Page 2053 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1053155319532003204320492050205120522053205420552056205720632103 ... LastLast
Results 41,041 to 41,060 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    INTERMOUNTAIN WEST, Jan. 17 -- Disgraced former President trump said at save amurica rally in AZ that no "countercurrents" could stop the trend of economic globalization.

The loser made the remarks while slamming elected GOP lawmakers that have not kissed his ass sufficiently and lately.

"Economic globalization is the trend of the times. Though countercurrents are sure to exist in a river, none could stop it from flowing to the sea," Loser said.

"Driving forces bolster the river's momentum, and resistance may yet enhance its flow. Despite the countercurrents and dangerous shoals along the way, economic globalization has never and will not veer off course," he said.

"Countries around the world should uphold true multilateralism," Loser said. "We should remove barriers, not erect walls. We should open up, not close off. We should seek integration, not decoupling. This is the way to build an open world economy."

"Go to Melania's website and signup for your own 3rd world shithole mail order bride. Use code MAGA for big savings when buying two or more."

Send additional monies to "Loser 2024 t-shirts". God damned homeless blacks we found demanded food, smokes, and liquor to just stand around behind Loser.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    The fantasies that you lefty's live under is astounding.

Do you know what was really hurting Putin? The low price of a barrel of oil when Trump was president. Why was it low? Because of Trump's energy policies. Trump made this country energy independent again, a net exporter of oil again. And it simultaneously hurt Putin's position in the world oil market because the price of a barrel was so low. Trump made Putin a poor motherfucker.

Trump wouldn't signed off on Nord Stream, the Russian LNG pipeline to Germany that would make Putin billions and billions of dollars. That pipeline goes around Ukraine.

Do you know what's kept Russia from a full on invasion of Ukraine so far? The current pipeline that goes thru Ukraine and on to Germany. If Putin invaded the first thing the Ukrainians would do is destroy the pipeline. That would make Putin an even poorer motherfucker.

So what does Biden do when he gets in office? He cancels ANWR, Dakota Access and Keystone XL, cancels exploration and drilling contracts on federal land. He turns us from energy independent back to dependence on foreign oil. Then he begs OPEC and Russia to produce more oil. The price of oil starts climbing. It's up 60% since Biden took office.

Who's making all the money now? !!! PUTIN IN NOW MAKING ALL THE MONEY!!!! Because of Joe Biden.

Then Biden signed off on Nord Stream! WTF?!!!! MORE MONEY FOR PUTIN!!!

BIDEN HAS MADE SURE PUTIN HAS PLENTY OF MONEY TO INVADE UKRAINE!!!

BIDEN IS PUTIN'S BITCH!!!! END OF STORY.

Comments

Daniel72:

Sloppy Joe: A gay faggot

danbrown:

splitthis: Correct

TheXFactor: This is BULLSHIT and NOT true. The price of oil went down because of COVID it had NOTHING to do with Trump's energy policy.

herbertstemple:

Jayjami: Importing a billion gallons of oil a day is not energy independence

The Boz: Offset
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Imagine being such a horrible party that team retard loses to a demented president. Yes folks as of right now demented Joe Biden betas trump 43-33 and desantis 41-33. Yes that my friends is how fucked the Republican Party is…

I actually thought desantis could beat team dementia. But it’s not looking good.

See Marquette polls.
    IMAGINE PUTTING AN OUNCE OF WEIGHT IN POLLS SINCE 2016.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Hillary's campaign paid a tech firm to hack Trump and try to link him to Russia. All you Trump/Russia collusion believers. You know who you are. You were dupes. Useful idiots. Mueller found nothing because nothing was there. Your pipedreams didn't come true. The whole thing was conjured up by Hillary and her campaign. For those of you that believed Trump/Russia collusion....a big S needs to be tatoo'd on your forehead.

SUCKERS!!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Meg0mc9PAQDEkP

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...33KmWFItIKNmtZ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...UXfw70sXFA9dMQ

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: SUCKERS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: Team Libtard clutching at straws again, faggot.

David USF: Offset
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: There is no greater sin (((obviously)))

mickeycrimm: Sponatine financed Putin's war
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Donald Trump abruptly changed his position, called the actions of the Russian Federation disgusting and added that he was praying for the people of Ukraine.

Earlier, the ex-US President called Putin's decision to start a war in Ukraine "brilliant", and the President of the Russian Federation himself - a "peacemaker".

ok aging retards who post here to distract yourselves from your slot losses, time to change your position.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

devidee: Who you calling aging?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Two lawyers for the prosecution have resigned. Remaining prosecutors really not interested in pushing the trumped up charges (pardon the pun) to trial. No good for lefties.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Donald Trump abruptly changed his position, called the actions of the Russian Federation disgusting and added that he was praying for the people of Ukraine.

Earlier, the ex-US President called Putin's decision to start a war in Ukraine "brilliant", and the President of the Russian Federation himself - a "peacemaker".

ok aging retards who post here to distract yourselves from your slot losses, time to change your position.
    Fake news. Trump did not change position. Trump was warning everyone , including the EU, about Russia when he was president.

