Page 2006 of 2025 FirstFirst ... 100615061906195619962002200320042005200620072008200920102016 ... LastLast
Results 40,101 to 40,120 of 40488

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #40101
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    772
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,493
    The murder of George Floyd by that cop was awful, still donít think offending veterans helps you make your point.
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  2. #40102
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    very popular / very creepy theory making the rounds that the job market will 'rebound' in as much instead of saying we have 40% less jobs than we had 6 months ago and the new ones pay 70% of the old ones, hes going to trot out 'we have 60% more jobs than we had 4 months ago thanks to my beautiful wall' and team retard is going to slap their knees and dance around and blow in jugs and croon about how great america is again.
    Iím sure theyíll try to spin everything. Unemployment has been a joke metric long before Trump. Still, his supporters will feel the brunt of the jobs not existing where it matters.

    The more I read the more trouble heís presently in. He may work his way out of it, but I had no idea how far underwater he was with seniors. Like he won seniors by 17% in Florida and is losing them right now 10. All the swing states are old. I really had totally missed that given I havenít been around any older people outside my parents for months. How theyíve turned on him. They are by far the most reliable voters

    Pretty much everything heís doing is an assault on them. The no mask shit, mocking Bidenís senior moments, prioritizing the economy over safety. He was behind in those demos before pandemic, that I also didnít realize. All the Biden gaffes are far less bothersome to older people. Iím starting to see an election Trump can barely eek out or he can get clown stomped.

    It wasnít until I stated diving into the cross tabs and interviews with older people that I realized how troubled he is. I feel much better in a coin flip with the older people on my side. They live to vote. Wish the election was tomorrow.
    Unemployment rate is bogus. It doesn't count people who are discouraged from even looking for jobs. A better measure is labor force participation rate.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  3. #40103
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    575
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    hey man I'm not gonna be sticking up for any cops, I hate them. They fuck with me hard, I just don't like the misleading statistics. I think most cops should be behind bars.
    Which one pisses you off more?

    Name:  22f1ed4a97cb5a1be9b2d1059fa9aea0.png
Views: 177
Size:  266.0 KB

  4. #40104
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    hey man I'm not gonna be sticking up for any cops, I hate them. They fuck with me hard, I just don't like the misleading statistics. I think most cops should be behind bars.
    Which one pisses you off more?

    Name:  22f1ed4a97cb5a1be9b2d1059fa9aea0.png
Views: 177
Size:  266.0 KB
    The cop killing the man, but it's close

  5. #40105
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,829
    Name:  IMG_5859.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  148.8 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  6. #40106
    How do Trump supporters feel about him accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  7. #40107
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    772
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,493
    Trump is the PFAer of Twitter, do us proud Donald!
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  8. #40108
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The murder of George Floyd by that cop was awful, still donít think offending veterans helps you make your point.
    Agree
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  9. #40109
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Trump is the PFAer of Twitter, do us proud Donald!
    It's true, he would fit right in here.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #40110
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    575
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    How do Trump supporters feel about him accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?
    Just rolled my eyes till I read the letter from the victims husband.

    This could be a misstep by Trump. Joe is a life long republican with lots of republican friends that support Trump.

  11. #40111
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,829
    im going over the leaked EO regarding twitter / CDA section 230 and im no lawyer but id say there is a better than coin flip chance that twitter boots king retard tf off its platform.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  12. #40112
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    How do Trump supporters feel about him accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1265364430717456386

     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: Wow, what a post. Him and Dwai are so gas lit, they don't even have their own thoughts, anymore.

  13. #40113
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,829
    "The draft order also requires the Attorney General to establish a working group including state attorneys general that will...monitor or create watch-lists of users based on their interactions with content or other users."


    there goes 40% of his followers.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  14. #40114
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The murder of George Floyd by that cop was awful
    Huh?? What was so awful about it? When did this forum turn in to a bunch of anti-cop pussies?
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  15. #40115
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    How do Trump supporters feel about him accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?
    Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Rush Limbaugh giving Team Retard a hand with this one:

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1265746246939148291
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  16. #40116
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,829
    claims tech platforms are doing something theyíre not, in violation of an incorrect interpretation of law, and tasks agencies it canít task to look into the things that arenít being done that wouldnít be wrong.

    So quick update because this is going to get important fast:

    the EO claims tech platforms are doing something that they are not doing

    in violation of a law that does not exist

    and orders agencies to investigate things

    -they arent allowed to look into
    -that are not being done
    -that would not even be illegal if they were done


    its basically a team retard hat trick.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  17. #40117
    they can do it legally, but if i was running twitter there is no way in hell i would start trying to determine the truth of what people are tweeting.

    how is that even workable long term? do you only flag something thatís demonstrably false or maybe half true? what if itís false by omission? do you try and tell the whole story? do you cite any opposing studies? do you research every tweet?

    i obv love fucking with trump but this is such a stupid move imo

  18. #40118
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,829
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    they can do it legally, but if i was running twitter there is no way in hell i would start trying to determine the truth of what people are tweeting.

    how is that even workable long term? do you only flag something thatís demonstrably false or maybe half true? what if itís false by omission? do you try and tell the whole story? do you cite any opposing studies? do you research every tweet?

    i obv love fucking with trump but this is such a stupid move imo

    can you give an example? because the flag they pinned to trump's tweet was simply a link to a snopes style debunking of mail in vote conspiracy theories basically.

    the narrative that they are 'truth checking' trump and other 'conservatives' seems to be pushed primarily from team retard and zuckerberg, hilariously.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  19. #40119
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    they can do it legally, but if i was running twitter there is no way in hell i would start trying to determine the truth of what people are tweeting.

    how is that even workable long term? do you only flag something that’s demonstrably false or maybe half true? what if it’s false by omission? do you try and tell the whole story? do you cite any opposing studies? do you research every tweet?

    i obv love fucking with trump but this is such a stupid move imo

    can you give an example? because the flag they pinned to trump's tweet was simply a link to a snopes style debunking of mail in vote conspiracy theories basically.

    the narrative that they are 'truth checking' trump and other 'conservatives' seems to be pushed primarily from team retard and zuckerberg, hilariously.
    ok, a couple questions

    politicians lie constantly. which tweets do they choose to fact check? all politicians’ tweets? famous people? everyone?

    do you see how choosing which tweets get the fact checking treatment, in and of itself, leads to a complete mess?

    with respect to Trump’s tweet, are there examples of voting fraud by mail? When Twitter fact checked it, should they have cited opposing news sources or studies?

  20. #40120
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    can you give an example? because the flag they pinned to trump's tweet was simply a link to a snopes style debunking of mail in vote conspiracy theories basically.

    the narrative that they are 'truth checking' trump and other 'conservatives' seems to be pushed primarily from team retard and zuckerberg, hilariously.
    ok, a couple questions

    politicians lies constantly. which tweets do they choose to fact check? all politiciansí tweets? famous people? everyone?

    do you see how choosing which tweets get the fact checking treatment, in and of itself, leads to a complete mess?

    with respect to Trumpís tweet, are there examples of voting fraud by mail? When Twitter fact checked it, should they have cited opposing news sources or studies?
    Are we gonna fact check the fact checkers?

    TWITTER IS A LIBERAL ECHO CHAMBER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, Ņa quť hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud