Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Let's just say Flynn is going through a deposition and just happens to elaborate on Clinton corruption............Oh my sides.....

Those of you who think this isn't a dog and pony show are beyond delusional....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the other side of that coin is 'how badly do you want this to end'.. he can literally roll out of bed at any point in the next 3 years and press the button. there was a period of time where i felt it made sense to avoid inflaming the militantly stupid types and let him toddle his way through an inept and impotent presidency.

but he seems totally oblivious to the table stakes he's playing at. i genuinely dont think he understands what the immediate effect of a north korean nuclear icbm would have on a populated city. ours or any other.

i think at this point, armed insurrection from team maga is one of the least destructive end games on the table.
    As I have stated in other threads, I think all the roadblocks thrown up by the media and various other groups have inflamed the situation too much and raised the stakes too high needlessly. I think too many people want this presidency to fail too bad and have worked so hard against it, it has done a lot of unnecessary damage that is going to be hard to fix, and things can get a lot worse on top of it.
    Exactly what "unnecessary damage" have "the media and various other groups" done son e Trump was elected "that is going to hard to fix"?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    -220 trump's tweets provoke someone to murder a journalist

+110 trump's tweets provoke someone to try to bomb an fbi office

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: -1000 trump's tweets provoke tyde to murder a $3 bottle of tequila
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

the other side of that coin is 'how badly do you want this to end'.. he can literally roll out of bed at any point in the next 3 years and press the button. there was a period of time where i felt it made sense to avoid inflaming the militantly stupid types and let him toddle his way through an inept and impotent presidency.

but he seems totally oblivious to the table stakes he's playing at. i genuinely dont think he understands what the immediate effect of a north korean nuclear icbm would have on a populated city. ours or any other.

i think at this point, armed insurrection from team maga is one of the least destructive end games on the table.
    As I have stated in other threads, I think all the roadblocks thrown up by the media and various other groups have inflamed the situation too much and raised the stakes too high needlessly. I think too many people want this presidency to fail too bad and have worked so hard against it, it has done a lot of unnecessary damage that is going to be hard to fix, and things can get a lot worse on top of it.
    i think this comes down to what you think of trump.

a lot of people say he’s a psychopath, but they don’t mean that literally. they mean it more in a “oh that trump and his crazy tweets, lol” kind of way. they don’t really think he’s mentally ill and they don’t really think he’s dangerously slow. i assume you are in this camp.

if i thought he was relatively stable and even just a little stupid, but is just pushing buttons/trolling, than i would agree with you, we shouldn’t be pushing to get rid of him.

unfortunately, i really do think he’s a psychopath — in a literal sense, not hyperbole. it also seems like he’s getting worse every day. just my opinion. if you feel as i do, then you wouldn’t worry about what happens if we get rid of him.

also, i think the media has been too kind to him, even though i agree with you they have been overwhelmingly negative.

if you think he’s literally a psychopath, then the only news story that we should ever hear about is whether his cabinet will invoke the 25th amendment. again, it depends on if you think trump really is mentally ill or not

Comments

vegas1369:
    Last edited by blake; 12-03-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Load Metric
    verminaard the big problem you are overlooking is that half the country think 2+2=4 while the other half either think 2+2=5 because rush, fox, etc have been lying to them for 30+ years and the rest think 2+2=3 because the bible is literal

but you are right we should just chilll and let them drive us off the edge of the cliff because they are rootin and tootin with their right hand and thumping their bible and saying their prayers with their left

Comments

vegas1369:

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    verminaard the big problem you are overlooking is that half the country think 2+2=4 while the other half either think 2+2=5 because rush, fox, etc have been lying to them for 30+ years and the rest think 2+2=3 because the bible is literal

but you are right we should just chilll and let them drive us off the edge of the cliff because they are rootin and tootin with their right hand and thumping their bible and saying their prayers with their left
    Yes it's the Republicans who have been lying for all these years.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ Druff.

Let it go already man.

If you can't at least admit that the GOP and FOX along with all the other cronies have systematically been brainwashing middle America with fear mongering bullshit for many years now you're either willfully ignoring the obvious or ignorant.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Political tribalism blinds otherwise well-meaning people.

