behind the winner. The Dems alternative? That bag Nancy Pelosi, good luck with that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    There are whispers that GDP might be 4%+ in Q1, that is the trend after 30 days. If GDP is above 3.5% for all of 2018, you can forget this Dem takeover in November. People vote with their wallets. The economy is simply booming. Clinton avoided removal of office because of the economy and he was enormously popular shortly thereafter the Lewinsky scandal. Trump is going to tout his tax cuts, and people will eventually give him credit for them.

There is a reason even Paul Ryan is getting behind Trump. He sees the writing on the wall, you get behind the winner. The Dems alternative? That bag Nancy Pelosi, good luck with that.
    We are being told the GDP is doing great, but I am pessimistic most Americans will have any significant standard of living or economic increase as a result. The lion share of the increase is going to go to the top 1%, and I don't think very much is going to trickle down. I am guessing the average American will actually see a decrease in standard of living, in large part due to the health care fiasco. If you are middle class and saving a couple grand on taxes that only goes so far when your health care costs, and a lot of other costs, are skyrocketing way more than that.

Of course it is also possible our standard of living and real economic situation gets worse for most of us, but the snake charmers at Fox News convince all their sheeple that things are actually getting better. Time will tell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The president in the previous 8 years had nothing to do with the good economy im sure.
    Yeah the people sure are gonna give Trump credit for his shitty tax deal and the people gonna give the entire party of pedos credit for it come mid terms.

Load Metric
    i recently hired someone to do some work on my house.

conversation went something like...

him: this tax cut is really going to invigorate our economy and stimulate hiring.
    me: what do you make of walmart giving everyone $1000 then laying off 4000 people?
    him: my wife worked for walmart and got laid off, but its no big deal, that was planned ages ago and blah blah blah blah

then he went on to tell me how he's converting his 30k a year business into a pass through llc.

all these people want is to feel like they have a seat at the table.

and trump is doing a fucking great job of making these pieces of genetic driftwood feel like they are part of something "winning".

i think the democrats will do well in 2018 because there are enough educated middle of the road republicans who see trump and his toxic nonsense for exactly what it is but make no mistake, and i mean absolutely no mistake; its going to get fucking crazy when team retard gets put back in their cages.

Load Metric
    also is anyone else absolutely loving the spectacle of Blue Lives Matter going after the FBI?

Load Metric
    I'm more enterwined with jew lives matter WE SEE YOU GOYS ALSO DEVIDEE

Load Metric
    entertwined interwtined? honestly im getting progressively dumber as i age

Thread Information