Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I still can't believe Trump is President. And not in the way where i'm infuriated by it or anything (i'm rich), but it just amazes me that there are actually that many unsophisticated crackers in one country. Like how is it possible these people breath the same air as me? I don't ever cross paths with the uncultured because we don't frequent the same establishments so I guess it's a bit of a reality check.

A cultured sand n-word, that's so 11th century......

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: could you show us your "trailer trash for trump" signs ya weird fucker and village idiot.

Tellafriend: real life LOL -- well done!
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I still can't believe Trump is President. And not in the way where i'm infuriated by it or anything (i'm rich), but it just amazes me that there are actually that many unsophisticated crackers in one country. Like how is it possible these people breath the same air as me? I don't ever cross paths with the uncultured because we don't frequent the same establishments so I guess it's a bit of a reality check.
    So you only hire highly cultured hookers?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    That $16 million Carrier promised to invest in its Indiana plant? 100% will be used for automation to eliminate even more jobs.

I'm tired of winning already! Thanks Trumptards!

Comments

vegas1369: HOF
    HILLARY WON

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    That $16 million Carrier promised to invest in its Indiana plant? 100% will be used for automation to eliminate even more jobs.

$16 million? We talking $16 million? Kershaw made $32 million in 2017.

I hear you though, the Carrier deal that Trump was pumping up was built on quicksand. I'd also argue that the sentiment towards the American worker matters, and Hillary had jack shit to offer, and everyone knew it.

Viewing all politics through the executive branch, Black or White lens is getting very tired, as are the "Nazi" accusations thrown out towards anyone not choking down all 12" of the leftist agenda.

We would all be in a better place, love or hate Trump, if we just accepted reality, and worked within it. Losing to dish had to hurt, but are you going to keep your signature until 2020?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

I hear you though, the Carrier deal that Trump was pumping up was built on quicksand. I'd also argue that the sentiment towards the American worker matters, and Hillary had jack shit to offer, and everyone knew it.

Viewing all politics through the executive branch, Black or White lens is getting very tired, as are the "Nazi" accusations thrown out towards anyone not choking down all 12" of the leftist agenda.

We would all be in a better place, love or hate Trump, if we just accepted reality, and worked within it. Losing to dish had to hurt, but are you going to keep your signature until 2020?
    Hillary got 3 million more votes. The American people wanted her, not Trump, to be president. I may keep my sig until 2120.

What does my bet with dish have to do with anything? I haven't thought or cared about it since then. It seems to be the crowning achievement of his life though, so good for him to have his day in the sun.

Comments

FPS_Russia: The Jews and the lemmings wanted he, that's it. If Hillary or Harris are the nom in 2020 count on us Bernie supporters to push the election to the GOP. As long as it isn't Cruz.

vegas1369: Offset

DJ_Chaps: OFFSETTING DESERVED REDS IS FAGGOT
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    "The American people"??.......riiiiiiight.......we settled this like 500 pages ago, the popular vote means nothing, not all of registered voters voted, yada yada yada, you're a delusional fuck.

Comments

hongkonger: what an idiot

LegallyNonBindingPosts: hey village idiot, which number is larger 3 or 7. take your time
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Hillary got 3 million more votes. The American people wanted her, not Trump, to be president. I may keep my sig until 2120.

What does my bet with dish have to do with anything? I haven't thought or cared about it since then. It seems to be the crowning achievement of his life though, so good for him to have his day in the sun.
    I've never started up with you but you do realize she lost right? Like you realize that popular vote doesn't = winning?? That's like saying "We had 3 more shots at the end zone but couldn't score... we won right?"

She lost because she avoided thhe American people who mattered in this election. Had she stopped wasting time in areas that she knew she was going to win and focused on areas in danger she prob would have won. Also, the fact that the mad man was snorting more lines than a tine suundance film helped him more than her taking days off.

