Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

do you disagree that trump jr. (at the very least) attempted to collude with the russian government?

it's literally shown in his emails.

is the trump team narrative currently that attempted collusion isn't collusion, and unless you have tapes of the conversations, you don't know what was said?

or is that even collusion doesn't matter cause it's not criminal? if that's the case, why did you and everyone on trump team deny collusion for months?

sidenote -- if you think this helps trump with his agenda, you're fucking nuts so you really should at least think trump jr. is a stone moron for doing any of this
    Cuz the story is that Russia helped Trump win, they didn't. The libtards lost the great meme war fair and square. They're still in denial and talk like some poker player who for sure would have won some tournament if not for a bad beat

Trump jr is a stooge who fell for a phishing technique basically. Looks like a scam so the Obama admin could obtain the FISA warrants. That's why there was nothing important said at the meeting
    Once again the same guy who said nothing important was said, also said that the meeting never happened.

Meeting took place on the 9th and 15th was the beginning of the DNC dump.

If you think that the DNC and Podesta dumps didn't help Trump win then you're an even bigger idiot than i've given credit to you. Also i guess you have no idea who your comrades were in the great meme war. I understand why Russian troll factory workers did it, but why would anyone do it for free?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Cuz the story is that Russia helped Trump win, they didn't. The libtards lost the great meme war fair and square. They're still in denial and talk like some poker player who for sure would have won some tournament if not for a bad beat

Trump jr is a stooge who fell for a phishing technique basically. Looks like a scam so the Obama admin could obtain the FISA warrants. That's why there was nothing important said at the meeting
    Once again the same guy who said nothing important was said, also said that the meeting never happened.

If you think that the DNC and Podesta dumps didn't help Trump win then you're an even bigger idiot than i've given credit to you. Also i guess you have no idea who your comrades were in the great meme war. I understand why Russian troll factory workers did it, but why would anyone do it for free?
    There is no proof that the dnc dump was from Russia, until then it's all a dnc propaganda scam imo. I highly doubt if this meeting was actually important that this stooge and this anti Trump lawyer would be the ppl Russia uses to get it done

And I busted my ass for Trump cuz I think politicians are shit and want them all out. And becuz the democrats can go fk themselves for trying to persuade everyone that the white man is automatically racist

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Cheers View Post

jfc. you think Oj was innocent too? DJT Jr just incriminated himself and proved the "libtards" right. How absurdly obtuse can you be if you think this is a "nothing burger". They are gonna get this guy hard when the time comes.

"OJ was absolutely framed cuz he's black" will be a democrat talking point for 2020. And I'm glad the libtards have more juice for their Russia story, independent voters are sick of it and will vote against "muh Russia" in '18

Comments

Muck Ficon: Keep going...this is hilarious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Cheers View Post

jfc. you think Oj was innocent too? DJT Jr just incriminated himself and proved the "libtards" right. How absurdly obtuse can you be if you think this is a "nothing burger". They are gonna get this guy hard when the time comes.

"OJ was absolutely framed cuz he's black" will be a democrat talking point for 2020. And I'm glad the libtards have more juice for their Russia story, independent voters are sick of it and will vote against "muh Russia" in '18

You're drowning in your own stupidity. Sober up, calm down, and dog paddle to shore.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also

Name:  19894591_1233965283396485_1664417328779076037_n.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  32.5 KB

Comments

Tellafriend:

varys: Poor fredo

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You're drowning in your own stupidity. Sober up, calm down, and dog paddle to shore.

uses super obvious sarcasm against someone to say theyre a moron. POOR TROLLING

Load Metric
    WHAtEVEr RAPIST

Comments

thesidedish: YES!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    This could probably work, Trump supporters love when he trolls the media.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-12-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot-62-779x430.png
Views: 319
Size:  144.8 KB

peak trump: misspelling 'inaccurately' when trashing the CBO rating system's accuracy because they gave your health plan a nuclear thumbs down so now you cant finance your 1% tax cuts.

Load Metric
    You must take them at their word.

Comments

vegas1369: Nice caps tilt, Trump.

MumblesBadly: Trump and Trumper

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Truthbomb of the decade or century?

Diamond
    Load Metric

last time this happened, probe on Loretta lynch opened the next day

Load Metric
    Not bad

Andy Serkis from Lord of the Rings doing Trump.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

FPS_Russia: his rep 231 my rep 142, so f rigged. The one at the front of my rep disappeared. :)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought this was a bit alarmist, it's not. Corporate screw job @ the FCC.

