Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Well........i guess manson is better than Hitler?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I bet "cathy" laughs at all his jokes

Name:  images-53.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  4.5 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    In the 1960s a disturbed cult leader gathered a group of followers from the ranks of the disaffected. At first everything was fine. Later, after a prolonged binge of paranoia and antisocial behaviour, things exploded into violence, to trigger a race war and make the cult leader reign America unchallenged. It failed, but along the way innocents suffered and the cult members saw their IQ drop massively and many ended up in jail.

Trump is Manson in a suit.

no, ur an English moron. LOL @ any of u foreign faggots even trying to participate in these discussions. I actually have an eye for this shit and I don't even try to understand foreign politics cuz I know there's things about it I cant compute. and yet we have the talentless lord of the trash in this thread constantly. But anyways, the American ppl are absolutely fed up with THE SWAMP. that's why we elected a black man named Hussein Obama, cuz we had HOPE he was supposedly gonna CHANGE things. He was quickly absorbed by THE SWAMP.

And now we have a guy who may actually have the balls to do it, that's why we love him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I bet "cathy" laughs at all his jokes

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt---Mark Twain

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so----Mark Twain

Mintjewlips is a drooling window licker------The Lurker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    In the 1960s a disturbed cult leader gathered a group of followers from the ranks of the disaffected. At first everything was fine. Later, after a prolonged binge of paranoia and antisocial behaviour, things exploded into violence, to trigger a race war and make the cult leader reign America unchallenged. It failed, but along the way innocents suffered and the cult members saw their IQ drop massively and many ended up in jail.

Trump is Manson in a suit.

no, ur an English moron. LOL @ any of u foreign faggots even trying to participate in these discussions. I actually have an eye for this shit and I don't even try to understand foreign politics cuz I know there's things about it I cant compute. and yet we have the talentless lord of the trash in this thread constantly. But anyways, the American ppl are absolutely fed up with THE SWAMP. that's why we elected a black man named Hussein Obama, cuz we had HOPE he was supposedly gonna CHANGE things. He was quickly absorbed by THE SWAMP.

And now we have a guy who may actually have the balls to do it, that's why we love him.
    My god its a trip to actually read a lengthy post from a card carrying member of team retard.

We're in such a bad place as a society now that these malleable sub-100 IQ betas feel empowered.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I actually have an eye for this shit-Sidedish,....that seems to be the Alt-Rt line, like they do their own research and shit. I leave it to WAPO and NYT.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I've fallen and I can't get up- Mrs Fletcher

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I've fallen and I can't get up- Mrs Fletcher

The way you insult people using personal information is creepy as shit. How terrible do you feel about your life? Lewfather 2.0
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

My god its a trip to actually read a lengthy post from a card carrying member of team retard.

We're in such a bad place as a society now that these malleable sub-100 IQ betas feel empowered.
    go chase this around and not score moron

Name:  soccer.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  394.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    this is why suicide rates are so high in the LGBTQ community and how they constantly have to feel like second rate citizens... made to feel like they are not good enough because of being different.... then the president of this country reinforces it... fuck man

ill tell you why im not really freaking out about this.. virtually every aspect of life in america swings between two polarized opposites, culturally. right now, gender reassignment is the new prozac, if not the new aspirin. a lot of people are choosing reassignment surgery when what they really need is to get to the root of *why* they feel compelled to pursue it. and because we (the left) have decided that any effort to 'tap the breaks' in that process is intrusive, prejudiced fear and an infringement on personal liberty, a lot of people are making irrevocable mistakes that push them over the edge.

tl;dr: gender reassignment should be undertaken by people choosing to pursue it from a place of mental well being and stability, but we are telling people who crave mental well being and stability that gender reassignment can solve their problems. thats fucking disgraceful.

so yeah until we de-stigmatize the assertion that carving up your body and pumping it full of life-changing hormones should be an end not a mean, a lot of legitimately unbalanced people are going to end up in the queue.

so yeah im not entirely up in arms about this, pragmatically speaking. least of all because most trannies cant pass for shit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    JimmyG_415: I actually have an eye for this shit-Sidedish,....that seems to be the Alt-Rt line, like they do their own research and shit. I leave it to WAPO and NYT.

and ur one of the biggest stooges in the thread. only guy I can think of right now that would give vegas1369 a run for top political donkey. ya ur worse, he just posts more

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

So is not being able to do a pullup, some people are not good choices for the military, but gender identity is not a automatic disqualifying factor.

Statistically, the military runs bad with people suffering from quantifiable mental defects. Not all transgender people have mental defects. But because we fail outright at even admitting the need to screen them pre-surgery, this becomes a pretty straight forward equity decision.
    i've mentioned this before here, but the suicide rate is insanely high for transgender people.

if we, as a society, are so politically correct that we can't admit that someone who is so unhappy that they elect to undergo drastic reconstructive surgery may have mental issues, we deserve trump

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Every tranny faggot needs to be issued a few books on Norse Mythology and they will all feel like bosses. (It still grosses me the fuck out though)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

go chase this around and not score moron

Name:  soccer.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  394.3 KB
    Cool.