Tellafriend: Just delusional

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think this comes down to what you think of trump.

a lot of people say he’s a psychopath, but they don’t mean that literally. they mean it more in a “oh that trump and his crazy tweets, lol” kind of way. they don’t really think he’s mentally ill and they don’t really think he’s dangerously slow. i assume you are in this camp.

if i thought he was relatively stable and even just a little stupid, but is just pushing buttons/trolling, than i would agree with you, we shouldn’t be pushing to get rid of him.

unfortunately, i really do think he’s a psychopath — in a literal sense, not hyperbole. it also seems like he’s getting worse every day. just my opinion. if you feel as i do, then you wouldn’t worry about what happens if we get rid of him.

also, i think the media has been too kind to him, even thought i agree with you they have been overwhelmingly negative. if you think he’s literally a psychopath, then the only news story that we should ever hear about is whether his cabinet will invoke the 25th amendment. again, it depends on if you think trump really is a dangerous psychopath, or if you think he’s not really so bad.

this sorta kinda overthinks the situation imo.

sane president: "this is a nation of laws and i will continue to assist in any and all investigations of my conduct, as im 100% confident the evidence will vindicate me. the sooner we get past this, the sooner i can redirect that energy towards creating a safer, more prosperous nation."

trump: "the press are deep state sponsored liars and cant be trusted. only i can be trusted. the fbi and doj are also in the pocket of deep state and out to get me. crooked hillary should be locked up, why isnt she locked up yet? because this isnt a nation of laws, our legislative branch cant be trusted. only i can be trusted. the black guy fucked everything up. only i can fix it. i just need an extra 15% off my corporate taxes and then the nation can finally throw off the yolk of tyrannical deep state kenyan obama. also rosy odonnel cant be trusted. only i can fix this. kim jong il is a faggot. fuck his nukes. i dare him to nuke south korea or japan. but i double dare him to nuke us because if he does, ill turn north korea and everything downwind for five hundred miles into a wasteland that cant support human life for fifteen thousand years."

beyond him being batshit, he's encouraging society's fps_russia crowd to metastasize his lunacy into a new generation of domestic terrorism.

so yeah, 'riding this out' isnt an option. you dont 'ride out' a knife in liver, you dont 'ride out' a plastic bag over your head. the brother's gotta go and now that the republicans have their tax break, its safe to say thats whats next.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Jesus Christ Druff.

Let it go already man.

If you can't at least admit that the GOP and FOX along with all the other cronies have systematically been brainwashing middle America with fear mongering bullshit for many years now you're either willfully ignoring the obvious or ignorant.
    Serious question, do you still identify as a centrist?

Because you don't seem to be one anymore.

You used to be. There was a time that I read your posts and thought, "Here is a guy who really looks at each situation for what it is, and seems to have no party loyalty", but not anymore.

Now 100% of your posts are bashing the right -- and not just Trump.

FOX News has not "brainwashed" anyone any more than MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, HuffPo, and countless other liberally-slanted news sources. Is FOX biased? Of course. But the number of major news outlets on the left far outnumbers those on the right, so I always find it funny when I see liberals whining about the bias of FOX News.

GOP has not brainwashed middle America any more than the Dems have brainwashed minorities and guilty, college-educated big city liberals. Both parties have identified their target audience and tell them what they want to hear. This is not a news flash.

It amazes me that you actually think the GOP is the sole "brainwashing" party, while presumably you think that the Dems are straight with their constituents.

Looks like nobody learned any lessons from the 2016 election when the DNC's dirtiness was fully exposed. I guess because the info came from Russia (even though nobody disputes its accuracy), you're just supposed to disregard it.

Have fun voting in your rigged primaries and thinking you are voting within the party of the people.

Comments

thesidedish: These guys are so lolbad not knowing both sides spew propaganda

Mintjewlips: GOT EMMMMMM (I think he's trying way to hard to troll the train imo)

Tellafriend: He's faggot

ThreeBet:

Banned
    Load Metric

FOX News has not "brainwashed" anyone any more than MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, HuffPo, and countless other liberally-slanted news sources.

Before you call me a liberal again, know that I have been a registered republican my whole life.

Factually the press has historically leaned to the left.

Fox news is not news, it is systematic propaganda. I honestly can't understand that you fail to see it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff: "LA LA LA LA LA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LA LA LA LA LA!!!"

Tellafriend: Scaffolding pro

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ Druff.

Let it go already man.

You used to be. There was a time that I read your posts and thought, "Here is a guy who really looks at each situation for what it is, and seems to have no party loyalty", but not anymore.

FOX News has not "brainwashed" anyone any more than MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, HuffPo, and countless other liberally-slanted news sources. Is FOX biased? Of course. But the number of major news outlets on the left far outnumbers those on the right, so I always find it funny when I see liberals whining about the bias of FOX News.

GOP has not brainwashed middle America any more than the Dems have brainwashed minorities and guilty, college-educated big city liberals. Both parties have identified their target audience and tell them what they want to hear. This is not a news flash.

It amazes me that you actually think the GOP is the sole "brainwashing" party, while presumably you think that the Dems are straight with their constituents.

Looks like nobody learned any lessons from the 2016 election when the DNC's dirtiness was fully exposed. I guess because the info came from Russia (even though nobody disputes its accuracy), you're just supposed to disregard it.

