Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Axios?

It's just..........wow..............like I'm just waiting for the mother Jones articles

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Source? Because even the local Fox News station reported only the small amount of pot.

the police report you fucking burger.
    Still waiying for a copy of that police report that mentions that "bunch of coke". And here again is the pic of evidence released by the police.

Name:  IMG_8805.JPG
Views: 338
Size:  148.8 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I agree les...

Moving on...

He didn't call Bannon before going ham...lol

Easley reports:

"Bannon on Wednesday was about to issue a statement praising Donald Trump Jr. and disputing his quotes in a book from Michael Wolff, but the statement was spiked after President Trump went nuclear on his former chief strategist."
    "Bannon's aides sought to impress upon him the need to put out a statement quickly. The aides had crafted a statement, which was pending Bannon's approval, when the White House beat him to the punch."
    "In the unreleased statement, Bannon had planned to call Trump Jr. a patriot and dispute the account in Wolff's book... in which Bannon described Trump Jr. as 'treasonous' and 'unpatriotic' for setting up a 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer."
    What's next: Some of Bannon's closest allies are urging him to still issue such a statement and make peace with Trump and his family. Bannon is resisting. He's quite like Trump in this respect: he views any apology or admission of error as a sign of weakness. But it may be the only way to preserve some sort of a political future for himself.
    https://www.axios.com/steve-bannon-w...522784855.html

I don't think that apology is coming after tonight's Tweet.

You seem like a nice guy. Maybe you will be the one to answer my question. Why are so many Americans obsessed with shaming the leader of our country? What good can possibly come of this for us? Do you really think by doing this you can get him impeached??? Make it make sense.

It just seems to me that anyone that truly loves our country would be sickened about a book coming out in America shaming a sitting president but it's almost as if you approve of it, or even worse enjoy it. And if you were to look at this totally selfishly isn't your business in particular counting on the United States staying United? Have you looked into the marijuana laws of the countries that will view this self inflicted chaos as the perfect time to attack us?

Comments

Tellafriend: self-interest
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-06-2018 at 07:38 AM.

Load Metric
    meanwhile trump goes on twitter tirade insisting he's a stable genius

i swear we're hours away from him ranting about how there's no such thing as the gorilla channel

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I agree les...

Moving on...

You seem like a nice guy. Maybe you will be the one to answer my question. Why are so many Americans obsessed with shaming the leader of our country? What good can possibly come of this for us? Do you really think by doing this you can get him impeached??? Make it make sense.

It just seems to me that anyone that truly loves our country would be sickened about a book coming out in America shaming a sitting president but it's almost as if you approve of it, or even worse enjoy it. And if you were to look at this totally selfishly isn't your business in particular counting on the United States staying United? Have you looked into the marijuana laws of the countries that will view this self inflicted chaos as the perfect time to attack us?
    Did you defend the office of the President during the 8 years that people were calling Obama a Kenyan muslim n-word?

You seem to think that we're "teasing" or "shaming" the President. We're expressing our contempt for Trump as a horrible human being who is making our country worse every day he is President.

Load Metric

I strangely felt a tinge of empathy for Trump there. This is starting to get really sad.

Does he not know that Reagan actually had Alzheimers? How is Hillary Clinton remotely relevant to this?

And more importantly, does he not remember running for President 18 years ago?
    Last edited by DirtyB; 01-06-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I see you putting this message in a lot of people's reps...lol

That's some serious tilt.
    It is Dirty B's quote. I am just using it as all, as creative license. You understand these things correct?
    You're quoting me quoting OSA and pretending I wrote it? That's pretty weird.

Load Metric
    Feds don't have funding to go after legal marijuana entities. Rohrabacher–Farr amendment is still in place and is expected to be renewed again this month. Without any money to pay federal agents to conduct raids how do you expect the federal government to do so without the help of the local police?
    Unfortunately, Rohrabacher-Farr is explicitly about medical. The fact that they're doing this the same week that California rec sales started troubles me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Did you defend the office of the President during the 8 years that people were calling Obama a Kenyan muslim n-word?