End the shit man, she lost. Focus on a candidate who can beat him in 2020... you hate the guy so much that you are so focused on him looking bad or impeachment, but what you are really doing is helping the GOP chances in 2020. Haven't you learned that the way of winning people to your side is not to bash them 24/7, but instead highlight why "X" is better than "Y" without bashing "Y"?
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    And not in the way where i'm infuriated by it or anything (i'm rich),

No, your parents are rich. You are dependent.

Comments

Mintjewlips: GOT EMMMM

hongkonger: boom headshot

Belly Buster: This is the correct answer

Load Metric
    So now FPS just uses rep to make more posts? Get on with it druff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The popular vote doesn't count couse u can have California subsidizing increased birth rates and they will all vote Democrat..

While other citizens living productive tax giving lives wwill have absolutely no say..

And also the illigal immigrant vote is off the hook..

Just go to California and watch all the illigals get registered with there driving licence or go to little Mexico in Queens and they have people on every corner telling people to vote and who to vote for..

Popular vote means nothing..

Load Metric
    another mark.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Losing 3k to me is hongthongers crowning acheivement

Platinum
    Load Metric

Hey Goy, this time we're going to win.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: FPS_GOD???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

I've never started up with you but you do realize she lost right? Like you realize that popular vote doesn't = winning?? That's like saying "We had 3 more shots at the end zone but couldn't score... we won right?"

She lost because she avoided thhe American people who mattered in this election. Had she stopped wasting time in areas that she knew she was going to win and focused on areas in danger she prob would have won. Also, the fact that the mad man was snorting more lines than a tine suundance film helped him more than her taking days off.

End the shit man, she lost. Focus on a candidate who can beat him in 2020... you hate the guy so much that you are so focused on him looking bad or impeachment, but what you are really doing is helping the GOP chances in 2020. Haven't you learned that the way of winning people to your side is not to bash them 24/7, but instead highlight why "X" is better than "Y" without bashing "Y"?
    No, it isn't like saying that. It's like saying "We actually scored more, but still lost."

Of course I realize the popular vote isn't what counts. But there is one reason and one reason only for the electoral college: slavery. It's a stain that continues today and should be done away with. Call it what you want, you can't call it democratic.

I'm not trying to win anyone to my side. I sort of hope Trump wins again. America deserves it. Decent Americans should try their best to move to a civilized country, as I have, and let the idiots stay and celebrate among the smoking ruins.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

No, it isn't like saying that. It's like saying "We actually scored more, but still lost."

Of course I realize the popular vote isn't what counts. But there is one reason and one reason only for the electoral college: slavery. It's a stain that continues today and should be done away with. Call it what you want, you can't call it democratic.

I'm not trying to win anyone to my side. I sort of hope Trump wins again. America deserves it. Decent Americans should try their best to move to a civilized country, as I have, and let the idiots stay and celebrate among the smoking ruins.

the electoral college was invented to give more power to small states moron. be more of a liberal propaganda buying/pushing stooge? stop talking about race all the time u f'n freaks. NAZIS BRO, THEYRE COMING TO GET YA!!!

Comments

hongkonger: ignorance is bliss

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

the electoral college was invented to give more power to small states moron. be more of a liberal propaganda buying/pushing stooge? stop talking about race all the time u f'n freaks. NAZIS BRO, THEYRE COMING TO GET YA!!!
    The small states were almost all slave states. This is the reason for the electoral college as well as the 3/5 compromise. Slavery is all over the constitution and protecting it was the major concern of the southern states during the convention.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

The small states were almost all slave states. This is the reason for the electoral college as well as the 3/5 compromise. Slavery is all over the constitution and protecting it was the major concern of the southern states during the convention.

why do I see nothing about slavery on the first 5 pages of "why was the electoral college created" google search then moron?? i think maybe u might be walking, talking liberal super cuck propaganda

Load Metric
    Trump being Trump.

Name:  IMG_7228.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  938.5 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

why do I see nothing about slavery on the first 5 pages of "why was the electoral college created" google search then moron?? i think maybe u might be walking, talking liberal super cuck propaganda

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

A cultured sand n-word, that's so 11th century......

Seriously Mint, some of your finer work.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: our village idiot's best work was his thread "I'M LEAVING TOO"

Thread Information