What would Trump have to do to lose a proud American like yourself? Try to think about it.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Statistically, the military runs bad with people suffering from quantifiable mental defects. Not all transgender people have mental defects. But because we fail outright at even admitting the need to screen them pre-surgery, this becomes a pretty straight forward equity decision.
    i've mentioned this before here, but the suicide rate is insanely high for transgender people.

if we, as a society, are so politically correct that we can't admit that someone who is so unhappy that they elect to undergo drastic reconstructive surgery may have mental issues, we deserve trump

lol so somebody who feels that they're biologically wired wrong are automatically mentally ill if they follow through with the operation?

Higher suicide rates may account for the difficulty in coming out.

Pretty sure the suicide rate amongst poofs was also through the roof in the days before society was less tolerant.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Then explain Kristin Beck... of course they have higher rates of suicide, they are constantly being bullied, diminished and put down by peers and authority figures alike... there is nothing wrong with feeling like your body does not match with your gender identity. The problem is all of us that make them feel shitty about it because we don't understand or comprehend what they go through.

I have a family member who from the age of literally 1 liked to play with dolls and wasn't interested in things that most of us considered "normal" for a young boy. They were super nice, and as they grew up they became an awesome cook, made their own clothes, and cut hair. We were brutal as kids to them. Adults tried to get them to play sports and drink beer and even put them into football where they got their ass kicked mercilessly.

They moved away at the age of 19 and got into to fitness. Got into insanely good shape and ran marathons. Transitioned into a woman and she's been so happy. I spoke to her about 7 years ago and she told me how brutal it was when everyone picked on them and how they'd hear the adults talk about them and call her names. I felt terrible. This person still welcomed me into their home, made me dinner, played with my son and forgave me for being an ignorant asshole.

If you had to deal with identity issues, which are insanely complex while your family and peers tell you how it's weird and you are going to hell etc etc.... ya that makes you suicidal. People like you guys are the problem, not them.

Fuck of with this nonsense that something is wrong with them. Something is wrong with us.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: good post. really surprised by a few of the opinions itt
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    i love how in 2017 this is super-controversial but, yes i'm suggesting that if you are a boy that believes that you are a woman and vice-versa, you may in fact be mentally ill.

remember rachel dolezal? the "trans-racial" woman that ran a chapter of the NAACP, who was born white but identifies as black? it's funny that both the left and the right condemned her, even accusing her of "cultural misappropriation."

in about 3 years -- seriously -- it will be deemed politically incorrect for us to even mock someone who identifies as trans-racial. that's how quickly these things change.

not that i'm opposed to it, but remember when gay marriage was universally frowned upon? so much so that even liberal democrats were publically against it -- like, obama for example??? that was literally like 7 years ago.
    Last edited by blake; 07-26-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

lol so somebody who feels that they're biologically wired wrong are automatically mentally ill if they follow through with the operation?

Pretty sure the suicide rate amongst poofs was also through the roof in the days before society was less tolerant.
    yep, you're right.

would you also be willing to concede that a suicide rate of over 20 times the norm may be a sign that just maybe.... there might possibly be some underlying mental issues at play? or are we literally in such a politically correct society that we can't have that discussion.

Load Metric

yep, you're right.

would you also be willing to concede that a suicide rate of over 20 times the norm may be a sign that just maybe.... there might possibly be some underlying mental issues at play? or are we literally in such a politically correct society that we can't have that discussion.

They are not mentally ill... we are mentally ill for mercilessly attacking them for being themselves because it doesn't fit what we consider normal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

Then explain Kristin Beck... of course they have higher rates of suicide, they are constantly being bullied, diminished and put down by peers and authority figures alike... there is nothing wrong with feeling like your body does not match with your gender identity. The problem is all of us that make them feel shitty about it because we don't understand or comprehend what they go through.

I have a family member who from the age of literally 1 liked to play with dolls and wasn't interested in things that most of us considered "normal" for a young boy. They were super nice, and as they grew up they became an awesome cook, made their own clothes, and cut hair. We were brutal as kids to them. Adults tried to get them to play sports and drink beer and even put them into football where they got their ass kicked mercilessly.

They moved away at the age of 19 and got into to fitness. Got into insanely good shape and ran marathons. Transitioned into a woman and she's been so happy. I spoke to her about 7 years ago and she told me how brutal it was when everyone picked on them and how they'd hear the adults talk about them and call her names. I felt terrible. This person still welcomed me into their home, made me dinner, played with my son and forgave me for being an ignorant asshole.

If you had to deal with identity issues, which are insanely complex while your family and peers tell you how it's weird and you are going to hell etc etc.... ya that makes you suicidal. People like you guys are the problem, not them.

Fuck of with this nonsense that something is wrong with them. Something is wrong with us.

Not sure I agree with you. Dysmorphias are real. There are certainly innersex conditions which are real, but rare. With a normal hormone panel I'm not sure. I've seen studies from respected non-religious psychiatrists who disagree with your thoughts. The suicide rates are higher for post-op than pre-op. I don't pretend to know for sure, no one can outside innersex conditions, but logic dictates you might not want to take the cure if it causes your mortality to spike upward. I truly don't give a fuck. If you think you're a fucking panda I'll throw you some bamboo, but it doesn't mean you're not mentally ill rather than a panda.

Banned
    Load Metric

yep, you're right.

You are rationalizing your own bias. My regular doctor is a dear friend (closer than family kind of friend) She dresses like a professional and is very smart and has her shit together. She is favorite drinking buddy, and trust me she is a fucking man on the inside. no mental illness, no crazy bitch, just a very smart very funny man.

Thread Information