Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Dear Trump supporters...

Please list the news outlets where you get your news.

I'll even start the list for you...

1. FOX

2. Brietbart

It's funny you guys think this is so damning for CNN. From what I understand they published a false story, realized it then immediately retracted it and reporters lost their jobs over it. That's called responsible journalism you incredibly ignorant dumbfucks.

Meanwhile your news "sources" either stretch the truth or just blatantly lie daily and mislead you sheeple, and you all eat it up. No journalistic integrity, no one gets fired until something like a sexual harassment suit gets whipped up... Sorry Mr O'Reilly... These are not good people dummies.

From what I've seen, and i've watched a decent amount of CNN... CNN is literally the one American news channel that allows both sides to speak their minds regularly. They have panels with both Trump and non Trump supporters. You dipshits ever heard of Jeffrey Lord? He might be the biggest nut hugger of Trumps in the world. He's had a massive amount of air time for over a year now every night... He's just one, there are plenty. There are also plenty of Republicans that will tell you that CNN is in fact not fake news. It's you fanatical wing nuts that can't see through the bullshit and think that the nightly FOX news is the only news outlet telling you the truth. I watch FOX pretty regularly as well.. the Hannity's and Tucker's of the world, as wonderfully douchey as they may be, are biasely lying to you, constantly.

Comments

big dick: It's a waste of time trying to explain things to these apes.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-26-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    THIS GUY IS GREAT AT GETTING DRUNK WITH GAY GUYS AND HAVING THEM SPILL THE BEANS

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Dear Trump supporters...

1. FOX

2. Brietbart

It's funny you guys think this is so damning for CNN. From what I understand they published a false story, realized it then immediately retracted it and reporters lost their jobs over it. That's called responsible journalism you incredibly ignorant dumbfucks.

Meanwhile your news "sources" either stretch the truth or just blatantly lie daily and mislead you sheeple, and you all eat it up. No journalistic integrity, no one gets fired until something like a sexual harassment suit gets whipped up... Sorry Mr O'Reilly... These are not good people dummies.

From what I've seen, and i've watched a decent amount of CNN... CNN is literally the one American news channel that allows both sides to speak their minds regularly. They have panels with both Trump and non Trump supporters. You dipshits ever heard of ? He's had a massive amount of air time for over a year now every night... He's just one, there are plenty. There are also plenty of Republicans that will tell you that CNN is in fact not fake news. It's you fanatical wing nuts that can't see through the bullshit and think that the nightly FOX news is the only news outlet telling you the truth. I watch FOX pretty regularly as well.. the Hannity's and Tucker's of the world, as wonderfully douchey as they may be, are biasely lying to you, constantly.

yea I'm sure the fact that 3 CNN staffers are resigning over the Trump/Russia witch-hunt is just all a big giant misunderstanding

Comments

chinamaniac: hof

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  lop.PNG
Views: 354
Size:  1.52 MB

Name:  rm.PNG
Views: 362
Size:  1.32 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Dear Trump supporters...

1. FOX

2. Brietbart

From what I've seen, and i've watched a decent amount of CNN... CNN is literally the one American news channel that allows both sides to speak their minds regularly. They have panels with both Trump and non Trump supporters. You dipshits ever heard of ? He's had a massive amount of air time for over a year now every night... He's just one, there are plenty. There are also plenty of Republicans that will tell you that CNN is in fact not fake news. It's you fanatical wing nuts that can't see through the bullshit and think that the nightly FOX news is the only news outlet telling you the truth. I watch FOX pretty regularly as well.. the Hannity's and Tucker's of the world, as wonderfully douchey as they may be, are biasely lying to you, constantly.

yea I'm sure the fact that 3 CNN staffers are resigning over the Trump/Russia witch-hunt is just all a big giant misunderstanding
    How is that even an answer????

That's all you guys do. You constantly give answers with literally no substance. I just fucking said they got the story wrong,.retracted it and people lost their jobs because of it... That's what there was to see here.

What? You think there's no Russian investigation going on right now? CNN is literally just reporting on facts Marty. It's major common knowledge that there are three investigations going on as we speak into the Russian collusion. CNN isn't making this shit up dude, and neither are democrats. The only people to blame for this investigation are the people that caused it in the first place. The Trump Administration. What's funny is eventually there will be charges of collusion or obstruction of justice. There's no way that does not take place at this point. It's inevitable. There is simply too much smoke at this point.

When the shit hits the fan you fanatics are going to bitch and moan that it was the Democrats and that he was treated unjustly, etc., etc, or just nap it out...

Either way, I have plenty of popcorn ready for that.

Never in my life have I been such a fanboy like you guys are over this fucking orange faced buffoon. I'd seriously be embarrassed to have such a man crush over another human being the way you guys do over this mother fucker. The funniest part is he laughs at people like you. He shits on people like you. He cares nothing about people like you. He's using you and everybody like you. And by the time you all wake up out of your fucking comas it's going to be too late.. It honestly already is.

Like I've been saying... Winter is coming.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-26-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Load Metric
    BTW, it's cute how you mimic your man crush with the "witch hunt" quotes.

