Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

All that may be true. The problem is the coastal elite white people relish every opportunity to tell all the poor people from the red states how stupid and deplorable they are.

the greater issue is actually how stupid and deplorable they are.

there is no equivalence between 'smart and empathic' and 'stupid and deplorable', and without that your entire argument becomes nothing but a tantrum.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

That's because you have swallowed false equivalence like a retard. The republicans have destroyed the government. They have a fake news propaganda machine that makes Fox News look tame. They would rather the government didn't function at all than lose control of it. They disregard law, rule, custom and decency whenever it suits their advantage. They're basically nihilists grabbing what they can while they can and cynically enriching themselves and their friends while pretending to care about their constituents the white working class, the religious and the rural, who they actually despise and laugh at, scarcely believing their good fortune that they can still sucker them in. There is nothing even remotely close to this on the Democratic side.
    All that may be true. The problem is the coastal elite white people relish every opportunity to tell all the poor people from the red states how stupid and deplorable they are. You and Barry are pretty good examples of this. And the more you tell someone how stupid they are the more they dig in their heels and get stubborn. That is just basic human nature.

I think social media is a big part of this, because it causes people to be so mad and nasty to each other and makes dialogue impossible and everyone just digs in their heels. Look at your post to me. You basically just called me a retard. You are right, there are a lot of misinformed, confused people, how don't really see how things are. But telling them over and over how deplorable and retarded they are is just going to cause them to get stubborn with their bad ideas. Our current climate of hostility is perfect for the Republican Party. Look at Lord of the Frauds post where he calls the US the worst country in the Western world. Again, does anyone think all this open hostility and antagonism is productive towards fixing anything?
    Look at the last sentence of his post, guy is nothing but a my way or the highway libtard and way out of his element which I proved making him lay and lose a -600 bet

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

All that may be true. The problem is the coastal elite white people relish every opportunity to tell all the poor people from the red states how stupid and deplorable they are.

there is no equivalence between 'smart and empathic' and 'stupid and deplorable', and without that your entire argument becomes nothing but a tantrum.
    Most people are poor and stupid. That is how human societies work. It has how things have always worked and how things will continue to work till the end of time.

It is not a matter of equivalence, it is a matter of reality. The Republicans are doing a better job of reaching the poor masses, that is why they are currently controlling govt, despite being complete frauds. I think the Democrats actually care more about poor people, even white ones, than the Republicans do. The problem is they have been put into a corner by their own constituents who relish every opportunity to tell the poor white people how stupid and deplorable they are. So of course these people are going to continue supporting the Republican Party, as horrible as it is. So here we are. That is just how things work. Like I said, the climate of negativity and intolerance and lack of dialogue we have is perfect for the Republicans to keep on keeping on.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You are becoming the new FPS Russia....

Load Metric

Most people are poor and stupid. That is how human societies work. It has how things have always worked and how things will continue to work till the end of time.

It is not a matter of equivalence, it is a matter of reality. The Republicans are doing a better job of reaching the poor masses, that is why they are currently controlling govt, despite being complete frauds. I think the Democrats actually care more about poor people, even white ones, than the Republicans do. The problem is they have been put into a corner by their own constituents who relish every opportunity to tell the poor white people how stupid and deplorable they are. So of course these people are going to continue supporting the Republican Party, as horrible as it is. So here we are. That is just how things work. Like I said, the climate of negativity and intolerance and lack of dialogue we have is perfect for the Republicans to keep on keeping on.
    honestly the 'most people are poor and stupid' narrative seems to play great among people who have no idea what japan, norway, sweden, germany, south korea, or dozens of other actual first world countries are like.

republicans has made mean-spirited ignorance and superstition some sort of protected national heritage.

and when you say the republicans are doing a better job of reaching the poor masses, the actual truth is that republicans are just perfectly happy to tell them what they want to hear, perpetuating their cloistered, toxic ignorance in exchange for influence and outright monetization.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    A very Merry Christmas to the stone worst country in the western world. And wishing you a 9.2 earthquake early in the New Year.

