Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lol at anyone waiting for someone else to "win" for them.

Dude you been winning, you're selling n-word weed legally, fuck, how much more winning do you want??

Trump could have very easily sent the DEA to regulate on your balding head, be glad he's not a buzzkill, jfc some people.
    Why do you keep calling it n-word weed? gl finding weed of better quality than what vegas is producing.

How do you know?

Have you smoked his n-word weed?

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: have u smoked his weed, village idiot? whatever the hell u mean, nobody knows or really cares village idiot

Muck Ficon: Shut it down
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    So the dems aren't a sham?

Jfc you alt left pedo pony.

the democrats had a functional government. thats the opposite of a sham in this context.

but honestly, and this is from the heart, kudos to you for not denying the republican party blew off its own head and nothing came out but hubris and scripture.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    the odds of bannon getting arrested for violating 18 U.S. Code § 798 in the next 90 days are absolutely extraordinary.

Comments

vegas1369: Lock him up, lock him up

FPS_Russia: What about Kushner?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL... Watching mint limping around here like his balls have been chopped off is no surprise. He's still holding semi tough, but its obvious he knows it's over. I give him credit there. Dish is simply too ignorant to see it and is too invested in his political savant persona, which is just sad.

Comments

hongkonger: It's amazing really

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What About Kushner? I'll answer
    Go to the Huffpo homepage.
    Headline w this pic
    Congratulations To HuffPost Hill Editor Jared Kushner

Name:  5937289c19000036003e4da9.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  1.00 MB

Hey Goy, Jews are being persecuted.

Comments

blake: post more, you're driving up skatz's membership

Load Metric
    Russell Simmons’ open letter to President Trump: ‘Wake the fuck up,’ you’re better than this
    http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/r...icle-1.3423306

Dear President Trump,

Remember when, from the behind the scenes, you strategically helped Rima Fakih win the Miss USA pageant, making her the first Muslim woman to ever wear the crown? Remember how influential you were to crowning Leila Lopez from Angola, who is black, as Miss Universe? Do you remember me introducing you to the beautiful black supermodel Kara Young? You were smitten with her, dated publicly and bragged about how wonderful she is in numerous interviews.

Do you remember all of your New York Jewish and African-American friends you probably spent more time hanging out with than all the WASPs you could find? Do you remember making sure Jews who were turned away at other country clubs had an open door policy at Mar-a-lago?

Do you remember that guy? I do. That was the Donald I called friend. That is the Donald I know. Where is he now? I have to believe he is still in there, somewhere.

The yogis say that life's journey is inward and we grow into the self by struggle and obstacles placed before us, and that they are only there to speed up our inevitable evolution, toward our connection to God or the higher self.

All the turmoil surrounding your time in office is a test. It can be used for good or used for evil. You can ace it or fail it. It can push you toward being a smarter, more evolved and more self-aware version of yourself or be used to destroy you and the people you took an oath to serve. There is a ticking clock over your head, and the fate of the nation and maybe the world has already been severely altered by you.

The trouble is, time is running out. It takes but a second for disaster to strike. Remember Rwanda? As I assume you know, it was started by extreme Hutu nationalists in the capital of Kigali and soon before anyone could stop it, the genocide spread throughout the country with staggering speed and brutality. Previously law-abiding citizens were incited and encouraged by local officials and the Hutu Power government to turn on their neighbors. Sound familiar?

Or what about the lost second that was a mere five years between when the concentration camps of Auschwitz were established to when Hitler took his own life? Or who can forget the widespread ethnic cleansing that accompanied the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina from 1992 to 1995?

None of these experiences should be ignored. It is time you take responsibility for your role in inciting this violence. Your time in office has dramatically heightened tensions and damaged our democracy.

Is this the legacy you want to leave behind? Your children's legacy and your grandchildren's legacy? On the road you are on, old friend, the Trump name will come to be regarded in American history as a wannabe dictator who surrounded himself with bigots, white supremacists and money-hungry wolves.

If you do not change your course immediately, you will go down in history as the great divider, the destroyer of the environment and the antithesis of everything we as Americans have fought so hard to call ours. You have put in place many people whose mere presence is racially charged. Others who are there only to empower the rich at the expense of the poor.

Everyone has darkness in them and everyone has light. For all of us, this is a constant battle — but the one who wins is the one we feed. You can begin to feed the light. The racist, bigoted movements you are feeding now are gaining power by your words, actions and refusal to hold people accountable for the destruction they are causing in your name.

Racial tensions are rising, as is the Resistance. Their clashes have just begun and there have already been casualties such as Heather Heyer on your watch. Tensions are only going to reach more of a crescendo and more blood will be shed. And the people will blame you, and rightfully so. There are not two sides to a Nazi or a white supremacist, Donald, and you know damn well what you said on Tuesday was horrendous.

The good news for you is you are still in office. You can turn this around. You can beat down racists and bigots, you can stop putting money into coal, stop destroying our environment, stop worsening climate change by empowering the factory farming industry.

