Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post

And with all that he is a billionaire and the 45th President of the United States. He is one of 45, ever. Eats you up doesn't it?

The election is over, Trump is president. From my perspective, I just want him to do the job.

I'm curious what policies and issues drew you to Trump. As far as what he campaigned on, what were your priorities for him to work on starting in Jan 2017?
    Several things:

1) A total shake up of the Washington establishment. This is occurring. Guys like Vegas see that and freak out. Well, let me ask you, what has the Establishment done the last 25 years for this country? The US is $21 Trillion in debt, the Middle East is a total mess and the middle class has completely eroded. Both parties are to blame since they have basically shared power equally, all compliments of the "Establishment". Trump sees a glass table and has kicked it over. And for those totally freaking out about Trump, give me a fucking break. This is a kid's playground compared to the 1800s where Senators used to bring guns in the chamber and threaten other members. But politics as WE know it will never be the same and that is due to Trump, so that is a positive.

2) The Supreme Court. The County functions better when we do not have an activist Court. Conservatives should have a solid majority for the next 25 years or so with a couple more Trump appointees.

3) Deconstruction of the Administrative State. The lack of staff in Washington under the Trump Presidency is not an accident. Once these positions go unfilled for a year, they become unfunded the following year. As the bureaucracy shrinks, the intrusion from Washington into every day life decreases.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol that you actually think this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is that real? Yeah even a fake tweet wouldn't say those words.

This guy is off the rails. Kid in a candy store.

Load Metric
    Trump just continues to Win. Taking his spot in the Hall of Presidents like a Boss.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/0...-disney-world/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Is that real? Yeah even a fake tweet wouldn't say those words.

This guy is off the rails. Kid in a candy store.

lol wow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The election is over, Trump is president. From my perspective, I just want him to do the job.

I'm curious what policies and issues drew you to Trump. As far as what he campaigned on, what were your priorities for him to work on starting in Jan 2017?
    Several things:

1) A total shake up of the Washington establishment. This is occurring. Guys like Vegas see that and freak out. Well, let me ask you, what has the Establishment done the last 25 years for this country? The US is $21 Trillion in debt, the Middle East is a total mess and the middle class has completely eroded. Both parties are to blame since they have basically shared power equally, all compliments of the "Establishment". Trump sees a glass table and has kicked it over. And for those totally freaking out about Trump, give me a fucking break. This is a kid's playground compared to the 1800s where Senators used to bring guns in the chamber and threaten other members. But politics as WE know it will never be the same and that is due to Trump, so that is a positive.

2) The Supreme Court. The County functions better when we do not have an activist Court. Conservatives should have a solid majority for the next 25 years or so with a couple more Trump appointees.

3) Deconstruction of the Administrative State. The lack of staff in Washington under the Trump Presidency is not an accident. Once these positions go unfilled for a year, they become unfunded the following year. As the bureaucracy shrinks, the intrusion from Washington into every day life decreases.
    Rose coloured glasses. Unfortunately the shake-up you talk about is not about you or the majority. Politicians are ideally there to serve, but not themselves. All Trump has done is tried to undo what has already been done. The act of undoing with no ready alternatives is not a sign of someone looking out for the majority. His campaign was a lie and it won. It will rock the boat, inadvertently, but don't believe for a minute this change will be positive in the short term. It could in the long term after the dust settles.

Trump is a fake. The last person people want in their lives. They get trampled.

Load Metric

Several things:

1 is the most interesting to me. How has he changed the establishment? His cabinet is generals, Goldman Sacks alums and Mitch McConnell's wife. That doesn't look anti-establishment to me. And as far as the debt goes, all the savings from this health care plan are parlayed into tax cuts. Do you think they should go directly to debt reduction? This one seems like a fail to me. Are you able to criticize Trump for not doing what he promised on an issue.

2. Fair point and I think this is what keeps most doctrinal Republicans in Trump's corner.

3. OK. I think you're doing a favorite thing of Trump defenders here. Anything Trump does is explain like it's a Kasparov chess move. Trump's government works against him at times because he hasn't appointed his people to key positions. And even if your plan is correct, the next president will just appoint people, which is their right. This is like an executive action to me. The next president can just change it immediately.

