Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Even if you're right, so what? It may be true that earth has been hotter than now in recent geological periods due to natural rather than manmade causes but humans are adapted to the way things have been for the brief time we've been here. Ice ages we can deal with, apparently, though life would be a lot shittier in an ice age. But nobody really knows what's going to happen if it gets much hotter. Most of the world's population lives on coastlines. Do you really want to have to abandon Miami, New York, New Orleans and all the rest of America's gorgeous coastline within the next hundred years? The costs and losses involves are incalculable. There are already beautiful seaside communities in the Carolinas experiencing yearly flooding so bad they aren't even bothering to fix the roads anymore. Soon they'll be uninhabitable. Do you want that to happen all over America and all over the world?
    Remember when all the coastal cities were already supposed to be under water?

I am not arguing that we should say "fuck the environment," what I am arguing is that we shouldn't let ourselves be wrecked for billions or trillions of dollars, while a few people get rich with alarmism.

Not that different than many of the military scare tactics on the right.

Here's the reality, the US could have zero emissions and within a decade it wouldn't matter because India and China will offset all our savings.

What I am asking for is smarter policies not policies that get a few alarmists filthy rich.

What does that look like?

Solar where solar financially makes sense.
    Wind where wind financially makes sense.
    Etc
    Etc

But let's not tax ourselves or create punitive harm to ourselves, just to force people into certain types of energy that we think are better at the expense of hurting ourselves in the global market.
    But the charts you put up in arguing, indirectly or otherwise, that man-made climate change is insignificant relevant to what nature is most likely to affect climate is a scientifically illiterate and disingenuous attempt to distract others from even considering that this is a looming problem for future generations.

For a balanced discussion of man-made climate change, free of the hype of Al Gore and other "alarmists", and with numerous detailed debunkings of false claims by professional climate-change deniers, I highly recommend the video series by the YouTuber potholer45, who worked for decades as a science reporter for major news outlets. He's put 36 of them so far, and he demolishes both the bullshit and the hype. Here's the first one in the series.

And your argument now here is that there is nothing we can do about it because other countries will cheat, so we might as well just keep polluting away and future generations be damned.

That is a lawyerly trick like saying "Your honor, my client did *not* kill that family! But if he did, it was in self-defense!"
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-06-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Even if you're right, so what? It may be true that earth has been hotter than now in recent geological periods due to natural rather than manmade causes but humans are adapted to the way things have been for the brief time we've been here. Ice ages we can deal with, apparently, though life would be a lot shittier in an ice age. But nobody really knows what's going to happen if it gets much hotter. Most of the world's population lives on coastlines. Do you really want to have to abandon Miami, New York, New Orleans and all the rest of America's gorgeous coastline within the next hundred years? The costs and losses involves are incalculable. There are already beautiful seaside communities in the Carolinas experiencing yearly flooding so bad they aren't even bothering to fix the roads anymore. Soon they'll be uninhabitable. Do you want that to happen all over America and all over the world?
    Remember when all the coastal cities were already supposed to be under water?

I am not arguing that we should say "fuck the environment," what I am arguing is that we shouldn't let ourselves be wrecked for billions or trillions of dollars, while a few people get rich with alarmism.

Not that different than many of the military scare tactics on the right.

Here's the reality, the US could have zero emissions and within a decade it wouldn't matter because India and China will offset all our savings.

What I am asking for is smarter policies not policies that get a few alarmists filthy rich.

What does that look like?

Solar where solar financially makes sense.
    Wind where wind financially makes sense.
    Etc
    Etc

But let's not tax ourselves or create punitive harm to ourselves, just to force people into certain types of energy that we think are better at the expense of hurting ourselves in the global market.
    I agree that huge sacrifices aren't necessary. Green is a business opportunity. We should be more efficient and less wasteful though.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Isn't there a Trump hotel there?

Maybe there's room at Auschwitz.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    ATTENTION LIBTARDS: I AM NOW LEAVING LAS VEGAS. I will be ready to crush u again shortly like I did to this "party town" lol plz
    we been missing your

1. juvenile fawning over liarinchiefous.

2. laughable alpha wolf moaning.

3. flip flopping on every issue or not stating anything solid on any issue beyond no comment and mindless non concepts never to be achieved e.g. maga, repeal and
    replace, defeat ISIS in 30 days, tax reform, build the wall.

welcome back to dakota territory.

Name:  dish1.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  31.0 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: this

Mintjewlips: Im gonna pull whatever is left of you hair and slap that flabby ass as im sticking my dick inside that swollen asshole

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ***One for the Ages***
    Nader and Chomsky are both living legends but Nader's in a class of his own. imho

This is real liberal media, the MSM will have David Duke on before either of these guys.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-06-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ALPHA IN CHIEF DONALD THE GOD TRUMP WILL MAGA MORON

Comments

hongkonger: Idiot

Load Metric
    yada yada mindless meandering mushmouth nothings yada yada

Comments

Mintjewlips: Come eat my asshole, you'll love the saucyness

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MINTJEWLIPS LURKING, LETS DO THIS

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: so you also support kiddie molesters?

hongkonger: Do yourself

Load Metric
    cheeto jesus thinks voter fraud exists in large numbers. "I would have won popular vote if millions yada yada i'm a sore partial winner and total whiner."

creates Presidential Advisory Commission on Voter Integrity. commission is led by Kansas christer Kobach and "I can't eat in the presence of females other than my wife" vice shithead pence.

commission sends letters to all states and DC. The panel is seeking "dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information."