Have fun voting in your rigged primaries and thinking you are voting within the party of the people.
    Yes, I still identify as a centrist.

Thing is, when you have one side constantly moving the goal post back to defend a habitual lying administration who is so painfully obvious in their cover-ups, while also choosing to vote for party over obvious truthful accusations of pedo behavior while condemning those on the left for behavior that while inappropriate, was not nearly as bad... who is allowing a man who is an obvious danger to us all, who is destroying American institutions and purposely dividing our country on a disgusting level... Allowing him to run amuck. A party who not so long ago was saying Mueller is unquestionably a man of integrity and honor and are now turning on him because he stands to fuck up their agenda in ways they never thought possible. A party who forces through a tax plan that no one was able to read or score, which will most likely mortgage our future, just because they are desperate for a win... it makes it really hard not to get pissed off about this shit...

The reason you don't hear me bitching about the left is because they are basically powerless right now and are not doing anything other than pointing out all of this nonsense . Republicans keep on bitching about Uranium One and all this other crap that really is baseless to begin with, but more importantly has NO BEARING ON ACTUAL CURRENT EVENTS! Her emails, Benghazi, Uranium One, and all that other bullshit won't mean a thing moving forward. All the fucked up bullshit the GOP is doing will.

Also, I've said many times I very rarely watch MSN because they are too far to the left and bias, and while CNN tries to be centrist and fair they are leaning more left, but I guess you either missed that or willfully ignored I've said that too.

Regarding CNN btw... They have been constantly attacked by this administration for reporting FACTS since day 1. Trump has left them no choice but to be on the defensive and constantly point out his fuckery.

Comments

The_Lurker: read it, know it, live it

DirtyErnie: Bingo

sonatine: never go full sidedish, druff

Lord of the Fraud: GOP are right now the biggest dangers to this planet. enabled by Fox

ToasterOven: yeah

gimmick:

Tellafriend: Gay

Load Metric
    Meh, ALL American news channels are garbage. The lack of balanced reporting from all stations makes them completely irrelevant.

Because of that, no politicians have to sit through a tough interview and answer the really tough questions.

Every day I get to see our elected politicians squirm after they're cornered like rats by a host whose job it is to show complete neutrality.

I am 100% against Trump. But it makes me sad to watch CNN do nothing but bash Trump, because I know it's only people who hate Trump that is watching and nobody's mind is being changed.

As for Fox. I've never actually witnessed a news channel spew so many lies. Murdoch has America by the balls.

Also, their religious guilt trip reporting makes me want to vomit.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Meh, ALL American news channels are garbage. The lack of balanced reporting from all stations makes them completely irrelevant.

Because of that, no politicians have to sit through a tough interview and answer the really tough questions.

Every day I get to see our elected politicians squirm after they're cornered like rats by a host whose job it is to show complete neutrality.

I am 100% against Trump. But it makes me sad to watch CNN do nothing but bash Trump, because I know it's only people who hate Trump that is watching and nobody's mind is being changed.

As for Fox. I've never actually witnessed a news channel spew so many lies. Murdoch has America by the balls.

it should be noted that bbc/al jazeera might not be just as bad but they are extremely close.

their coverage of the uprising in bangkok was so jarringly out of sync with the on-the-ground realities that it had to be deliberate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, I still identify as a centrist.

Thing is, when you have one side constantly moving the goal post back to defend a habitual lying administration who is so painfully obvious in their cover-ups, while also choosing to vote for party over obvious truthful accusations of pedo behavior while condemning those on the left for behavior that while inappropriate, was not nearly as bad... who is allowing a man who is an obvious danger to us all, who is destroying American institutions and purposely dividing our country on a disgusting level... Allowing him to run amuck. A party who not so long ago was saying Mueller is unquestionably a man of integrity and honor and are now turning on him because he stands to fuck up their agenda in ways they never thought possible. A party who forces through a tax plan that no one was able to read or score, which will most likely mortgage our future, just because they are desperate for a win... it makes it really hard not to get pissed off about this shit...

The reason you don't hear me bitching about the left is because they are basically powerless right now and are not doing anything other than pointing out all of this nonsense . Republicans keep on bitching about Uranium One and all this other crap that really is baseless to begin with, but more importantly has NO BEARING ON ACTUAL CURRENT EVENTS! Her emails, Benghazi, Uranium One, and all that other bullshit won't mean a thing moving forward. All the fucked up bullshit the GOP is doing will.

Also, I've said many times I very rarely watch MSN because they are too far to the left and bias, and while CNN tries to be centrist and fair they are leaning more left, but I guess you either missed that or willfully ignored I've said that too.

Regarding CNN btw... They have been constantly attacked by this administration for reporting FACTS since day 1. Trump has left them no choice but to be on the defensive and constantly point out his fuckery.
    Come on, that's a cop out.