Thanks for answering what you want and support about Trump. I've got to hand it to you, you are the only one of the real Trump fans that can articulate what they actually support about him. I don't want to keep fighting the election, it's over and Trump won fair and square. He did campaign on a few things I support, like not cutting medicaid or medicare and pulling out of undeclared wars and he's been disappointing on both.

Load Metric
    Not to play 3 dimensional chess, but I think this was calculated by Trump. The Republicans are going back to their districts this week for July 4th recess and are presumably going to get battered by voters in their states over Healthcare bill. Trump throws out this tweet, and the media will be fixated on this for quite a while, giving a pass to the Republican Senators the next few days.

I would not be surprised if there is not more provocative Trump tweets the next few days. CNN is in meltdown mode, already had a round table. Watch tonight when Anderson Copper has a 45 minute roundtable on this. Media will begin rehashing Access Hollywood, Rosie O'Donnell, etc...Take focus off HC bill, gives members cover.

Fuck I am smart.

Comments

hongkonger: Retard

Load Metric

Several things:

1 is the most interesting to me. How has he changed the establishment? His cabinet is generals, Goldman Sacks alums and Mitch McConnell's wife. That doesn't look anti-establishment to me. And as far as the debt goes, all the savings from this health care plan are parlayed into tax cuts. Do you think they should go directly to debt reduction? This one seems like a fail to me. Are you able to criticize Trump for not doing what he promised on an issue.

2. Fair point and I think this is what keeps most doctrinal Republicans in Trump's corner.

3. OK. I think you're doing a favorite thing of Trump defenders here. Anything Trump does is explain like it's a Kasparov chess move. Trump's government works against him at times because he hasn't appointed his people to key positions. And even if your plan is correct, the next president will just appoint people, which is their right. This is like an executive action to me. The next president can just change it immediately.

Thanks for answering what you want and support about Trump. I've got to hand it to you, you are the only one of the real Trump fans that can articulate what they actually support about him. I don't want to keep fighting the election, it's over and Trump won fair and square. He did campaign on a few things I support, like not cutting medicaid or medicare and pulling out of undeclared wars and he's been disappointing on both.
    Regarding #1, Trump is the disrupter, not his staff. He still has to manage a Federal Government and manage a military. But make no mistake, Trump, Jared and Steve Bannon call the shots. Yeah, he has establishment folks around, he has to, especially with regards to the military. But Trump and like five others set the policy. The others carry it out. Just look at the Climate Paris Accord deal. Everyone said stay in and he pulled out. Look at meeting the Russians in the White House, everyone said don't do it, he did it. Comey firing, Immigration policy, etc....

Regarding #3, 4 years or 8 years is a long time. I don't think you are taking into account just how hard it is to build something. It's much easier to tear down, which is what Trump is attempting to do. Once its torn down and marinates for a few years, its just not like the new guy can come in and go back to the Obama years. Bureaucratic systems just don't get built like that. It takes years, and you are also assuming a liberal democrat will take over in 2020 or 2024. Unlikely given what happened in 2016.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Completely crushing ppl like mika who deserve it is making the world a better place. Much like giving it to political donkeys like vegas1369 and hongmonger is fair game and should be encouraged. Its ppl like them who jack off over Russia that lets the media lie for ratings and make everything a big clusterfuck.

I, 1st lietunant on the Trump TRAIN, declare it free speech open season on libtards until they figure out they are giant fake smart dbags. They will actually never figure it out, the human ego doesn't work that way, but completely killing them at all times will seriously legit make the world a better place. Other not as libtard citizens must see what happens to those who act like they know everything but can't back up a damn thing. WE MUST DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

Load Metric
    Not even heard of the people he's trolling, and i'll admit I did laugh at "bleeding badly from a face-lift". But how is this ever OK from somebody who has the power to end all humanity?

The more America tears itself apart, the happier Trump supporters seem to get....... It isn't even about policy anymore. They just want chaos.

