Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Trump and Hillary are both the illuminati-est candidates that ran for President. Clinton in particular, I remember after GWB beat Gore Newsweek or Time started shilling for a Hillary Clinton presidency immediately. for all the talk about how unqualified Trump was, Hillary was a nothing lawyer that happened to be married to a great man. the DNC estrablishment/mainstream media railroaded Bernie like they railroaded Howard Dean.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hillary beat herself.

So did Trump's Republican primary challengers.

It was a perfect storm where the swing-voting independents and blue collar Democrats didn't recognize the America which developed under Obama.

Our country was repeatedly hit with Islamic terror attacks, and we were told that there was no pattern to this, and given excuses that these attacks were "workplace violence" or "lone wolf mass shootings". The word "Allah" was actually edited out of a released 911 call, so as to reinforce that idea.

Police were under a major PR attack. Crime was rising. We were told that the problem here was the racist cops, and that the career criminals they were "brutalizing" were the victims.

Manufacturing jobs were disappearing, and many of the newly unemployed were told to feel guilty about their white privilege.

We were told that there were suddenly 53 genders, and thinking otherwise meant that we were transphobic. Additionally, any dude who declared, "I'm a woman" was supposed to be allowed in the women's bathroom, regardless of whether or not they had actually undertaken any transition process, or even lived full time as female.

None of this stuff made any sense to the average American. They were made to feel like backward, stupid bigots if they dared question any of this.

"Just shut up and listen to us. We are smarter and more sophisticated than you, and we know what's best," said the leftist elite.

Trump was the opposite of all this. His voice resonated as the only guy left in politics who understood the average person. Flawed as he was (and nearly everyone saw and acknowledged those flaws), he was the one person not talking down to these swing voters and acted like he was the one guy in the world who could save them from this strange new society spinning out of control.

So they supported him.

The Democrats also did themselves no favors by cheating in their own primary, thus chasing off some of their far-left faithful who would have otherwise ultimately held their noses and voted for Hillary.

They also did themselves no favors by straight up lying about flaws with Hillary and the country as a whole.

"Crime is going up in the big cities!" --- No it's not, said the Democrats.

"Obamacare is getting really expensive if you're not on a subsidy!" -- No, it's actually saved you money, said the Democrats.

"Hillary seems really dishonest and there seems like a ton of evidence supporting that in so many ways!" -- No, it's just a right wing conspiracy, said the Democrats.

"I don't think Hillary is taking the loss of our manufacturing jobs seriously!" -- The economy is better than ever, said the Democrats.

And so Trump won in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and almost Minnesota -- states where honestly no Republican had any business winning in our current era.

Now it's being blamed on racists and conspiracy nuts.

Honestly, I hope the Democrats keep thinking that, because 2017 wasn't a very good year for Republicans, but a failure to understand why they lost will hinder Democrats from achieving the sweeping midterm victories they're hoping for.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: good post

El Gallo: This is not wrong

Sloppy Joe: Jesus christ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I see what you are trying to do. These aren't real conspiracy theorists.

GANG SHIT.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    you guys do realize todge is a literal maybe millionaire and he is posting longform nonsense that i have not read and he does it for yall

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hillary beat herself.

It was a perfect storm where the swing-voting independents and blue collar Democrats didn't recognize the America which developed under Obama.

Our country was repeatedly hit with Islamic terror attacks, and we were told that there was no pattern to this, and given excuses that these attacks were "workplace violence" or "lone wolf mass shootings". The word "Allah" was actually edited out of a released 911 call, so as to reinforce that idea.

Police were under a major PR attack. Crime was rising. We were told that the problem here was the racist cops, and that the career criminals they were "brutalizing" were the victims.

Manufacturing jobs were disappearing, and many of the newly unemployed were told to feel guilty about their white privilege.

We were told that there were suddenly 53 genders, and thinking otherwise meant that we were transphobic. Additionally, anyone dude who declared, "I'm a woman" was supposed to be allowed in the women's bathroom, regardless of whether or not they had actually undertaken any transition process, or even lived full time as female.

None of this stuff made any sense to the average American. They were made to feel like backward, stupid bigots if they dared question any of this.

"Just shut up and listen to us. We are smarter and more sophisticated than you, and we know what's best," said the leftist elite.

Trump was the opposite of all this. His voice resonated as the only guy left in politics who understood the average person. Flawed as he was (and nearly everyone saw and acknowledged those flaws), he was the one person not talking down to these swing voters and acted like he was the one guy in the world who could save them from this strange new society spinning out of control.