"I don't criticize the left because they're powerless now."

They're not powerless at all. They have less power than they did in recent years, but to dismiss them as a non-factor is inaccurate for so many reasons.

So let me get this straight... you think that MSNBC and CNN are too far left and avoid them for that reason, yet somehow you think FOX News and the GOP are the ones brainwashing people. See any problem with that statement?

What I'm seeing here is you hand-picking areas where you have gripes/issues with Republicans, and then claiming those are why you're criticizing only them lately.

In the meantime, you have completely abandoned ALL criticism of the left.

Sorry, but that't not centrism. Centrism means that you are in the middle of both parties' typical platforms, policies, and beliefs, and often disagree with both. While it's perfectly fine to despite a candidate on one side (such as Trump), if all of your political views seem to be anti-right and pro-left (or at least pro all the left's criticism of the right), then you're not a centrist.

On this forum, I have noticed that blake is a centrist. SrslySirius is a centrist.

While both frequently bash Trump and Republicans, both have also called out the other side when they're full of shit -- even when the other side is bashing Trump unfairly.

I don't see you ever doing that -- at least not anymore.

Look, I get it. You own a business in an industry where Democrats are far more friendly to it, and it's natural to drift to the side which supports your livelihood, even if you don't realize that's what you're doing.

I can even believe that you honestly think you're a centrist, but just happen to hate the actions of Republicans at the moment.

But if you seem to have zero criticism of the actions of the present-day left (or if your criticism is very minor and/or dispassionate), and you detest the right more every day, guess what?

You're not a centrist.

Comments

Mintjewlips: When you're right you're right..(No pun intended)

Load Metric
    You're not a centrist.

he was one before the right wing went full trump theocracy.

Load Metric
    I always laugh when Vegas1369 calls himself a centrist. He adopted this strategy when he became a business owner because that is what the small business owner manual says. I am not sure why Vegas does not embrace who he is, which is basically a liberal. He has much more in common with Dirty B than say someone like Druff.

Vegas1369 should be proud of who he is. There is nothing to be ashamed of being a left winger. Michael Moore has made a fabulous living off of hating anyone who is not liberal and Vegas' customers generally hate conservatives, so not sure why he is not being true to himself. Maybe its a business decision, I don't know.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're not a centrist.

he was one before the right wing went full trump theocracy.
    Then he should admit that Trump and his supporters within the GOP have turned him from a centrist to a liberal.

But he clearly has blinders on nowadays regarding any questionable behavior, policies, or politics of the left -- especially as it relates to their criticisms and attacks upon the right.

I'm just asking vegas1369 to look in the mirror and ask himself if he's moved left. Because he definitely has.

Comments

Mintjewlips: God damn you're on fire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

it should be noted that bbc/al jazeera might not be just as bad but they are extremely close.

their coverage of the uprising in bangkok was so jarringly out of sync with the on-the-ground realities that it had to be deliberate.

I'm not saying that the Beeb is the bastion of all that is fair and neutral when it comes to reporting world news. I could give you many more instances where they have blatantly misreported events on the ground.

But when it comes to balanced reporting on domestic politics. The BBC, ITV, CH4, and Sky News all put American news stations to absolute shame.

It's night & day.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Has anyone here heard of PBS and a reporter named Judy Woodruff?

The whole idea behind public broadcasting is to reduce the amount of influence advertising dollars have on the subject matter.

Woodruff on her own is today's Walter Cronkite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I see this same nonsense from "centrists" and "liberals" who make the rounds on right-wing talk shows and YouTube channels.

"I'm a registered Democrat and voted for Hillary, but I can't stand XXXX and YYYYY which Democrats are doing..."

Then the right wing host salivates and pats the good liberal on the back for being so "sensible" and "fair".

Then I watch for a little bit longer, and it's clear that I'm not watching a centrist or liberal, but a recently-converted conservative who abandoned their left-wing beliefs and now enjoys the attention lavished upon them by their new political allies.

You get a lot more airtime, your YouTube channel gets more views, and your blog gets more hits if you're identified as being from "the other side", criticizing your own supposed party. Conservatives criticizing liberals are a dime a dozen. But liberals criticizing liberals! Wow! You gotta listen to that!

Fake centrists (or centrists recently converted to one side) also relish their "centrist" status because it makes them believe their word is more powerful. Rather than, "I'm a liberal, and here's why my fellow liberals are right", it's "I'm a centrist, so I have no bias, and if I say liberals are right here, you really need to listen." The latter is far more powerful.

Look, I believe everyone has a right to their own political beliefs, and those beliefs can change. Just be honest about your current standing.

Comments

Mintjewlips: The most objective Todd I know.

Thread Information