Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    no stable. no genius. Why would anyone believe this guy would work to make america better in any way? How could you not realize you were being lied to? Nothing in his history points towards actions for anybody but himself. Tell all of us why you believed this proven liar? Beyond "he ain't PC".

Name:  nut house.jpg large.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  108.8 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Melania has a great bod? (And shoes, too!)

big dick: he tricked a bunch of simpletons
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    no stable. no genius. Why would anyone believe this guy would work to make america better in any way? How could you not realize you were being lied to? Nothing in his history points towards actions for anybody but himself. Tell all of us why you believed this proven liar? Beyond "he ain't PC".

I think a lot of people at the time just would never dream of voting for Hillary but they also would never dream of not voting at all. Like Druff for example. Hillary would be making just as many moves for herself. It would just be less cartoony and easier to hide.

But the good thing about Hillary is I feel everyone would be scared to death of her, including our enemies. With Trump we just seem so ripe to get picked off by some up and coming country or even like a shitty mad country like North Korea. No one would be shocked if we got attacked tomorrow. But with Hillary I'd be surprised as fuck if someone attacked us. Fuck with Hillary and she will put a curse on you and 10 future generations of your family. She could probably be tied up in a room and just with her filthy mouth threaten spells upon her captors and soon find those very captors untying her.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-09-2018 at 04:32 AM.

Load Metric
    don jr saying that people didn’t boo trump is a lie. I was there in the tunnel, people were pissed. I would say it was 30% boos 50% people cheering and 20% of people standing there dumbfounded

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: was don jr. there like you or watching on TV. Seriously on TV when he walked out it almost sounded like North Koreans cheering. Like to the fake dubbed over point honestly.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Name:  real talk.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  60.7 KB

Comments

sonatine: lol checkmate.

Tellafriend: hardly checkmate
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Name:  real talk.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  60.7 KB
    It's refreshing when people fight back against bullies.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    We won.....there's nothing else to say......

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: you are taking my advice which is good but I think you could have tried a little harder in crafting your post.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    The biggest takeaway from this book isn't what a buffoon Trump is but how utterly incompetent the Democrats and Hillary Clinton were during the election. She was so unlikable as a candidate she not only lost to a game show host, but she lost to a game show host troll that ran for the lolz, trolled both parties, and didnt want to win. And he still won.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest fail presidential candidate in US history, and if she had an ounce of dignity, she would hole up in some remote part of the country and never open her mouth again. She wont though as her and Trump are about equal in terms how highly they think of themselves.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Pretty much this

Sanlmar: History lesson in one minute

MumblesBadly: On these points, we agree.
    Last edited by cmoney; 01-09-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Legalnonbindingfaggot neg rep these nuts......OH WAIT YOU CANT

Comments

big dick: i got his back fag

Tellafriend:
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    The biggest takeaway from this book isn't what a buffoon Trump is but how utterly incompetent the Democrats and Hillary Clinton were during the election. She was so unlikable as a candidate she not only lost to a game show host, but she lost to a game show host troll that ran for the lolz, trolled both parties, and didnt want to win. And he still won.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest fail presidential candidates in US history, and if she had an ounce of dignity, she would hole up in some remote part of the country and never open her mouth again. She wont though as her and Trump are about equal in terms how highly they think of themselves.
    Getting 3 million votes more than your opponent is a win anywhere in the world except in the fucked up US of A, which has the electoral college because of slavery. That's the only reason it exists.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    We won.....there's nothing else to say......
    You lost, but you "won" because of slavery. Be proud.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Hillary Clinton is the biggest fail presidential candidates in US history, and if she had an ounce of dignity, she would hole up in some remote part of the country and never open her mouth again. She wont though as her and Trump are about equal in terms how highly they think of themselves.
    Getting 3 million votes more than your opponent is a win anywhere in the world except in the fucked up US of A, which has the electoral college because of slavery. That's the only reason it exists.

