Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LoL at a MAGAtard Limbaugh fan dropping this post as conservative media is blaming democrats for politicizing the Coronavirus.

Surely mothers husband will hard and fix it but still
    Yes, who could ever imagine Democrats politicizing something like this? They're always totally honest and fair with everything when it comes to Trump.
    Oh gee Project Veritas gets like get 1 news person a year, w/these entrapment, even though they try to entrap 100's of journalists w/this shit.
    This should only prove how good the media really is. (I watch David Muir's ABC show, I have no clue who this guy even is)

People can see through bias, of course Maddow wants Trump out, and Hannity loves him,
    but Fox "news" lies about facts and are the masters of the half truths, & that is the difference.
    #SethRich #Benghazi #PizzaGate #RussiaHoax

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this^10

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtK6pdUKmio
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    In my defense, I didn't expect a scary virus freaking the world out and causing issues with the global economy.

This stock market drop wasn't Trump's fault. It was inevitable due to the highly unusual global circumstances at the moment.
    The U.S. response to the coronavirus IS Trump's fault.

This huge drop in the stock market is just what liberals have been waiting for.

Practice saying "President Bernie Sanders".

Load Metric
    This stock market drop wasn't Trump's fault. It was inevitable due to the highly unusual global circumstances at the moment.
    In general i feel like it's silly put to much weight in the stock market to evaluate a presidents performance. It's mostly just variance.

But it's a risky thing to take full credit for the stock market, brag about it every day use it as one of your main talking points on why you deserve to be re elected.

It will be a lot harder to trick people into thinking the market wasn't doing as good or better during Obamas first term if things don't turn around quickly.

Imagine the burn if Bernie wins and takes office just in time for the market to go into full recovery mode.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff wants Trump to get credit for when the stock market does great, but not for when his administration bungles handling a pandemic crisis affecting the stock market.

Sloppy Joe: Trump.and his supporters are morons, of course

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Somewhere buried in this thread probably a few months back Druff said something to the effect of it’s too late for the economy to tank and save the Dems. I’m bad at searching or I’d find it. Could be in dem thread or this one I’m not mocking him, as I agreed with him for the most part barring some student loan default crisis or something that seemed incredibly unlikely. I think trump is still in good shape because he’s running against a clown show of candidates, but it’s kind of amazing how quickly something weird can just flip shit.
    In my defense, I didn't expect a scary virus freaking the world out and causing issues with the global economy.

No, I don’t think it’s his fault either. I was sitting there saying trump -950 when I already knew this existed. His initial statements and some actions will haunt him if this thing goes south and we are sitting around in quarantine in September and the market is at 19000. He’s ran so well it’s just amazing that this is the first bad break he’s ever caught. Even this might be good as far as bad beats go if it’s done and recovered early enough. He’ll certainly pay for it if this is in worst 25% of outcomes timing wise.

Load Metric

No, I don’t think it’s his fault either. I was sitting there saying trump -950 when I already knew this existed. His initial statements and some actions will haunt him if this thing goes south and we are sitting around in quarantine in September and the market is at 19000. He’s ran so well it’s just amazing that this is the first bad break he’s ever caught. Even this might be good as far as bad beats go if it’s done and recovered early enough. He’ll certainly pay for it if this is in worst 25% of outcomes timing wise.

its not impossible that the virus was engineered not to fuck with white folks quite so much. sorry but that needs to be kept in mind.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    His initial statements and some actions will haunt him if this thing goes south and we are sitting around in quarantine in September and the market is at 19000.
    If it goes into October he has himself a legit reason to cancel the election.

Load Metric

LoL at a MAGAtard Limbaugh fan dropping this post as conservative media is blaming democrats for politicizing the Coronavirus.

Yes, who could ever imagine Democrats politicizing something like this? They're always totally honest and fair with everything when it comes to Trump.
    What are they unfair about?

Remember when you used to post DSM diagnostic codes for Pockles?

A person with similar pathology is the leader of the rlfree world, and has been a complete disaster.

This is the first catastrophe he's had to deal with that hasn't been directly created as a result of his narcissism and incompetence.

Forgive us for thinking his pathology just might make things worse.in a global pandemic.

At least he's never worn a tan suit.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

What are they unfair about?

Remember when you used to post DSM diagnostic codes for Pockles?

A person with similar pathology is the leader of the rlfree world, and has been a complete disaster.

This is the first catastrophe he's had to deal with that hasn't been directly created as a result of his narcissism and incompetence.

Forgive us for thinking his pathology just might make things worse.in a global pandemic.

At least he's never worn a tan suit.
    Don Jr riling up the cult on Fox and Friends:

Don Jr.: Not at all. I mean, we've seen -- like you said, we've seen this play out for four years. Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point.
    But for them to try to take a pandemic and seemingly hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so that they could end Donald Trump's streak of winning, is a new level of sickness. You know, I don't know if this is coronavirus or Trump derangement syndrome, but these people are infected badly.

Load Metric
    ill never get bored of right wingers using the 'derangement syndrome' smear without a hint of irony.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its not impossible that the virus was engineered not to fuck with white folks quite so much. sorry but that needs to be kept in mind.

Last I heard Hong Kong was in full revolt and on the brink of leaving China.