This is how lefties lie thru their teeth. Trump said that Putin called his troops peace keepers. The leftards turned that into "Trump said russian troops are peacekeepers." Lying filthy lying corrupt leftard idiots.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

herbertstemple: Amazing how quickly Biden has fucked everything up.

NaturalBornHustler: FACTS

TheXFactor: BULLSHIT. MOTHERFUCKER. TRUMP DOESN'T GET CREDIT FOR SHIT!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-27-2022 at 05:57 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Two lawyers for the prosecution have resigned. Remaining prosecutors really not interested in pushing the trumped up charges (pardon the pun) to trial. No good for lefties.
    The bulk of the evidence to pursue the case was rat testimony from Michael Cohen, which means the case had little chance of surviving in Court. So the new DA decided to shut it down and thus the lawyers resigned.

There remains a separate ongoing investigation into the Trump Org being conducted by NY Attorney General Letitia James, but she can only seek civil fines and penalties and not criminal.

https://www.gazettextra.com/news/nat...77d8f2e96.html

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220322-165744_Chrome.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  197.6 KB

TRUMP IS GOD

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Idiot

mickeycrimm: stupid fucking retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

You wish. Better chance of you fucking Tasha (Karen Nathan) than Trump not becoming President again in January 25.

Comments

splitthis: Takaboom

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    There was an article like a week ago talking about Murdoch was done with Trump, and all in on Desantis and gave his troops marching orders. I assumed it was bullshit, but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen someone openly mock Trump this week on fox.

He still has his cult and Newsmax and that garbage, but the highest rated show on Newsmax is like in the forties for cable news. The casual tard still gets their news from Fox.

If they both are determined to go for it, that civil war thread can get amazing. Desantis is absolutely nothing up here, just some dude who agrees with Trump, but if Trump feels threatened he won’t hesitate to cut off his head and this could get interesting if the powers that be back Desantis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    There was an article like a week ago talking about Murdoch was done with Trump, and all in on Desantis and gave his troops marching orders. I assumed it was bullshit, but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen someone openly mock Trump this week on fox.

He still has his cult and Newsmax and that garbage, but the highest rated show on Newsmax is like in the forties for cable news. The casual tard still gets their news from Fox.

If they both are determined to go for it, that civil war thread can get amazing. Desantis is absolutely nothing up here, just some dude who agrees with Trump, but if Trump feels threatened he won’t hesitate to cut off his head and this could get interesting if the powers that be back Desantis.

i havent been watching any of this but my parents actually are riveted and according to them, this is basically another watergate moment. as they see it, its that outrageous / insane / impactful / important.

personally i dont think anything at all will happen or change and i dont think there will be any consequences whatsoever. but im glad they are having fun.

Load Metric
    I haven’t watched a lot of the 1/6 shit either.

I’m perfectly willing to believe that 45 wasn’t exactly upset there was some civil unrest by his followers.

I’m 99.12345678% sure 45 never sat in the front seat of Beast (the presidential limo) and was nowhere fucking near placing his hands on the steering wheel at any time. Maybe I’m wrong, but my bullshit meter is pinned.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I haven’t watched a lot of the 1/6 shit either.

I’m perfectly willing to believe that 45 wasn’t exactly upset there was some civil unrest by his followers.

I’m 99.12345678% sure 45 never sat in the front seat of Beast (the presidential limo) and was nowhere fucking near placing his hands on the steering wheel at any time. Maybe I’m wrong, but my bullshit meter is pinned.

I thought they said it was the SUV like the one he was in during his parade around Walter Reed when he had Covi.

Load Metric
    'I'm the fucking president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
    'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
    'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,'
    Hutchinson recalled
    Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
    Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
    'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
    I believe her. She has no reason to lie. Secret Service has every reason to lie their asses off.

How surprised would you have been if Trump showed up at the Capital and started shooting people?

Load Metric
    Lol at the silence at the end. They are afraid to comment because they haven’t been briefed with the proper narrative from their corporate masters. God forbid they express an actual opinion. But I’m a little confused. I thought Fox wasn’t going to cover this dog and pony show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Lol at the silence at the end. They are afraid to comment because they haven’t been briefed with the proper narrative from their corporate masters. God forbid they express an actual opinion. But I’m a little confused. I thought Fox wasn’t going to cover this dog and pony show.
    I read this a week ago. I saw this clip before it was posted here. The whole Fox page was full of headlines that read how yesterday’s hearings were the most damaging by far. All pessimistic Trump headlines. As much as I’d love some civil war between Trump and Desantis because I know if Trump was pissed and wanted the nom and lost, these people up here would hate Desantis. But I can’t imagine Desantis as that stupid. He’s too young to get into a pissing contest with Trump, I think. I’d love some world where Trump was going after Desantis, but just can’t see Desantis as misplaying his hand that badly.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...dia-empire/amp

Thread Information