Page 113 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 13631031091101111121131141151161171231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 42946

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    BiffCo99: Well said

Put your money where your mouth is
    You right wing fags are like the guy who talks shit to someone but when he calls your ass out you backdown or run to the cops .

Load Metric
    Cameron Mcclay looks like he's in a hostage negotiation.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: u fucking village idiot. noose yourself fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Big Dick:

Why are you obsessing for bets in this thread you know will not be taken? Seriously, if you are this convinced Trump will lose, why would you offer 20% better odds here? Why not just money truck it right now on Predictit or wherever and show the bet and be done with it.

I don't give a shit either way, just trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish. If its $$$ you can readily bet right now for much better odds than you are offering here on a lightly trafficked website. If its attention, you will be much better served to bet $50K and show the ticket.

I am not trolling, but fucking A you are getting real annoying. We get it, you think HRC will win. What else you got?
    FUTURE WAGER 04/08/16 05:42 EDT
    Bet $ 1,000.00 to win $ 500.00 Result: Pending
    2016 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2016 Electoral Vote (All Bets Action)
    Hillary Clinton 11/08/16 12:00 EST -200
    11. Bet#: 491485976
    FUTURE WAGER 03/10/16 04:48 EST
    Bet $ 2,100.00 to win $ 1,000.00 Result: Pending
    2016 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2016 Electoral Vote (All Bets Action)
    Hillary Clinton 11/08/16 12:00 EST -210
    12. Bet#: 480753603

Jul 15, 2016
    12:52 PM
    Placed by
    Web
    Single #675710378

Politics - Winning Party

Party to Win the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election

Democratic Party 0.0 (-230) Nov 30, 2016 12:00 AM

$1,150.00
    $500.00
    Jun 6, 2016
    1:50 PM
    Placed by
    Web
    Single #669564703

Politics - Next President

Next President of the United States of America

Hillary Clinton 0.0 (-225) Dec 1, 2016 12:00 AM

$2,250.00
    $1,000.00
    Money where your mouth is for sure. With all that said, no need to keep repeating yourself every day that HRC will win, nor do you need to continually keep asking for bets at a reduced payout. You can simply go to the site you just bet, and bet more. Not betting trying to be a dick (no pun), but everyone knows you think HRC will win, and anyone can PM you to make a bet at a highly reduced line.

I would just adjust your signature line: "If you are looking to get an above the line bet on the Presidential Election, PM me up to $ XXXX"

Load Metric
    BiffCo99: Well said

Put your money where your mouth is
    You right wing fags are like the guy who talks shit to someone but when he calls your ass out you backdown or run to the cops .

White people shit

Comments

Load Metric
    + I have another 2400 to win 1k with tellafriend

I know nothing about predict or w/e it's called. I maxed out both books i have money on. Locals won't give me action.Why would I assume people won't take the bets? You think I won't take the action?
    I am quite sure if you are serious, you can find someone outside this website that will accept all the action you could ever handle, you could probably get half a dozen folks to get that. I think you are attention whoring, not sure why though. Who you trying to impress on this site? If you are looking for 5 or 6 figure action you can easily find it. You are pretty phony if you are saying you ran out of options, that is pretty fake.

Load Metric
    Like yourself Draymond I enjoy the banter. Im not even that serious tbh It's just my way of having fun. I do think she will win obv but the back and forth is what I live for. If one of these guys were stuck on the road Id be the 1st guy to pull over and help them out.
    That being said Id like to get another 5-10k on her and Im offering a fair price.

Load Metric
    Like yourself Draymond I enjoy the banter. Im not even that serious tbh It's just my way of having fun. I do think she will win obv but the back and forth is what I live for. If one of these guys were stuck on the road Id be the 1st guy to pull over and help them out.
    That being said Id like to get another 5-10k on her and Im offering a fair price.
    Ok, I am not trolling at all. I am just saying there are a lot of online books you can lay your action at a MUCH better price you are offering. I think she will win too. Although I hate that prospect.

