Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Just take notes libtards, THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Rep. Schiff Introduces Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Citizens United
    Amendment Would Allow Reasonable Limits on Donations and Option for Public Financing for Candidates
    http://schiff.house.gov/news/press-r...itizens-united

If you don't agree, go fuck yourself.

Anyone else have a feeling Trump is going to fire Mueller. The only thing standing between us and dictator Trump will be Republicans, be afraid be very afraid.

I think the good son got caught lying about all kinds of shit again, still has his security clearance and the medias almost silent, smh.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-21-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Rep. Schiff Introduces Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Citizens United
    Amendment Would Allow Reasonable Limits on Donations and Option for Public Financing for Candidates
    http://schiff.house.gov/news/press-r...itizens-united

If you don't agree, go fuck yourself.

Anyone else have a feeling Trump is going to fire Mueller. The only thing standing between us and dictator Trump will be Republicans, be afraid be very afraid.

I think the good son got caught lying about all kinds of shit again, still has his security clearance and the medias almost silent, smh.
    Amendment has no chance.

They are desperately digging for dirt on Mueller and his team. Hard to believe there's something damaging on Mueller himself, he was already vetted thoroughly for his former job as FBI director.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I do not believe that Trump is President to enrich himself, nor do I think that his motivations going forward will be personal gain.

I do believe that Trump doesn't really know what to do regarding getting legislation passed, nor does he want to learn, nor does he want to expend much effort doing so.

Trump will never be Presidential.

However, the liberals who hate him should be happy, because everything he promised he'd do was giving them fits. At this point, a do-nothing President should be a relief to them. Instead, they're mocking him for it, because they are actually motivated by Trump hatred, not by love of country.

And as many mistakes as Trump has made, the media has indeed been very biased against him. Anyone who denies this is simply not looking at the facts in an unbiased fashion.

Comments

Mintjewlips: They've succumbed to the programming so much, they don't even realize President Trump not completing his agenda is a good thing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I do not believe that Trump is President to enrich himself, nor do I think that his motivations going forward will be personal gain.

I do believe that Trump doesn't really know what to do regarding getting legislation passed, nor does he want to learn, nor does he want to expend much effort doing so.

However, the liberals who hate him should be happy, because everything he promised he'd do was giving them fits. At this point, a do-nothing President should be a relief to them. Instead, they're mocking him for it, because they are actually motivated by Trump hatred, not by love of country.

And as many mistakes as Trump has made, the media has indeed been very biased against him. Anyone who denies this is simply not looking at the facts in an unbiased fashion.
    Trump's primary motivation for becoming president may not be financial, but that fucker is too self-servingly opportunistic to pass up the chance to line his personal and family's pockets at the expense of his fiduciary duty to the office and country. If you can't see and admit that, you are willfully blinded by partisanship given how fervently you have stated your distaste for fraudsters and cheats.

P.S. ...

Name:  IMG_6537.JPG
Views: 421
Size:  52.9 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-22-2017 at 06:49 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: In other words, I'm a spineless piece of shit who only cares about his agenda

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Absolutely HOF shill. It's like Trump went into Cooperstown and convinced Babe Ruth to unretire. This guy should have been the Prees Secretary from day one. Absolutely perfect fit for this role.

Load Metric

The media picked Hillary Clinton to win the Presidential Election by double digits, they gave Trump a 1% chance of winning.
    They are so pissed off that they had "zero impact" on the election that Rachel Maddow will never stop talking about Russia.

Let's talk about what's really important.

Will the Donald Trump mask outsell the O.J. Simpson mask this halloween?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The media picked Hillary Clinton to win the Presidential Election by double digits, they gave Trump a 1% chance of winning.
    They are so pissed off that they had "zero impact" on the election that Rachel Maddow will never stop talking about Russia.

This is such a strange, childish myth.

They recognized Trump as a carnival con artist and expected America to vote in their best interests, like sane, responsible, educated adults.

So did the rest of the world, and the literal majority of actual voters.

But the Confederacy had other plans, and now its all hands on deck.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

They recognized Trump as a carnival con artist and expected America to vote in their best interests, like sane, responsible, educated adults.

The major news networks (Fox "News" being the exception given the majority of its ultra-partisan commentary shows) did as you mentioned, but Cenk Uygar of The Young Turks gave Trump a 30% chance of winning the day before the election. And as early as mid-July last year, he got a whiff of the anti-establishment vibe in mid-America when in Ohio for business, and having and overhearing conversations from other-than-Confederates, his "gut" told him then that Trump would become president.

