Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    They are labeling and judging you the moment you don't agree with their agenda. From there it is just the hurling of insults.

Adults 13 months ago: So a drug addict reality tv star is lying in your face and you believe ever word because you saw a Ben Garrison cartoon about it?
    Trumptards 13 months ago: LIBTARD MORONS. #WINNING IN YOUR FACE FAGGOTS.

Adults today: I notice that your mango messiah just gave himself and his friends a shiny new tax cut in between backing an actual honest to god pedophile for senate and firing the head of the FBI.
    Trumptards today: Enough with the labeling and judging, also something about deep state and nothingburgers for good measure.

You are a poet my friend. Still, it doesn't change what I said.

Comments

sonatine: touche

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don’t know which is worse.

I'll give you a hint; one party rejects science and one does not.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: 1 punch KO.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I'll deliver, but I don't expect to change any minds and it being Christmas and all I really don't want to beef. I also have one of my miniature golden doodles on my lap and he's making it extremely difficult to reach the laptop.
    I get what you are saying, but c'mon. Your miniature doodles didn't stop you from making a bunch of posts after this one. The fact that you can't even name two or 3 off the top of your head pretty much tells the story. If you need to do some deep research over the course of a few days to answer the question, it has already been answered, IMO. This ain't beef, this is sad reality.
    Who put buttermilk in your eggnog Crowe? No deep research needed, I know the things of Trump I approve of and don't need to look them up.

Although I did get a couple of references that really can't be called conservative to show I'm not just puking out the R playbook.

The bit about the doodles wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. I'll post my response here in a minute and then you can remind me again why I'm a dirtbag.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I dont think Trump was really ever that popular among conservatives. He was the last choice among many conservatives that I know. The election results were more about how awful a candidate Hillary Clinton was than it was about Donald Trump popularity. The democrats could have run a washcloth against Donald Trump and won but they stuck with Clinton. I am sure Joe Biden was close to running and then got a call from the Clinton camp and that was the end of that.
    Joe Biden was 74 years old. We had the oldest candidates ever last year, but the large majority of Presidential candidates have been in their 50s. He's explained very well why he didn't run. He's also the kind of guy that makes a better vice president than President, like Al Gore.

I dunno. I could be totally wrong but I think the Clinton machine discouraged him. He seemed all about it for a few days.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    I don’t know which is worse.

You mean like the all the Hollywood types that are anti vaccines? I agree conservatives are way worse on this issue but both sides have their issues with it. Science is 1 percent of the federal budget. It is shame as advancements in science and technology research would make everyone's lives better.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1...liberal-idiocy

Comments

El Gallo: Exactly
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One thing I think that is indisputable at this point is that Trump has been one of the most wildly successful presidents of the past 50 years.

All the controversy and fake news aside I think we can all agree on that?

Comments

donkdowndonedied: No one bothers to even rep your troll bait. Step up your game

vegas1369: Tim Tebow

Brittney Griner's Clit: THIS is how you support Trump idiots

varys: Your shtick is worse than devidees

Muck Ficon: Trying to be a troll and failing rep.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You mean like the all the Hollywood types that are anti vaccines? I agree conservatives are way worse on this issue but both sides have their issues with it. Science is 1 percent of the federal budget. It is shame as advancements in science and technology research would make everyone's lives better.

[url]http://www.cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-an-outbreak-of-liberal-idiocy[/url ]
    Leftists don’t really believe in science either when it doesn’t fit the agenda. Most of their argument surrounding gender norms only works under the assumption there is no innate physiological differences between men and women and it is all just a matter of personal choice and environmen.

That is why genetic males are allowed to compete in female only athletics. The most clueless 80 IQ deplorable from Alabama has a more realistic understanding of human physiological than your average leftist in this regard.

Comments

Dan Druff: yup

Load Metric

Every single time a 'hollywood type' announces they are anti vaccine, they get the ever loving shit kicked out of them. There is zero tolerance for that sort of Jill Stein flavored faggotry within the democratic party.

As opposed to the republican party, which seems to have no qualms whatsoever with Trump's anti-vax opinions.

Whats more, zero point zero democrats are actively discrediting carbon based global climate change using Koch financed clickbait graphs, while the republicans prefer to embrace 'alternative facts' that support their non-posture, which includes scrubbing all government policy of climate change based concerns, over the strident objections of everyone on the national security council for starters.

There are a lot of morons on the left but none of them are threatening the ability of the planet to sustain human life, which seems to be exactly the end game behind the agenda being pushed by the right's precious evangelicals whom all but run the GOP at this point.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

[url]http://www.cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-an-outbreak-of-liberal-idiocy[/url ]
    Leftists don’t really believe in science either when it doesn’t fit the agenda. Most of their argument surrounding gender norms only works under the assumption there is no innate physiological differences between men and women and it is all just a matter of personal choice and environmen.

That is why genetic males are allowed to compete in female only athletics. The most clueless 80 IQ deplorable from Alabama has a more realistic understanding of human physiological than your average leftist in this regard.

This is easily the most republican post in this thread.

Druff, time to up your game.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    nobody talking about pedo joe? biden that is.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric

This is easily the most republican post in this thread.

Druff, time to up your game.
    So genetic born males that went through normal male puberty and then sex converted should be allowed to compete as females in athletics?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As someone who works in science I feel science is under assault by idealigues from both sides.

The right wing denial is worse, but the leftists are more educated so they have less of an excuse, of you believe bring educated actually matters when your ideology is being questioned.