You seem to think that we're "teasing" or "shaming" the President. We're expressing our contempt for Trump as a horrible human being who is making our country worse every day he is President.
    Grilled cheese and tomato soup sounds great.

Load Metric
    In my experience, those who insist they are a genius are the least likely to be.

Load Metric
    Could medical marijuana be at risk following crackdown by Sessions?
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2018...ing-move-by-s/

The only legal protection now for medical marijuana growers, processors, sellers and users is a temporary measure sponsored by Republican California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Democratic Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer prohibiting the U.S. Department of Justice from using government funds to target them.

If Jeff Sessions had a history of abusing children, then he would be the perfect Republican.

Not only is recreational marijuana at risk but medical marijuana as well.

Will assistant U.S. attorneys side with the Governor and a few local politicians?

Or decide to raid local marijuana dispensaries, seize their fucking money and uphold federal law?

Vegas1369 needs to bend over and get ready for Jeff Sessions and the Trump Administration to stick it in you.

Comments

sonatine: If Jeff Sessions had a history of abusing children, then he would be the perfect Republican.

Load Metric
    Honestly President Trump is way too nice, I would just suicide the competition like the Clintons do..........

Russiagate didn't work, so here comes "MUH DEMENTIA"....of course our very own pedocrat sonatine has already been pushing the narrative.......typical....

Load Metric
    Has anyone else noticed the distinct tinge of panic in the Grand Ol Pedo party posters lately?

It's frankly delicious.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    There a pedophiles in both parties, Democrats take the cake tho

Name:  images-47.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  9.6 KB

Name:  images-59.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  12.1 KB

Name:  images-54.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  8.8 KB

I could keep going, not just Joe "pedoking" Biden but a lot of creepy fucks on both sides......Lol at you trying to paint republicans as pedos when YOU of all people know better

Load Metric
    It's like you want something from Joe Biden, just let him have his way with your kid.........and he is their front runner for 2020

I mean I'm all for it

Landslide victory for President Trump..

Load Metric
    right because there are all those people accusing joe biden of sexually abusing children, and then he got banned from a local mall for being a sexual predator, and then the democrat president endorsed him despite openly admitting that he believed the accusers?

deal with it; your party fucks kids and is AOK with it.

tiiiiiight life choices dude.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Fuck the Republican party, the can burn with the Pedocrat party, your kid fucking days are numbered, you know about the indictments, shits going down...Lol at you.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Fuck the Republican party, the can burn with the Pedocrat party, your kid fucking days are numbered, you know about the indictments, shits going down...Lol at you.....

:shook

good luck with 'the wall' which im sure youll use to corral fat lazy spic boys with. at least you'll have a future with the Grand Ol Pedoparty.

Load Metric
    You guys are from the same country. I will never get this. Not like that is new but I at least usually kind of get it. How can you not at least agree that American books defaming a sitting President are completely inappropriate. That makes us look so weak.

Load Metric
    I agree les...

Moving on...

Yes, we should just all sit idly by while we have a proven maniac and an administration that destroys our country and our standing in the world, and sets back progress on many fronts by years and years.

This president is a pathological liar, a misogynist, an extreme narcissist... He's acting like he's part of the religious right and catering to their bullshit when he's probably the least religious person on earth, meaning: he's a phony, all to appease his tard base... He's a danger to democracy labeling legitimate news outlets as fake news and the enemy of the people A free press has been the backbone of this democracy for centuries.

He is without question the worst human being to ever hold the office of president.

And to top it all off, his party is now doing everything in their power to stop us from finding out if a) any crimes were committed by this administration, and b) the extent of the Russian collusion. We are seeing things happening now that we never thought possible. The republicans who supposedly were the champions of law enforcement and states rights are going back on their word and instead will stop at nothing to retain power and stop Mueller, or at the very least discredit the shit out of him. They are also now playing partisan politics and creating all sorts of bullshit investigations and charges against the FBI and Richard Steele.

Do I think he'll be impeached? No..Do I think he will be removed from office in 2018-2019? Yes.

Thread Information