And part of what he picked up then was how much so many hated what Hillary was selling. And the polling suggests that they still do. Because she is currently polling as less favorable than Trump, while Bernie Sanders is still the most popular nationally-known politician in America.

Moral of the story: Don't blame it on "the Confederacy".
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Don't forget the Russians.

Honestly folks, President Trump has the Goldman Sachs seal of approval for now, that's all that matters.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    vegas1369: In other words, I'm a spineless piece of shit who only cares about his agenda

his job is to be a shill moron. we haven't had a good shill since ari Fleischer GUY WAS GOD

Comments

big dick: OMFG U LIKE A FLEISHER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2017-07-22 at 5.43.10 PM.png
Views: 314
Size:  650.8 KB

This will be the beginning to end.

Biggest joke in the history of politics "I will build a wall"

There will never be a wall, and if you think we need a wall, Hels yourself the world will be a better place.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "The national survey of 2,505 adults, conducted by the Pew Research Center from June 27 to July 9, found that 47 percent of self-identifying liberals claimed their relationship with a friend would be strained if they found out they supported Donald Trump, while among Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters, the figure is 35 percent.

White or well-educated Democrats find it even tougher, with 40 percent of white Democrats, and 44 percent of college graduates, saying they would also feel strain over a friend’s support for the president.

Meanwhile, right-wingers tend to be far more tolerant of their liberal or Democratic counterparts, with just 13 percent of Republican or Republican leaning voters claiming a friend’s support for Hillary Clinton*would put a strain on their relationship."

SNOWFLAKE MUCH??

Load Metric
    meanwhile US intelligence agencies apparently intercepted communications showing that sessions talked about campaign related matters with the russian ambassador pre-election, including how the trump administration would view russian-related things.

this 100% contradicts what sessions swore in congress.

does trump deny the post report is true? call it fake news?

nope, instead he decided to confirm the washington post report is accurate and slams the intelligence community for leaking the info.

i admire the honesty but why throw sessions under the bus?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    meanwhile US intelligence agencies apparently intercepted communications showing that sessions talked about campaign related matters with the russian ambassador pre-election, including how the trump administration would view russian-related things.

this 100% contradicts what sessions swore in congress.

does trump deny the post report is true? call it fake news?

nope, instead he decided to confirm the washington post report is accurate and slams the intelligence community for leaking the info.

i admire the honesty but why throw sessions under the bus?

because sessions is refusing to go after mueller, something like that. its a mueller thing, bottom line.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "The national survey of 2,505 adults, conducted by the Pew Research Center from June 27 to July 9, found that 47 percent of self-identifying liberals claimed their relationship with a friend would be strained if they found out they supported Donald Trump, while among Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters, the figure is 35 percent.

White or well-educated Democrats find it even tougher, with 40 percent of white Democrats, and 44 percent of college graduates, saying they would also feel strain over a friend’s support for the president.

Meanwhile, right-wingers tend to be far more tolerant of their liberal or Democratic counterparts, with just 13 percent of Republican or Republican leaning voters claiming a friend’s support for Hillary Clinton*would put a strain on their relationship."

SNOWFLAKE MUCH??
    rightly or wrongly, a lot of democrats think trump's a racist (i.e., birtherism, mexicans being rapists and the muslim ban).

i really don't think trump supporters appreciate the ramifications of this.

it's the reason why democrats won't "work" with trump and don't want to associate with his supporters. once you're deemed "racist," there is no working with you. there is no associating with you. people don't want to associate with racists. there is no finding common ground. it's the reason trump never had any chance of working with democrats on anything, ever.

while many of trump's supporters may not be racist themselves, the fact that they are willing to vote for someone who is loved by white supremacists and who may hold racist views is unsettling for a lot of people.

Load Metric
    But your sentiments are falling on deaf ears Blake. 3/4ths of the people here don't know what it means to be a professional

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

SNOWFLAKE MUCH??
    rightly or wrongly, a lot of democrats think trump's a racist (i.e., birtherism, mexicans being rapists and the muslim ban).

i really don't think trump supporters appreciate the ramifications of this.

it's the reason why democrats won't "work" with trump and don't want to associate with his supporters. once you're deemed "racist," there is no working with you. there is no associating with you. people don't want to associate with racists. there is no finding common ground. it's the reason trump never had any chance of working with democrats on anything, ever.

while many of trump's supporters may not be racist themselves, the fact that they are willing to vote for someone who is loved by white supremacists and who may hold racist views is unsettling for a lot of people.

figured it out for u

Thread Information