Comments

thesidedish: -1 fag

Load Metric

There is no proof that the dnc dump was from Russia, until then it's all a dnc propaganda scam imo. I highly doubt if this meeting was actually important that this stooge and this anti Trump lawyer would be the ppl Russia uses to get it done

And I busted my ass for Trump cuz I think politicians are shit and want them all out. And becuz the democrats can go fk themselves for trying to persuade everyone that the white man is automatically racist
    Even Trump isn't trying to claim that Russia didn't meddle with the elections. Putin already started to back peddle from the narrative that it wasn't them some months ago and now they are just trying to cover their tracks.

Every intelligence organization that looked into it said it's the Russians.

There's as much proof as the public are allowed to know at this point that it was the Russians.

If the meeting was nothing then why deny that there was contacts with the Russians for over a year on multiple occasions?

So far the most shocking thing about this whole episode is that apparently Eric is the smart one. Didn't see that coming.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Even Trump isn't trying to claim that Russia didn't meddle with the elections. Putin already started to back peddle from the narrative that it wasn't them some months ago and now they are just trying to cover their tracks.

There's as much proof as the public are allowed to know at this point that it was the Russians.

If the meeting was nothing then why deny that there was contacts with the Russians for over a year on multiple occasions?

So far the most shocking thing about this whole episode is that apparently Eric is the smart one. Didn't see that coming.

ummm because it was nothing and important ppl forget that shit in a few wks so then can dominate every day the best they can. a skill I'm sure u don't have

Load Metric

ummm because it was nothing and important ppl forget that shit in a few wks so then can dominate every day the best they can. a skill I'm sure u don't have
    Yea that's likely what happened. All 3 of them just forgot and when they couldn't lie about it anymore they suddenly remembered. Yea that's totally how memory works.

JR even tried to cover up for Manafort and Kushner before he fucked it up.

And you're correct i don't have the ability to dominate like JR.

Comments

vegas1369: You're arguing with a drunk moron

Diamond
    Load Metric

Yea that's likely what happened. All 3 of them just forgot and when they couldn't lie about it anymore they suddenly remembered. Yea that's totally how memory works.

JR even tried to cover up for Manafort and Kushner before he fucked it up.

And you're correct i don't have the ability to dominate like JR.

we're gonna see what happens bud, but I'm not too worried about it. Just don't be selfish loony toons thinking the world is about to change in your favor every f'n day

Comments

The_Lurker: OMG you said something smart

Load Metric

Cool

I've always thought the Russian collusion angle is the small part of he story. Like, you had to be borderline retarded to not see Putin very badly wanted Trump to win even during the GOP primary process, let alone this timeframe after the nomination was secured. It was simply self-evident.

The question was why? How did they know that he'd be a friend if he wasn't already a friend? Democrats are thinking too much of treason and impeachment type shit. I'm sure he's guilty of a bunch of illegal shit, but it's all hard to prove and Mike Fucking Pence is your prize at the end.

I don't think that concerns Trump all that much. He's only concerned with it because they are in his business now in a big official way, and its pretty clear the dude has been at the nexus of money laundering for the world's dictators, despots, Russian organized crime business interests, etc.

Like if you needed blood diamond money washed or oil from isis sold, Trump would do that shit in a minute. And I'm sure there are many people who would and many corporations that do, but he's ran a large business like a small business, and he's a hands on egomaniac with a big mouth, so getting into his business has to be really scary for him. They've been incredibly sloppy already when you start digging.

I don't think he was concerned about the Russia story when it was politics until someone explained to him the deeper ramifications of where it could go, and that they wouldn't only focus from the day he started running for president, and at that point, he's lost his mind and has been obsessed about it ever since.

The Donald Jr shit is funny just because he was so indignant when asked about Russian connections, in a Casablanca, "I'm shocked, Shocked, to find there was gambling going on in here" sort of way.

My hope is the same as on Inauguration Day. I don't want Republicans passing policy because it's my belief that Republican policy is almost always badly thought out and often deeply flawed policy. Every day this hangs over him and every month that goes by is running the clock on a guy who hasn't passed a fucking thing yet. May it continue for as long as possible to haunt him while not removing him any earlier than 6 months before next election. All was still lost on Election Day. Impeachment only helps in the future and in generally sullying the republican brand. They don't have another Trump. When he's gone, and they roll out their next religious dork with his Supercut, zero charisma, who defended all this shit, that's when the Trump bill comes due.

Comments

hongkonger: masterful as usual

MumblesBadly: Solid

vegas1369: The voice of reason

big dick: Masterpeice.

Thread Information