Comments

big dick: godspeed

Load Metric
    I don't think voting for Hillary will bring anybody back from the dead, how sick to grandstand and use your dead son as a platform to promote hillary.

Comments

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This shit where they lie to us during the election and then sell out once they're in office is BS. These campaign promises need to be legally binding. Someone draft a "Campaign Truth act" or whatever and push it thru.

We might as well scrap the debates since it's basically one candidate trying to out lie the other.

The courts, federal law enforcement and Congress will charge your ass with a crime if you lie to them about any little thing. No such protection for the people.

For instance
    Hillary and Kaine are saying they are against the TPP and everyone knows it's total bullshit. The TPP covers 60% of the global economy or some shit and so much more. Shouldn't candidates be under oath when they tell the voters what their position is on something this important.

If we want to tell the court we didn't steal a candy bar we're going to be under oath. Oh the TPP, it's totally acceptable just to lie right to our face, wtf.

Comments

Mintjewlips: wishful thinking, but never going to happen
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-26-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Load Metric
    The DNC teleprompters are on fleek

Comments

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    It just seems to me that 99% of people vote this way or that and don't even know why they do it. Worse yet, they excuse bad actors because they feel that they would somehow, after a lifetime of doing the wrong thing, will now do the right thing. Bombastic premise.
    Almost everyone excuses bad behavior as long as the person screwing up is on their side. Sooner or later we will all have to accept reality instead of accepting and perpetuating opportunistic placebos for the problems. The longer people insist on quick feel good gotcha politics the intensity of the remedial sobering process increases. This is good portion of an article you may enjoy. https://www.theautomaticearth.com/20...entertainment/
    .....‘Labour’-like parties (the ‘formerly left’) all over the world are disintegrating. Which is no surprise; they haven’t represented laborers for decades. They’ve become the left wing -and even that mostly in name only- of a monotone bland centrist political blob.

The other ‘half’ of that blob, the ‘conservative’ side, is disintegrating just as rapidly, as evidenced by the rise of Trump and a motley crew of Boris Johnson ilk.

The spontaneous self-immolation of the US Democratic Party mirrors that of the British Labour Party, but admittedly, it has even more entertainment value. America does entertainment like nobody else can.

In both cases, we see entire parties turn on their own candidates, it truly is a sight to behold. Especially since people like Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn are the only ones who do have a tangible connection to the people left that they represent.

One might even say Donald Trump falls in that category too, though in a slightly different way. The others, whether they are from the supposed left or right -and it really makes no difference anymore- rely on pure hubris. The WikiLeaks files on the DNC make that so clear it hurts.

And if one thing exemplifies what’s going wrong, it’s that the DNC in all its superciliousness seeks to blame the fact that there were leaks for the mess, not the content of what was leaked. And replaces one chair with another who was just as guilty as the first one of trying to bring down one of their own candidates. As the leaks show.

The reason all this high value entertainment is presented to us is that the political system is toppling over in line with the economic one. As I’ve argued before, this is inevitable, because they are one and the same system. If one part falls, so must the other. I wrote 7 weeks ago:

The Only Thing That Grows Is Debt

What we have is a politico-economic system, with the former media establishment clinging to (or inside?!) its body like some sort of embedded parasite. A diseased triumvirate.

With the economy in irreversible collapse, the politico part of the Siamese twin/triplet can no longer hold. That is what is happening. That is why all traditional political parties are either already out or soon will be. Because they, more than anything else, stand for the economic system that people see crumbling before their eyes. They represent that system, they are it, they can’t survive without it.

Of course the triumvirate tries as hard as it can to keep the illusion alive that sometime soon growth will return, but in reality this is not just another recession in some cycle of recessions. Or, at the very minimum this is a very long term cycle, Kondratieff style. And even that sounds optimistic. The system is broken, irreparably. A new system will have to appear, eventually. But…

‘Associations’ like the EU, and perhaps even the US, with all the supranational and global entities they have given birth to, NATO, IMF, World Bank, you name them, depend for their existence on an economy that grows. The entire drive towards globalization does, as do any and all drives toward centralization. But the economy has collapsed. So all this will of necessity go into reverse, even if there are very powerful forces that will resist such a development.

