Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You lost me. Does it hurt any less?
    i assume this is some gay sex reference which is probably hilarious but you lost me

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

i assume this is some gay sex reference which is probably hilarious but you lost me

There's none so blind as those who will not see.
    why are you like 75 years old and still on this site

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i had a lot of hope for libertarianism until it basically got taken over by the religious right.
    Libertarianism is a good personal philosophy, but "we don't need cops" and "we don't need public schools" isn't nuanced enough to govern millions of TV watching retards. if we weren't a massive country filled with poor people, it could work. If you took a wealthy white suburb and seceded from the union, it could work there

Load Metric
    you can't be serious if you don't put most of the blame on trump for huge segments of this country thinking he's a racist.

did you hear his mexicans are rapists speech or how he wanted to ban all muslims?

do you remember how he said there were a lot of good people that marched with the KKK in charlottesville?

can you tell me exactly what racial group the slogan "Make America Great Again" would appeal to? when, exactly, was america great for minorities? you don't think trump knew who he was pandering to with that?

saying he's not a racist, he's only retarded can only get you so far.

why do you think white supremacist groups view him as the messiah? what do you think they see in him that they like so much?
    1. "they're sending their rapists" Trump is talking about unchecked immigration from Mexico to USA, criminals and gangs etc just coming into USA and fucking our shit up. "ban muslims" yeah maybe because bringing in hundreds of thousands of people indoctrinated to hate America, who murder jews and christians, strap bombs to children every day in their shithole countries, and everywhere else who imports them has huge rises in crime and terrorism (looking at you europe) is a stupid and suicidal thing to do.

2. here is the exact quote, so bad, right? ""We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time." omg so racist and supporting white power

3. re MAGA: i can't entertain your paranoid "dog whistle" bullshit. think for yourself instead of parroting whichever TV comedian you heard propose this crazy fucking theory. He's simply talking about American prestige, it's a fucking slogan he wants America to "win" and be number one, yeah it's stupid but it isn't fuckin racist

4. "why do you think white supremacist groups view him as a messiah?" i don't know, maybe they are retarded? do you realize that 90 percent of 4chan are teenage kids who are trolling and rooting for trump because he pisses people like you off? "white supremacists" what fucking country do you actually live in where this is a thing? there is no "white supremacist" threat anywhere on this planet, white people are almost as well behaved as asians

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    you can't be serious if you don't put most of the blame on trump for huge segments of this country thinking he's a racist.

did you hear his mexicans are rapists speech or how he wanted to ban all muslims?

do you remember how he said there were a lot of good people that marched with the KKK in charlottesville?

can you tell me exactly what racial group the slogan "Make America Great Again" would appeal to? when, exactly, was america great for minorities? you don't think trump knew who he was pandering to with that?

saying he's not a racist, he's only retarded can only get you so far.

why do you think white supremacist groups view him as the messiah? what do you think they see in him that they like so much?
    1. "they're sending their rapists" Trump is talking about unchecked immigration from Mexico to USA, criminals and gangs etc just coming into USA and fucking our shit up. "ban muslims" yeah maybe because bringing in hundreds of thousands of people indoctrinated to hate America, who murder jews and christians, strap bombs to children every day in their shithole countries, and everywhere else who imports them has huge rises in crime and terrorism (looking at you europe) is a stupid and suicidal thing to do.

kind of speechless on this one

2. here is the exact quote, so bad, right? ""We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time." omg so racist and supporting white power

lol at you deliberately omitting the worst part of his speech:

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

can you tell me what "very fine" person would march alongside a person in a nazi uniform? you are losing any hope of credibility for defending him on this one. it's better to lose the argument, than have to defend something you know is absurd.

3. re MAGA: i can't entertain your paranoid "dog whistle" bullshit. think for yourself instead of parroting whichever TV comedian you heard propose this crazy fucking theory. He's simply talking about American prestige, it's a fucking slogan he wants America to "win" and be number one, yeah it's stupid but it isn't fuckin racist

lol at tv comedian. jesus, wtf is wrong with you?

4. "why do you think white supremacist groups view him as a messiah?" i don't know, maybe they are retarded? do you realize that 90 percent of 4chan are teenage kids who are trolling and rooting for trump because he pisses people like you off? "white supremacists" what fucking country do you actually live in where this is a thing? there is no "white supremacist" threat anywhere on this planet, white people are almost as well behaved as asians

you ducked this question completely. your only direct response was "i don't know."

i'll try again if you have the balls to answer it -- why do white supremacists love this guy? let's pretend you have a shred of intellectual honesty. why do you think they like him? i'm not asking what you know. what do you think?
    comments in bold

Load Metric
    blake, I didn't dodge any question. What "white supremacists" are you talking about? I will assume you are talking about /pol/ (you know, the "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" people from 4chan that NWP stole the black dick thing from)

I just don't know any white supremacists, when I was young I remember some skinhead punks who wore doc martens and shit, they are retards and I don't have to answer to why these guys like Donald Trump (and I'd be surprised if any skinhead has their shit together enough to vote)

I am going to humor you... i'm going out on a limb here: maybe it's because Trump is a white guy with blond hair? But honestly, "white supremacists" are about as prominent of a group as "satanists" dude, I don't have the verbal skills necessary to really drive home the point that white supremacists/the kkk/skinhead punks are NOT an actual *thing* in the USA. and I live in Indiana, this state was run by the KKK DECADES ago. as for the KKK, they go on marches and burn shit in the woods, they might be assholes but thye literally don't do ANYTHING and have zero influence and zero power and are just this tiny, insignificant group of retards... like satanists, wiccans, UFO abductees, bat boy, i don't know what the fuck to say to you about your fictional "white supremacist" problem