Financially: First World

Mentally: Third World

Morally: Bankrupt

Comments

vegas1369:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Not even heard of the people he's trolling, and i'll admit I did laugh at "bleeding badly from a face-lift". But how is this ever OK from somebody who has the power to end all humanity?

The more America tears itself apart, the happier Trump supporters seem to get....... It isn't even about policy anymore. They just want chaos.

Mess with a super competitive person when u don't 100% have them by the balls and they will change ur life and make u pray, standard stuff

Ppl need to stop talking out of their ass unless they're hilarious and can pull it off, like myself and the POTUS

Load Metric
    trump's Mika comments are embarrassing but obv the stepford wife trump supporters will act like it's master strategy (google cognitive dissonance).

let me help explain why this is bad for trump in ways you might get. first, he's getting absolutely TORCHED by every republican congressman on the planet today, since making fun of a woman's looks is kind of bad.

next, if republicans in congress see him get even more unpopular, they will be less inclined to work with him. he already has gotten exactly one thing passed through congress (gorsuch). is he shooting for zero bills passed for the rest of his term? have you all given up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Catnip for the media, that's all it is. The media focuses on what Trump says and hardly pays attention to a health care bill that affects 1/6th of the economy. That's America. The "discourse" and "tone" is far more important than actions.

I'm not hypocrite enough to bitch about Trump saying mean things, I really don't care. I do wish he'd stop watching morning cable news to get his info, though.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump's Mika comments are embarrassing but obv the stepford wife trump supporters will act like it's master strategy (google cognitive dissonance).

let me help explain why this is bad for trump in ways you might get. first, he's getting absolutely TORCHED by every republican congressman on the planet today, since making fun of a woman's looks is kind of bad.

next, if republicans in congress see him get even more unpopular, they will be less inclined to work with him. he already has gotten exactly one thing passed through congress (gorsuch). is he shooting for zero bills passed for the rest of his term? have you all given up?
    They're using him, plan all along was to impeach him and get pence. They will fail once again.

Load Metric
    sidedish: 100% proven himself to be a person of very limited intellect and a complete sheep unable to form his own opinions. Now buying into an agenda that is basically on par with something like a modern day Third Reich. Not worth engaging anymore

Congrats on going full, blinded retard, mong.

Comments

thesidedish: im a moron but yet ur gonna have to pay me $300 cuz i was right and u were wrong. REEVALUATE URSELF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    sidedish: 100% proven himself to be a person of very limited intellect and a complete sheep unable to form his own opinions. Now buying into an agenda that is basically on par with something like a modern day Third Reich. Not worth engaging anymore

Congrats on going full, blinded retard, mong.
    He is the perfect Trump supporter. If health care passes, it's a "win". If you ask him if he likes the actual policy, he doesn't know anything about it. That seems to be true about every issue. At least bottomset has an stance beyond "liberal tears is good" which puts him well ahead of dish and tyde and some of the others. It's pointless to go around and around with dish because no matter what Trump does, it's a win because dish understands nothing.

Comments

vegas1369:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    lol @ thinking I'm dumb. neither of u could compete with me in any subject where I'm trying. Neither of you are even smart enough to understand different personalities, which is why trump has u spinning like a top for 2 years and why u think I'm dumb in the first place. Worthless book smart (at best) plebs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Name:  i_are_retard__by_toften-d31k16p.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  95.5 KB
    FYP

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Name:  i_are_retard__by_toften-d31k16p.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  95.5 KB
    FYP

looks way more like u than me

Comments

vegas1369: I know you are but what am I moronic response rep

Load Metric
    lol @ thinking I'm dumb. neither of u could compete with me in any subject where I'm trying. Neither of you are even smart enough to understand different personalities, which is why trump has u spinning like a top for 2 years and why u think I'm dumb in the first place. Worthless book smart (at best) plebs
    Hundreds of posts in a thread over 1000 pages where you aren't "trying". This is typical dish. If he wanted to wow us with his knowledge, he would. But he just doesn't feel like it right now. This is the behavior of a small child, so it's not worth actually having a discussion about politics with him. All that's left is mockery and sadness.

Thread Information