Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Well, when your platform is essentially, "The war against poor whites," and poor whites are 50%? of voters, you can lose, even against a senile reality TV star that is trying to throw the election.

can you provide some examples of clinton proposing, endorsing, or pursuing a 'war against poor whites'?
    A. It is not an explicit policy, although she did get pretty close with the "deplorable" comment that Fox News took and ran with.

B. I am not talking about Clinton per se, more about the Democrats in general. I think a big problem is there coalition is just a bunch of special interest groups centered around identity politics, and in an effort to appease all of the fringe groups, they won't take a stand against some of the more radical stuff going on that bothers a lot of people, so it is easy for someone like Trump to just say what they won't say, and make a lot of political headway (even if he doesn't even mean it, cause the Democrats won't even say it).

Take the "War on Christmas" stuff. I know most of you don't have kids in elementary school, so let me tell you how things are now, at least in my "progressive" state. Christmas and all mentions of Christmas have been completely obliterated. They have a "holiday performance" or some other generic PC term, where there is multiple "Kwanzaa" songs and no mention of Christmas at all. Not one single fucking song that even mentions Christmas, even in the most secular way. Not a single Christmas tree decoration. No red, white, green. Nothing. I guarantee not a single kid in that school celebrates Kwanzaa. I am not even sure anyone in the entire state celebrates Kwanzaa. It is a complete farce.

I am not even Christian, but even I can realize that having a cultural holiday centered around one of the top 2 religious holidays of the dominant religion in the country is a very reasonable, and even good thing. Yet the radicals who have taken control of the school systems are doing their part to wipe it out. And someone like Trump can stand up and say they are against this, and gain a lot of support, when no Democrat ever would, because they don't want to upset the radicals running the school system.

So here we are.

Load Metric

can you provide some examples of clinton proposing, endorsing, or pursuing a 'war against poor whites'?
    A. It is not an explicit policy, although she did get pretty close with the "deplorable" comment that Fox News took and ran with.

B. I am not talking about Clinton per se, more about the Democrats in general. I think a big problem is there coalition is just a bunch of special interest groups centered around identity politics, and in an effort to appease all of the fringe groups, they won't take a stand against some of the more radical stuff going on that bothers a lot of people, so it is easy for someone like Trump to just say what they won't say, and make a lot of political headway (even if he doesn't even mean it, cause the Democrats won't even say it).

Take the "War on Christmas" stuff. I know most of you don't have kids in elementary school, so let me tell you how things are now, at least in my "progressive" state. Christmas and all mentions of Christmas have been completely obliterated. They have a "holiday performance" or some other generic PC term, where there is multiple "Kwanzaa" songs and no mention of Christmas at all. Not one single fucking song that even mentions Christmas, even in the most secular way. Not a single Christmas tree decoration. No red, white, green. Nothing. I guarantee not a single kid in that school celebrates Kwanzaa. I am not even sure anyone in the entire state celebrates Kwanzaa. It is a complete farce.

I am not even Christian, but even I can realize that having a cultural holiday centered around one of the top 2 religious holidays of the dominant religion in the country is a very reasonable, and even good thing. Yet the radicals who have taken control of the school systems are doing their part to wipe it out. And someone like Trump can stand up and say they are against this, and gain a lot of support, when no Democrat ever would, because they don't want to upset the radicals running the school system.

So here we are.

so your 'war against poor whites' comment is based on clinton calling the neonazi movement 'deplorables', basically, oh and it wasnt clinton, it was the democrats..? because special interest groups?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

So here we are.

so your 'war against poor whites' comment is based on clinton calling the neonazi movement 'deplorables', basically, oh and it wasnt clinton, it was the democrats..? because special interest groups?

Yes, that appears to be correct, Mr. Tine.

Load Metric

View on scribd here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/368423749/  

Your best hope if you favor marijuana legislation is to wait for Trump to fire Jeff Sessions.

Or just wait until January 21st 2021 when the Democrats take over again because the Republicans keep fucking things up and Trump is an idiot.