So they supported him.

The Democrats also did themselves no favors by cheating in their own primary, thus chasing off some of their far-left faithful who would have otherwise ultimately held their noses and voted for Hillary.

They also did themselves no favors by straight up lying about flaws with Hillary and the country as a whole.

"Obamacare is getting really expensive if you're not on a subsidy!" -- No, it's actually saved you money, said the Democrats.

"Hillary seems really dishonest and there seems like a ton of evidence supporting that in so many ways!" -- No, it's just a right wing conspiracy, said the Democrats.

"I don't think Hillary is taking the loss of our manufacturing jobs seriously!" -- The economy is better than ever, said the Democrats.

And so Trump won in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and almost Minnesota -- states where honestly no Republican had any business winning in our current era.

Honestly, I hope the Democrats keep thinking that, because 2017 wasn't a very good year for Republicans, but a failure to understand why they lost will hinder Democrats from achieving the sweeping midterm victories they're hoping for.
    If crime rising in big cities was such a factor in last year's presidential election favoring Trump, why did they overwhelming vote Democratic??? And I don't mean big cities in red states, which would have gome for Trump regardless, I mean the ones in swing states that went for Trump.

Seriously, show us the data/analysis that voters in big cities which crime has risen over the past few years in swing states that went for Trump materially contributed to his winning the general election. If you can't, you are simply blowing smoke out of your ass in this issue and/or mindlessly regurgitating the narrative peddled by Fox News.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Hillary beat herself.

We were told that there were suddenly 53 genders, and thinking otherwise meant that we were transphobic. Additionally, anyone dude who declared, "I'm a woman" was supposed to be allowed in the women's bathroom, regardless of whether or not they had actually undertaken any transition process, or even lived full time as female.

So they supported him.

If crime rising in big cities was such a factor in last year's presidential election favoring Trump, why did they overwhelming vote Democratic??? And I don't mean big cities in red states, which would have gome for Trump regardless, I mean the ones in swing states that went for Trump.

Seriously, show us the data/analysis that voters in big cities which crime has risen over the past few years in swing states that went for Trump materially contributed to his winning the general election. If you can't, you are simply blowing smoke out of your ass in this issue and/or mindlessly regurgitating the narrative peddled by Fox News.

Name:  220px-Shaun_King_at_Suffolk_University_7.png
Views: 291
Size:  101.9 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druffs post was good IMO.

Hongkongers post describing the Republican Party is also good.

We have reached a very low point as far as our main political parties goes. Both sides are crooked liars and con men. IMO The republicans are worse at the moment, but it isn’t as one sided good versus bad as the leftists on this site think it is.

Load Metric
    Hillary beat herself.

So they supported him.

Druff Limbaugh doing his thing.

Racism and conspiracy theories are at the foundation of Trump's popularity. If you can't see that, then you're choosing not to.

Comments

Tellafriend: Druff Limbaugh -- LOL

El Gallo: This also is correct

vegas1369: Blind

ToasterOven: druff limbaugh

big dick: Druff Limbaugh hahaha

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

We have reached a very low point as far as our main political parties goes. Both sides are crooked liars and con men. IMO The republicans are worse at the moment, but it isn’t as one sided good versus bad as the leftists on this site think it is.
    Remember when you said it was ok for 34 year olds to "date" 14 year olds because the Old Testament said it was cool?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I do agree with Hingkonger the Republicans are cynical con men who don’t believe in anything.

The Democrats are more ideological and them and their followers actually believe much of the leftist nonsense

I don’t know which is worse. In the present the fleecing of the American people by the Republicans is worse, but the common people being fleeced by their leaders is a common theme through history.

But in the long run Society will never survive the leftist ideological quagmire we are being pushed into so I personally believe this is the bigger threat to the survival of our society in the long run.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Remember when you said it was ok for 34 year olds to "date" 14 year olds because the Old Testament said it was cool?
    You are doing a very poor job of repsesenting what I said. Unless you can do better I am just going to ignore you. I am not going to argue what I said. Either get it right or we will have to agree to not bother.

Load Metric

You are doing a very poor job of repsesenting what I said. Unless you can do better I am just going to ignore you. I am not going to argue what I said. Either get it right or we will have to agree to not bother.
    Don't you realize they are not listening to the substance of what you are saying? They are labeling and judging you the moment you don't agree with their agenda. From there it is just the hurling of insults.