Those not on team retard - I hope you aren't affected.

Those who still beat the drum in spite of everything - I hope you die of thirst under the rubble. You deserve nothing less. Fuckers.

this guy just can't get out of his own way with his idiotic tweets

there's so many independents that would be inclined to vote for him in 2020 cause the economy is good, who now will vote for anything other than him cause they think (correctly) that he's legitimately retarded.

if he would just shut the fuck up and try to act like a human, he could cruise to reelection

Load Metric
    weird, my post is showing up in LOTF's even though everything i posted is outside the quote symbol

Comments

sonatine: twitter tag is broken
    Last edited by blake; 12-25-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

this guy just can't get out of his own way with his idiotic tweets

there's so many independents that would be inclined to vote for him in 2020 cause the economy is good, who now will vote for anything other than him cause they think (correctly) that he's legitimately retarded.

if he would just shut the fuck up and try to act like a human, he could cruise to reelection

yeah but he lives in constant terror of being frog marched out of office in chains, and lathering up his base guarantees that a lot of republican firepower stays on his side of the pitchfork.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    2017 CONFIRMED BEST YEAR OF THE PAST 4

:TRAIN

Comments

hongkonger: What the hell does that prove retard

blake: case closed

Muck Ficon: Nice try

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

I never watched 10 seconds of the apprentice and I didn't vote for Trump or at any point thought he would be a good president. That being said, I still find our entire climate of partisan morale outrage very nauseating and insincere.
    That's because you have swallowed false equivalence like a retard. The republicans have destroyed the government. They have a fake news propaganda machine that makes Fox News look tame. They would rather the government didn't function at all than lose control of it. They disregard law, rule, custom and decency whenever it suits their advantage. They're basically nihilists grabbing what they can while they can and cynically enriching themselves and their friends while pretending to care about their constituents the white working class, the religious and the rural, who they actually despise and laugh at, scarcely believing their good fortune that they can still sucker them in. There is nothing even remotely close to this on the Democratic side.
    Merry Christmas HK, but why does your post and the posts from Trump haters so often include insults?

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comments

Muck Ficon: I like you...but really?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Merry Christmas HK, but why does your post and the posts from Trump haters so often include insults?

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    Here's a guy that didn't read the first 1000 pages of this thread. They were spearheaded by Tyde and Minty, two models of decorum.

Load Metric

Are you familiar with how Trump campaigned, and has communicated since he took office? As far as the rest of the world can tell, insults are the only things a huge number of Trump supporters seem to understand. Sure as fuck ain't logic, empathy, decency, or anything like that.

If you support a guy who clearly, CLEARLY, has no morals or ethics, speaks entirely in superlatives regardless of reality, is enriching himself both through his own companies and his new tax laws at a scale never even conceived before (and won't even show his tax returns), preaches fiscal responsibility but adds a Trillion dollars to the debt in his first whack at it, essentially removing all environmental laws and the people who enforce them, etc etc etc, its only reasonable that you should expect people to be unpolite about their anger towards your support of such person. You hang with racists, bigots, criminals, and the like, well, that's how you get judged.

Comments

vegas1369: Killing it

hongkonger: There we go.

gimmick:

big dick: AMEN

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: for pretending to think that DNC establishment hotshot politicians are
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-25-2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: goddamn spelling

Load Metric

he's 150% that bad a guy. im not trying to be unkind but you seem to have subscribed to this incredibly weird PR construction of who and what donald trump is, and im genuinely nervous about what your definition of a 'bad guy' is if it doesnt include relentlessly fucking over anyone who does business with him.

he has exactly two agendas:

1) undo everything the uppity n-word did

2) destroy the government that's been suing his dick off and fucking it back on for his entire life

i challenge you to find examples of policy/staffing decisions from the last year that dont fall under one or both categories.

i cant imagine a more destructive, corrosive agenda at a time when the world actually needs a strong, disciplined, centered america. if you really give a shit about the dc swamp, go after the evangelists that parasitically overthrew the republican party because exactly not one fucking thing they want is in line with the republican agenda, beyond perhaps tax cuts for wealthy honkeys and a desperate and terrified middle class.

of course, you wont, because there arent any cute pepe memes about it.
    I'm your huckleberry.