And for the love of all that’s sacred, you can stop tweeting threats to North Korea that may get us all into a nuclear war. You can find your highest self. You can become conscious. Scripture tells us the Donald I knew — or an even greater Donald — is still there inside you, sleeping. It is time to wake him the fuck up.

Simmons is co-founder of RushCard and Def Jam Records and founder of Phat Farm.
    I think that Russell Simmons will not be invited to the White House Christmas Party this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    What About Kushner? I'll answer
    Go to the Huffpo homepage.
    Headline w this pic
    Congratulations To HuffPost Hill Editor Jared Kushner

Name:  5937289c19000036003e4da9.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  1.00 MB

Hey Goy, Jews are being persecuted.
    Is he wearing a swatch!!!!!????

Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: Nice

sonatine: lol

Tellafriend: that's gold

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Agree.

Along the same lines, Trump will ultimately be responsible for a huge portion millennials giving enough of a fuck about the politics to learn about how our country works and figure out ways to make it better.

he will also be remembered as the person who (accidentally) pulled back the curtain and exposed the republican party as a sham, and that his followers are smart enough to know exactly one thing; mexicans who cant read or write are more than smart enough to take their jobs.

Jesus man, you really are tilting. This post is so beneath you. I have such higher expectations for your posts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

he will also be remembered as the person who (accidentally) pulled back the curtain and exposed the republican party as a sham, and that his followers are smart enough to know exactly one thing; mexicans who cant read or write are more than smart enough to take their jobs.

Jesus man, you really are tilting. This post is so beneath you. I have such higher expectations for your posts.

things i learned from your response:

you dont apparently know what 'tilt' is.

you have no idea who i am or what i generally post.

you are in deep, deep denial still regarding your feelings about your party's conduct and are going to insist its everyone elses problem rather than confront the fact that you and mintjewlips are riding the same horse.

Load Metric

things i learned from your response:

you dont apparently know what 'tilt' is.

you have no idea who i am or what i generally post.

you are in deep, deep denial still regarding your feelings about your party's conduct and are going to insist its everyone elses problem rather than confront the fact that you and mintjewlips are riding the same horse.

1. Sure, if you say so.

2. Sure, if you say so.

3. Your linear thinking isn't bringing out the best in you.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    LOL... Watching mint limping around here like his balls have been chopped off is no surprise. He's still holding semi tough, but its obvious he knows it's over. I give him credit there. Dish is simply too ignorant to see it and is too invested in his political savant persona, which is just sad.

What moron? Too invested? I actually have talent, I can be great at anything I choose like tmrw. I could conquer the weed business in a week and ruin ur life if I wanted to

Comments

MumblesBadly: Your delusions of grandeur are Trumplike. No wonder you worship that ignut fucktard!

Mintjewlips: "The weed business" is glorified trap houses

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

What moron? Too invested? I actually have talent, I can be great at anything I choose like tmrw. I could conquer the weed business in a week and ruin ur life if I wanted to

Mighty big talk from a man in your situation.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

the guy is getting real close, I'm not just gonna listen to some career bartender/drug dealer tell me I'm a bad person and not eventually do something about it. I can sit on my couch and will it to happen, that's how drawing dead he would be

Load Metric

the guy is getting real close, I'm not just gonna listen to some career bartender/drug dealer tell me I'm a bad person and not eventually do something about it. I can sit on my couch and will it to happen, that's how drawing dead he would be
    Dude, read this please then look in the mirror: http://thefederalist.com/2014/01/17/...-of-expertise/

Comments

MumblesBadly: Doesn't apply to thedishtard. Like his idol, he is a living god. (Or, so he thinks.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

Dude, read this please then look in the mirror: http://thefederalist.com/2014/01/17/...-of-expertise/

ok so what do u want to talk about? theres alot there.

what does that have to do with me crushing shit1369 for trying to say hes a better man than me despite being complete shit??

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

what does that have to do with me crushing shit1369 for trying to say hes a better man than me despite being complete shit??

Yeah, I have pretty much read every post ITT and I don't ever remember Vegas saying he was a "better man than you". Maybe you should not project your anger and frustration from your horse turning out to be a diseased mule.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 08-19-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Yeah, I have pretty much read every post ITT and I don't ever remember Vegas say he was a "better man than you". Maybe you should not project your anger and frustration from your horse turning out to be a diseased mule.

lol are u kidding me, he takes shots at me being a pos all the time. guy doesn't even pay attention so all he can try to do is use personal attacks

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Red for the extra chromosome

Load Metric
    Dish, you jab at me for being a weed dealing moron, and I jab at you for being an alcoholic degenerate moron. That's the extent of my insults to you. Sorry that you obviously can't handle our back-and-forth banter without now resorting to threats. That's really pathetic dude.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dish, you jab at me for being a weed dealing moron, and I jab at you for being an alcoholic degenerate moron. That's the extent of my insults to you. Sorry that you obviously can't handle our back-and-forth banter without now resorting to threats. That's really pathetic dude.

U DO IT EVERY TIME MORON. u pull the "well ur a pos so I must be right" card ALL THE TIME, I only defend myself

Thread Information