Load Metric
    Racism and conspiracy theories are at the foundation of Trump's popularity.
    don't forget about the sexism. When I voted for Trump it wasn't just to keep blacks oppressed and deport mexicans. I also wanted to stop Hillary because I hate women (unless I'm fucking them).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I disagree with your assements
    You are one of the few I would actually take seriously on this, but imo it is essentially impossible to sanely disagree with. The only argument I've seen from people I would consider intelligent is what we're seeing when it comes to all of this isn't actually what we think we're seeing, which is the biggest horseshit argument going atm.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though... Have at it.

More of the same babble.....

Name:  dodge-durango-ron-burgundy-asleep-at-the-wheel-commercial.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  34.7 KB

Load Metric
    Hillary beat herself.

So they supported him.

Racism and conspiracy theories are at the foundation of Trump's popularity. If you can't see that, then you're choosing not to.

I dont think Trump was really ever that popular among conservatives. He was the last choice among many conservatives that I know. The election results were more about how awful a candidate Hillary Clinton was than it was about Donald Trump popularity. The democrats could have run a washcloth against Donald Trump and won but they stuck with Clinton. I am sure Joe Biden was close to running and then got a call from the Clinton camp and that was the end of that.

Comments

El Gallo:
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I dont think Trump was really ever that popular among conservatives. He was the last choice among many conservatives that I know. The election results were more about how awful a candidate Hillary Clinton was than it was about Donald Trump popularity. The democrats could have run a washcloth against Donald Trump and won. I am sure Joe Biden was close to running and then got a call from the Clinton camp and that was the end of that.

Close; it was more of a middle finger to the establishment who much of the country view as weak on immigration and welfare as well as an affront to their way of life.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    NOW THAT TODD IS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN WE CAN END THE THREAD AS THAT IS WHY TYDE STARTED IT THE DAY TRUMP CLINCHED THE REPUB NOM.

IM ALMOST READY FOR THE PRESIDENT 2020 THREAD

Bet $ 10.00 to win $ 2,622.50
    Result: Pending
    2017 NFL Regular Season MVP - Odds to Win
    Todd Gurley
    02/03/18 13:00 EST
    25/1
    2017 American League Pennant - Odds to Win
    Houston Astros Win
    11/01/17 20:00 EDT
    5/4
    2020 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2020 Electoral Vote (All Bets Action)
    Donald Trump
    11/03/20 12:00 EST
    7/2

Comments

Tellafriend: GL sir

varys: Cuz gurley

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I dont think Trump was really ever that popular among conservatives. He was the last choice among many conservatives that I know. The election results were more about how awful a candidate Hillary Clinton was than it was about Donald Trump popularity. The democrats could have run a washcloth against Donald Trump and won but they stuck with Clinton. I am sure Joe Biden was close to running and then got a call from the Clinton camp and that was the end of that.
    Joe Biden was 74 years old. We had the oldest candidates ever last year, but the large majority of Presidential candidates have been in their 50s. He's explained very well why he didn't run. He's also the kind of guy that makes a better vice president than President, like Al Gore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    They are labeling and judging you the moment you don't agree with their agenda. From there it is just the hurling of insults.

Adults 13 months ago: So a drug addict reality tv star is lying in your face and you believe ever word because you saw a Ben Garrison cartoon about it?
    Trumptards 13 months ago: LIBTARD MORONS. #WINNING IN YOUR FACE FAGGOTS.

Adults today: I notice that your mango messiah just gave himself and his friends a shiny new tax cut in between backing an actual honest to god pedophile for senate and firing the head of the FBI.
    Trumptards today: Enough with the labeling and judging, also something about deep state and nothingburgers for good measure.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I usually try to stay out of the trump threads, but I gotta admit, I came back to this one tonight to see how Tony was gonna follow this post, because its a genuinely hard list of accomplishments to come up with. Still looking forward to it.
    I'll deliver, but I don't expect to change any minds and it being Christmas and all I really don't want to beef. I also have one of my miniature golden doodles on my lap and he's making it extremely difficult to reach the laptop.
    I get what you are saying, but c'mon. Your miniature doodles didn't stop you from making a bunch of posts after this one. The fact that you can't even name two or 3 off the top of your head pretty much tells the story. If you need to do some deep research over the course of a few days to answer the question, it has already been answered, IMO. This ain't beef, this is sad reality.

Comments

vegas1369: Yes

varys: I smell whoppers
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-26-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Thread Information