And here’s the graph that I said depicts very well what is the problem with the economic system, in an ‘all you need to know’ kind of way:Name:  FREDUSNominalDebtVsGDP.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  36.3 KB.......

Take the way a word like populist is (ab-)used. Grab a handful of names of people who’ve been labeled populist recently, like Putin, Trump, Tsipras, Varoufakis, Sanders, Corbyn, Chávez, Maduro, Morales, Le Pen, Beppe Grillo, Wilders, etc etc, and you notice they are very different people in more ways than one.

But they have one thing in common: they reject the western establishment, at least to a degree (many merely want to ‘tweak’ it). Which makes it tempting for establishment media to slap the populist label on them, because it has such a bad connotation. Courtesy of the same media, of course. ....
    Zero Hedge and Bryan MacDonald have a nice set of ‘plagiarized’ headlines. Altogether now on the all time favorite whipping boy, Vlad V. Putin. The DNC was at him again today as well, even though by the looks of it they don’t seem to need any help at self-destructing.That’s the one thing left they’re really good at.Name:  20160725_raul.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  142.9 KB

And this one here is excellent as well, taking on America’s other favorite enemy no. 1. Again, altogether:Name:  HeadlinesDarkTrump550.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  98.8 KB

Everybody thought of the word ‘dark’ at the same time! A country full of kindred spirits. Telepathy.

Load Metric
    I'd rather watch chachi ramble, and Antonio Sabato Jr call Obama a muslim, then watch a condescending cunt like lena duhnam distort reality.

And what's up with all the Russian fear mongering in the left?

I expect it from the Republicans, but it seems like it's coming more and more from the left. Especially Hillary Clinton, she seems to despise putin, or any other Dictator that doesn't go along with a globalist agenda.

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I'd rather watch chachi ramble, and Antonio Sabato Jr call Obama a muslim, then watch a condescending cunt like lena duhnam distort reality.

And what's up with all the Russian fear mongering in the left?

I expect it from the Republicans, but it seems like it's coming more and more from the left. Especially Hillary Clinton, she seems to despise putin, or any other Dictator that doesn't go along with a globalist agenda.

This is Trump's Republican party now. Republicans questioning why the Democratic candidate is critical of the Russian dictator. This was literally the quickest brainwash in history. Amazing.

Load Metric
    I love this chick!

Comments

SantaCruz:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Green Party with a blue checkmark is the real scandal.

Load Metric
    maybe that reefer madness hilary troll sontatine will see this tweet

Comments

sonatine: I SEE YOU TWEET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

It's because i've never explained MY politics to anyone or how I understand the state of the Republican party. But that I would catch hell for that 'what kind of Democrat are you' post is not even a tiny bit surprising. If you want a dismantling of the Repubs, let me know. It just seems to me that 99% of people vote this way or that and don't even know why they do it. Worse yet, they excuse bad actors because they feel that they would somehow, after a lifetime of doing the wrong thing, will now do the right thing. Bombastic premise.
    4d you're way more competent playing with crayon.
    So two things that i'm better at than you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

You've got a great racket going. You're not a Republican, even though you vote for them. Republican presidents that weren't a success aren't really Republicans.

I'm afraid you are full of shit, my good man.
    It's because i've never explained MY politics to anyone or how I understand the state of the Republican party. But that I would catch hell for that 'what kind of Democrat are you' post is not even a tiny bit surprising. If you want a dismantling of the Repubs, let me know. It just seems to me that 99% of people vote this way or that and don't even know why they do it. Worse yet, they excuse bad actors because they feel that they would somehow, after a lifetime of doing the wrong thing, will now do the right thing. Bombastic premise.
    Why would you dissect what kind of Democrat I am, I'm not a member of a political party? See how fun this is?

Load Metric
    God bless the US Public Broadcasting Service. Why does this still exist?

All female lineup positively gushing at the DNC.

Thread Information