It is a stupid voting system and should be changed. But it isn't a case of fraud. Both candidates knew the rules going into this whole thing, and I think you could even argue Hillary was way more proactive in getting states she needed than Trump. Given that Trump apparently didn't even want to win, he probably didnt even put as much effort as a typical Republican candidate would into winning states he knew he needed. So ironically, this voting system should have worked out overwhelmingly in Clinton's favor. But she was such a fail she couldn't even utilize that advantage to beat him.
    Last edited by cmoney; 01-09-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    :freelewfather

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yes HK, because an overpopulated liberal haven (Cali) should be the deciding factor...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    BTW I'd suggest torrenting the audiobook fire and fury or just buy that #1 best seller.

I play a chapter in the background at a time. I see it as contemporary historical fiction. I'm sure some is made up, but the structure is quite solid. How people see Trump etc. What he is really like.

Shits unraveling.

they havent even shipped my copy and i ordered it like 4 days ago, this is utter bullshit.
    You prolly should have pre-ordered your copy.

Name:  IMG_8932.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  58.5 KB

Comments

sonatine: shitposting.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) released the full transcript of testimony that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson gave to the Senate Intelligence Committee — and it contains explosive allegations that President Donald Trump has direct ties to international money laundering operations.

During his testimony, Simpson detailed ways that money had been stolen from a bank in Kazakhstan, then laundered throughout multiple countries — before being funneled in part to the Trump Soho hotel project.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

It is a stupid voting system and should be changed. But it isn't a case of fraud. Both candidates knew the rules going into this whole thing, and I think you could even argue Hillary was way more proactive in getting states she needed than Trump. Given that Trump apparently didn't even want to win, he probably didnt even put much as much effort as a typical Republican candidate would into winning states he knew he needed.
    It’s like complaining about a bad call by a referee in sports. You should never have allowed the other team to be that close.

They both were awful candidates but more than anything you have to fret about a process that yields such awful choices.

In that spirit you hoped that Trump would be so disruptive and maybe so awful there would be a cleansing for both parties. Maybe a minister and a governor from Georgia attracts attention as an example that comes to mind.

It’s like the Marlins blowing it up and tanking as an effort to rebuild. I am not optimistic about either US politics or the Marlins chances though.

Diamond
    Load Metric

cuz the guy is a world class sleazeball who wants to laugh at anybody who said he was a pos from the history books. His goals (go down in history as a GOD) line up with mine (he doesn't earn it unless he does a good job)

Comments

Suicide King: Idiot

DJ_Chaps: soyacide king much?

Diamond
    Load Metric

TOO MUCH LINEAR THINKING ITT

Comments

DJ_Chaps: sweet tilt suicide queen

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Hillary Clinton is the biggest fail presidential candidate in US history, and if she had an ounce of dignity, she would hole up in some remote part of the country and never open her mouth again. She wont though as her and Trump are about equal in terms how highly they think of themselves.

It is a stupid voting system and should be changed. But it isn't a case of fraud. Both candidates knew the rules going into this whole thing, and I think you could even argue Hillary was way more proactive in getting states she needed than Trump. Given that Trump apparently didn't even want to win, he probably didnt even put as much effort as a typical Republican candidate would into winning states he knew he needed. So ironically, this voting system should have worked out overwhelmingly in Clinton's favor. But she was such a fail she couldn't even utilize that advantage to beat him.

You donate just enough to the site for Sonatine to not turn you inside out for your takes. Poor Mumbles took your punishment.

I'd actually love to hear Lil Kim's opinion on such a book even being allowed to come out about USA's Supreme Leader.

Load Metric
    https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...t-redacted.pdf

interesting read; feinstein released the first round of the fusion gps hearings.

the analyst from fusion gps apparently went to the fbi in 2016 when he reached the conclusion that trump was being blackmailed.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Yes HK, because an overpopulated liberal haven (Cali) should be the deciding factor...
    Why should the vote of a person in Wyoming count more than the vote of a person from California?

Comments

MumblesBadly: But why should a vote in Vermont count more than one in Texas?
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information