Load Metric

you really shouldn't consider yourself a centrist. you're probably the most ideologically conservative republican in this thread. your focus on culture wars, while ranting against liberals and the GOP establishment, is bannonesque.

you like to start each of your rants with "both sides are awful" or "the republicans suck...", but then you'll focus all of your energy attacking "leftists."

the point here is that if you think there is an equivalency between the amount of liberals who truly believe that biological males should be competing against women in the olympics compared to people on the right who don't believe in climate change, you're living in an imaginary straw-man world. if you don't believe the two sides are equivalent, then you should never have raised it in response to sonatine's point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I'll post my response here in a minute and then you can remind me again why I'm a dirtbag.
    I think I said you had the politics of a dirtbag, when you said without a shred of irony that Al Franken is a creep who didn't deserve to hold the office he did, while identifying yourself as a Trump supporter. Trump literally bragged about doing things equal to and much worse than anything Franken was accused of. The list of women who claim Trump took liberties with them is at least 20 deep, and spans decades. Plus, he literally bragged about doing it, how he can do it whenever he wants, etc. So yeah, IMO, that's a dirtbag position. Am I somehow wrong on that?

Tony, the only reason you make me angry is because you seem like a smart guy, a good guy, a family guy, and yet you support the most obvious sociopath in politics today, who is essentially setting the government on fire, looting the treasury, salting the earth for future generations, enriching himself to no end, and essentially doing everything he can to make everyone who's not in the top 10% poorer while letting his friends get even richer. I can't see how a sane person defends a man like that. How do you defend a guy like that?

I've twice listed a handful of immoral, unethical, and just plain bad things trump has done, and you acknowledged both posts as articulate and well thought out, and yet you never tried to dispute any of it. That's weird to me. If he's your guy, how do you feel about all those things?

Comments

vegas1369: Still killing it

El Gallo: Exactly
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-26-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

A large amount of Republicans believe that higher education damages this country.

I am not bothering to look this up but people who identify with climate change denial tend to be Republican far more than they are ever Democrats. That one there is huge alone.

The anti-vaccination s*** didn't even register until you brought it up.

Load Metric
    I do agree with Hingkonger the Republicans are cynical con men who don’t believe in anything.

The Democrats are more ideological and them and their followers actually believe much of the leftist nonsense

I don’t know which is worse. In the present the fleecing of the American people by the Republicans is worse, but the common people being fleeced by their leaders is a common theme through history.

But in the long run Society will never survive the leftist ideological quagmire we are being pushed into so I personally believe this is the bigger threat to the survival of our society in the long run.
    Yeah, that whole equal opportunity, protect the environment, tame the excesses of capitalism, feed clothe and educate our people and heal the sick thing, what a recipe for disaster.

It's a good thing there will never be a holiday devoted to the life and teachings of a leftist Jew who preached the above things.

Comments

El Gallo: They pretend to follow the jewish zombie
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

I agree it is ludicrous but to be fair cmoney, the anti-vaccine stuff is not part of the sacred doctrine of the left or the democrats the way climate science denial is part of the Republican Party platform. That debate between a dozen or so republican primary candidates where not one raised his hand to say climate change was real (maybe one of them did, if I recall, and sealed his fate) was absolutely surreal. You will not find a credible contender for the Democratic Party nomination for president or any other major office who is anti-vaccine or anti-science.

You're absolutely right that investing in science and technology is a huge boon to the economy and should be significantly increased.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    As someone who works in science I feel science is under assault by idealigues from both sides.

The right wing denial is worse, but the leftists are more educated so they have less of an excuse, of you believe bring educated actually matters when your ideology is being questioned.
    How is the left attacking science? Honest question, because I haven't seen it.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the point here is that if you think there is an equivalency between the amount of liberals who truly believe that biological males should be competing against women in the olympics compared to people on the right who don't believe in climate change, you're living in an imaginary straw-man world. if you don't believe the two sides are equivalent, then you should never have raised it in response to sonatine's point
    There's also the part that, if you're wrong with climate change, you lose a perfectly fine habitable planet. Versus, if you're wrong with the amount allowed testosterone levels with transgender athletes, there will be a sad female or two and then you can fix the ruling.

At glance it looks like a bigger issue in female sports are genetic anomalies with athletes that were born female, not sex change operations.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I do agree with Hingkonger the Republicans are cynical con men who don’t believe in anything.

The Democrats are more ideological and them and their followers actually believe much of the leftist nonsense

I don’t know which is worse. In the present the fleecing of the American people by the Republicans is worse, but the common people being fleeced by their leaders is a common theme through history.

But in the long run Society will never survive the leftist ideological quagmire we are being pushed into so I personally believe this is the bigger threat to the survival of our society in the long run.
    Yeah, that whole equal opportunity, protect the environment, tame the excesses of capitalism, feed clothe and educate our people and heal the sick thing, what a recipe for disaster.

It's a good thing there will never be a holiday devoted to the life and teachings of a leftist Jew who preached the above things.
    I don’t thibk the left really believes in equal opportunity. They believe in equity for 5r poor, that is that all poor people should be equally poor, while they get to be a ruling class elite.

Take the whole charter school debate. Any good card carrying liberal will say it is wrong because it increases segregation. They of course ignore the fact all their children are in private school or live in areas with super highly inflated real estate prices specifically to keep the poor blacks and browns away.

They believe their children have a right to better education because they are rich, but say it isn’t Fair for non rich whites to give their kids a better education through the charter system.

Comments

donkdowndonedied: Incredibly illogical rubbish based on nonsensical strawmen.

hongkonger: It's like you swallowed the Fox News bullshit whole

Muck Ficon: Wow....

Thread Information