19 states refuse to share any data. 26 states will only share limited data. obv some repube governors and sec of states say fuck off. sec of states say total 2016 fraud was 6 cases.

An online privacy watchdog is suing the Trump administration's commission investigating alleged election fraud, saying the information requests violates voters' rights.
    The Electronic Privacy Information Center, a nonprofit research organization, filed for a temporary restraining order on Monday to block the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity from gathering voter records from state election officials. "The publication of voters' personal information violates the constitutional right to informational privacy," EPIC's lawsuit says. "The Supreme Court has long recognized that individuals have a constitutionally protected interest in 'avoiding disclosure of personal matters.'"

a taxpayer funded kangaroo court led by swamp monsters solely to mend liarinchiefs easily bruised ego.

absolute opposite of maga.

"They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Delbert Hosemann, a Republican and the Mississippi Secretary of State, said in a statement last week, adding the state has the right “to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes.”

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, on Wednesday directed his secretary of state to not release any sensitive information to the panel. “The request is simply too broad and includes sensitive information of Arkansas voters,” Hutchinson said in a statement.

"There's not enough bourbon here in Kentucky to make this request seem sensible," Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Grimes, a Democrat, said on MSNBC last week, adding that she would not turn over any sensitive voter info.

fuck this administration.

Name:  Trump-putin-image.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  203.9 KB

Comments

hongkonger: This

Mintjewlips: Wait till i find those little bird lips on my cock, im gonna nut all over them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    cheeto jesus thinks voter fraud exists in large numbers. "I would have won popular vote if millions yada yada i'm a sore partial winner and total whiner."

creates Presidential Advisory Commission on Voter Integrity. commission is led by Kansas christer Kobach and "I can't eat in the presence of females other than my wife" vice shithead pence.

commission sends letters to all states and DC. The panel is seeking "dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information."

19 states refuse to share any data. 26 states will only share limited data. obv some repube governors and sec of states say fuck off. sec of states say total 2016 fraud was 6 cases.

An online privacy watchdog is suing the Trump administration's commission investigating alleged election fraud, saying the information requests violates voters' rights.
    The Electronic Privacy Information Center, a nonprofit research organization, filed for a temporary restraining order on Monday to block the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity from gathering voter records from state election officials. "The publication of voters' personal information violates the constitutional right to informational privacy," EPIC's lawsuit says. "The Supreme Court has long recognized that individuals have a constitutionally protected interest in 'avoiding disclosure of personal matters.'"

a taxpayer funded kangaroo court led by swamp monsters solely to mend liarinchiefs easily bruised ego.

absolute opposite of maga.

"They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Delbert Hosemann, a Republican and the Mississippi Secretary of State, said in a statement last week, adding the state has the right “to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes.”

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, on Wednesday directed his secretary of state to not release any sensitive information to the panel. “The request is simply too broad and includes sensitive information of Arkansas voters,” Hutchinson said in a statement.

"There's not enough bourbon here in Kentucky to make this request seem sensible," Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Grimes, a Democrat, said on MSNBC last week, adding that she would not turn over any sensitive voter info.

fuck this administration.

Name:  Trump-putin-image.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  203.9 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: fyi Nader and Chomsky agree Americans are blissfully unaware of the current threat of nuclear war. Those guys know what's up, so yea.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Somewhere in europe trump is beating off to these jobs #s. Everyone herr is going nuts.

Also, LOL at moron who caused the flash crash in silver over night...
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Somewhere in europe trump is beating off to these jobs #s. Everyone herr is going nuts.

Also, LOL at moron who caused the flash crash in silver over night...
    I doubt it. Trump believe the jobs numbers for the last few years were fake, so I'm sure he doesn't put a lot of stock in that reporting.

Load Metric
    Glad you are back.

What do you think about McConnell signaling that Trumpcare might be dead and the way forward may be to fix the exchanges?

What is your position on N Korea? What should be done?

Can't wait for you opinions on these world events!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Hope you aren't holding your breath.

hongkonger: Lmao

Load Metric
    liarinchief currently hammering out final details for asylum for him and his family. licous' primary concerns are 1. plenty of gold colored things in Sochi villa 2. exclusive access to a golf course with a few special olympic also rans as opponents. 3. Kentucky Fried Chicken and Krispy Kreme outlet next to villa.

putin playing hardball demanding melania spend majority of time in the kremlin and complete control of all trump real estate.

Comments

hongkonger: Putin is a real alpha, Trump is his cuck

Mintjewlips: Im gonna take your ass by force and stick my dick in with no lube

Load Metric
    liarinchief currently hammering out final details for asylum for him and his family. licous' primary concerns are 1. plenty of gold colored things in Sochi villa 2. exclusive access to a golf course with a few special olympic also rans as opponents. 3. Kentucky Fried Chicken and Krispy Kreme outlet next to villa.

putin playing hardball demanding melania spend majority of time in the kremlin and complete control of all trump real estate.
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Name:  IMG_6356.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  157.6 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is about MUCH more than the title would suggest. What the fuck is up with healthcare the donors and the GOP? Here ya go.

Boy I bet they're pissed at Bernie.
    I'm out

Load Metric

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Name:  IMG_6356.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  157.6 KB
    He's going to drain the swamp, remember?
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information