But first I'm going over to the folk's house to watch the Hawks/Dallas game, do some Christmas and get good and drunk.
    I usually try to stay out of the trump threads, but I gotta admit, I came back to this one tonight to see how Tony was gonna follow this post, because its a genuinely hard list of accomplishments to come up with. Still looking forward to it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Here's a guy that didn't read the first 1000 pages of this thread. They were spearheaded by Tyde and Minty, two models of decorum.
    Bollocks Toast, I've been reading this thread for what seems like forever, same as you. Sometimes I feel like posting and sometimes I don't, same as you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Bollocks Toast, I've been reading this thread for what seems like forever, same as you. Sometimes I feel like posting and sometimes I don't, same as you.
    so your analysis after following the thread is that the insults are exclusive to the posters that dont like trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Are you familiar with how Trump campaigned, and has communicated since he took office? As far as the rest of the world can tell, insults are the only things a huge number of Trump supporters seem to understand. Sure as fuck ain't logic, empathy, decency, or anything like that.

If you support a guy who clearly, CLEARLY, has no morals or ethics, speaks entirely in superlatives regardless of reality, is enriching himself both through his own companies and his new tax laws at a scale never even conceived before (and won't even show his tax returns), preaches fiscal responsibility but adds a Trillion dollars to the debt in his first whack at it, essentially removing all environmental laws and the people who enforce them, etc etc etc, its only reasonable that you should expect people to be unpolite about their anger towards your support of such person. You hang with racists, bigots, criminals, and the like, well, that's how you get judged.
    also was nice of you to completely ignore this post

Comments

gimmick:

tony bagadonuts: Jeez Crowe give me a minute already

Crowe Diddly: how the fuck was I blamed for this one? lol

Load Metric

I'm your huckleberry.

But first I'm going over to the folk's house to watch the Hawks/Dallas game, do some Christmas and get good and drunk.
    I usually try to stay out of the trump threads, but I gotta admit, I came back to this one tonight to see how Tony was gonna follow this post, because its a genuinely hard list of accomplishments to come up with. Still looking forward to it.
    I'll deliver, but I don't expect to change any minds and it being Christmas and all I really don't want to beef. I also have one of my miniature golden doodles on my lap and he's making it extremely difficult to reach the laptop.

Load Metric

I disagree with your assements and appreciate your points. You're showing that it's possible to be passionate, partisan and political without resorting to name calling and lame insults.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    most people itt: has it ever occurred to you that your thoughts are not your own? everything posted ITT sounds an awful lot like regurgitated propaganda from the TV. merry christmas, retards. I have lived in a red state my whole life and I promise you people don't vote Republican because they HATE FAGS MEXICANS AND n-wordS they are just traditional, regular American people with jobs who want to pay less taxes and do not trust the government and do not want the government fucking shit up, like it always does.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    most people itt: has it ever occurred to you that your thoughts are not your own? everything posted ITT sounds an awful lot like regurgitated propaganda from the TV. merry christmas, retards. I have lived in a red state my whole life and I promise you people don't vote Republican because they HATE FAGS MEXICANS AND n-wordS they are just traditional, regular American people with jobs who want to pay less taxes and do not trust the government and do not want the government fucking shit up, like it always does.
    And because they hate fags Mexicans and n-words. Especially n-words.

Comments

big dick: yep exactly

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i do, but it doesn't influence my vote. it's just stupid as fuck, we get it, every state would be a blue state if only black people could vote. that's not racist at all, where there is smoke there is NOT fire. more black people voted for Trump than voted for Bush or Romney. they voted for Trump because they are SEXIST

Thread Information