Comments

varys: On your bike

Load Metric
    not to hijack but trump still thinks obama's birth certificate is fake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/u...tape.html?_r=0

like as if now.

hes literally that dumb.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    you know what group we need? Whites. when we look at the numbers, the republicans only won the white vote in every presidential election since 1968. if we are going to win this thing, we need to really DOG WHISTLE to these whites that Trump is the guy for them. You know how black people were oppressed back in the day? white people loved that. that's what we need to remind white people of, slavery and oppression... since our platform is to strip away human rights and enslave persons of color again, we'll just DOG WHISTLE that plan to only whites by saying "Make America Great Again!" this will secure that white vote, that white vote that Republicans always win, and we don't have to worry about n-words understanding this because it's a DOG WHISTLE that only white people can understand! we'll still get some black votes since they won't hear that DOG WHISTLE. think about it! it makes sense

Load Metric
    blake, I didn't dodge any question. What "white supremacists" are you talking about? I will assume you are talking about /pol/ (you know, the "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" people from 4chan that NWP stole the black dick thing from)

I just don't know any white supremacists, when I was young I remember some skinhead punks who wore doc martens and shit, they are retards and I don't have to answer to why these guys like Donald Trump (and I'd be surprised if any skinhead has their shit together enough to vote)

I am going to humor you... i'm going out on a limb here: maybe it's because Trump is a white guy with blond hair? But honestly, "white supremacists" are about as prominent of a group as "satanists" dude, I don't have the verbal skills necessary to really drive home the point that white supremacists/the kkk/skinhead punks are NOT an actual *thing* in the USA. and I live in Indiana, this state was run by the KKK DECADES ago. as for the KKK, they go on marches and burn shit in the woods, they might be assholes but thye literally don't do ANYTHING and have zero influence and zero power and are just this tiny, insignificant group of retards... like satanists, wiccans, UFO abductees, bat boy, i don't know what the fuck to say to you about your fictional "white supremacist" problem
    i don't understand what you're doing here. you actually need me to specify individual white supremacists? you're really not sure if literally every single member of the kkk loves trump??

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9c1bb5b4ea55

While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, 'What made America great in the first place?'" the article continues. "The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did — but because of who our forefathers were.

"America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."
    what were you saying about me being paranoid that "Make America Great Again" was a dog whistle for white supremacists again?

Load Metric
    okay if you think I'm going to go read the official KKK newspaper you're crazy. I don't doubt that the KKK voted for Trump. Why does that matter? They are such an insignificant, powerless group, do you approach anything else with, "well what would the KKK newspaper think about this" it just makes no sense

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Only poster deservedly getting over in the Vince Russo era rep. #getittogetherMrMcmahon

Load Metric

like as if now.

hes literally that dumb.
    It's not about fucking with the truth anymore, it's a sad, pathetic old man that has dementia.

Load Metric
    okay if you think I'm going to go read the official KKK newspaper you're crazy. I don't doubt that the KKK voted for Trump. Why does that matter? They are such an insignificant, powerless group, do you approach anything else with, "well what would the KKK newspaper think about this" it just makes no sense
    this is either the 3rd or 4th time you refused to answer the question. why do you think that is?

you also didn't explain why trump said there were "very fine people" marching with the kkk in charlottesville.

Load Metric
    on another note, look who will end up deciding if the tax cuts go through... lead article on drudge

Republican Victory May Rest Once Again With McCain, This Time on Taxes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/u...-on-taxes.html

Asked about what concerned him about the Senate tax bill this week, Mr. McCain replied tersely: “A lot of things.”

Even those who know Mr. McCain best are unsure how he will vote, but if history is any guide, Republicans have reason to worry.

Mr. McCain has voted against big tax cuts before, including two that passed under another Republican president: George W. Bush. In that case, he bucked the majority of his party on the grounds that the 2001 and 2003 cuts overwhelmingly benefited the rich — a widespread criticism of the current Senate legislation and the bill that has already passed the House. Mr. McCain is also a deficit hawk and could find it hard to swallow a tax cut that will add around $1.5 trillion to the federal debt over 10 years.

UHOH

Comments

Tellafriend: McCain married into his $ why would he care about the rest of us

vegas1369:

Load Metric
    hey, i would benefit from the tax cuts too. i'm just suggesting that maybe the whole "i like people that weren't captured" may have been a poor choice of words in hindsight

Load Metric
    hey, i would benefit from the tax cuts too. i'm just suggesting that maybe the whole "i like people that weren't captured" may have been a poor choice of words in hindsight
    No doubt. But McCain is playing with a hundred million people all over his butt hurt feelings. He should focus on trying to live, not his hubris.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

No doubt. But McCain is playing with a hundred million people all over his butt hurt feelings. He should focus on trying to live, not his hubris.
    Maybe he's voting his conscience not his hubris.

Most republicans think the sky is falling due to debt, when a democrat is in office. When a republican is in office they run up the tab like drunken sailors.

To his credit, McCain is not one of these. He speaks his conscience even when it brings him into conflict with his own party.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  DLHSqMvV4AA9pp-.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  14.9 KB

Load Metric

like as if now.

hes literally that dumb.
    Eh, it's an attention freeroll for him at this point.

Not like he will gain any new haters or lose any supporters at this point.

Load Metric
    No doubt it's another diversion tactic but Trump has gone and retweeted a bunch of inflammatory anti-Muslim videos from a British far-right group.

Like seriously inflammatory

I wonder how many peaceful American Muslims are going to suffer because of those retweets?

The vast majority of his support base are already knuckle dragging retards and this will only inflame these mongoloids even further.

He's an utter disgrace.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Even this far-right bellend doesn't approve.

That's how bad it is
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information