Good little sheep.

Baa-aaaaa-aaa-aaaaaa

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lol omg watch the video I posted Vegas u should delete those

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_o50ofnwX1W1tb1bqzo1_500.gif
Views: 385
Size:  690.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Lol omg watch the video I posted Vegas u should delete those
    I watched it.

No shit, Russia is gold for ratings, and the sky is blue, and bears shit in the woods. No shit Sherlock.

We all know there is no smoking gun. What you idiots don't get is it's not going to be a single smoking gun, it's going to be death by a thousand cuts.

Again, CNN is reporting on investigations going on by our own government. That shit is news worthy. Is it good for ratings? Yes. Does CNN exploit this and talk about it constantly? Yes... They constantly report on facts. Facts that people are interested in because our government is investigating the president and his administration. That's not exactly a normal thing in modern history, or any history that i can think of. As much as you want to think it is, this is not the definition of fake news. FOX on the other hand is about as close to fake news as you can get in mainstream media.

Oh the irony.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    THIS GUY IS GREAT AT GETTING DRUNK WITH GAY GUYS AND HAVING THEM SPILL THE BEANS

Wow so good, you and TYDE are crushing this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  tumblr_o50ofnwX1W1tb1bqzo1_500.gif
Views: 385
Size:  690.2 KB
    Typical. Gifs and nothing more. No retort, no substance, just some stupid gif. It's like arguing with a teenager.

Load Metric
    I mean... It's not like Trump admitted that Russians interfered with our election or anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean... It's not like Trump admitted that Russians interfered with our election or anything.
    Point?

If the Russians interfered with the election that is awesome and it shows how pathetic our country is

Comments

ToasterOven: lol what?

Load Metric
    Name:  gender.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  59.2 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: back to lurking
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Point?

If the Russians interfered with the election that is awesome and it shows how pathetic our country is
    trump refused to admit this for the longest time for two primary reasons.

first, it lends credence to the theory that he wouldn't have won without such interference (which i don't really agree with btw).

second, that would force him to admit the russians would rather have him as president and not clinton. i.e., they think they could manipulate him, which is a bit embarrassing. you don't want too many endorsements from dictators.

alternative third point is that russian interference makes trump look terrible if he had substantial business dealings with them, even if there was no collusion. coincidentally, jared kushner reportedly finalized a loan with deutsche bank for $285 million a month before election day. the same bank that was settling a charge from NY investigators that they were being used to illegally launder russian money.

(ftr, i don't really believe trump colluded with russians as i don't think he has the attention span or intellect to have pulled it off.)
    Last edited by blake; 06-27-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dear Trump supporters...

1. FOX

2. Brietbart

From what I've seen, and i've watched a decent amount of CNN... CNN is literally the one American news channel that allows both sides to speak their minds regularly. They have panels with both Trump and non Trump supporters. You dipshits ever heard of Jeffrey Lord? He might be the biggest nut hugger of Trumps in the world. He's had a massive amount of air time for over a year now every night... He's just one, there are plenty. There are also plenty of Republicans that will tell you that CNN is in fact not fake news. It's you fanatical wing nuts that can't see through the bullshit and think that the nightly FOX news is the only news outlet telling you the truth. I watch FOX pretty regularly as well.. the Hannity's and Tucker's of the world, as wonderfully douchey as they may be, are biasely lying to you, constantly.
    Man you are getting reeeallly close to Toaster/Monger territory. Jesus Christ.

Comments

ToasterOven: dipshit

vegas1369: Really solid response, you really showed me with such an intelligent well thought-out response. Fucking sheep.

Load Metric
    I'm glad these CNN guys got the boot, that should be the price.

I'm sure Sean Hannity will be resigning due to the Seth Rich nonsense he pushed. I'm sure all the people on the right agree based on their approval of the CNN reporters quitting/resigning/being fired.

Comments

vegas1369:

Daniel72: troll

MumblesBadly: Epic zinger!

Load Metric
    These guys are so funny. They either have to resort to gifs or insults and that's all they got and are ignorant enough to think that is some sort of response. They have literally no substance and no response for any of the crazy bullshit that goes on daily with this administration. Just deflect, deflect, deflect. It's now to the point where these people should just completely be ignored. As loud and obnoxious as they are they are still the minority. If they don't want to act like grown-up and form legitimate, semi intelligent, informed arguments as opposed to nonsense and outright lies what's the point? You can't argue with children.

Comments

hongkonger: Pointless rep

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Dear Trump supporters...

1. FOX

2. Brietbart

Man you are getting reeeallly close to Toaster/Monger territory. Jesus Christ.
    He's always been awful at this. He's not a complete lost cause like the super libtards tho as he doesn't really pay attention, just kinda notices CNN "Who only reports on facts btw" headlines in a while and thinks he's got it figured out. Common tale, which is why the left uses this strategy. They got smoked in 2016 so in order to try to kill the Trump movement/Republican momentum, smear the uninformed voters with misinformation to have them confused for the next round of voting. Independent uniformed voters fall for the best put together propaganda every time. I wouldn't say this Russia stuff is very well put together tho

Thread Information