Just a coincidence I’m sure.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Yeah haven't heard much about those kids lately

Load Metric

Trump cut the funding for the people at CDC whose job it was to identify, prepare for and manage pandemics. They all got canned so billionaires could get a tax cut. That's absolutely relevant to an assessment of his performance.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    It was never Trump's doing that the markets were high but he took credit so now he owns them while they're falling.

I don't think it's really because of coronavirus. Certainly it has an economic impact, but the markets were on the upswing for a long time and a correction was probably overdue. This was just the catalyst, the excuse the markets needed to pop the bubble.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I don't think it was on the verge of leaving China. If it got bad enough China would just roll the tanks. They don't give a fuck about anyone or anything. If you challenge their authority they'll shoot you and send you a bill for the bullet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Trump cut the funding for the people at CDC whose job it was to identify, prepare for and manage pandemics. They all got canned so billionaires could get a tax cut. That's absolutely relevant to an assessment of his performance.
    AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness
    By LAURAN NEERGAARD and CALVIN WOODWARD
    February 26, 2020

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential contenders are describing the federal infectious-disease bureaucracy as rudderless and ill-prepared for the coronavirus threat because of budget cuts and ham-handed leadership by President Donald Trump. That’s a distorted picture. For starters, Trump hasn’t succeeded in cutting the budget.

He’s proposed cuts but Congress ignored him and increased financing instead. The National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention aren’t suffering from budget cuts that never took effect.

A look at some of the Democrats’ remarks:

MIKE BLOOMBERG: “There’s nobody here to figure out what the hell we should be doing. And he’s defunded — he’s defunded Centers for Disease Control, CDC, so we don’t have the organization we need. This is a very serious thing.” — debate Tuesday night.

JOE BIDEN, comparing the Obama-Biden administration with now: “We increased the budget of the CDC. We increased the NIH budget. ... He’s wiped all that out. ... He cut the funding for the entire effort.”

THE FACTS: They’re both wrong to say the agencies have seen their money cut. Bloomberg is repeating the false allegation in a new ad that states the U.S. is unprepared for the virus because of “reckless cuts” to the CDC. Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased

Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

The broader point about there being “nobody here” to coordinate the response sells short what’s in place to handle an outbreak.

The public health system has a playbook to follow for pandemic preparation — regardless of who’s president or whether specific instructions are coming from the White House. Those plans were put into place in anticipation of another flu pandemic, but are designed to work for any respiratory-borne disease.

Among the health authorities overseeing the work are Dr. Anne Schuchat, CDC’s principal deputy director and a veteran of previous outbreaks, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIH’s infectious disease chief who has advised six presidents.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years.

source: https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104

but hey, keep on believing CNN and not bothering to read anything for yourself you easily manipulated drone faggot

Comments

Tellafriend: facts are racist

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  8cdfaa3aab41e94f511bb5a6ca3aede9.png
Views: 522
Size:  205.3 KB
    Conservative super PAC run out of KellyAnnes House making some pretty sweet commercials...

How have I missed this? flows like a 2014 srslysirius video.

Load Metric
    project lincoln is frankly incredible and all their videos are straight fucking fire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness
    By LAURAN NEERGAARD and CALVIN WOODWARD
    February 26, 2020

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential contenders are describing the federal infectious-disease bureaucracy as rudderless and ill-prepared for the coronavirus threat because of budget cuts and ham-handed leadership by President Donald Trump. That’s a distorted picture. For starters, Trump hasn’t succeeded in cutting the budget.

He’s proposed cuts but Congress ignored him and increased financing instead. The National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention aren’t suffering from budget cuts that never took effect.

A look at some of the Democrats’ remarks:

MIKE BLOOMBERG: “There’s nobody here to figure out what the hell we should be doing. And he’s defunded — he’s defunded Centers for Disease Control, CDC, so we don’t have the organization we need. This is a very serious thing.” — debate Tuesday night.

JOE BIDEN, comparing the Obama-Biden administration with now: “We increased the budget of the CDC. We increased the NIH budget. ... He’s wiped all that out. ... He cut the funding for the entire effort.”

THE FACTS: They’re both wrong to say the agencies have seen their money cut. Bloomberg is repeating the false allegation in a new ad that states the U.S. is unprepared for the virus because of “reckless cuts” to the CDC. Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased

Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

The broader point about there being “nobody here” to coordinate the response sells short what’s in place to handle an outbreak.

The public health system has a playbook to follow for pandemic preparation — regardless of who’s president or whether specific instructions are coming from the White House. Those plans were put into place in anticipation of another flu pandemic, but are designed to work for any respiratory-borne disease.

Among the health authorities overseeing the work are Dr. Anne Schuchat, CDC’s principal deputy director and a veteran of previous outbreaks, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIH’s infectious disease chief who has advised six presidents.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years.

source: https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104

but hey, keep on believing CNN and not bothering to read anything for yourself you easily manipulated drone faggot
    I thought the AP was fake news?

Comments

dwai: got me

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: more like the Gay Pee

Load Metric
    Video clips of Roger Stone deposition a few days before he was to be sentenced:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...stimony-117859

Is he fucked up or detoxing?

He's like an older, sadder, angrier version of Trump.

Full Deposition: https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/roge...deo-deposition

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: more like pooped_samaritan

JimmyG_415:
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-02-2020 at 03:13 AM.

Thread Information