Load Metric
    ehn, if the 2018 elections go as badly as they we expect for the republicans, there will be enough backlash to roll back anything with trump's stink on it including everything jeff sessions has thought, said, or done.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    ehn, if the 2018 elections go as badly as they we expect for the republicans, there will be enough backlash to roll back anything with trump's stink on it including everything jeff sessions has thought, said, or done.

Let's hope so. 'Cause Session's racial kinfolk in Goeguh is still at it using the drug laws to selectively shit on black folk there.

Highlights:

Name:  IMG_8802.PNG
Views: 295
Size:  751.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8801.PNG
Views: 300
Size:  780.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8800.PNG
Views: 267
Size:  1,014.0 KB

Oh, and not only in Goeguh...

Name:  IMG_8799.PNG
Views: 292
Size:  689.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    they found several handguns, one stolen, and a bunch of coke as well, and a bunch of kids with no ids who refused to id themselves to boot, so yeah thats what happens.

Load Metric
    they found several handguns, one stolen, and a bunch of coke as well, and a bunch of kids with no ids who refused to id themselves to boot, so yeah thats what happens.
    Source? Because even the local Fox News station reported only the small amount of pot.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/70-arr...-investigation
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Source? Because even the local Fox News station reported only the small amount of pot.

the police report you fucking burger.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

the police report you fucking burger.
    Provide link to or pics of report.

P.S. Here's a pic of the evidence the police found and reported.

Name:  IMG_8803.PNG
Views: 298
Size:  1.54 MB

Source:

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/facebook...arty-bonds-out

Fuck!!! You'd find more coke in a typical college frat house!

P.P.S. Still don't see 70+ pieces of evidence.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 01-05-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Load Metric
    So, basically this is how things will work now...

Without the Cole memo state US attorneys will now have the discretion on whether or not to prosecute state licensed businesses.

As most of you may know, when Trump got in office one of the first moves was to fire 17 US attorneys, who were just replaced two days ago by 17 of dickhead Sessions choices. Nevada was one of those states. We got some woman who is a graduate of BYU, so I doubt her politics are favorable to marijuana.

That said, you saw what our governor wrote in response, and to add to that, Nevada is regarded as being the top regulatory states in the country. The marijuana program here is a model for the rest of the country. I met with some high ranking officials yesterday who told me they expect our politicians to back the industry in a big way in the face of any federal crackdown, and also there would be no support from local metro.

We are highly regulated and do everything by the book with total transparency. Even with the b.s. Sessions just laid down, considering the amount of much needed tax revenue we are generating for the state ($40 million budgeted for 2018), and the amount of regulations we have to abide by, it's going to be a tough sell for a local federal crackdown here.

Stranger things have happened though, so we will see.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 01-05-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Without the Cole memo state US attorneys will now have the discretion on whether or not to prosecute state licensed businesses.

As most of you may know, when Trump got in office one of the first moves was to fire 17 US attorneys, who were just replaced two days ago by 17 of dickhead Sessions choices. Nevada was one of those states. We got some woman who is a graduate of BYU, so I doubt her politics are favorable to marijuana.

That said, you saw what our governor wrote in response, and to add to that, Nevada is regarded as being the top regulatory states in the country, and the marijuana program here is a model for the rest of the country. I met with some high ranking officials yesterday who told me they expect our politicians to back the industry in a big way in the face of any federal crackdown, and also there would be no support from local metro.

We are highly regulated and do everything by the book with total transparency. Even with the b.s. Sessions just laid down, considering the amount of much needed tax revenue we are generating for the state ($40 million budgeted for 2018), and the amount of regulations we have to abide by, it's going to be a tough sell for a local federal crackdown here.

The problem is Trumps criminal enterprise is not making money in this industry but they do get their kickbacks from the Federal prison enterprise. So the fundamentals are against you. A wildcard play is for Trump to use this a lever to both gain support and fire Sessions.

Best of luck Vegas. Hopefully you run good.

Comments

vegas1369: Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

That said, you saw what our governor wrote in response, and to add to that, Nevada is regarded as being the top regulatory states in the country, and the marijuana program here is a model for the rest of the country. I met with some high ranking officials yesterday who told me they expect our politicians to back the industry in a big way in the face of any federal crackdown, and also there would be no support from local metro.

The problem is Trumps criminal enterprise is not making money in this industry but they do get their kickbacks from the Federal prison enterprise. So the fundamentals are against you. A wildcard play is for Trump to use this a lever to both gain support and fire Sessions.

Best of luck Vegas. Hopefully you run good.
    Federal prison system, big pharma, big alcohol, and big tobacco. All are against us and all have MASSIVE influence. I've always felt that I am fighting an uphill battle trying to make a living in this industry with the threat of a federal crackdown or corrupt corporations looming over our heads, rigging the system and making things impossible. That is what I signed up for though, I knew the risks. For me the risk is worth the reward. We've been fighting this uphill battle for decades, but what we have now that we didn't have before is the majority of public support. I expect this move by Sessions to tip the scales that much more in 2018. This was a stupid move for republicans and it couldn't have come at a worse time. It's almost like they are trying to give up their seats. Obv that is not the case and anyone supporting this probably thinks by the time the primaries roll around this will be a thing of the past, but I don't see it working out that way.

Load Metric

That said, you saw what our governor wrote in response, and to add to that, Nevada is regarded as being the top regulatory states in the country. The marijuana program here is a model for the rest of the country. I met with some high ranking officials yesterday who told me they expect our politicians to back the industry in a big way in the face of any federal crackdown, and also there would be no support from local metro.

not to mention, nevada desperately needs the revenue.

the x factor imo isnt the will or intent of your elected officials, its the extent to which they can help your case when federals start to kick in doors at just before dawn if sessions starts yanking his puppets strings.

because really this is a personal agenda for him in the same obsessive vein as the "wall" is for trump.

Load Metric
    I assume the gorilla channel thing came from 4chan?

Comments

sonatine: some twitter rando

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I assume the gorilla channel thing came from 4chan?

I dont know but I think it's the font that makes it so great. That has to be the best font to troll with in 2018. Just like Michael's key chain white trashy font is the best to tell the truth with.

Load Metric

the x factor imo isnt the will or intent of your elected officials, its the extent to which they can help your case when federals start to kick in doors at just before dawn if sessions starts yanking his puppets strings.

because really this is a personal agenda for him in the same obsessive vein as the "wall" is for trump.
    Feds don't have funding to go after legal marijuana entities. Rohrabacher–Farr amendment is still in place and is expected to be renewed again this month. Without any money to pay federal agents to conduct raids how do you expect the federal government to do so without the help of the local police?

Load Metric

Feds don't have funding to go after legal marijuana entities. Rohrabacher–Farr amendment is still in place and is expected to be renewed again this month. Without any money to pay federal agents to conduct raids how to you expect the federal government to do so without the help of the local police?

in a sane, functional administration, id absolutely assume they would never fund raids by confiscating your liquid assets.

etc etc.

Load Metric

Feds don't have funding to go after legal marijuana entities. Rohrabacher–Farr amendment is still in place and is expected to be renewed again this month. Without any money to pay federal agents to conduct raids how to you expect the federal government to do so without the help of the local police?

in a sane, functional administration, id absolutely assume they would never fund raids by confiscating your liquid assets.

etc etc.
    That I kind of agree with, I just don't see any pre-dawn raids happening. I expect them to go after the industry with threats, and arrests of questionable actors. Not raids on law abiding businesses, especially in highly regulated states. Honestly this move yesterday was more about CA than anything. It's going to be a regulatory shit show there for years to come, and Sessions knows it. It's low hanging fruit for these assholes.

Comments

sonatine: If they are focusing on low hanging fruit, youre very very safe I expect.

Load Metric
    Lol at you idiots..... Trumps criminal enterprises?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: im green repping as a way to ask nicely to not use that tom cruise picture anymore.

Deal: install ublock origin, right click pic and block. ez game, offending pic never displayed again
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information